2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
Long ago several Lords of the Underworld were locked away in a box made of the bones of a very powerful woman. These Lords were the most powerful demons and once locked away their influence on the world less impact on the world. The box was lost for many years. Humans and gods forgot that it existed.
Unfortunately the peace didn't last long.

One day the box was destroyed. No one knows who or how it was destroyed only that it was gone. The Lords of the Underworld of the underworld were now free. Unfortunately they no longer had bodies. Desperate to stay in the world they were forced into human bodies. These humans woke up one day to discover that they are not alone inside their head. Most of them are decent people struggling to maintain who they were before are despite the demon that now shares their body and mind.

When a powerful enemy returns, they will travel the world in search of a sacred relic of the gods – one that threatens to destroy them all. Now those demons are on the surface they want to stay there. They have no intentions of being locked away. The humans that they share bodies with want to live so they have agreed to work together together so that they both get what they want.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey~hey^^!!

Oooohh!! Interested!

But! Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, can we play multi charries, is there dice/stats use? >:[

Hey~hey^^!!

Oooohh!! Interested!

But! Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, can we play multi charries, is there dice/stats use? >:[
I thought I included some of these in the tags. I apologize. Posting level is atleast elementary and the posting speed will be atleast once a week. I havent decided on a max number of RPers yet. Multiple characters will be allowed. Dice might be used for fights.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I thought I included some of these in the tags. I apologize. Posting level is atleast elementary and the posting speed will be atleast once a week. I havent decided on a max number of RPers yet. Multiple characters will be allowed. Dice might be used for fights.
Ughs! Totes missed the tags Oops sorry!!>,<!! But k so like Boo will just wait for for OoC then to see about whether or not dice are used ^^

Reactions: KatherinWinter
i would also like to participate if possible

Reactions: Black_Rabbit03
Scuze, what's 'dice'??? Seen it lots tho idk what it is
Pls don't hate cuz imma idiot lolol

can i reserve death, im working on i right now, jus dont wanna get beaten to the punch because of my slow type

Is it okay if I play a character who isn't a good person? She could function as either an anti-hero or a villain, being more willing to submit to the demon.

@TerribleName that would be fine. As long as your character is able to work with the others to a certain extent.

*slips in*

Interested. So a bit more specific on the details.

Who are the characters? And what's the setting

@Clyde I am not sure what you mean by who are the characters. The character are humans that share their mind with demons. The demons are some of the strongest in the underworld. There will be other supernatural beings as well. The setting is modern times.

@Clyde I am not sure what you mean by who are the characters. The character are humans that share their mind with demons. The demons are some of the strongest in the underworld. There will be other supernatural beings as well. The setting is modern times.

thanks that makes sense now lol

Still hoping.

they will come around

Status
Not open for further replies.