Demonic War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just a sucker for the classical representatives of evil. That being said, is it safe to assume that the demons and angels (if any) of this roleplay are heavily based on the ones of the Judeo-Christian/Islamic faith? If so, does God also play a role in this?

By the way, I am super interested and anxious to see what we'd be able to do in play.

Last edited:
By Judeo/Christian, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not religious, so when it come to what things are based on religion I'm pretty much clueless. The teens are pretty much on the side of good, as well as their legions (what's left from them.) Now on to whether or not they can sensed each other and other demons and angels, I have put a lot of thought into it, and I am gonna allow them to get a strange feeling when other demons and angels are close. Now the teens can work with this feeling and use it as a warning when one is close.
Vegnya and Wriggle, Do you know what you wanna play, one of the 6 demon descendants or humans? Just so everyone knows, I mostly post between Thursdays and Sundays as those are the days I work, so that's when I post.
To everyone else, I am thinking about throwing in a twist, and the twist is that a small number of humans knows that demons and angels live amoung them, and they hunt down and kill all demons, no matter what side they are on. What does everyone think?

Reactions: Vegnya
Thank you for being more forthcoming. Now I'm no religious expert either, but as one of the faith, the best examples I can come up with in terms of the contemporary is something like the show Supernatural, DmC (the Devil May Cry videogame reboot), Bayonetta (another hacknslash game that features angels as enemies). They take from a mix of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christanity and Islam) things like names/concepts of angels and demons, the concept of heaven (paradise) and hell (torment) and among others.

Now I'm not saying you have to follow this. It's your roleplay, and if you already know what you wanna do and how to go about it, more power to ya. I just thought I owed an explanation from my end, as one who is of the faith. In which case, if any input I provide could be helpful to you, I'd be more than happy to keep chiming in.

As for characters, I was leaning towards demon descendant. However, since you unveiled your twist, I am so tempted to ask/beg for the demon-hunting spot. Unless playing an Angel is possible...?

Last edited:
So where's the thread

I'm interested as well. The information you give has me tied with curiosity. I really like half demons you never know what were thinking.

Also, there is one more thing I have to know. As the half-demons, were we raised with the knowledge of what we are or do we think we are normal until the RP starts?

I will have the thread up sometime tonight. As half demons, that is your choice. I am thinking about my chara believing he's normal until the others and such find him, maybe he stumbles upon a demon being killed or something. I ain't sure yet, but whether or not they know is your choice.
Now please correct me if I am worng, I'm just trying to see what roles are filled
Death- Half-breed
Mad- half-breed
Mr V- half-breed
Brotehr- Angel
Vegnya- half-breed or hunter
raven- half-breed

If I am missing someone, or not have the role right please let me know.

Ok so I was going to post the thread last night and realized I didn't bring my thumbdrive, so it had to wait till tonight. I is now posted under Modern Fantasy under the title "The Legions"

I hope everyone is till interested. LEt me know guys, plus the signup/character orum is up, i'll be creating the actual rp thread when everyone's characters are up.

Ok so I only have two spots taken, if anyone is interested please sign up under Modern Fantasy, the title is "The Legions"

Status
Not open for further replies.