2. Prestige
  3. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, MxM, Angst, more romance, slice of life, fantasy, forbidden romances, and oh yeah EVEN MORE ROMANCE!!
Howdy everyone! Thanks so much for taking the time to click and read this!
My name is No Hero and after a brief hiatus I am back and on the hunt for
some exciting and great role plays again! I'm on a massive Feudal Era Japan kick right now thanks to a certain movie that just came out XD So below are my demon slayer cravings as well as some original ideas too.

_______________ Rules_________________

I never pressure people for replies, and I would appreciate it if you did the same for me. I do not mind being reminded that I owe you a reply, but sending me a new message every few hours will not be appreciated. I am a full-time employee and I am unable to reply when I am at work, understandably, I cannot be on here 24/7. Most of the time, and especially during busy hours, It stresses me out to no end. Please note that if we have an ongoing storyline and I need to go on a hiatus for any reason, I will always inform you beforehand; either through a direct message or a public status. I will also state my estimated return.

I expect everyone to act in an adult fashion. I prefer to role play with people who are 18+

I , like most people, can be prone to writer's block. If I send you a reply that you find difficult to work with, please do let me know and I will rewrite it. Likewise, if we are having a storyline discussion and you do not like one of my suggestions, do not hesitate to tell me so. I am not easily offended.

I must stress that I am a multi-para/novella roleplayer at heart, and that is the length of writing I find easier to work with. Saying that, I don't enjoy one liners and single paragraph replies. I will always at least have 3 paragraphs and that's still a bit small for me. I like detail and I enjoy writing everything out. Quality over quantity is something that I do firmly believe in. So if a paragraph is all you can do I get it! And I am okay with that! But I don't think I would be the right partner for you.

I am most comfortable with MxM pairings, and I don't participate in doubling. Now writing multiple characters at once is no problem for me. But I won't double primarily because I just don't have the time to do so anymore.

I prefer to have a storyline discussion before writing with anyone. Having a blueprint to follow, and knowing that both of us are on the same page with regards to the direction of the roleplay, really does help. Sending me a starter without any discussion beforehand will not be responded to.

I am in charge of my character's and you are in charge of yours. No Godmodding here!

I am willing to engage in all sorts of genres. The ones I find the hardest are: Sci-fi, FxF, and Apocalyptic

I am a very nervous jelly bean! So if I seem a bit guarded when we first interact I apologize for that!!!

_______________ Fandom Ideas_________________
**Roles I wish to portray are bold

[Kimetsu no Yaiba]
Kaigaku x Doma
Akaza x Doma
Akaza x Kokushibo
Akaza x Tanjiro
Kaigaku x Zenitsu
Akaza x Rengoku

[Inuyasha]

Inu No Taisho x Izayoi
Sesshomaru x Adult Rin

Originals:
  • Character A is a priest and Character B is a demon lord. Character A is abducted by a local village and given to Character B as a sacrifice. Will Character B devour Character A or will Character B let them live?
  • Character A is a swordsman for hire. After being exiled from a group of respected Samurai's he's traveling the world looking for purpose. He despises most things but none more than wretched demons. One night he comes across a family of docile demons and slaughters them all but one manages to escape. Character B is a demon that has never had quarrels with humans until this very moment. How will the two continue?
  • Character A is a concubine for the emperor of Japan. He was bought and quickly moved his way up into the ranks, and before long he easily became the emperor's favorite treasure. And as the emperor works tirelessly to expand his empire the demons within the lands are forced and killed out of their homes. One night the son of a demon lord Character B sneaks into the palace in hopes to kill the very thing the emperor loves most. However, when he sees Character A for the first time he is immediately star struck and eventually the two fall in love.​
  • A samurai Character A and a Demon King Character B fall in love. It's forbidden and taboo.​

Hi! I'd love to write something feudal Japan-inspired with you! I'm not confident with writing for established characters (and I haven't watched all of Demon Slayer at this point anyway, I'm on episode 11 I think?) so I'd much rather figure something original out in a similar setting. The two middle plots you have in the original ideas section would be cool, or we can brainstorm something new? If you're still interested in it and want to chat about it over dms, just let me know & I can set that up instead.

Sure thing my friend! PM and we can discuss :D