Demon Slayer: Age of Corruption

Allister "Marmot" Marmon

Interactions:

As the dart sailed by the demon, Allister was already stowing the pistol. Considering that none of them had fired at him, this was already going well. Damn. Hopefully that isn't going to count against me. I suppose he's seen the gun, but he still shouldn't've seen my blades. Allister steps back into a ready stance as the demon begins rocketting towards him, shaking his right hand slightly to allow his cuff to slip down enough to grip his tanto, but not enough to allow the demon to easily see it concealed behind his arm.

As the demon spoke, Allister smiled. "I mean, if you happen to be in a giving mood, I'd be much obliged if you'd tell me where the rest of your kind are hiding out. Other than that, I don't suspect you can help me." As the demon entered arm's reach, Allister took a deep breath, bursting into motion as he stepped forwards and to his left while simultaneously grabbing the demon's wrist and shooting his left hand up to grasp the tanto grip, drawing it in a barely visible slash - more a streak of light - aimed to cut straight through the demon's neck, wisteria toxin paste applied to the blade. Light breathing - First Style. Flash.

Reactions: Mini and Thaleko
Emika "Cupie" Sakurako
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016
Time of day: Night

Mentions:
Interacting: Amaya @DrabiaTheKiller Aki @EmperorsChosen

Cupie's eyes widened, the screams from the crowds immediately caught her attention. Just like that, two civilians were dead and it was all her fault. If she hadn't of drawn the crowd's attention as she did, then those two civilians could have made it home safely. She inwardly cursed, leaving Aki to deal with the large demon while she herself needed to tend to the wounded and get to protecting the civilians.

She could see Amaya attacking some of the weaker demons, but within the crowd she spotted a few more causing terror. Emika let out a breath, feeling the change shift within her.

"Third Style... Love Love Shatter!"

In a flash, Emika was gone from her spot, a pink flash followed her as she darted from place to place. A demon henchman about to attack one of the civilians was suddenly decapitated the second Emika moved passed it. Another demon had already injured one civilian and was about to deliver the finishing blow until his head was no longer connected to his body.

The person, a man that appeared a bit older than Cupie herself, had been impaled through the stomach and was bleeding out alarmingly fast. Emika cursed to herself and knelt next to the dying man, holding him in one arm as her other hand reached for her Nichirin dagger. Since her sword was contaminated, she didn't want to run the risk of infecting the wound.

Another breath from her, "Fourth style... Love is Supportive."

She pressed the flat of her dagger's blade against the wound as the blade gave a soft pink glow.

"Amaya, Aki! I don't care who, but one of you be ready to protect me!" She told the two. Yes she'd drawn attention to herself, but she needed one of those Fuckos to defend her while she healed the civilian. If they didn't, well Cupie wouldn't be against using herself as a shield if need be.

Last edited:
Amaya
Akihabara- Tokyo, Japan
Date:
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Time of day:
Night ~~

Amaya sighed as Aki blasted past her, her hair whipping in front of her eyes. Taking a bandage from around neck, she tied her hair back in a very...messy way. Strands of hair still drooped in her face, but most of it was back. "Oi! Aki! Keep your wind away from me! Hair in my eyes does not equal a good outcome! Stupid!" She growled the last word, her eyes going black once again.

Putting her blade away, she let her claws grow and bared her teeth at Aki, her demon insticts coming up to defend herself and her prey before she realized what she was doing. The white haired female retracted her claws and winced, sending a shouted sorry at the girl she had almost fought. She scratched her head and turned towards Cupie, who was kneeling by a human.

"YAH! CUPIE! WHATCHA DOING???" Amaya yelled, running over to her. She glared at the demons that were enemies, and grinned. "Sooo, protection, is that what you need?" She laughed, still grinning and positioned herself above Cupie, her sword out and ready to beat off a demon. "I gotcha covered partner, don't worry, no little demons are getting past me today! But seriously, do we have to heal the humans now?" Her words were laced with an excitment that radiated bloodlust and pure childish joy, an odd combination, to put it in simpler terms.

Azen Javier Kamado
Tokyo Station, Marunouchi Area - Tokyo, Japan
Date:
Time of day:
Night

~~ @Thaleko

Azen was tired, so tired. A single night. He'd been completely worned out in a signle night. Granted ,the morning hadn't been much help either, but he wasn't about to make excuses. His father had warned him that it wouldn't be easy. And he was sure that their supposed leader, Shinichi hadn't expected them to run into anyone too strong. Admittedly, these guys were stronger than average, but not by much. These guys would have been easy to handle one on one, the boss excluded. He was tougher.

Still, as Kaida emerged from hiding, greeting him with an enthusiastic wow and a cheer of praise, Azen couldn't help but chuckle. "Hehe... Thanks gorgeous," he said as he gave her a soft wave, sheathing his Wakizashi, his Katana tight in his grip as he forced himself to stay on his feet. He needed a moment to recover. He could only watched as she charged in. It wasn't like he didn't enjoy the view. There was a certain grace to her attack. "Beautiful and tough. So not fair," he said softly, just barely audible as he watched the girl move. As she dispatched one demon and proceeded to attack another, he took note of who it was. He opened his mouth to shout a warning to her, but his voice refused.

Hunched over, he grabbed at the uniform top just over his chest, where he estimated his lungs would be. They were on fire. Looks like he wouldn't be shouting just yet.

Taking a deep breath, Azen prepared himself to return to the fray. But soon found himself shocked. "Gah!" He attempted to cover his ears. Battle cry, huh? It was a bitch if you didn't know it was coming. Not very ally friendly without a warning. But effective. Azen's ears felt like they were ringing.

"Looks like she turned tail and left ya bud." The boss cracked his knuckles. The smoke had cleared quite a bit. It was good and bad. Azen could see better, but so could the Demons. And there were still two of them: the boss, and the final underling. The good thing was, the underling seemed scare out of his gourd.

"If you're gonna run..." Azen paused, taking a moment to breathe and steady himself. He would need to dial back on the Total Concentration Breathing for a bit. He narrowed his eyes, glaring at the weaker demon. "Now would be the time." At this point, the underling was a non-threat entirely.

The boss began to speak, "Don't even-" but his lackey was already scrambling to his feet to try and run. "You better not fuckin let me find you! Cause you're dead when I do!" Azen couldn't help but laugh a bit at that. "AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHIN AT LITTLE MAN?!"

"Nothing... Nothing I swear," Azen said, continuing to laugh. The demon growled, taking a step forward, but stopped as Azen held his hand up shaking it in a no gesture as he laugh. "No... Seriously... It's just that... It's not like I'm the only one here. Just cause I'm not gonna chase him... Well..."

Putting two and two together, the Boss Demon laughed in unison with Azen. Kaida was still out there. She could easily dispatch the final panicking demon lackey. "Ya know brat, you're not half bad. I'm almost disappointed I'm gonna have to kill you."

"Well, if you weren't a creep, I'd almost me honor," Azen retorted.

"Heh, I'm Iwamoto." This was a weird time for introductions. At least that's what Azen though. "Tell me your name so I can remember the young man I killed tonight."

Sucking in a breath, he scoffed. "Azen," he replied simply. "But don't get it twisted. I'm telling you my name because I'll feel bad about forgetting yours after you're gone if I don't reciprocate the courtesy." Besides, if he could stall the boss demon just a little bit, just enough for Kaida to take out the other guy and get back to him.

The Demon laughed even harder at that. "You can barely stand." He took a fight stance and prepared to charge.

Azen readied his Katana. He exhaled softly. The good thing was he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. Total Concentration Breathing. He steadied himself and swallowed a deep breath. Walking Technique: Hwan.

Iwamoto's eyes widened. Before him, it seemed as though there were five Azen's. He growled. "You think that'll work against me."

Really hoping. Azen thought with a low growl. He was gonna have to give it his all. One of the Azen's charged, then two, than the fourth and finally fifth.

Iwamoto shook his head. Obviously the real one was the fifth. The final one to charge. He lunged forward, avoiding the initial four "Azens" to attack the final one. Unfortunately, it dissipated before him."What?!"

"Breath of the Sun: Dance."

"From Behind?!" Iwamoto notice, just a hair in time as Azen attacked with a powerful vertical slash. Just barely avoiding the powerful attack, the Demon was left standing cleaved in two, his right arm, shoulder, and a good chunk of his torso lying on the ground. "Why you little!"

Azen just barely blocked a counter swing from the Demon's left. What the fuck would it take to put this guy down. He coughed, spitting up a little blood. Stabbing the Katana into the ground, Azen was just barely standing. I think I overdid it a bit today. Azen groaned. He hated using the Breaht of the Sun for this very reason. Hopefully Kaida would return in time, or he really was dead.

@Jessica2477 @EmperorsChosen @MiniTyphoonMaker

The demons in the crowd of civilains were scrambling. There had been four in total, but they were now down to 2. The two remaining shared a cursery glance before staring down Amaya. "She's fuckin crazy!" One of them growled. Amaya had been toying with him and his previous partner, the Demon Aki had killed. Still, there were two demons left. If they worked together, they could survive.

"YOU FOOLS!" The fat demon barked, having finally broken Amaya's little spell. "I'll kill you if you let this chance slip."

"Y-yes Lord Yasu." The two screeched in unison, stricken with fear. One resolved to hold off Amaya, or try to at least. The other began to Charge toward Cupie. She had called for protection. That meant she was vulnerable, right? RIGHT?!

Yasu, as he had been called, was busy with his own problems. His eyes began to dart around, attempted to read where Aki would be attacking from. He growled. "Like a damn gnat," he said as he slammed his hands into the ground, pulling up the asphalt to protect himself with. It would also work as a damn good weapon.

@Reanimator Spuds @kookyboy9

Almost as if he'd anticipated the attack, the demon jerked his head back, narrowly avoiding losing his head. "Woah~! Lucky!" he shouted with a cackled as his right hand came up to snatch Allister's wrist. He grinned. "That's a pretty shiny lookin weapon ya got there. Is it new? Nah... Smells like blood. Maybe a little something else? Heh, somethin repulsive. Wysteria maybe?" The grinning, male demon sucked in a breath, tightening his grip on Allister's wrist, using his free hand (left) to pinch his nose.

"That shit's putrid," he chuckled a bit more and shook his head. If it wasn't clear before, the demon was not like the usual rabble. "Still, I think that deserves a little info. I mean, it's not like you live that long for any of it to matter," he said in a mock villain voice. "Aw fuck it. Why not?" he shrugged. "Honestly, you're shit outta luck. I just make drops. My sister handles the technical details. We pick up the supply, we bring it to the buyers. Nothing more, nothing less." He scoffed. "Now, I'D be much obliged if you made this fun for me~" he said before the hand he'd been pinching his nose with shot forward, aiming to pierce Allister's shoulder.

The boys' collective eyes widened. What the fuck was going on?! This was more than the typical cat fight. "D-demons! These girls are monsters!" One of them shouted as they scrambled to get the fuck out of there. They began to run, clumsily so. They couldn't possibly high tail it out of there fast enough.

"Aaaaaaaaww! You scared away my prey!" The demoness groaned before swaying out of the way of the attack, briefly leaving Hana's field of vision. She laughed a little bit. "So, you're a demon slayer right?" she asked as she circled the girl. "I thought you guys were supposed to be tough. Either they're scraping the bottom of the barrel or... Well... that's probably it. No or necessary~" she giggled as she hopping up, spinning and launching a powerful kick aimed at Hana's left side.

@RedArmyShogun @Mr.Scales ⚖

The leader of this troupe couldn't help but roll his eyes. Whoever the pipsqueak was, he was amusing. Still, he'd have liked to watch the woman get mauled. He yawn, turning to watch the festivities. Was he cocky? Exceedingly strong? Just stupid? High out of his fucking mind? It was anybody's guess.

Still, as Ota went to work mowing down the demons, it quickly became apparent, that they were... just the worst. There was no coordination, No attempts at keeping each other safe, let alone alive. Some even laughed as their friends were mauled by the sharp-toothed giant. These idiotic teens had no self-awareness whatsoever. They didn't care at all about who their own lives, each other. In fact, the only one trying to do anything, trying to give them some direction, was the one who'd seemed to be something like the second-in-command.

"You idiots! You're all gonna die like that! We're all gonna die! Are you fuckin stupid? Nuts?! BOTH!?" the second-in-command cried, trying to get a handle on things.

The leader, meanwhile, laughed a little bit as he watched the scene unfolding. "This is much more entertaining."

Kaida Kageryu

Tokyo, Japan; Tokyo Station, Marunouchi area
Date:
Time of day:
Night
Mentions:
@Demon Shinobi

Hearing Azen's compliment, the ninja girl was able to facetiously respond just before she engaged the enemy and vanished after her attack was deflected. "Kunoichi are trained to take pride in their appearance, and flaunt it." She let that hang in the air, so that he could just imagine what she meant by it. After which, of course her attack was easily staved, forcing her into a momentary retreat.

She had just complimented him, but seeing as how he was letting a demon run free, Kaida scowled disapprovingly. Azen may have been one to let demons go, but not her. Obviously, she was not as obliging or agreeable. At the fleeing demon, Kaida saw her target. (Excluding the two from before who were chasing that woman. They were still on her hit-list.) She swiftly swooped in behind the fleeing demon, doing the demon boss's work for him. Her wakizashi and tanto came together, cleaving his head off in a cut like scissors before he even knew what happened. "Filthy demon, you're not getting away," she hissed into his ear as his head flew.

After dealing with the trash, she turned back to the pair that was left. Her eyes took in what happened, leaving the demon cleaved, but not dead. And Azen bent over, leaning against his sword, breathing heavily. He would probably die in that state. Time to swoop in.

Kaida had no qualms about mutual respect or anything like that. That shit wouldn't hold her back. She dashed right at the demon from the side, as he was still focused on Azen who left him in such a wonderfully wounded state. It was probably the demon's wounded state that allowed the fragile ninja to get so in so close without fear and use the form she did next.

"Eighth Form!!!" She sucked in air, chest expanding prolifically. Which, Azen was probably glad to see just before him. She was still trying to master this form. It was definitely one of the hardest of the shinobi style. And it always took her to her limits to do, which resulted in a huge breath of Total Concentration Breathing. But a wounded demon? This was the prime target to use even a partially-mastered Eighth Form on.

Shiiiiink! Her swords hissed as she brought them up and together. "Ten Thousand Claws!!!" she yelled. Suddenly her arms were a blur of motion, slashing the demon's largely-intact-body to pieces, really drawing her blades through the thick, tough flesh, each cut hissing audibly as it seared through leathery flesh. Music to Kaida's ears, but probably chilling to others. It was that toughness that made it hard to cut through, slightly slowing her cuts. But she persevered. Until finally, the body was in a bloody macabre pile of ribbons. Which is when she rounded on the other part; his torso where his head was located. The real target.

Again, her slashes were a frenzy, cutting through the remaining chest first, and his arm that was outstretched to defend himself. Then finally his head, and finally slicing up his neck, to little disgusting bands of bloody flesh, matching the work she had done on his other half. All while it was obvious on her face that she struggled to put enough power in her swings to cut through, there was something else displayed on her face. Pure delight as she slashed and slashed the demon apart. Joy glittered in her eyes and danced on her lips.

With that done, Kaida gasped, fumbling back. Then finally, falling back on her butt with a "oof". Her arms had dropped her red-dipped swords, feeling like noodles. Her chest, heaving with effort, felt like it was about to burst. "Auhhhh... That fuckin' hurt," she whined. But turned to him with a satisfied side-ways smile. "But that's the first time I've ever used that technique successfully. Hell, yes. Go me. Suck it demon. Go to hell where you belong. Hahh hauhh hauhh..." After her gloating Kaida panted for awhile.

Then, she moved, putting one hand on her knee, and pushing herself up to her feet. "Well, I think tonight was successful.. Though, I did see two demons before.. chasing a woman. I came here, instead, thinking there may have been something more going on. I can't stand the thought those two are out there, though. Allowed to live. Fucking sickens me. But..." She staggered, catching herself, blinking weariness. "I'm freakin' pooped. That last attack really took it out of me, my arms feel like jello. Can barely stand. And so can you... I think.. I think we should get back. We'll... we'll have to find and deal with those demons another day."

She brought up her sleeve and wiped her face, where a lot of demon blood had splashed. It was taking it a bit to evaporate, the morbid piles of bits of flesh remained awhile longer as a testament to Kaida's savage kill.

"Here," she said, stumbling over to him, offering her shoulder for him to lean on. "Heh, how you like me swooping in and saving you, princess?" she teased, a smirk playing on her lips.

Reactions: Mini
Ota Amiuchi - Location: A Zoo - Tokyo, Japan - Oct 1 - Night
Interactions: @Mr.Scales ⚖

"Yami, take the leader, I got this. don't want him interfering with my work here. Do what you want.." He says in regards of the leader. Cutting through the chaff that continued to ignore the others orders, it was clear to Ota that this group was just mostly if not solely of drug users, human trash if anything, ultimately he couldn't tell what would happen with their souls, that was left to the Yama, he personally thought they all were garbage.

He hated pricks like these and getting paid to murder them was a bonus. Still though two heads? Grunting at that, Ota had a massive advantage over his opponents, with sheer size and the long reach of his weapon, versus knives and fists it just wasn't fair. Swinging the Naginata around he kept cutting them down by their ones and twos, threes and four, bits of blood landed on his uniform but the Monk continued with his killing spree.

A head laid here, an arm there, a split person there. The amounts of dead and dying continued to climb as Ota cleaved his way through the ranks like a man possessed. Even if they were among the weakest that was still a whole lot of bodies, even Ota was starting to tire, but his movements remain slow and directed. As the other shouted orders it did him little good. Bit by bit he got closer to the second in command, not having time to focus on Yami he hoped the other would do well enough on his own.

Quickly rushing forward Ota swings his polearm fully around smacking the end of it into the side of the next of the Demon who was screaming orders to the rest, all the while his boss looked on... Or maybe he didn't care in the slightest, neither did Ota bother to see what he thought. The demon for his part knew it was pointless to fight, but wanted to preserve his own life... A trick was needed, reaching his hand around his back to lay hands on an old TT-33, Ota was quicker on the draw as a free hand reached into his robes drawing his M9.

Opening Fire, Ota places a shot in the demons hand, before then shifting aim and putting two rounds in his thigh. Pulling back with the handgun Ota then takes aim once more.

"Wait! Stop!"

"Huh? The Fuck you on about? I'm sure bird man said the same to you fucks."

"I-I'll t-tell you anything!"

"Okay. Who's your boss?"

"H-him." He says pointing in the direction the other was in.

"Bullshit." Taking aim at a Knee cap, Ota fires another round shattering it as he double taps.

"I-it's true!"

This time Ota steps towards the prone man, smashing his heel atop the others hand, a sickening crunch and snap could be heard followed with a scream as fingers were snapped.

"Try again fuck face. I'll even let yah go, Praise be to the Magnanimous Buddha."

Clutching his hand, it would heal in time, but he didn't have the time and as long as his 'leader' died...

"-it's a fat g-gu-guy na-named Yasu, L-lord Yasu h-he hides out in Akihabara. I-I don't know a-anything else." With that Ota aims for the man's other knee with a quirked eyebrow.

"Wait! H-he isn't like us! He's an actual demon, I-I don't know how high up b-but stronger than us, you c-could ask your slayer friends! H-he doesn't hide much! Lik-like that's w-why you are here right?"

"That so? Well shit, thank you kindly." Helping the other up, Ota pistol whips him upside the head swiftly. Dragging him to the tiger cage, Ota lifts him up and over as the man takes his good hand holding on for dear life as the stirred tiger roars.

"WAIT! YOU SAID YOU WOULD LET ME GO!"

"I said I would let you go. Not that I would let you run free. May the Buddha bless you in the next life." Using the Handgun again, Ota smashes the still intact fingers, watching as the man fell. What was to follow wasn't much better as Ota pulls out his phone, taking shots of all the bodies, like he was carrying 14 heads around Tokyo, a blood curling scream was next to be heard as Ota rolls his shoulders slinging his Naginata clean of blood as he puts the handgun back.

The Kid had better have fuck'n won and not ran off..

"Yami, yah done play'n? We need to go bail out the fu-err others over in Akihabara. Now." Kneeling down to collect the TT-33, Ota now had two handguns, his Yakuza past shinning through a bit with his "questioning" of the suspect. Looking around Yami had better pulled his weight. Tching a bit Ota awaits a response, he had put the upmost trust in his ally demon or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaleko and Mini
Amaya
Akihabara- Tokyo, Japan
Date:
Time of day:
Night
Interactions:
@Jessica2477 - Cupie @EmperorsChosen - Aki

Amaya tried to hold in her laughter, but it escaped her mouth anyways. She doubled over, giggling like a child. "Crazy?" She asked before laughing again. "CRAZY? Oh, demon ass, you guys don't know crazy." She stopped laughing and straightned up, wiping her eyes. "Well, thanks for the laugh, but I'm not letting anyone else die today. My thanks for being my toy for a while." She grinned, before lashing out at the demon with her claws, catching his head and crushing it between her hands, chopping off the crushed head for good measure, and to make sure it didn't come back. The blood splattered on her face and hair and she drew back.

"Yuck! That's gross! Seriously! Fucking blood in my hair AGAIN! DO YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING STICKY IT IS?" She yelled, shaking her head viciously to get the blood out. It instead splattered everywhere, including on the people around her. Amaya winced and slowly turned around.

"H-heh, I didn't get you, did I?" She asked Cupie, kicking backwards at the demon charging Cupie and sending it flying into a nearby building. "Sucks, I guess. You want that one, or you want me to deal with him while you heal stupid here? I mean, that would give me my quota, but you and Aki would still need another one each right?" She hooked her thumb over her shoulder at the demon crawling out of the side of the building.

Glancing back at the biggest demon, she sighed as her Blood Art faded. "Aw dammit. AKI DEAL WITH HIM, WOULD YA? ONCE HEART GIRL HERE IS DONE WITH THE HUMAN, WE'LL HELP." Amaya yelled, whipping her head around to look at where Aki had disappeared to. She blinked once, then kicked the demon back again, sending it flying once it got too close to Cupie and her again, still looking for Aki. Giving up, she shrugged and scraped the dried blood off her blade and tossed it in a nearby trashcan.

Littering is bad for the enviorment, ya know? She laughed to herself and unwound the bandages from around her healed arm, tossing the used ones in the trashcan as well, and tossing some clean ones from around her neck at Cupie. Leaving the former idol to figure out to use them or not, the demon Demon Slayer drew her uchigatana again and kicked the demon away a third time, wincing as the wall finally collapsed.

"
Whoopsie. Screw that, sorry, but he's my kill!" She said to Cupie, charging the demon crawling out from the rubble and with one quick slash, the demon screeched, it's head bouncing twice before it's body started disintegrating into ashes. She sighed and wiped the blood off her blade, shaking her head. She glanced at the head, then the fatty with the asphalt and grinned, a wicked thought crossing her mind. She ran up to the head and kicked it at the demon boss, splattering it on his back, and splashing blood everywhere before it disintegrated. She stuck her tounge out as Fat Yasu turned around and growled at her.

Reactions: Thaleko
Aki Kiyoko

~~

"I'm trying!" Aki replied, her voice distorted between the rapid movements and booming of her technique.

The girl flashed about, forming a blue pentagon around the demon as she continued circling for an opening. Though she had yet to even unsheathe her sword, it seemed as though her buzzing about had drawn the aggro of Yasu, who then proceeded to crack the ground around him, using the rubble as a shield and disruption for Aki's movements. Unfortunately for him, this didn't stop the young girl, but rather she began zapping around vertically as well. Shooting from rubble to a wall of a nearby building to the ground next to him to another wall and continuing on.

She remembered her uncle telling her that cutting the head was the only option to end a demon, especially a stronger one such as Yasu. However, if she went for the neck now, he was likely to be expecting it. Thankfully, as she shot around, a splatter of blood erupted from his back. Amaya had hit him in the back with a piece of one of the deceased demons.

Now!

Aki shot from the ground straight up, spinning to fly upside down. Her feet crashed against an overhanging streetlight before pushing off and striking down. The metal kicked upwards at the force and the blue light crashed downwards. Aki unsheathed her sword and with a thundering roar dug it into the nape of Yasu's neck.

"You won't hurt anyone else!"

Emika "Cupie" Sakurako

Mentions:
Interacting: Amaya @DrabiaTheKiller

"Shhhhh, it's alright. You'll be okay." Emika assured the man she held, putting her everything into healing him. She knew she should be saving this for more dire wounds on Aki, Amaya, or herself, but they've already lost two citizens because of their incompetence. Emika wasn't going to risk losing another one if there was a chance for his survival. Given how quickly and well the wound was healing, he'd be fine.

Though she could interrupt the healing if she needed to, she would rather not. It was a damn hassle on her body to keep the healing going in one continuous go, but constantly stopping and calling for her technique every time was going to put more strain on her than necessary. This was why she wanted one of the girls to protect her; to make sure she wouldn't waste more of her Breath than she had to.

"To be honest? I don't care about that quota right now." She answered Amaya. The little demon girl was free to take as many demons as she wanted, but Emika was busy trying to keep someone from dying rather than killing off everything. Maybe they'll give her shit about it at HQ, but she didn't care. She'll go through their monstrous exercise punishment or whatever the hell else; she had someone's life to save dammit.

Last edited:
RgDpIoT.jpg
Hana Suka

Time of day: Morning
-> Night ~~

The demon rushed at Hana. Strangely enough, Hana didn't seek to dodge directly, instead raising her defenses to try and test the blow. However, even with her preparations, the attack still knocked her to the ground a good fifteen feet away and knocked some of the air out of her lungs, messing with her breathing. She struggled to regain her rhythm, bouncing once on the ground before finally setting herself up.

She took a quick moment to murmur in her device "She doesn't seem to know you exist. There is a wall in an alleyway about two blocks from where you are. Get there quick. I'll try and keep you updated as we go."

She picked herself up and looked back at her opponent. She was definitely no small-fry. She wasn't certain she'd be able to beat her in a head on fight. Hana needed the demon to follow her, and infuriating her would likely be the best way. She took a deep breath and ran forward, breathing in. Spirit Breathing - 5th Curse: Incorporeal Step

Hana still was certain that if she fully dodged her opponent's attack, she'd have enough time to dodge her. She lunged toward her with the intention to take some of the damage, and trade blows. The pain wouldn't be that great. As she rushed forward she raised her sword ready for a swipe at her opponents hands again. Unless her opponent intended of going full force with her next attack, she should hopefully be able to land a hit to draw blood.

Allister "Marmot" Marmon

Date: October 1 - 2016

Interactions: @Reanimator Spuds

Allister was definitely in a bad position. Did this demon have some form of telepathic ability? He'd reacted almost too quickly to that last attack. At this rate, it was looking like he may need to try that other tranquilizer he brought. Those things were a pain in the ass to restock, too. He'd been hoping to save the other one for the other demon on his quota. If this next exchange didn't get him free, he'd use it.

Allister shrugged his right shoulder down and stepped back to try to avoid having his shoulder pierced, simeltanously rotating his tanto clockwise in his hand and sharply jerking it with his fingers to attempt to deliver an (albeit weak) slash to the demon's wrist. If he could cut it, perhaps the Wisteria paste on it could do some damage. At the same time, he brought his right hand up near where the demon's hand was, revealing his second tanto. Gripping the hilt and jerking it to the side, he took another deep breath, drawing the blade in an attempt to cut through the fingers holding his wrist in place. Breath of Light - First Style. Flash. Immediately after this, if he was successful in removing the hand from his wrist, he would exhale and leap back, using the Breath of Light's third style.

Hana had said something as he was executing this maneuver, but he had been too busy to properly focus on what she said. "Bit busy at the moment and didn't catch that. What did you say?" No point talking to the demon any further now, either. He didn't seem to have any helpful information, and maybe being ignored would prick his ego and make him do something stupid.

Last edited:
Azen Javier Kamado
Date:
Time of day:
Night

~~ @Thaleko

Azen was more than lucky tonight to find himself with such a great partner. Sure she was totally, 100% the judge-y type. Quick to make assumptions, he wagered, anyway. But she was strong, and she'd had his back. He couldn't help but watch in awe as she finished the job, striking down the demon he'd failed to end. "Woah..." It was enough to show him that he needed to get stronger. "You're amazing." But that didn't mean he couldn't acknowledge her strength. And, as far as he could tell, they'd done pretty well. Two and a half demons each, technically, wasn't so bad. He was satisfied with that, at least. Well, that and watching her chest rise and fall for the brief moment before she spoke up.

"Hm?" He said having been pulled back to the present. He had half a mind to apologize, but given how excited she was at her own success, he totally couldn't ruin the mood now. He'd have to be a complete idiot to do that!

"Right, the woman." Dammit it... He'd almost forgotten. "Maybe it was stupid to think you'd have stayed to help her, rather than come find me," he chuckled a bit. It wasn't like he expected her to leave him behind, he just... hated that he couldn't keep the woman safe. He couldn't even go out and look for her in his condition. "If I'm being honest, I wasn't planning on any demons escaping from this group. Any other people get killed by those two, it's on me."

Running his fingered through his hair though, Azen managed a small shrug with a smile as he sheathed his blade. Even if he was worried, there wasn't much he could do about it at this point. He put his arm around Kaida and chuckled. "So, if I'm the princess, that makes you the gallant hero right? Honestly, I'm lucky my savior was so easy on the eyes. And so caring. Otherwise, my ass would be dead." He couldn't help but laugh a bit, dark though it may have seemed. "But of course, this humble princess must repay the hero somehow. So, name your reward, oh gallant demon slaying shinobi."

Ota was like a machine. The whole while he fought, the leader of this band of drugged up little monsters clapped and cheered. He whistled and called out little jokes, giving color commentary. Until that is, Yami attempted to attack him. The leader just barely avoided an attack. In truth, he didn't need to try. Yami hadn't gone for an immediate kill.

Ecstatic, it seemed Yami wanted to take the chance to play with his prey rather than simply take him out. "You're the fun type, huh little guy?" the leader taunted Yami with a small chuckle.

This understandably frustrated Yami who decided he would have fun making the leader suffer before he killed him. Unfortunately, the leader was a great deal more skilled and powerful than the other demons Ota had mowed down. Still, the drug should have had to wear off at some point right? Just how much of the stuff was in this teen's system? As Ota seemed to finish, calling out to Yami, the small demon boy looked away. He should have been able to kill the leader easily, had he taken the battle seriously. Unfortunately, the distraction was all the leader would need. "Oh no, look out!" the leader cackled as he slammed a powerful sucker punch into Yami's face and took off.

"Welp! Been a real slice!" Just like that he took off running. "SEE YA!" If anything was clear, he was much faster than either of them might have expected. Luckily, the two would know where he was going. Akihabara. If there were Demon Slayers there already, he'd have to warn Lord Yasu, especially if these two would have made that their next destination.

@Reanimator Spuds @kookyboy9

Allister's plan had worked, almost seamlessly. While the demon pulled his hand back, to avoid the strike to his wrist, he'd gotten cocky. He immediately reached forward to grab the Demon Slayer's hand again, only to feel the second blade cutting into his fingers.

"Goddamn crafty little fucking-~" The demon pulled his hand back, clutching it to his chest. "I'll kill you, you..." He stopped. "You..." He swallowed hard, feeling something. No... It couldn't be. "W-wisteria..." he groaned, sucking in a breath before rushing forward. He seemed like he would attack, but instead leaped to the left, using the wall of the alley to kick off to the right and then that wall to speed past Allister.

Meanwhile, as the Demoness began to prepare a counter attack of some kind as Hana rushed her, she suddenly stopped all movements for a moment. "Brother?" She asked nobody before looking away, seeming almost like a helpless little lamb. And yet, despite practically ignoring Hana's presence... despite looking like a cornered animal prepared to strike, she shot off. It was like the strength she'd used against Hana was nothing compared to her true capabilities. She was gone in the blink of an eye, heading in the direction Allister likely would have been in.

Just outside the alley, though he'd tried to run, to escape, to seek help, the male demon laid on the floor. "N-no... Not... Not like this." He growled, trying desperately to fight the effects of the poison. Were he even just a bit of a stronger demon, he may have been able to fight it off, or continue his escape at least. However, there he laid. Slowly, painfully, beginning to die due to his lack of resistance to the wisteria poison.

@Jessica2477 @MiniTyphoonMaker @EmperorsChosen

"Useless!" Yasu barked as his underlings were cut down. He didn't even seem to care that they were dying. "ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING USELESS!" He roared even louded before a demon head collided with his back, prompting him to drop the debris he'd previously been using as a safeguard. It seemed this was the perfect opportunity for Aki to strike, and strike she did.

As the blue light came down upon him, soon there was a splash of blood, crimson shooting into the sky. Unfortunately, the blood wasn't pouring from his neck. "Impressive. You managed to land a blow powerful enough to penetrate the fatty tissue of my arm." Yasu laughed as blood spit out of the wound in his arm, where Aki's sword was stuck.

"But did you really think you'd be able to kill me with just that? You believe that that would be enough?!" With a ferocious swing, he aimed to throw her off. "You stupid, little worm!" he barked as he swung his massive arm. Of course, even if Aki managed to hold on to the sword, it would simply dislodge. As it came loose, she would be sent flying toward Amaya.

"You are nothing to the great Lord Yasu!" He laughed, before picking up a large piece of asphalt from the ground and chucking it in Cupie's direction.

"Oops~! Looks like I missed." He said laughing, maybe a little too much, fully expecting the girls to jump to their ally's aid.

Ota Amiuchi - Location: A Zoo - Tokyo, Japan - Oct 1 - Night
Interactions: @Mr.Scales ⚖

With an annoyed sigh, Ota watches as Yami fails at his task. "One fuck'n Job Yami! One Job!" Running a hand over his face in annoyance, the massive fighter hoists his halberd leaving the woman to do, well whatever it was she would do, it was unlikely anyone would come back here to harm her, though that gang leader had a few screws loose... And now he was running free.

Pointing at his partner Ota is quick with his next instructions. "We'll try and meet up with the other team, you better finish off the son of a bitch next time.. If we get a next time. Come on, let's get out of here."

With that Ota makes his way to the surface and pulls a few bills from his robe waving them around as a Taxi stops and was about to as quickly leave when the big man holds his naginata across the road. "Not so fast. Take us to Akihabara, slayer business." With luck the driver would take them, if Yami wanted to try chasing his target down that was on him, but Ota was not about to run across Tokyo, more and more getting some sort of car or bike, or even a van would likely be a good investment.

"Err where in Akihabara?"

"Fuck if I know, once we get closer I'll let you know or you can just let us out on one of the main streets."

Amaya Location: Akihabara - Tokyo, Japan Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016 Time of day: Night ~~

Amaya let out a small grunt as Aki collided with her smaller frame. "What the-FUCK GET OFF ME!" She growled, and squirmed out from under Aki. Spotting the flying asphalt, she started to move towards Cupie, but stopped and narrowed her eyes at the demon.

"OI! FISH FACE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? WE AIN'T WEAKLINGS." Amaya yelled, and grabbed a random nearby lamp post and chucked it at Fat Yasu, trying to distract him for a second. Amaya let out a deep sigh and dug under her shirt, searching for the blood packet she kept there. Animal's blood, not humans. Tearing off the top, she drained it in a few seconds and wiped her mouth, smearing more blood on her uniform. Grinning as she felt the new blood coursing through her, she let loose a wild yell, filled with bloodlust and pure excitement.

Sniffing the air, she groaned. "We got incoming guys, lesser demon, seems to be one..." She switched on her comm to contact the other teams. " Who let loose a piggy? Come on guys, don't be a little wolf and let them go. No, but seriously who the hell let a demon through?! We're already dealing with Fat Yasu here, we don't need another one! Damn asshole has some fast reflexes. " She listened for the response, turning and moving towards where she smelled the demon coming. The young female was fully prepared to kill the new demon, but would hold back of the was told to.

Reactions: Thaleko
Kaida Kageryu

Tokyo, Japan; Tokyo Station, Marunouchi area
Date:
Time of day:
Night
Mentions:
@Demon Shinobi

Kaida was watching him closely. Her amber eyes widened, then glittered. Then she glanced away with a small frown and a very light pink to her cheeks. "Yeah. I mean. I know I am, thanks..." she mumbled, not really knowing how to handle the compliment.

She turned back to him once he mentioned the woman. While she hated having to leave a helpless person to their own devices when demons threatened them, she had made the more calculated choice. After all, Kaida was fighting against demons to stop their bloodshed, but if she had let her partner fall, that could've lead to more bloodshed. She shook her head. "It was the smarter play to come to your aid. If I leave a potential asset to fall, that could only lead to more death in the future. If you still live, you'll kill more demons that would otherwise have killed more innocents. I do not take pleasure in the sacrificial lamb but..." Kaida paused with clear displeasure on her face. "Anyway, I did help the woman by slowing down her pursuers."

The brunette shook her head once more. "No, you shouldn't look at it that way. It is on the demons for killing, not you." She growled, "Though, it does bug me letting any demons escape.. grrr.. "

Only to flash a playful smirk. "You speak some flowery words for some city boy!" It was clear she was having a bit of fun with his playful banter. "'Gallant hero'? Hm... " She looked thoughtful. "I suppose that is how most acknowledge their rescuers. Again. Another silent hero going unacknowledged." Her words were indicating how she was a ninja, not your typical knight in shining armor taking all the credit. Her words were also meant to be taken teasingly, accompanied by a smile. "Kidding~! Hell yeah, I'm your gallant hero." Kaida purred, puffing out her chest. Only to realize he commented on her appearance, and she was playing right into that. Causing the ninja girl to recoil a little, blushing and pursing her lips in quiet frustration.

She liked the way he said it -it was very nice- but the way he claimed he owed her a reward caused her to tilt her head. "Huh? Reward?"

"Oh.. I.. don't need anything.."
Kaida mumbled sheepishly. "I just need to replace some of my shinobi tools..." Which the girl got to doing right away; shambling around the dark construction site to collect some of the thrown shuriken and needles.

Reactions: Mini
Emika "Cupie" Sakurako

Mentions:
Interacting: Yasu @Demon Shinobi @teammates

The very moment seemed to move in slow motion as the piece of asphalt was heading in her direction. Emika cursed to herself and quickly looked down at the person she held. His wound was mostly healed; he'll need some bed rest after this and maybe a couple of stitches, but he'd live. This gave her the opportunity to stop her technique and ready the blade of her sword again.

She released another breath, feeling the pain worsen on her own body. "Fifth Style: Unwavering Devotion!"

In a flash, Emika cut the air in front of her multiple times, slashes coming from all directions to create a thick pink barrier in front of her. The asphalt piece hit against it and shattered into small pieces.

"Oi you fatshit, smooth brained, son of a bitch, asshole, piece of shit, beta male cuck! Watch where you throw your bullshit!" Cupie yelled out at the demon. "Don't worry about me! Kill him!"

Last edited:
Aki Kiyoko

~~

"Got-CHAAAH What!" Midway into Aki's exclamation of satisfaction, her movement was suddenly halted.

She felt herself cleaving down. She did as her uncle had shown her. The blade connected and dug in. However, instead of cutting clean through, the sword embedded itself in the demon's arm and Aki was instead flung passed, holding tightly to the blade in order to avoid falling. She dangled cartoonishly for a moment before tugging as best she could with no footing, to no avail.

"Come oooooooon! That's supposed to cut through literally everything!" Aki complained before retorting to the demon's chastisement. "Yes! I did! Uncle Ishi showed me-IEEEEEE!"

Midway to her response, the demon began to flail her. Aki clung desperately to the blade, refusing to let it out of her grasp. However, that only caused the sword to eject itself and go flying along with the girl. She flew rather forcefully and collided with Amaya, sending the two dusting the pavement with each other as brooms. Aki groaned, though she didn't have much time to rest before the smaller demon growled and squirmed out from under.

Now there was a loose demon aside from the matter of Yasu. Aki got up, sheathing her sword to ready for another attack, though she was unsure.

"Okay... Okay... You can do this..." Psyching herself up, Aki didn't have many abilities that could beat Thunderclap and Flash's piercing attack. There was only one she knew of. "Give me an opening!"

Allister "Marmot" Marmon

Date: October 1 - 2016

Interactions:

That had worked much better than Allister expected. He'd expected to need to get the wisteria in the demon's throat, but apparently just cutting him with the poisoned blade had been enough to send him down the path to his end. He should end this quickly. But first...

He turned to the pair at the other end of the alleyway. The third was obviously dead. "You two wait there. I'm going to deal with him and come back." He pulled his phone from his pocket, snapping a quick picture of their faces. Even if thy decided to run, he should be able to use that to ID them and question them about the incident later, if need be. This done, he turned and began heading towards the end of the alleyway, keeping an eye out for any other demons. The one at the end of the alleyway had mentioned a sister, after all, and Hana hadn't responded to his previous query yet. Better safe than sorry.

He sheathed his wisteria-poisoned blade as he approached the dying demon, stopping a few feet from him - just out of reach. "You have any last words you'd like me to pass on? If you want to give me a name and a message, I can pass it along when I get a chance."

He'd wait a moment to see if the demon had anything to say, still keeping an eye out for the "sister" he'd mentioned. After giving the demon a moment to speak, he'd cut the demon's head off with a cleaving strike. It may be less powerful without a katana, but he was sure that it'd be enough to kill the weakened demon. Breath of Light: Tenth Style – Nadir

Last edited:
Yami 'The Silent Serpent' Watanabe

With Ota focusing on the current mob of drugged up crazies, Yami twirled his fingers around his grip, his smile piercing into the leader's eyes. "Now to take this slow and painful." The small male dashed at the man aiming an attack at his ribs, only for the demon to barely dodge the attack. "Ah so you wanna go slow too?" Though things would take a turn when he heard Ota call from behind him which annoyed him not wanting to end this so quickly. "What!?" By the time he turned his head back to the leader, a sudden strike to the face threw him down to the ground.

His face lit up red in anger mostly at Ota, blaming him for losing the battle. "MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T DISTRACT ME THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" Yami growled at the man, his teeth grinding against each other. His anger faded a little understanding that it really wasn't his fault, not that Yami would have taken responsibility for it either, instead focusing his anger on getting revenge. "Oh I'll get my second chance, he's lucky he got that lucky." He decided it was better to follow Ota to Akihabara since it was his mission after all, but more so that Yami had a suspicion that there was something bigger going on and that's the best place he could find that junkie.

Yami looked confused wondering how Ota would even fit inside that thing. "Y'know that thing ain't a clown car right?" The smaller male slipped into the car quite easily sitting next to the driver.
"And make it quick, I got a teen junkie to kill."

Azen Javier Kamado
Date:
Time of day:
Night

~~ @Thaleko

"I get that, but some would still rather put the mission before the life of a single soldier," Azen replied softly turned his head ever so slightly to look at the beautiful girl helping him, both of them covered in the fading blood of the demons. He turned his head away from her just as quickly as he'd turned toward her in order to cough out a weak laugh. "Oh man... How lucky are we that Demon blood disappears after the demon dies?" he asked softly as he looked forward walking with the girl. God his lungs still hurt. He would be happy not to need to use Total Concentration Breathing again for a while. Morning, throughout the day, and now. Shit, that just made him think about how right his father and that jerk Shinichi were about the importance of training the use of the skill further. He swallowed hard.

"And flowery words are easy when you have the right muse," he retorted with a small grin himself. "Although in this case, I'd gladly give my silent hero all the praise and recognition she deserved, should you wish for it. Although I did think you were more the type to keep to the shadows." His grin widened a bit further as his eyes turned to meet hers once more. After all, she was the hero and muse in question. Where would he look if not at her beautiful face.

As for a reward, he was more than glad to replace her tools. "I was gonna do that anyway. It's only right for comrades to help each others here and there. Especially when they make as good a team as the two of us," he said as the girl left his side to begin picking up some of the weaponry. Always better not to leave those things around lest they get into the wrong hands.

"You're really cute when you plush by the way," he added after seeing the small reaction he'd garnered from her just moments ago. She seemed much more innocent that she would have let on, or seemed. Battled hardened, but maybe not so much in the way of social interaction, at least in this regard. "If you need anything else though, let me know. We're teammates after all."

Speaking of teammates, it seemed that there was an issue with the Akihabara group. They had less loose a demon, but it was two, not one. But they weren't close enough for that to be an issue were they? He sighed. "Two got away from me, but they shouldn't be headed toward Akihabara," he responded with a small groan.

@Jessica2477 @EmperorsChosen @MiniTyphoonMaker

"You're not weaklings?" Yasu laughed a big hearty laugh, his belly shaking. "You lot definitely could have fooled me with this piss poor performance so far." He licked his lips, before a frown formed on his face as he sensed another demon coming their way. No, not a demon. Not a real demon. One of those brats his group was selling to. But just one? They usually traveled in a group. Don't tell me that those brats went and got themselves killed. He growled and shook his head. That was a huge loss of income. Hopefully whoever survived could get more buyers for the future.

He was pulled back to his thoughts by the string of insults hurled at him by Cupie. "Wha?!" That wasn't the Cupie he knew. "You little bitch! You've gone and changed into some foulmouthed shit stain," he roared, the veil of innocence broken right before him.

"But that's alright, I'll just take my time retrain-"

"Lord Yasu! You have to get out of here!" The former leader of the group of rowdy teens shouted as he approached the scene. Just how fast was he?

Unfortunately the little fools arrival marked the end of Yasu's fun. Like'y there were more on the way. He wasn't sure how strong or weak the reinforcements would be, but the fact of the matter was that he couldn't risk the chance of dance. "You idiotic little fool. You'll pay for this later," Yasu growled.

There was a look of fear on the speedier demi-demons face. He swallowed hard. "Y-yes of course, Lord Yasu." He glanced in the direction of the three girls and charged forward joining Yasu in a blink. "A-and, of course, I'll be sure to work immediately on bringing more customers soon," he added as if to soften his own future punishment.

"We'll have to hurry. Seems you're coming down from your high" Yasu said, seeming almost surprised by the weaker individuals demeanor.

With a might stomp, Yasu force the ground to crack and break, a veritable wave of destruction heading toward the girls. This also kicked up a crap tony of dust and debris and the asphalt splintered and shot up like spikes. When it all finally settled, Yasu and the false demon were gone. Unluckily for Yami, it seemed he wouldn't be getting another chance to slay the demon tonight. The girls were safe though, unware of the true terror of their would-be opponent.

@kookyboy9 @Reanimator Spuds

The demon had turned onto his back, looking up at his killer as the poison continued to work it's magic. The Demon Slayer even seemed kean on putting him out of his misery with a final strike. How... noble? He laughed a little. "Fuck... Just like that huh?" He groaned clutching the small wound causing all of this.

"It hardly even matters what I have to say... But look out... for that bastard Yasu... He's a damn otaku and a fuckin fool, but... he's a lot stornger and more connected... then he looks." He was dying anyway. It didn't matter if he gave a fair warning. "And... Look out... For... H... H..." He seemed to be struggled with the final words, unable to get them out before Allister began his strike. It was unlikely he'd get anymore out of the demon.

However, before the foreigner could strike the final blow, the demon's sister made her appearance. She'd planned a powerful kick while Allister was off guard, but he still managed to block.

"Tch-" Sucking her teeth, she and the corpse of her brother were gone before Allister could get his bearings. Whatever connected them, had saved her from Hana's wrath. The female Demon Slayer would surely have ended the younger looking female with few issues. A quicker, less cautious initial strike, lack of fatigue from the morning's exercises, anything more favorable might have made this a much easier battle. Not that it was a battle at all.