"Demonic Entertainment," adventure-heavy and plot-heavy [M for F]

P

poisonbite01

Original poster
Soooooo I did this rp sometime ago, and would LOVE to do it again.

The premise is rather simple to start with.

1) you would play some kind of spell-caster seeking power through a pact with a demon. You summon one and have to challenge it. If you win the challenge, he is your servant until you die. If he wins, you are his servant until HE dies. So demons will often agree to these challenges. Normally, you'd summon a lesser imp, something to run errands and such for you. Unfortunately, he was bored and you ended up summoning him instead!

2) you decide the challenge, and he is limited to a mortal form for the duration of the challenge, making it a fair game, and you inevitably win the challenge, earning the companionship of the demonic creature.

3) What you didn't know when you summoned him was that he is a very powerful creature. Now that you are in command of him you could use his powers to wreak havoc or do incredible deeds.

4) The RP would center around our two characters becoming friends and lovers, I help your powers grow, you help me regain a touch of humanity long ago lost, and we, as players, have some fun fantasy adventures.

Anyone interested?

Could take place in a Modern setting or Science-fiction setting as well. Those could be really fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
This sound's interesting, but what would it be like if you loose the challenge?

If I lost? Then my character would be yours to command. If you lost? I have no interest in an RP where your character becomes an eternal servant to my own.

Okay, I was just wondering.

Oh that sound interesting! Im quite interested if you're still looking c: