Demon Slayer: Era of Corruption

Hey Demon where's the discord I need another place to shitpost

I've been waiting for the discord as well. I have an idea for my character, but I wanted to ask some more pertinent questions about the setting before I go with the character, and didn't want to fill up the signups chat already.

@Jessica2477 @Mr.Scales ⚖ @Reanimator Spuds @kookyboy9 @RedArmyShogun @Izurich
HEY Y'ALL
Glad to see some of you have been working hard on characters. First I'd like to say that the Discord link has been added to the opening post. Right at the top. Sorry that took a little longer than expected!

Next, I will begin reviewing character already completed as soon as I'm able. However, I expect most sheets (if they aren't finished already) to be finished by next Monday. The latest I will push is Wednesday. This will likely not count for new comers. Before I get to judging other characters though, I will likely be working to finish mine. If however, there are specifics aspects of your sheet that you would like me to comment on sooner, hit me up in the discord.

That said, if you have friends who you believe may potentially enjoy this game, please feel free to send the thread their way.

@Rainier Ashton Bernhardt and @XC
I haven't heard from you two. Apologies for not mentioning either of you earlier. If you will be rescinding your interest, I understand.

Sorry for the silence. Just wanted to make sure I had some stuff together! And THANKS AGAIN FOR CONSIDERING THIS GAME!

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
37412260c1ce0a92d449eda350681be6.jpg
Name: Aki Kiyoko

Alias: "My name's three letters! It can't be that hard to remember!"

Species: Human

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 128 lbs

Hair Color: Blue

Eye Color: Yellow

Nationality: Japanese

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps

Weapon of Choice: Katana

Nichirin Color: Yellow

Secondary Weapon: "Uh... I could punch them! ...I guess...?"

Equipment: Cell phone bogged down with apps and gacha games, Blue hair pin given to her by her uncle

Breath Style: Breath of Thunder

Techniques:
  • First Style: Thunderclap and Flash - The user dashes forward and slashes at their opponent with incredible speed.
  • Second Style: Lightning Ball - The swordsman is able to generate five straight attacks around the user in a single moment.
  • Third Style: Buzzing Mosquito Thunder - Generates a spinning wave of lightning in all directions.
  • Fourth Style: Distant Thunder - The user releases multiple ranged strikes towards a target.
  • Fifth Style: Heat Lightning - A single, focused, slashing attack.
Personality: A happy-go-lucky girl who means well, if not just a tad blunt, awkward and clumsy. Aki is best described as kind, outgoing and a bit curious for her own good, albeit also slightly naive. She holds a great interest in learning about others and paired with being rather easily impressed, she is not one difficult to befriend. However, that curiosity of others perhaps extends a bit too far when dealing with demons and aberrants, often unintentionally becoming too pervasive in her inquiries for some's likings.

Background: Born a single child to a simple family, Aki grew up rather normally in the company of her mother and father, of which the prior worked at the local hospital as a doctor and the latter as a university professor. She went to school, made friends and began striving to one day join the Demon Slayer Corps not due to outside pressure, but interest in the world of demons and her uncles having served.

The girl went to school and made friends, but on her off time begged her parents to be taught. Her lessons came in the form of her eldest uncle, Ishiwata Yoshinaga. At first, he attempted pushing her off, saying she didn't have the patience or talent to learn the breathing style. However, she badgered and badgered him until he would budge, treating even the most menial of training sessions as a noble quest. Everytime Ishiwata would come visit, she would pester him until he gave her another lesson, until one day he came with a very different air about him.

Arashi Yoshinaga, her youngest uncle, had been killed in the line of duty. On top of having to grieve, she had to work doubly hard for the blessings of her parents in what she sought out to do. While they always knew the risks, it was as if the death of her uncle had brought upon the realization that the risk was somehow more real than before. Aki however remained resolved in her goals, still determined to follow in both her uncle's footsteps. However, after Arashi's passing, Yoshinaga would no longer teach her, leaving Aki's training incomplete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaleko

Will Fujimoto
Alias
Will | Liam

Species
Human

Nationality
British

Affiliation
DSC

Rank
Mizunoe

Weapon
Tessen

"I'd fold a thousand cranes for you"

His nichirin color is white which is similar to the color of paper. It represents his breathing style: breathe of paper which is derived from the breathe of wind.

His secondary weapon is a dagger laced with wisteria poison. It is located underneath his obi.
Abilities

Breathe of Paper is a breath style style derived from the breathe of wind. It is a personal creation of the Fujimoto family, that's been passed down through generations. This type of breathing is suitable for people who have a very precise control of the oxygen that transits in their body, meaning, they are able to concentrate oxygen in a single part of their body (legs, arms, torso, etc). This style mainly focus on making cuts.

William has not yet perfected the breathing style since he has asthma. It takes him a very long time to learn each breathing technique without hurting himself thus out of all the folds, so far he only mastered up to four.​

First Fold: Bird Base - Focusing the oxygen on the legs, the user dashes forward and lays a single cut on their opponent.

Second Fold: Reverse - A defensive technique that deflects attacks using rotating sword slashes

Third Fold: Crease - An offensive technique where the user dashes forward before jumping in the air to land a cut from above.

Fourth Fold: Kirigami - The swordsman is able to generate five straight and quick cuts around the user in a single moment.

Fifth Fold: Kirikomi - ideal to avoid techniques and make cuts in the air. The user causes oxygen to concentrate on his legs to make as many jumps as possible, either to dodge demon attacks, or to jump on his opponent shoulders and attack them from there.

Sixth Fold: Noshi - The user accumulates oxygen in their arms and raising the sword, cuts the demon with grace via rotating attacks. It is common to see papers flying around to distract the opponent as well.

Final Fold: Dragon - A continuous attack that increases in power with each rotation, creating a strong slash shaped into a dragon built entirely out of paper.

Appearance

William has a soft, feminine appearance, and on occasion is mistaken as a female. He is around average height (5'7 ft) and has a lithe frame. He weighs around 50 kilograms and has short, light brown hair that's been parted to the side; with long locks framing the right side of his face. He has large, sparkling icy blue eyes, and light skin tone. He is often seen wearing a light blue yukata paired with a geta and a wisteria hair clip.​
Personality

Will has the big brother personality. He is a complete gentleman and very protective. He is a pleasant and considerate individual, who is always concerned about the welfare of others. Due to his caring personality, he is usually seen with a gentle smile on his face. He can get a bit worn out from seeing someone's peculiar antics and mannerisms.

When in battle, Will is an entirely different person. He is ruthless and cunning that prefers to have a swift and clean kill.​

Background

The Fujimoto family's history began almost a hundred a years ago. No one doesn't really know the full history since it became muddled with each generation though the main story was this: they were part of the age old war of demons and demon slayers. They were nothing but a humble newspaper maker that got recruited to defeat the monsters. They weren't strong enough to learn the original techniques thus, developed a unique breathing style exclusive only for them. Though after the war, the style became nothing but a story if not a lesson that's been passed down from one Fujimoto to another. Most went abroad to start a new life. His great great grandfather moved to England where he married of a noble lady; and continued their publishing business. His great grandfather made sure to keep their japanese last name even if they married; including William's mother.

William's journey to being a demon slayer started when he was ten. He had lived his life in luxury until he was sent to Japan where his grandfather lived a normal life. After all, its tradition for the Fujimoto's to learn the technique by the eldest. Thus, he cannot say no.

His training in Japan was tolerable. His grandfather was very strict and made sure that Will learned each form with precision and perfection. It was hard at first since Will has asthma though they got around it by training hard and making sure to converse his breaths. He developed a fighting style that was quick and precise. It is a style where he uses a short burst of stamina. When he was 13, his parents wanted him to go back to England but he realized that he cannot. How can he when he fell in love with Japan? He fell in love with the culture; the people; but most of all, he fell in love with a boy named Haru. Thus, he stayed but started to focus on Haru instead of his training.

William and Haru spent almost each day together until one night, the two of them were walking home from a festival when a demon came out of nowhere and tried to target the two of them. Since it was Will's first time to encounter such monstrosity, all his training flew out of the window. He was frozen in shock that when he was attacked, Haru had to save him. The poor boy was bitten and mauled to death while William did nothing but watch. Luckily his grandfather caught wind of the situation and quickly killed the demon. Since then, William promised to train more and prove that he can do better.

Last edited:
@Jessica2477 - Emika "Cupie" Sakurako - It's interesting to see Cupie in this new setting. There isn't much I can say about her, other than I'm curious to see what else, if aything has changed about her. Regardless, I think I can say this is an easily acceptable character. I have little to add. She doesn't have a character quote though. Sooooo technically not a complete sheet lol xD

@Reanimator Spuds - Hana "Hasuka" Suka - I think her story opens up countless possibilities. This could be interesting to explore at later points in the game an I'm curious about how she'll interact with the others. This character is... Acceptable.

@kookyboy9 - Allister "Marmot" Marmon - The first thing that comes to mind is that he is pretty stocked up on weapons. More or less I'm willing to just see how he does. But on thing I'd like for you to drop is the molotovs. They aren't really good for keeping things on the more discreet end of things. Nor do they work for the minimizing potential collateral damage. I can concede on the other weapons cause they just generally work a bit better, though I'd likely keep a close eye on him with Red. His history is interesting. Overall, I would say this is an acceptable character, though he will be put on watch at least for a bit. Nothing against you, just insurance :D

@Mr.Scales ⚖ - Yami "The Silent Serpent" Watanabe - I mean, Yami is shaping up pretty well, but he isn't finished. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't accept this characters. Sooooo please hurry and finish. You have until tomorrow.

@RedArmyShogun - Ota "Yamabushi of the Mountain" Amiuchi - I mean, I've already talked with you about the techniques. You've clarified quite a bit. He seems like a great character. I'd say for this one in particular, I will bump you up a level above everyone else. His rank shall be Kanoto. Which'll make him a grade higher than everyone else. But I mean, given how many grades there are, this isn't the hugest difference. Overall, he is acceptable.

@EmperorsChosen - Aki "My name's three letters!" Kiyoko - What a basic bitch. No but seriously, Aki seems pretty cute and awesome. I'm looking forward to interacting with her. The character is about as acceptable as acceptable gets!

@DANAsaur - Will "The British are Coming" Fujimoto - Just so I'm clear, cause my brain is functioning quite poorly... His parents moved to Britain and then he was born? Which would be why he has a Japanese last name? Just wanted to be sure. Eitherway, most I see about him is pretty straight forward with no real reason to deny. So, he is acceptable.

Now everyone. I am adding the "blade color" piece to the CS. Will also be adding a "secondary weapon" bit after Weapon. So, you'll all be tasked with making these changes. Thereafter, acceptable characters will be accepted. You'll have til tomorrow evening, around 5pm my time (Eastern Standard), to answer any questions, make the necessary changes, etc. Let me know in the discord if there is anything I can help with. Honestly expected this to be a lot harder. Good job guys!

Oh and if I forgot anything, or anyone, let me know!

Hello! Apologies for the disappearance - I was busy moving back to Australia. I'm now settled back in (almost) and I'll make a character asap, if you'll still have me? I'm thinking about a custom breath related to the current tree too.

Hello! Apologies for the disappearance - I was busy moving back to Australia. I'm now settled back in (almost) and I'll make a character asap, if you'll still have me? I'm thinking about a custom breath related to the current tree too.

Hey bud! Glad to hear you're doing well. Hope the move wasn't too much trouble. I would still be happy to have ya. Jump in the Discord. Just remember to try and be active and more communicative if you'll be busy or have trouble posting in the future. I'd rather strong communication than to be left wondering. Regardless! Try to be quick about getting the CS up. As we'll just be starting, don't feel like you have to rush. But try not to take too long! :D

Kaida Kageryu
VcKQLNO.jpg

"What are you starin' at? Get lost."
"All dissidents will perish before the Shadow Dragon!"

• Name: Kaida Kageryu
    Alias:
    "I guess you can just call me the Kunoichi"
    Species: human
    Height: 5'6''
    Weight: 124 lbs
    Hair Color: very dark gray
    Eye Color: amber

Nationality: Japanese

Affiliation: Demon Slayer Corps (so long as its beneficial to her goal), the Kage Ninja Clan (in spirit, as it is gone)

Strengths: Special guerrilla tactics. Speed, limber, agile, toned. Tool mastery. Trap-setter, plan-oriented. Animal understanding.
    Weaknesses: Lack in power. Low constitution. Overzealous. Annoyance-prone. Tool-and-distraction-reliant.

• Weapon of Choice:
    A pair of "nichirin" blades, one a tanto, the other a wakizashi. The tanto is a dark seafoam green. It has a simple black scabbard. The wakizashi is a deep purple. The sheath is ornate, varnished with gold. A dragon painted on it.
    Nichirin Color:
    The tanto's seafoam green represents Kaida, herself, though what that in of itself means, is yet to be seen.
    The wakizashi's deep purple signifies a (true-hearted) disciple of the Shadow Dragon (and a perfect heir).

Secondary Weapon(s):
    • 12 shuriken
    • many needles
    • 4 kunai knives
    • steel wire
    • thin wire
    • 3 smoke bombs
    • minor poison in a small vial

Equipment:
    • random meager cellphone
    • bundle of thicker rope
    • roll of thin rope
    • small first aid items, like bandages and a self-made salve
    • gunpowder, sugar and salt
    • makeshift pens and various papers to scribble seals on

Haori: Half dark green and half red. With the top half being a sunset sky of red, and the lower half being dark green foliage. Depicting a dragon rising out of it, ascending into the heavens.

• Breath Style: Shinobi Breathing
    A breathing style taught to shinobi, passed through the ages by an ancient ninja clan. Lost, but known to only a few. Primarily focuses on speed and misdirection. As well as, employing deceptive tools to better one's chances. Best used from the shadows in the form of surprise attacks. Engenders animal visages to memorialize where the technique was first learned by shinobi.

Techniques:
    • First Form: Flying Swallow Shadow - A surprise strike out of the shadows that is extremely fast.
    • Second Form: Buzzing Shuriken Wasps - Thrown shuriken or swords that kick up winds strong enough to cut. The tools boomerang return to her if possible. Can be "modified" based on the size of the thrown weapons. Also, is a clear 'form', as it is not the same as just throwing throwable weapons.
    • Third Form: Cage of the Spider - Uses wire or chains to ensnare a demon to set up a death blow.
    • Fourth Form: Kois Splashing - A twisting attack that deftly avoids any attack thrown her way, retaliating with firm cuts. As a minor illusion tied to it. The visuals are those of rushing water and kois leaping out of the water, until one's sharp fins are felt.
    • Fifth Form: Foxraven Battlecry - The clashing cries of foxes and ravens in battle cast an illusion upon those who hear, causing disorientation and vertigo and messing with one's motor skills.
    • Sixth Form: Roc Crest - An attack mimicking a bird's swoop, focusing on power. Strong enough to cut demon necks and shatter stone.
    • Seventh Form: Waterspider Waltz - Confuses the senses. Creates afterimages.
    • Eighth Form: Ten Thousand Claws - Kenjutsu faster than the blink of an eye, that uses all manner of cutting weapons to slash the foe to hell.
      • Eighth Form Modified: Ten Thousand Bee Stings - Flings SO MANY throwables at superspeed. Like needles and shuriken, etc.
    • Ninth Form: Hellhound Black Fire - A powerful ninjutsu that hits with an explosive blackish flame.
    • Tenth Form: Thousand Thousand Snake Bites - Fastest form yet. Moves like a slithering snake. More Savage, yet more focused than the previous forms. Many slices rip apart the foe, but should they survive, damages the body, nerves, and injects debilitating poison into the body through the delivered strikes.
    • Eleventh Form: Shinobi Secret Art, Ring of the Dragon - Precursor to Shadow Dragon's Disciple Breathing. Only those who master this form can even attempt the latter. Does a ritualistic motion with the hands. Focuses chi and aligns all chakra, to precisely strike the foe with the force of a dragon's bite.

(late-game)
    Breathing Style: Breath of the Shadow Dragon's Disciple
    Forbidden breathing style of the Kage ninjas. Passed down to the heir of the clan, although Elite ninja also learn it. Morphs a shinobi into an avatar for the shadow dragon. Techniques perform at their best in the shadows, but are powerful and violent enough to compensate in any situation. This breathing style puts a terrible strain on one's body; it is not made for extended battle. Causes a miasma to spread through the body the longer the breath is in effect.
    • First Roar: Shadow Bite, Wing, Claw and Tail - The first powerful attack of the Shadow Dragon, all clad in darkness, using hand, arm, tanto and wakizashi, in that order.
    • Second Roar: Miasmatic Breath - Ninjutsu where she spits out hot breath of the Shadow Dragon that burns even demon flesh. Can be poisonous to others.
    • Third Roar: Tackle in Shadows - A cunning assault to the foe's shadow. Everything transfers from the shadow to the foe.
    • Fourth Roar: Shadow Slither - A powerful slash at the ground sends a cutting force forward that travels along the ground.
    • Fifth Roar: Karmic Loop - Further strengthens Kaida. A combo attack that often results in a body slam. Seems to apply more force and deal more damage based on the foe's past misdeeds.
    • Sixth Roar: Night Fall - The Shadow Dragon darkens the sky. Its heavy shadow bears down on the foe, leaving them wide open to powerful strikes from Kaida.
    • Seventh Roar: Shinobi Secret Mastery, Shadow Awaken - Assumes the form of the Shadow Dragon Avatar. A huge buff to Kaida that allows her to use all other Roars for a very brief time without the recoil impact upon her body.

• Personality:
    A bit offputting. Angry at the world. A chip on her shoulder. Mind-numbingly focused on revenge. Demon-hating. Can be cruel and savage. Lacks a funny bone. Opposite of a jokester - a party pooper. Wary and skeptical, but not against working with others for her own goals. Teamwork often is useful so she will "play nice". Though does tend to be independent and self-sufficient. Not as harsh as this makes her sound, often kinda chill. Sensible and contemplative, though not the smartest. Feels alone, does not trust easily. Her inner self is high on loyalty and honor; forsaking friends and allies is terrible shame, if not actually a total impossibility.

Background:
    Kaida is the granddaughter of the current leader of the Kage Ninja clan. Born to his son, the heir, and his wife, a beautiful kunoichi that no one messed with in the clan. With a fiery breath said to rival the Shadow Dragon himself. No one understood how her father managed to score this woman, as she was viewed as unapproachable.

The clan itself are not well known, and very few people outside of clan know they exist at all. Due to their strict hermitic lifestyle, they do not train in the same way as the Demon Slayers, but do use the same ore for their own weapons to deal with demons. The Kage Clan consider demons an enemy, since they are not disciples of the Shadow Dragon, whom the clan worship. It seems heretical these dark monsters exist at all. For they were birthed out of darkness, but have nothing to do with the Shadow Dragon. Thus the clan did adopt some of the slayers's training into their own, to make sure they could adequately fend against the demons.

However, all that is gone, including her father and her mother. Her best friend from when she was a child became a demon, through means unknown. Specifically one of the Twelve Kizuki, and used her power to raze the clan to the ground, killing nearly everyone. Only Kaida and her grandfather were left alive, leaving Kaida the new heir to the defeated clan. He trained her in all of their ways, and how to fight, and how to kill, not to mention their breathing styles. He even gave her scrolls on their secrets. One, specifically, housing their clan's most prized secret. Unbeknownst to Kaida, it contains the secret breathing style: Breath of the Shadow Dragon's Disciple. Though the scroll is sealed.

Kaida would set out to go enact revenge upon the one who brought the clan's annihilation, and upon this "One" who changed her friend. Kaida also seeks an answer for why her friend forsook the clan and the Shadow Dragon, only to become a heretical demon.

Last edited:
Image result for demon anime girl with wings

"<Yawn> This is boring, not even a little blood..."

Name:
"If I ever hear my name and the words short or tiny in one sentence, I will throw a knife."
Amaya

Alias:
"Shadow I get but...uh...how exactly am I innocent? I'm anything but."
Innocent Shadow

"<Frustrated sigh> So why can't I have a cup of that again?"

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't kick your ass."
Female

Height:
"Being small can get me into places you fucking giants can't, so be thankful or I will make you shorter."
5'2''

Weight:
"Having a high metabolism can suck balls at times. I will forever be hungry."
102 Pounds

Hair Color:
"You literally can't miss me sometimes. If you do you're blind."
White

Eye Color:
"I lost my mirror a while ago. Some hel-nope, can't say it. Dammit, get me a bucket of water."
Grey-Blue

Species:
"I'm supposed to be a tamer one."
Demon

Nationality:
"Why does it matter? We're all breathing the same air. <Sigh>"
American

Affiliation:
"They let me in when I was almost dead, why wouldn't I repay them with my life?"
Demon Slayer Corps, formerly her father, an Elite Demon

Mizunoto

Blade Color:
Dappled white and grey

Weapon of Choice:
"<Sigh> What, never seen a girl my size carry one of these?"
Uchigatana

Secondary Weapon:

A Kusarigama

Equipment:
Smartphone, shurikens, computer bag with computer in it, random knives ranging from a kitchen knife to a double bladed dagger, a large hood and cloak to hide her horns in places that don't accept demons, and a smaller bag with random things thrown in.

Breath Style:
Blood Demon Art

Techniques:

1. Scent of a Rosary Blood: Visual Dream - A hallucination that hinders the vision of the affected by creating beautiful flower patterns around them.
  2. Mystical Fragrance of the White Day - Acts as a truth serum, causing brain function to decrease and will make the recipient confess their lies and not keep their secrets. It can be harmful to humans.
  3. Flesh Seed - Using her own flesh and blood, Amaya creates multiple minuscule flesh seeds that surrounds her intended target. The seeds then burst and grow into gigantic flesh trees with numerous pointed/spiked branches that then pierces and restrains her target, the strength of this technique powerful enough to take down even some of the most powerful elites, but it takes from her own body, so Amaya doesn't use it unless extremely needed.

Personality:
"<Yawn> Mess with me, and well, lets say you won't be able to have children, or be able to see. Which will it be?"
Never one to sit back and let others do the 'fun', this young demon loves to jump into fights, always itching for something to let out on. Her innocent looks are constantly at war with the dark words that come out of her mouth. Extremely loyal to those who earned it, and a protector of what she believes in, Amaya is an oddly formal and blood-thirsty child. Brutely blunt and absolutely no filter, even for a demon, is what scared away most of the other Elite's children before. A bored air emits from her almost always, though she may very well be assessing you and seeing what the easiest way to kill you is.

Background:
A child born with high expectations, she is somewhat of a pure-blood demon, with only a slight sign of human blood. As a newborn, her father injected her with something that made her grow horns. He then killed the person who carried her in the womb, and left Amaya to grow up in what was called a 'school'. Children of the Elite were sent there to be trained to grow powerful and control the weaker, while still bowing to the more powerful. She hated the strict disciplines and rules of the so-called school.
After 10 and a half years of growing up there, she was 'perfectly trained'. She left school and rejoined her father at the family house, only to be kicked out. The words "Stupid kid. You aren't good enough. Don't come back until you're worthy, if you come back at all." haunted her for 3 years, making her close off from the other demons around her. She left the realm that was her home and went to the humans, ignoring how their blood called to her thirst. Instead, she would sneak into hospitals and steal blood bags from there. She would hide in the forest, and found comfort in them. She usually has some form of nature on her, whether it be dirt smeared across her face, or random vines and flowers caught in her hair.
She was caught one day, and thrown into a cell, where she sat for about a week before growing bored. The other inmates in her cell were either humans and too afraid of her, or humans who thought that she was weak. She broke out, and went among her way, gathering a cloak from a helpful passerby. She refused to give in to her hunger to feed from a human, and has been drinking out of blood bags since then.​

Last edited:

"Whether you like it or not, I'm not leaving your side."

1583008125841.png

1583008250718.png

Name:
Sousuke Souto

Alias:
Just Sousuke (At the moment)

Species:
Human

Height:
6'3

Weight:
209 Pounds

Hair Color:
Black

Eye Color:
Green

Nationality:
Japanese

Affiliation:
Demon Slayer Corps

Mizunoto

Weapon of Choice:
Dual Katana

Nichirin Color:
Blue - With a blue handle representing water, it represents for Sousuke the patience of water and how everything is connected.

Secondary Weapon(s):
"If my blade doesn't do it, what will some knives do?"

Equipment:
-Phone
-Wallet
-A couple of water bottles as well as canned food
-Medical equipment (Bandages, alcohol, etc.)

Breath Style:

Breath of Water

Techniques:
First Form: Water Surface Slash - The swordsman generates enough momentum to create a powerful single concentrated slash.

Second Form: Water Wheel - The swordsman leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion.

Third Form: Flowing Dance - The swordsman swings his blade at his opponent in a way that mimics the movement of waves on the surface of water.

Fourth Form: Striking Tide - The swordsman makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body in a flowing fashion similar to a harsh tide.

Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought - A "sword strike of kindness" that kills the target with little to no pain. Used when the enemy surrenders.

Sixth Form: Whirlpool - The swordsman fiercely twists his upper and lower body, creating a whirlpool that cuts anything caught in it.

Seventh Form: Drop Ripple Thrust Curve - A fast and accurate stab. The fastest Breath of Water technique.

Personality:
Sousuke is mostly what you see when you speak to him, a stoic, quiet-spoken and intimidating guy, still, as you get to know him you find something new, discovering his heart and what drives him every day. He is especially protective, seeing as it's his job to protect Cupie, though his loyalty has always been a keen trait for him. He doesn't seem to be scared of anything, his strong will and his determination to protect Cupie has strived him to never give in to fear.

Background:

Sousuke was born to the son of a famous pop singer, she was only 19 when she first gave birth but was over the moon to have a son, sadly Sousuke's father wasn't in the picture so it was just the two of them. Though the weight of running her singing career and raising a son started to become too heavy to hold so she decided to turn to drugs and since there was no one to help her, she wasn't able to properly raise her son. Soon enough he was the one having to take care of her and himself, having to make his own food at a young age while she was passed out high.

Sadly one traumatic day Sousuke tried waking his mother up but was unable to even move her, so after a day of her not moving, she was found with her son had overdosed. He was taken to a foster family to grow up, having to go to a few different families over his behavioral problems and by the time he was sixteen he had run away, finding his own ways of making money until he met a man who was a foremr demon slayer, there he would help take care of him by training him and also getting him food, although he wasn't easy on him. Soon he began to get more and more irritated with the man and ran away once again to find his own path.

Having his own connections from his mother, he was able to squeeze a job as a bodyguard and earn money that way, the bodyguard of Cupie. That was about the time when he met the famous Cupie, who he at first didn't like due to her obvious persona, but soon felt obligated to protect her thinking about how she was in the exact circumstances as his mother, a young idol being forced into an industry and having too much pressure to handle. When she made the decision to join the demon slayer corps, he decided right away that he would do anything to protect her, so he joined the slayer corps and would follow wherever she went.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mini and Thaleko