3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
Vitruvian-City-Castle-main-pmc_5255556.jpg

Griffin was that of a normal college girl until the morning he woke up to discover that he wasn't the only person in his head. he sought help immediately. He was afraid that she had schizophrenia or something. He ignored the voice in his head until he realized that the things he was telling him were real. He tested the voice on her doctor. The doctor accused him of spying on him because he knew things that no one else knew. That is when he figured out that the voice in his head was telling his everyone's secrets. No secret was safe from him. When Griffin questioned the voice and he explained the secret behind his existence, how he had came to be inside her mind, and that he was not the only person out there who had received a being like him. Griffin immediately began seeking those people who's life had changed the same day as his had. He sent them an email inviting them to met his in a castle that had been in his family for centuries. The email he sent out read:You don't know me but I know you. In the last month your world has changed. One day you were alone in your head. The next you weren't. You saw doctors and did research but couldn't find the answers about what was happening to you. Soon you notice that the voice in your head isn't the only thing that has changed. You can now do something that no human can do. I am here to tell you that you are not alone. There are others like you. Others that have a voice that whispers to them and can do things that no one else can do. I have some answers. I am inviting all of those who has had these experiences to come to my castle where I will explain what I know about what has caused these changes.

@Beowulf ,@Kazuaki Yoshioka, @JinxMonster

The roar of a street bike echos through the forest as Ban speeds down the road that led to the Castle . Coming up on a small town He slows his street bike before pulling into a small gas station . He waits until the little girl that was riding passenger jumps off. before kicking his stand out and getting off of the bike .
" Thats a nice motorcycle you got there" the gas attended says as he leans on of the gas pump. Ban ignores the man as he picks up the gas tank and begins to add gas not bothering to take his helmet off. " what is it?"
Ban says when he notices the little girl was stareing across the street at small cabin like restraunt. A few town folk that looked like they were having breakfast could be seen through one of the windows. Ban removes his helmet to get a better look only to look back at his motorcycle when he gets a glimpse of one of the girls that was sitting with the group . Ban puts his helmet back on and sets the gas pump back down before handing the gas attendant a hundred dollar bill.
" Keep the change "
He says getting back on his bike and picking the small girl up by the back of dress collar to put her on the bike .
The attendat was shocked at Bans generosity
" thanks man" the attendant says as he watches ban start his bike up and peels off into the street before continue down the road.
As the sound of Bans bike gets further away, a screem could be herd coming from the restraunt across the street . The three other town folk were all gathered in a panic around the same girl that Ban has seen . She looked as if she was having a heartattack . As Ban speeds down the road the images of the girl began to race through his head , her Death clock was at 00:26 when he had looked at her . shaking the thought He increases his speed and continues his drive up to a castle .​

Last edited:
Reactions: KatherinWinter
Connor arrived at the castle, and paid the taxi driver. Why Violence had let him leave the city was a mystery. And not having Violence take control and cause his name sake was nothing short of a miracle. But there he stood, in front of a castle with a worn backpack thrown over a shoulder with clothes in just about the same condition as the backpack within. He looked out of place, and felt it. This was strange, him going from a small roach motel to a large castle and having the money necessary to pay the cab fare. But if what this guy said was true, then he'd have some answers. Answers about what the hell it was that had taken up residence in his head.

The male had tossed and turned in bed, groaning at his nightmares. Everyone was staring at him, and he could hear them judging him.
'What a freak.'
'Why is he always in bed? Is he lazy?'
'I heard he was insane..'
"No! I'm not insane!" He yelled, covering his ears, "I'm not, I swear! I'm normal just like you!" His cries were met on deafened ears, as the voices only got louder. He cried out, curling into a ball.
"Gah!" He cried out, sitting up in his bed. He looked around, the room silent. He sighed, lying back down. His room was a dark, awful mess. Garbage was all over the floor, his walls painted black with white plant-like designs. His bed was hard and uncomfortable, but he could sleep in it. He was in the same clothes he always wore; a black shirt with a skull design on it, with white cargo pants that were cut very short, about above his knees.

He got up, sighing and walking to his computer. As he sat down, it happened again, as usual.
"Ey buddy, what're we going to do today?" The familiar masculine voice asked.
He remained silent, turning on the computer, specially meant for gaming.
"I'm talking to you..."
His eyes lit up as a notification popped up, a new email.
"Ooh, what's that?"
"Shut it. I'm not crazy."
"Never said you were darling."
He groaned, clicking the email. He scanned through it, as he read everything, gasping gently. Maybe he could get this thing out of his head? But.. What if it's a joke...
"Come on, let's go check it out buddy!"
"Fine.."
He got up, putting on his black sneakers, grabbing his bike helmet. He exited his dorm, seeing some girls pass by him. They didn't speak to him, as usual, so nothing came out. He continued walking down the hall, humming softly as he went down the stairs, outside, and to the bike rack. He picked up a note, quietly reading it.
'Honey, stop being depressed. It isn't cute.'
He crumbled it up, throwing it to the side. He had bigger problems than being depressed, but people escalating it wasn't funny. He hopped on the bike, getting to riding towards the castle, whistling some video game tune,​

@Beowulf, @Kazuaki Yoshioka, @Lillian, @JinxMonster
'Death, Violence, Nightmares, Lies, are here.' The demon in his head announced. Griffin nodded. He headed towards the door. He was glad to have company. He was tired of being alone. Now that he knew that he wasn't the only one with a demon he was hoping the others would be willing to stay here. Together they could find a way to live with the demons without destroying themselves or the world. He took his tablet out as he reached the door. He typed a message before he opened the door. He nodded to all the people gathered there. Then he pressed the play button on his text-to-speech app.

"Welcome to my castle. My name is Griffin. I have much to tell you. Please come inside. I have set up a table with refreshments in the great room. Follow me and I will share what I know." He turned and headed back into the castle leading the way to the great room. He wondered what the others thought of the demons. Some people probably loved the extra power. While he was stronger he hated the fact that he knew every secret of every person near him.

Ban had just turned his motorcycle off just in time to hear Griffans invitation .Ban looks around the castle before removing his helmet and getting off of his bike . " lets go" he says to the little girl as he places his helmet on the one of the handels . The little girl stares at the castle entrance before looking back at Ban with a slight frown. Ban rolls his eyes before he turns towards the castle only to stop when the small girl had appeared infront of him with her arms extended as if she was trying to block the way .
Ban ignores the girls attempt and simply walks past her heading into the castle . He slips his hands into his pockets as he catches up with Griffin .

• Love
"Your hypnosis box is peeping again." the disgustingly chirpy voice purred in Canna's ears as walked into her flat, coming home from a late night out. "Could you cut it out? I already told you, it's called a computer.." She rolled her eyes, having had this conversation one too many times. The female didn't feel like arguing with the demon, tonight had been a hard one and left her bones aching. She flopped on her chair and opened her laptop. She frowned at the new email, she wasn't expecting one from anybody right now. "Maybe it's an advert.." Canna mumbled under her breath as she opened the letter to read it.

"What is that foolish grin for?" the voice in her head asked, straining the last few words into an annoyed whine, though when Canna turned towards the mirror only a cold red stone look greeted her. Even so she couldn't help feeling smug. She got up and took out her sports bag and went around her flat collecting some essentials. The woman could feel Wrath going through her head, reading her memories. What she didn't expect was the bark of laughter that came afterwards. "Oh, you humans are so amusing, do you really think they will actually help you? You just find hope anywhere now, don't you!" and more eerie laughter followed.

Canna felt a bit saddened by the demons outburst, but kept a brave face. It could be just the demon trying to stop her from going, no one ever said he can't feel fear.. "I am incapable of feeling fear." Wrath happily supplied. Canna chose to ignore his words as she put the bag over her shoulder and left for the train station. though the train didn't take her all the way and she had to walk the rest, the cracking voice teasing her all the way there.

Canna walked through the impressive gate to the yard of the castle. Her eyes light up when she was the motorcycle left behind. I was quite a nice piece of transportation. Now she felt even more eager to meet the other humans 'blessed' by a demon in their heads, she couldn't wait to meet the owner of the said motorcycle.

• Thank You
Violence hurled itself at the imagined bars that contained it when he sensed the other demons. Gnawing on the bars, he screams their names. "DEATH! NIGHTMARES! LIES! TRUTHS!" All of those had the potential of encouraging violence, and they appeared to call to him. To Connor, however, they were just normal people. Though one had a little girl following him. Was that the demon that had decided to live inside of that man? Or was it the other way around? Maybe she was just a random girl that he decided to drag into this, or the other way around, she dragged him into it. Either way, it was making Violence go haywire in his head.

Once he was inside, the full weight of the strange situation hit him. He was in a castle, and he had something inside him, and so did these other people, apparently. Were they anything like what he had? Well, he had already considered that when he saw the little girl with the big guy. But was it anything like what he had? "Hello." he said quietly no no one in particular, waving his hand slightly for emphasis.

• Love
Lucien strider was making his way toward the castle his backpack slung over his shoulder the walk from the bus stop had been a great help his faith still strong ever since the being took up residence in his mind !

walking to the door he could here the voice say DEATH! NIGHTMARES! LIES! TRUTHS! this made the demon excited!

Strider walked to the open door leading into the castle !

Last edited by a moderator:
@Giltine13 , @Kazuaki Yoshioka , @chrono @Beowulf
Griffin lead the group through the castle. The great room wasn't far from the door so if there were late arrivals he would hear them arrive. He indicated to the table. He had loaded it with food and drink. He wasn't much of a people person so giving up talking wasn't that hard for him. Thank to technology he could communicate when he needed to. Unfortunately now he needed to. "I am not sure where to start. I suppose the easiest way to start is at the beginning. A couple of months ago I woke up with a voice in my head. At first I thought I was bipolar or schizophrenic. I went to a psychologist hoping for help. This only made things worse. I am sure you all have similar experiences."

Griffin continued. "Needless to say the doctor couldn't help me. But I did learn something. I learned that the voice in my head wasn't just an ordinary voice. It knew everyone's secrets. I know this because I tested several time. Everything the voice tells me is true. So when he told me that there were others like him I knew I had to find them. We are the keepers of the Lords of the Underworld. They are second only to Lucifer. Their physical bodies were destroyed hundreds of years ago which is why they need us. Each of us was chosen because we have something in common with the demon that chose us or something they crave." Griffin typed the message on his tablet before pressing the play button. He would explain that to the group next.

Ban walks up to the table full of provisions provided by there host which clearly was wealthy. He pulls out a cold beer from one of the fancy trays that was filled with ice and refreshments. Ban pops off the cap and takes a swig as he listens to the messege that Griffan had bin typing . Ban looks down as he leans against the table of snacks. The little girl was now staring at Griffan as the messege continues to play out .
" hmph"Ban turns away just in time to hide his distasteful expression on his face as he walks over to take a seat on one of the couches .
He continues to sip on his beer quietly feeling the little girls gaze on him . Not knowing if it was the same with the other demons, But for Ban and Death , There connection was a little different than the others. The reason for this was a mystery for The Demon itself , And now that it was in the same room with some of its brothers and sisters it only added more questions.

Was it the will power of Ban? she wondered , or did it have something to do with the circumstances of the day that they first bonded? what ever the reason , She knew that if it was possible for Ban to keep a separate mind from her, then the posibility of him having the power to Rid her from his body all together was not impossible. But like the others that was the last thing she wanted. The little girl walks slowly towards Ban and takes a seat next to before leaning onto his arm . She closes her eyes when ban lifts his arm over the couch allowing her to slide closer to his side and rests her head on the right side of his chest . It was small actions like this that Ban would perform unconsciously that cleared any doubts from her mind. Ever since that day of there meeting , There would be times where Ban would not speak to her in weeks
let alone even look at her. But there was never a time since then that Ban would not perform a gesture that made her feel as if he actually saw her as her own person .

• Love
Canna walked by the motorcycle and towards the door leading to the castle. while walking to the entrance she kept looking around the impressive place, she couldn't imagine how someone could afford all this. "It's a bit tasteless if you ask me. Well, not a bit, more like a lot!" the demon cheered in her mind. "/ wonder where is the naive owner of this pla-" Wrath suddenly fell silent confusing Canna as she walked through the fancy door leading into a massive hall. A shiver went down her spine when the demon lowly growled in her ears "Oh, I can feel quite a few of them. Walk straight, little girl."

Canna obeyed the order, but only because she was sure that the demon would lead her to other hosts of these monsters. At least, she thought that's what he meant by 'them'. She silently walked through the halls, not really wanting to gain attention. This might count as going against the law. Of course the demon didn't bother keeping his voice down - no one could hear him besides Canna. The walk was surprisingly short and soon they found themselves before the entrance to the great room. She took just a small peek inside seeing the group of people there as well as all the delicious treats.

The whole lot seemed quite relaxed, but before she could come out to greet them she felt something very dangerous, very dark creep up, clenching her throat and making it very hard to breathe. She tried to grip at something that wasn't there, her other hand digging into the wallpaper leaving scratches. But just as quickly as it came it was gone, like nothing ever happened, though she was sure others have noticed her now.

Last edited:
@Giltine13 , @Kazuaki Yoshioka , @chrono, @Beowulf
"We don't have alot of choice in the matter. The demons are stronger then we are. They can force us to obey them to a certain degree. We have to feed them. We have find a way to live with them. I hope that that will be easier to do together." Griffin explained. He wanted them gere. Yes it would be difficult dealing with their demons on top of his. But atleast he wouldn't be alone.

"Now that we are the keeper of these demons will be immortal. We aren't strong enough to control our demons so we will hurt those closest to us. We will all have to live alone unless we are willing to work together. Even if we try to avoid hurting people are demons will force us to and it wont be long before we are hunted." They were already hunted but they didn't know that yet.

@Giltine13
@KatherinWinter
Bans grip on his beer bottle tightened slightly, The more Griffan explained about these so called demons only created more questions.
As much as Ban wanted to demand answers, He couldn't bring himself to speak. The Fault was his, It was his own selfish needs that led to the deal he made with Death , And he needed to accept the reality of his decision.
Ban looks down at Death as he feels her tugging on his jacket . It was then , Ban realized the slight cracking noise he was creating from squeezing his beer bottle a little to hard. He loosens his grip and places the bottle down on the small table top next to the couch revealing a slight crack the ran from the center of the bottle to its neck . After a deep breath Ban looks at Griffan and then the others
" look man , i appreciate the whole explanation , but why don't you just us what we all really want to Know?"

Ban stands back up and picks up his beer before walking back over to a small trash bin near the table of snacks. " I don't know about the rest of you guys, but i just want to know if there is an alternative " He says droping the beer bottle into the trash can. " but i guess that would be pointless" Ban says placing his hands into his pants pockets.
" If what you said was true , Then that means even you are not capable of fully controlling your own demon, which would mean your demon would probly be a against the whole Exorcism idea, So i guess the real question is "
Ban walks closer to Griffan
" Who really invited us here? was it you ? or your demon?"

meanwhile the small girl had made her way to Canna. With a slight pout she takes the womans hands and Glares into her eyes. The glare was not ment for canna , it was ment for Wrath . Between her brothers and sisters Death Knew that Wrath would be one of the Demons that would have greater repercussions on a human host, and would constantly need a reminder that he is no good if he broke his host .

Griffin raised his eyebrow when Ban demanded that he tell them what they really wanted to know. That was a hard one. They each wanted different things. "The alternative? To what? To housing the Lords?" There wasnt a choice. Without the demon they would die. He didn't share that though. There was still a couple who would be more then happy to die in order to get ride of their demon. "Your right I don't have complete control of my demon. But we have worked out an agreement that benefits us both. Even if exorcism was an option, which as far as I know it's not, I wouldn't choose it. For me the benefits of having my demon out way the negatives. Does it matter if it was me or Secrets that invited you? What matters is that you can only hide your immortalityfor so long. There are already those who seek to capture us."

Canna was still trying to catch her breath when a little white haired girl appeared before her out of thin air. It took Canna by surprise as she had had a good look at the room before, yet hadn't seen her anywhere. She also didn't notice the little girl up until she was right in Canna's face. Out of the blue the little girl took her hands in both of her own and glared straight into her eyes; it felt like she was looking at the very depths of her soul. Of course something very ugly and very red was hiding there.

Wrath scoffed at Death crossing his arms, then growled loudly: "What do you think you're looking at little brat?" All the while Canna just blinked and stared dumbly at the little girl, then the conversation talking place not just in her mind took her interest. She only heard Griffin's words which made her frown in confusion, they were stating too many things she didn't want to hear. An agreement? He actually befriended those monsters? How could they possibly be a benefit to anyone's life! And then that part about immortality, she had no wish for such a life, nor to learn to life with such evil inside her. That would be absolute madness!

When Canna came here she was hoping for help, for a way out of this mess, not someone declaring that her situation was even worse than she initially thought. She didn't even notice how her body started to tremble biting her lip hard enough to taste blood.

• Love
Violence was going berserk. So many other demons and their vessels had arrived. And chief among those was Wrath. Wrath was the cause for a lot of the violence, so naturally Violence like to think that him and Wrath were allies. He hadn't really ever figured out if that was true or not, but he didn't rightly care because he could cause as much carnage as he wanted and say wrath was what started it. The demon was all to glad that they were there, Connor on the other hand wasn't.

He sat at the table, hands held on his lap, white knuckled from holding onto nothing. Violence wanted to play, and who knew what that would bring around. "He won't make an agreement." he muttered, talking about Violence. "All he wants to do is to hurt things, and I don't. All I can do is try to keep him happy so he doesn't make me do anything worse." It was probably nice, having a demon that didn't want to see the world burn just to see it burn and be able to have a conversation with it. Instead he was stuck fighting with his demon on a daily basis. Today's fight was looking to become more and more difficult with all of these other demons around. "Could we hurry this up? I can't keep Violence down forever. And all of you have something that causes violence or is the by product of violence in you. He wants to say hi, but I doubt you'd like it."

~ your a fool Wrath ~ Death says telepathically as her hair begins flare up while her eyes begin to grow a bright red color.
At the same time Bans eyes also begin to change similar to Deaths . " hey kid" Ban says to Death trying to get her attention , but fails.
Death begins to realease a demonic aura
~ remebe.... hm?!~ Death quickly turns to look at Ban who had drawn a Pocket knife .
With in secondes Death was infront of Ban clutching his arm . " ban" Death says in an upset tone . Along with her voice, her body had completely changed to an older woman wearing a white dress . Ban returns Deaths glare as his hand begins pull the blade towards his neck in a struggle " er.... this..... this my body" Ban says the blade inches closer . " IDIOT!" Death says as she yanks Bans hand down before giving him an open hand slap with her other hand knocking him on his ass. " you were all chosen for a reason" She says turning her head to look back at the others " i suggest you listen to secrets , because i can assure you, we are your only hope in the days to come " Ban cracks his neck as he folds his legs in a sitting position .
He looks away from Deaths glare " hmph "
Since she had her back towards the others no one could see that the same she was looking down at Ban with a big pout .

"Look I know finding a balance isn't easy. But I don't see that you have any choice. Either you find a balance between what your demon wants and what you're comfortable with or you keep fighting until you lose yourself to the demon. The demon lords aren't going anywhere. They need our bodies." Being immortal wasn't something he wanted. He didn't have a great life. But he wasn't the type to kill himself just because life was hard. But he knew some of the people here would be more them willing to take the easy way out. "You are welcome to stay here. I am working on fortifying the castle. There is plenty of room so we won't be on top of each other."

The entire fortress shook, dust plumping the air. The Unspoken Ones had just destroyed the tall iron gate surrounding the fortress, and in turn removed some of the booby traps Griffin had set along its perimeter. The first attack was happening. He looked to the others. Would they fight for a place they didn't consider their own? Would the believe him now? He didn't know. But he was about to find out. Outside was a 7 foot tall creature. It looked like a mix between a woman and a bird. She had a beak, wings, and claws like a bird. She was running at the gate that surrounded the castle.

" Fortify for wha...!" interrupted by what felt like an earthquake shaking the castle. Death looks up at the celing " speak of the devil " She says brushing some hair from her face.
" Ban lets g... ?! BAN!" Death snaps when she notices Ban was already lying down using his hands as pillows . " get up you lazy idiot" Death grumbles as she begins to stomp at Ban's abdomen only to have her foot fade into Bans body as if she was a ghost . Since she could only make physical contact with him only when she was fully concentrated, Death could not use this when she was irritated. " your the idiot , You herd the man, he said this place is fortified " Ban snaps back at his own Demon.
" your bikes out there" Death says crossing her arms together. Ban thinks for awile before letting out a slight sigh " dammit" he says standing back up to his feet and stretching out . " You got a Library? I want a room thats close to it , o and somewhere i can store my bike from rain" He says walking towards the exit. He pulls out a cigaret and lights it as he walks towards the front door. " You ready for this? " He says to his demon as he opens the front door just in time to see some kind of bird monster charging at the front gate . Ban closes quickly shuts the door and looks back at Death who was standing next to him .
" That thing is bigger than the last one " Ban says scratching his head.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.