Demon Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glares at Granite, "You'll fix everyone else before you fix me, and why is Kai breaking out in blusters? Maybe you should give him some of those berries you gave Ren." she suggested.

OOC: i have to give the computer up for tonight ill be on my phone so my replies will be slower))

"He'll be fine and Celeste is resting and Elle is all good from what I can tell" takes a bit of the clear liquid and rubs it gently into Arie's back making sure to hit every wound I could see. "You were the worst injured besides me so I'll make sure your healed up before everyone else anyways. It's part of being a medic" smile and laughs then gets really distant "even when that means making tough choices..."

Arie grunts as Granite forces the stuff on her, "I just wanted to make sure everyone is safe before I am." Looking down at the floor. When granite is done she walks over to an empty cot next to everyone else and smiles, "is everyone ok?" She asks

Elle waved Granite's offer of medicine off. "I'm fine," she told Arie. She wasn't really that well off, but the injury wasn't serious. She had a gash on her right thigh and a cut on her face. Other than that, she was just a bit tired. Granite seemed to get more serious for a second, and she shot a stare at him.

After Arie had opened the vault with her hand on Gabriel's sigil, Celeste had waved the rest of the team inside, covering them with her shotgun until the massive door was nearly closed and then back in at the last possible moment. That final boom was like the closing of a tomb.

"All right," Celeste said, "Gabriel's sigil or not there is no way that those demons are getting through three feet of concrete. We should be safe."

For the first time since this entire thing began she took her shotgun, folded the stock, and put it back into the holster on her right thigh. Then she pulled off her backpack and placed it upon the floor.

"The bunks would likely be further in," she said, thinking aloud, "along with the storage areas."

Ren watched the the bunker revel itself with interest, she could feel an opposing energy to her own at work. Will dodged ahead and entered the dark entrance with short rapid steps looking around the interior with curiosity, while Ren followed behind much more slowly taking a moment to sheath her knife away. She was almost to the entrance when she smelled something burning. It was to light a scent for humans but it was all to familiar to her. This other newcomer, Kai was it, had been rubbing the ambrosia across his skin only to kind that while the flesh did heal, wherever the liquid touched his skin became red and angry. The sight mad Ren frown deeply but she made no comment as she stepped into the bunker and settled down close to were Will had come to rest.

"A night's rest will probably make things better." Ren said giving Arie a half smile in the dim light dumping her pack onto the ground with a heavy thunk. Gently she started to pull Will's shoes, and jacket off a gesture to try and get him ready to sleep. Right now the best balm for them would be a nights sleep. At the very least it would pass the time before they would be able to leave the safety of the bunker. Unfortunately to much adrenaline still pumped in Will's system and he fidgeted for Ren to convince him to try and close his eyes for a while. Not to far away she watched as Kai collapsed onto one of the cots and seemed to quickly pass out. Standing up she pawed open her bag and pulled out the huge old book that Will had stuck in there when they had first started their mad dash through the woods and handed it to Will. Hopefully it could occupy his thoughts for a bit before exhaustion claimed him as well.

With that she moved towards Kai, taking care not to disturb him she hovered one hand over his forehead checking his temperature. Next she leaned in closer and examined the skin that had come in contact with the ambrosia. Her brow furrowed deeply but still she remained silent and after a few more moments of contemplating over the boy she started to move away. However as she did so there was a moment when her own subtly slipped a small bracelet onto Kai's wrist. The silver piece was deeply etched with symbols and spells meant to protect certain types of wearers and would hide most auras. Whether this kid needed or not, well the morning would be more informative.

"I don't suppose any of you have a clock? I was never much good at counting the hours." Ren asked as she grabbed a spindly old chair and pulled it close to Will's cot. Settling herself down she began to pull off her own jacket, the long sleeves reveling the heavy bandages that she had wrapped around her own forearms. Perhaps once the other went to bed she would get a chance to remove them and clean out the bite a bit.

Arie got up and put a blanket around Kai as he laid down and Ren left his side. she smiled at him for a moment before walking back to the others, "save or not we should take turns keeping watch over everyone to insure that they'll make it through the night." As she spoke arie rolled her neck feeling it pop in a few places before adding, "that and we should make some dinner in the end of the bunker is a mini kitchen with some food. Though im not really the best at cooking I always got an F in home ec." She smiled at the thought of the academe.

Elle sighed. "I suppose I'll do it then," she said, referring to the cooking. She didn't want to take first watch. She'd already been watching them for quite some time. However, she was actually quite adept at cooking. Anything involving knives posed at least a slight interest to her. "What do we have in the back?" she moved towards the small kitchen. "Oh, and I don't have a clock. Sorry."

Arie shrugged at Elle's question, "I have no idea I just saw it when I put a blanket on Kai." Aries cheeks turned as red as her hair as she realized how it sounded trying to take her mind off it she added talking to Ren this time, "I can sence the moon's energy is close to the midpoint in the sky so most likely around 10-11 at night." She smiled her cheeks slowly losing color.

Sighs heavily and looses an control of the pain I had before grunts and falls to one knee. Looks down at my chest and notices one of my cuts reopening, recovers from the temporary pain leak and tries to hide my cut.

Elle smirked as Arie blushed. "Cute," she said before Granite grunted in pain. "Hey, you okay?" she asked, speed walking over to the kneeling man. It appeared a cut had reopened on his chest. "Pass me more of that medicine, I'll put it on you. The bleeding needs to stop."

Leans against Elle and reaches into my back pocket pulling out the medicine and hands it to her. "Sorry you had to see me like this." Looks at Elle and smiles faintly trying to hide my pain.

Aries blush returns as Elle called her cute and stuttered, "i-im not cute im a trained demon assassin. " She could feel her fave burning hotter before she realized Granite kneeling and Elle walking to him. Walking over as well she suggested, "hey Granite how bout you go lay down and rest it seems Elle has you covered so you shouldnt out her efforts into rest by moving around and risking reopening everything again." She smiled in a playful mannor and helped Elle carry him to a cot.

Elle chuckled a bit as Arie denied it. "There's no rule against both," she told her as they carried Granite to the cot.

"There's no need to feel shame in injury," Elle told him, taking out the medicine and rubbing it on his chest. This time, it was her turn for her face to turn red as she realized what she was doing, but she quickly shook it off.

"But I hate doing nothing" sighing as I knew arguing wouldn't do me any good. Lies down on the cot and slowly relaxes something I hadn't done in several years, feeling oddly at ease. Realizes Elle is blushing badly and the sees why and goes to stop her then gives up knowing it would of been futile. "You didn't have to do that I hope you know that." Blushes ever so slightly.

Arie felt a smile spread a crossed her face as Elle turned red and muttered, "you're as bad as Celesta fallen for the knight in armor." She teased Elle before giving Granite a look, "like hell you are boy you're sitting here on ur pretty lil ass until you're 100% healed. And if your tin suit means so much to you I'll take it to a metal nymph to get it fixed tomorrow." Rising one eye brow her eyes glaring into his daring him to say anything against it.

Looks at Arie "Fine... I won't do anything rash like that. But what's it too you whether I risk my injuries, it's not like you love me or care about me or anything" raises my eyebrow this time questioning the look that appeared on Arie's face. "Unless your just as bad as you say Elle and Celeste are" smiles and chuckles.

"Tsk." Ren said under her breath as Granite collapsed but before she was even out of her chair Elle had already sprinted to his side so she let the others take care of it. Better not to crowd in to much, they all needed some space and some rest right now.

"You should all get some sleep, I can keep watch until you are feeling rested." She said shifting her chair around so that it was facing the door a bit more. Now that everything was calming down Will's eyes began to droop and he slowly collapsed against the rough pillows and once his breathing steadied and she was quite sure he was sound asleep Ren got up and pulled a blanket over him and neatly tucked him in. Taking his book from where it was clasped loosely in his hands she placed it under the bed so that it was out of the way. She didn't return to the chair right away, there would be plenty of time to sit once the others were settled in, instead she wandered over to where they were standing just in time to watch the bright flashes of red cross both their faces and to hear Granite's own reply.

"Oh stick those thoughts up where they might be of some use." She said With a disproving glare. "You just helped tend to just about everyone here, and you stayed behind to give us a head start over those demons outside. Yes we care if we throw your little life away whether you want to realize it or not. Now I suggest bed rest for us all, most of the demons wont be able to stick around in the light but we should prepare for a few more powerful ones."

Arie smirks and sarcasm drips off her words like water on plastic, "Because your blind idiocy is causing you not to see that there are two beautiful girls in this bunker whos names I wont mention that find you somehow appealing to the eye." Teasingly nudges at Elle trying not to laugh before escaping to the other cots and began to check on Will, Ren, and Kai. Taking her time with Kai by carefully checking his injuries and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.