3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
IC
Long ago several Lords of the Underworld were locked away in a box made of the bones of a very powerful woman. These Lords were the most powerful demons and once locked away their influence on the world less impact on the world. The box was lost for many years. Humans and gods forgot that it existed.
Unfortunately the peace didn't last long.

One day the box was destroyed. No one knows who or how it was destroyed only that it was gone. The Lords of the Underworld of the underworld were now free. Unfortunately they no longer had bodies. Desperate to stay in the world they were forced into human bodies. These humans woke up one day to discover that they are not alone inside their head. Most of them are decent people struggling to maintain who they were before are despite the demon that now shares their body and mind.

When a powerful enemy returns, they will travel the world in search of a sacred relic of the gods – one that threatens to destroy them all. Now those demons are on the surface they want to stay there. They have no intentions of being locked away. The humans that they share bodies with want to live so they have agreed to work together together so that they both get what they want.
-------------------------------------------------
Appearance:
Name:
Personality:
Drawback:
Bio:
--------------------------------------------------
Violence- beowolf
Pain-
Death- Kazuaki Yoshioka
Disease-
Disaster-
Misery-
Doubt-
Promiscuity-
Defeat-
Lies- Lillith
Secrets- KatherinWinter
Hope-
Distrust-
Nightmares- JinxMonster
Wrath-

Last edited:
tumblr_memxei6UbB1r3ucdro1_500.gif

Ban Ishioka

{Age}

{Demon}
Death

{NICKNAME}
Seraphina

{APPEARANCE}
Child Form
tumblr_mbeasmQELq1rqsh2vo1_250.gif

A young girl with long, white hair, pale skin, and red eyes .She wears an outfit very reminiscent of Japanese Gothic Lolita fashion, consisting of a long black and red dress. Her dress contains many layered ruffles on the skirt and sleeves.

Adult Form
tumblr_n3n7drmMBW1qbvovho1_500.gif

She turns into an Adult woman . Keeping her white hair and her pale skin , Seraphina's eyes change color into a glowing silver . She wheres a long white dress .

{Personality}
Ban is known as a slacker since He is quite lazy and spends a lot of his time napping. Though he rarely shows it, Ban has quite the intellect along with being physically fit, He often gives off a mysterious atmosphere around people who doesn't know him personally.
tumblr_myelddpNAj1rfx24fo1_500.gif

{Drawback}
Ban can see when other people will die and can't do anything to stop there timer from running out.

{OTHER}
Unlike other demons insted of talking in Bans head his demon projects its self as a small girl thats always by his side. only him and others like him can see her. Only when Ban is in Danger The Demon transforms into an older woman.
tumblr_mbi9t35jdG1r320oko1_r3_500_large.gif

Last edited:
{OTHER}
Unlike other demons insted of talking in Bans head his demon projects its self as a small girl thats always by his side. only him and others like him can see her.
I like this addition but you might have to add a description of the girl at some point. He's approved.

Reactions: Captain808
ill get right on it

• Thank You
Reactions: KatherinWinter
Okay apparently I am an idiot and didn't know there was an OOC. I am thinking Disease or Pain.

Disease more than likely

edit-

Appearance wise is this anime based or fantasy based? Digital art or anime art?

@Clyde Each demon has its drawbacks. I am not picky when it comes to pics. I just want to know what your character looks like.

@Clyde Each demon has its drawbacks. I am not picky when it comes to pics. I just want to know what your character looks like.

I'm a visual thinker so I am trying to grasp where I am suppose to go. More fantasy or more modern. Etc.

@Clyde I would say more modern.

prss056971.jpg

Name: Griffin Green
Demon: Secrets
Personality:
Drawback: Will reveal all the secrets he knows if he speaks.

Okay I am back home.

Reactions: KatherinWinter
@Clyde to bad there isnt a savage demon lol it would of fit perfectly

DemonRP1_zpswl3hqwl9.jpg

Name:
Rika Sterling

Demon:
Niaghtmares -

This demon doesn't have a set form. They are more of a shadow type which allows it to take form of peoples nightmares
[spoili]
DemonRP_zpshmd5iy91.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality:
Rika is a very withdrawn person. She prefers to be alone then surround by people. She has been betrayed by many that were close to her therefore her trust in people barely there. Rika can work with people when needed but she is normally very quiet and focuses on what she needs to get done.

Drawback:
The demon feeds off of the fear of those around Rika which cause's her to see and experience other fear as well

Reactions: Captain808
@Clyde depends on what you mean
@JinxMonster it's going to be hard to get her to interact but she's approved

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sir Salty
Actually I lied, may I reserve Wrath?

Status
Not open for further replies.