Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANOTHER EDIT: I forgot to include some quite important things in the preferences section, so please add those to your sheet/s~ (Martial Arts, Extra Clubs and Jobs)

XD I'll do that but videos and stuff may need to be added when I'm out of china >.< (and whoa that's a load of things to fill out :P but I'll save it in a text document or something for later)

Reactions: Annie
OMFG THIS SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE SOUL EATER AND I LOVE IT O - O...Well more like Soul Eater Not

@Annie

CAN I JOIN!? D,: <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I wanna make a demon-slaying adorable person........ ; 3 ; <3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Is this still open? :D

It kinda sounds like Soul Eater xD

• Thank You
^^^
I don't know but I think it's still open since the sign up thread haven't started yet

Can't wait until the OOC sign up comes out!

• Thank You
Yes, this is still open! We need as many members as possible!

Also, there have been some difficulties with the things I've been planning to write as I have been outside of the country for a while now, the text documents weren't with me at that time and I've had an art block(as usual)(you know, I'm still terrible at drawing and sometimes lose motivation because of that). I will try to finish all the detailing and such regarding the text and maybe post it by the end of the week (please, don't trust me on that... We all know what kind of procrastinator I am.), but without the terrible future art.

P.S.: After some time thinking about the plot and the whole idea of this, I also realised it's so much like Soul Eater XD And now I like the idea that's coming up even more!
P.S.S.: IMPORTANT NOTICE: I forgot to mention something regarding the appearance of the female characters from the High School. They have some kind of art around their eyes. It's made with ink and no two students have the same symbol(s)/drawing(s) unless they are siblings or relatives. I'm so sorry I forgot about that (>.<)"

Yes, this is still open! We need as many members as possible!

Also, there have been some difficulties with the things I've been planning to write as I have been outside of the country for a while now, the text documents weren't with me at that time and I've had an art block(as usual)(you know, I'm still terrible at drawing and sometimes lose motivation because of that). I will try to finish all the detailing and such regarding the text and maybe post it by the end of the week (please, don't trust me on that... We all know what kind of procrastinator I am.), but without the terrible future art.

P.S.: After some time thinking about the plot and the whole idea of this, I also realised it's so much like Soul Eater XD And now I like the idea that's coming up even more!
P.S.S.: IMPORTANT NOTICE: I forgot to mention something regarding the appearance of the female characters from the High School. They have some kind of art around their eyes. It's made with ink and no two students have the same symbol(s)/drawing(s) unless they are siblings or relatives. I'm so sorry I forgot about that (>.<)"

No worries, take your time, still hoping this rp finally goes through and becomes reality!

• Love
No worries, take your time, still hoping this rp finally goes through and becomes reality!

Seriously, thank you for the understanding~ And it WILL become a reality, since I still haven't given up on it. Plus, I have the feeling that some people may have started their CSs and it would be terrible if all the time and effort they've put goes to waste!

Hey, I have an announcement to make! (Or maybe you could call it a question for opnion? Pfft, I dunno.)

Okay, so, as I know you've all been waiting for a Sign-Ups thread which is not gonna turn out as good as you have expected. Or good at all..., I'm thinking of adding as less things as possible and leaving most of the other intended information, details, images and so on for the actual roleplay. What I'm gonna leave at the sign-ups would be just a short introduction, as well as a bit more information on what I'm gonna write in the Roleplay beginning. And of course those character sheets that I've put over there! But if I decide to post it early, it's gonna remain a WIP as I have to include images of the original uniforms, as well as some sample weapons. And as bad as it sounds, I still haven't started my character sheets, so that will have to wait as well.

My question is: Should I finish those in a fast manner, or should I take my time and finish all of the things and post them at a much later date? I will, of course, edit the first post of the Sign-ups with new things as soon as I finish them. You know, those that I was too lazy to do didn't have time to do.

P.S.: I honestly apologise for my disorganisation, but I am an incredibly lazy procrastinator that can't do anything on time... And do me a favor - whenever I say "as soon as possible", think of it as "after a week or month or years". Okay? OKAY!

Hey, I have an announcement to make! (Or maybe you could call it a question for opnion? Pfft, I dunno.)

Okay, so, as I know you've all been waiting for a Sign-Ups thread which is not gonna turn out as good as you have expected. Or good at all..., I'm thinking of adding as less things as possible and leaving most of the other intended information, details, images and so on for the actual roleplay. What I'm gonna leave at the sign-ups would be just a short introduction, as well as a bit more information on what I'm gonna write in the Roleplay beginning. And of course those character sheets that I've put over there! But if I decide to post it early, it's gonna remain a WIP as I have to include images of the original uniforms, as well as some sample weapons. And as bad as it sounds, I still haven't started my character sheets, so that will have to wait as well.

My question is: Should I finish those in a fast manner, or should I take my time and finish all of the things and post them at a much later date? I will, of course, edit the first post of the Sign-ups with new things as soon as I finish them. You know, those that I was too lazy to do didn't have time to do.

P.S.: I honestly apologise for my disorganisation, but I am an incredibly lazy procrastinator that can't do anything on time... And do me a favor - whenever I say "as soon as possible", think of it as "after a week or month or years". Okay? OKAY!
Yeh don't worry, I'd say take your time o.o but as a fellow procrastinator try not to take too long, ok? XD The best ideas come with time but try not to make that time too too long :S

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Yeh don't worry, I'd say take your time o.o but as a fellow procrastinator try not to take too long, ok? XD The best ideas come with time but try not to take too too long :S

Well, I should really think of something good and not as cheap as my new ideas are turning out XD But(t) if I don't go with something short and just take my time doing something extra long, not only will it be full with unneeded information, but it will also be posted after too long (°~°)"

So, this is turning out into an enormous dillema...

Well, I should really think of something good and not as cheap as my new ideas are turning out XD But(t) if I don't go with something short and just take my time doing something extra long, not only will it be full with unneeded information, but it will also be posted after too long (°~°)"

So, this is turning out into an enormous dillema...
Hmm... Doesn't have to be extra long to that point, perhaps settling for something between those two may work :P not too long that too much information is in there, but not too short that it seems kind of rushed. (Note: No pressure on this one, just an suggestion XS)

@Annie

That's cool, but if you take too long people will lose interest and become inactive, then when you finally want to start, you'll have to wait even longer to find people to replace the ones that you had.
Also continuously saying that you're a big procrastinator might ward some people off.

When you make the thread just save rp space with a few posts. (Like the first 3-5 posts should say TBA RP Info or something) At least then people will know that they'll have to wait for something before they join the rp.

Take your time ^^ But as said, maybe don't procrastinate? Just get a basic Sign ups done and worry about adding in superfluous details later.

You can do sign ups before you make the actual roleplaying post. But as said, procrastinating isn't gonna help too much, make sure you post only when you're ready, and make sure you're actually dedicated to this, or it'll fizzle out, people will leave, and nothing will happen due to it :c

Then I guess I'll just go with the idea of saving the details for later off and posting only the intros with the same CSs in the Sign-ups. When you think about it, while people work on their characters in the sign-up, that will save me time to finish off the details later on. I JUST REALISED THAT'S ACTUALLY A PRETTY GOOD IDEA! THANK YOU, GUYS~

I'll post the thread in a few hours or less, I think. Don't expect too much info there, but I will also work on the uniform sketches.

Might not need a poll, you'll know how many people want to sigh up by how many actually sign up XD. But yay! (will have to actually stop procrastinating and write a character sheet now)

Might not need a poll, you'll know how many people want to sigh up by how many actually sign up XD. But yay! (will have to actually stop procrastinating and write a character sheet now)

I know, haha, but I would just like to keep a count in mind~ And you can take all the time you need! But it's preffered that you finish by 365 days, as it may get far by then XD

Reactions: Infinity
Status
Not open for further replies.