Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY, so I've finally started working on the material for the Sign-Ups and all that and since it seems that there's gonna be A LOT to write, this may take me quite some time. And by 'quite some time' I don't mean a few days or a week... Yeah, that is gonna take A LOT of time. I'm just gonna mention some things I'm planning on adding:
  • Intros about the demons, schools, the city they live in and so on;
  • Information about the Demons
  • Information about the Girls' and Boys' School
  • Information about the different types of weapons and what they should somewhat look like
  • More information about the types of Demons
  • Some more INFO about other extra things
  • A sample of each uniform (although it'd be best if each player has at least one student from the Girls' School)
  • The Blank Character Sheet/s
  • My Character Sheets(as examples) which consist of:
-Two Female Students
-The Shinigami Principal
-(Under consideration) One male student
  • And of course - PICTURES! I'm planning to draw the schools' bird eye view, map of the schools, map of the city, some sample demons, all my characters for that AAAAND a banner.
What do you guys think I should add? I'm planning on making the guys from the other school NPCs or something. Like the extras that don't need character sheets and won't appear as often.

I NEED MORE IDEAS. And I think I listed a one-month worth of work...

X3 oh dear, so many awkward romances incoming

I've actually considered making a few couples here and there XD There is this one with a tsundere girlfriend and a yandere boyfriend(what a combination...), then there is that awkward gay couple and the cute lesbian couple, then the bisexual girl who 'has fun' with everyone she sees and the pansexual guy that seduces everyTHING he sees. Then we have the principal and his waifu(cause he doesn't have an actual wife) . And then there is the demon lovin'~ And the rest of the couples are up to you guys!

Reactions: Rainjay
It's so freaking cool theme, Demon Slayer + School + Girl = awesomeness!
totally watch this thread! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Can't wait for the day it starts! X3

• Thank You
Can't wait for the day it starts! X3

Totally! (currently storing a huge load of idea for my oc *evil laugh*)

• Thank You
Oh, God... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT OF THIS IDEA! I LOVE YOU! I am happy there is another interested person! If you guys would like, I will post a blank character sheet in this thread, so that you can work in advance for your OCs. But please keep their version of the uniform and their weapon unfinished, as I still haven't drawn any sketches of those (I know... I'm too lazy to do anything XP). And since I will make a sign-ups thread, you are not supposed to post them here(as I have mentioned above). Just keep working on dem characters and later on you can edit the school uniform and outlook of the weapon and eventually post them in the future sign-ups thread~

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO "LIKE","LOVE" AND "THANK" A POST AT THE SAME TIME. I've been meaning to do that with A LOT of posts up till now and later on.

Oh, God... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT OF THIS IDEA! I LOVE YOU! I am happy there is another interested person! If you guys would like, I will post a blank character sheet in this thread, so that you can work in advance for your OCs. But please keep their version of the uniform and their weapon unfinished, as I still haven't drawn any sketches of those (I know... I'm too lazy to do anything XP). And since I will make a sign-ups thread, you are not supposed to post them here(as I have mentioned above). Just keep working on dem characters and later on you can edit the school uniform and outlook of the weapon and eventually post them in the future sign-ups thread~

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO "LIKE","LOVE" AND "THANK" A POST AT THE SAME TIME. I've been meaning to do that with A LOT of posts up till now and later on.
YESSSS CS SHEETS WOO

And I'm sure the girls uniform will be totally sexy and badass and uniformy at the same time, stoked to see it.

And weapons. Ever since RWBY came out weapons are just like.. heck yeah.

YESSSS CS SHEETS WOO

And I'm sure the girls uniform will be totally sexy and badass and uniformy at the same time, stoked to see it.

And weapons. Ever since RWBY came out weapons are just like.. heck yeah.

Then I will finish the sheets by thirty minutes to an hour and post them in a spoiler at the beginning (yes, I just started with them, cause all this time I was writing only about other things regarding the roleplay cause YOLO(I expect that abreviature a lot from me)).

I'm happy you're looking forward to the uniform! I am currently designing, so to say, a few versions of it so that the players can have a little bit more variations to work with~ So, there will be a 'sexy' uniform(YEAAAAAAAH~), a formal looking one(WOOOOO) and a few in between or having none of those elements(awwww...).

Now you're making me wanna watch it. (Do you know that time when you want to watch an anime so badly, and yet the must-watch list of begun and really good anime before it is just too long and you, well, must watch the whole list? XD)

Reactions: GreenSea
I have stumbled across this thread and this concept is EPIC BEYOND EPIC.

I am now in, you can't stop me! *puts hands to ears* La dee da!

But really, this is such a cool concept, I want to see this happen, I don't care, must be in existance NAO

• Thank You
I have stumbled across this thread and this concept is EPIC BEYOND EPIC.

I am now in, you can't stop me! *puts hands to ears* La dee da!

But really, this is such a cool concept, I want to see this happen, I don't care, must be in existance NAO

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am truly thankful of your opinion about this! *casually switches places between thought and said words* I am still working on it and it is unknown when I'll finish with just the sign up thing, cause I'm overly lazy and all. Please keep in mind that IT WILL TOTALLY EXIST \(>w<)/ (YAY~)

And for some reason I'm writing kind of long descriptions about each thing in the CS, so it'll take me a while for it, too. BUTT I will post it today (maybe).

EDIT: I just realised I got a cookie, too, and now I'll gobble it before I continue with the CS~ (ENERGY SOURCE, YEAAAAH~)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am truly thankful of your opinion about this! *casually switches places between thought and said words* I am still working on it and it is unknown when I'll finish with just the sign up thing, cause I'm overly lazy and all. Please keep in mind that IT WILL TOTALLY EXIST \(>w<)/ (YAY~)

And for some reason I'm writing kind of long descriptions about each thing in the CS, so it'll take me a while for it, too. BUTT I will post it today (maybe).

EDIT: I just realised I got a cookie, too, and now I'll gobble it before I continue with the CS~ (ENERGY SOURCE, YEAAAAH~)

May my cookie give you INFINITE POWER!

I can't wait to see it, super excited ^_^. I hope you don't go too overboard with everything, there's always room to expand when you actually start the rp D: If you write novels of stuff before you even start, then there's not much for us all to make together D:

• Love
May my cookie give you INFINITE POWER!

I can't wait to see it, super excited ^_^. I hope you don't go too overboard with everything, there's always room to expand when you actually start the rp D: If you write novels of stuff before you even start, then there's not much for us all to make together D:

POWER OF THE ALL-POWERFUL MAJESTIC COOKIE!

You're right with the long-writing thing, actually. If I'm not mistaken, a lot of text can lose one's interest. BUT(T) I was thinking that I'd add extra information to each section in the Character Sheet in case someone asks "dumb", as described by some people, questions(although dumb questions don't even exist). I just filled in things I may have asked, for example, and... OH GOD, I JUST GOT AN IDEA! I'll post a CS without the descriptions in a spoiler, and a FAQ about the same CS in another spoiler! I think that'd work out~ (Of cource, the FAQ should be read, cause... questions and all that XD)

POWER OF THE ALL-POWERFUL MAJESTIC COOKIE!

You're right with the long-writing thing, actually. If I'm not mistaken, a lot of text can lose one's interest. BUT(T) I was thinking that I'd add extra information to each section in the Character Sheet in case someone asks "dumb", as described by some people, questions(although dumb questions don't even exist). I just filled in things I may have asked, for example, and... OH GOD, I JUST GOT AN IDEA! I'll post a CS without the descriptions in a spoiler, and a FAQ about the same CS in another spoiler! I think that'd work out~ (Of cource, the FAQ should be read, cause... questions and all that XD)

Yessss, do that. Then when you get the CS together, you can write the intro stuff, more info, then put a thingy signup thread or something, and I can post my signup, and I'M IN BABYYYYYYY

Or something like that. Pretty sure.

• Love
Yessss, do that. Then when you get the CS together, you can write the intro stuff, more info, then put a thingy signup thread or something, and I can post my signup, and I'M IN BABYYYYYYY

Or something like that. Pretty sure.

I am actually doing that~ And you're just giving me more ideas about the organisation of things that I actually like! Thanks, buddy~ You are one of my heroes now!

• Love
I am actually doing that~ And you're just giving me more ideas about the organisation of things that I actually like! Thanks, buddy~ You are one of my heroes now!

What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

People look up to me now? I CAN'T BEAR THIS STRESS, IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME

(but in actuality, I'm not helping THAT much, but if you need some help organizing things, I can try. For the most part however, I just wanna roleplay something XD)

Reactions: Annie
What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

People look up to me now? I CAN'T BEAR THIS STRESS, IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME

(but in actuality, I'm not helping THAT much, but if you need some help organizing things, I can try. For the most part however, I just wanna roleplay something XD)

Nooooo, no, no, no, leave me look up to you! You're on of the many people I think highly of without even knowing them, so don't worry! You won't even know I'm looking up to you (^u^).

(Oh, don't worry about the organisation! I know what to write and have so many ideas about it~ The only thing that's bugging me is the shizz-load of time I take and the fact that I procrastinate a lot and am too lazy to take anything seriously. So, there WILL be a roleplay, but after a long time, when you think about it... (plus, there will be this week of my inactivity from the 29th of July to the 5th or 6th of August(but I will do my best to post during that time! (*^*)) Anyways, thank you for offering help! It means a lot to me!)

Nooooo, no, no, no, leave me look up to you! You're on of the many people I think highly of without even knowing them, so don't worry! You won't even know I'm looking up to you (^u^).

(Oh, don't worry about the organisation! I know what to write and have so many ideas about it~ The only thing that's bugging me is the shizz-load of time I take and the fact that I procrastinate a lot and am too lazy to take anything seriously. So, there WILL be a roleplay, but after a long time, when you think about it... (plus, there will be this week of my inactivity from the 29th of July to the 5th or 6th of August(but I will do my best to post during that time! (*^*)) Anyways, thank you for offering help! It means a lot to me!)

D'aww, you're so nice

But I'm also impatient and want cool rp now :c

Oh well, I'll wait, take as much time as you need!

• Thank You
D'aww, you're so nice

But I'm also impatient and want cool rp now :c

Oh well, I'll wait, take as much time as you need!

SOMEONE ACTUALLY CALLED ME NICE! OMFGHKJPNBISUVBOIU

Aw, I'm really sorry about that! I'm just extremely slow with things and now I'll have to leave mah house for a few hours and didn't get to finish the CS but will post it by 14 hours!.

And I'm happy you're understanding! (°u°)

• Love
EDIT: I added them CSs~ (TIME TO PARTY) Just, again repeating, work on them in advance while I do the sign-ups and post it on that future thread and not here, 'kay? If you need any questions answered, that may also include spoilers, I'm here!

Status
Not open for further replies.