Demon Slayer: Age of Corruption

Allister "Marmot" Marmon

Date: October 1, 2016 - Night

Interactions: @Reanimator Spuds

Allister had found his way to the back streets of Shimabashi, hoping that he'd spot a target in the less-crowded back alleys and streets of the sector. Walking the streets, however, he found it to be relatively peaceful, and had yet to spot anything terribly suspicious. Between the meeting and coming out here, he'd moved from just a suit to a full-on white-collar disguise, and while he had spotted a few groups of miscreants so far, he'd not been shaken down yet. Y'know, I'd kind of expected that if I hung around the type of area that gangs and the like frequent, I'd find at least of few Fakes, maybe Scum-level demons at best, but I haven't spotted much of any-

A voice coming from his communicator disturbed Allister's thoughts as he focused in on what his new partner had to say. He'd disguised the communicator as a bluetooth in-ear communicator, hoping that it would make him talking less conspicuous to any targets watching him.

"Nothing much. I've been kind of surprised by how few gang members I've seen out today. Maybe there's some kind of gathering going on?"

As he spoke, an alleyway caught Allister's attention. This one looked pretty dark, the sort of place that ambushes wouldn't be terribly difficult. Maybe he'd find something here? He looks at the street signs, memorizing them just in case, then turns into the alleyway, keeping an eye out as best as he could without seeming like he was abnormally on-edge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mini and Thaleko
Yami 'The Silent Serpent' Watanabe

Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016

Time of day: Night

Yami jumped in the air in excitement from the news! No more walking for me! It did make him think about what the old man said about his past, training with monks? And with that anger of his? Yami was not buying it. "Are monks the ones that carved those teeth, they're so spooooky!" He went to poke those teeth before pulling back in fear. "I think you're just as scary as you look...And you're terrifying."

Suddenly the boy was picked up and pulled on top of Ota's shoulders, he smiled in glee from the height of the man, almost taking him back to his childhood, when his father used to do it with him and his brother. "If it means more rides like this then count me in big guy!" He patted the man on his head, not caring if he would hate him for it or not.

"WOO! Lets go slay some demons!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaleko and Mini
Emika "Cupie" Sakurako

Mentions:
Interacting: Aki @EmperorsChosen , Amaya @DrabiaTheKiller ,

With the exercise finished and it was time for them to be sorted into teams, Cupie inwardly sighed as she was left to babysit Aki and Amaya. This was fine, she supposed. That is, until she heard where they were going and Cupie had to turn her gaze to Shuichi, silently asking if he was fucking serious. They were going to Weeb Central?! Oh shit... She'd definitely need her hoodie. Maybe a wig or something to help conceal her appearance. Maybe if she got enough foundation and some face shapers she could make herself look like a totally different person.

She could only hope that she wouldn't be recognized... It might have been two years but people still knew her name, and a lot of people missed her dearly. She had to leave her notifications turned off due to how many people kept tagging her pleading that she come back. Hell, she even received threats in the hopes that it would make her return to the stage.

Her attention was caught by Aki and Amaya, watching as the demon girl promptly introduced herself then fell asleep in Aki's arms. With a smile and a roll of her eyes, Emika reached out and gently patted both girls on the head.

"Real cute! Let's get to it then!"

Emika walked alongside them in sunglasses and a hoodie over her clothing, trying to blend in as much as possible until Amaya, the little shit, shouted her presence and immediately got the attention of everyone. However, that gave her an idea instead!

"Watch for demons. Keep your senses keen." Emika quietly told Aki before jumping onto the table near an anime themed eatery, the light above it acting as her spotlight.

In a dazzling and very idol-esque display, Cupie twirled off her hoodie and sunglasses in a "transformation" sort of way. Her long, beautiful pink hair spun with her, her heart shaped smile bright and her little performance catching the attention of many. The hoodie acted as a bit of a cape to enhance her twirl and her sunglasses were held with her thumb, ring, and pinky finger as her middle and index made a "V" near her winking eye.

"My beautiful lovies~! I've missed you all sooo much! I hope you haven't forgotten about me!"

At first, the silence of shock from the bystanders. And then, screams of excitement. Cheering, and chanting her name as the people began to crowd around her. Cupie was doing her best to keep everyone's attention while Aki and Amaya got to work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Thaleko and Mini
Azen Javier Kamado
Tokyo Station, Marunouchi Area - Tokyo, Japan
Date:
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Time of day:
Night

~~

Azen chuckled a bit at the girl's surprise and immediate dismissal of his offer to make the wire cutting up to her. "If you say so," he mused as he turned to face her again. "But, at least let me get you new wires," he said calmly as she continued to to speak. It was the least he could do.

Still, unfortunately for Azen, the girl did indeed catch his comment. He couldn't agree though. Maybe killing demons was good, but surely not all the time. "Girl, you are intense," he sighed as he shook his head. "Killing demons can't always be good." It was statistically impossible. "I mean..." He paused and rolled his eyes. "Forget it." Azen chuckled. He figured she would be headstrong, but maybe he was underestimating just how headstrong she would be. Regardless, he managed a smile, nodding along with her plan of action.

Maybe she was right about the railways, but it was still likely smarter to hold off on those. Maybe liked to make those places their homes. Hunting in one's home was rarely a smart idea. Even for the dumbest of demons, it'd risk losing a relative "safe" space. "Alright, I'll go this way, and you go that way. Let's meet up somewhere in the middle then. Maybe..." He pointed toward a building they could use as a land mark, "... there." He turned as if to leave before stopping.

"Oh, here, before we splits, I swiped two of these before we left the compound." Azen pulled a small flare gun from his side bag and handed it to Kaida. "On the off chance that one of us comes across something that would require immediate attention, just fire it up into the air." He smiled and turned to leave once more. "Be careful out there. And don't be afraid to call for back up. I'll come running. Don't wanna lose a teammate on the first night," With nothing left to say, Azen was off.

The Tumultuous Trio - @Jessica2477 @EmperorsChosen @DrabiaTheKiller

Given the nature and location of their mission, it was highly likely that Cupie, Aki, and Amaya would have a little trouble finding the targets necessary to reach their quota. Akihabara was nearly always chocked full of freaks and geeks who dressed and behaved in the weirdest ways. It was night time, though. This pushed the number of freaks up exponentially, as many of the "normal" people would have likely been at home already.

And yet, with Amaya's brilliant plan, and Cupie's ability to improvise, a crowd did seem to be forming. The nerds of what many would refer to as "Geek Central" were beginning to swarm. Guys and girls alike came to life with excitement at the prospect of meeting an idol who had retired 2 years ago. Was this a special event? Would there be a new tour?! WAS CUPIE RETURNING TO THE STAGE?! People pulled out note pads, random posters, anything that they could have the girl write on to get autographs. Nobody wanted to miss this chance!

However, as the crowd of fans grew larger the ground seemed to begin to shake. A gruff voice rose above the cheers of the crowd, unnaturally loud and almost vile in tone. "Well, it must be my lucky day!" The ground shook a little more violently as a behemoth of a man rivaling Ota in height step into view. He wore a brown gi, which seemed incapable of closing over his massive gut with torn off sleeves. If one looked closely, his outfit seemed to resemble that of a ninja, though whether this pertained to any skills he may have or was simply an aesthetic choice for an otaku demon was unclear. Yes, this man was undeniably a demon. He lifted a pipe to his mouth, sickly yellow teeth caked with flecks of red flashing for a moment as he took a drag.

"I always hoped I'd get the chance to meet one of my favorite idols, and..." he paused taking another pull. He held it a moment before breath out, "show her heaven~" he laughed. Fearful gasps and whimpers filled the crowd. There were those who seemed almost unfazed, those who began to run immediately, and those who were frozen in place. "I do hope you'll have time for a fan as loyal as myself~" The huge demon grinned, his expression sick with the implications of what he was saying. Even so, judging by the man's aura, if you could call him a man at this point, it was likely that he wasn't the run of the mill demon.

The Diametrical Duo - @RedArmyShogun @Mr.Scales ⚖

As Ota and Yami arrived at their destination, all seemed quiet. Perhaps too quiet. The zoo was well passed its hours of operation and yet nary even a maintenance or custodial worker seemed present. And yet, just as soon as they'd arrived, the areas seemed to come to life. Not with the noise of nocturnal animals, nor the typical sounds of workers simply doing their jobs. There seemed to be a mix of laughs and cheers coming from deeper within the zoo. If they listened closely enough, they might even hear the occasional cry for help, but those were largely drowned out.

Deep within the confines of the zoo, a group of roughly 15 or so teens seemed to be messing with one of the workers. They'd trapped her in the tiger's cage. Though it hadn't awoken just yet, it was likely to soon given the noise being made, primarily from the girl who made futile attempted to escape. Even when she got close on of the boys or girl's would knock her back in.

Elsewhere, in the vulture's aviary, an exhibit Ota and Yami were likely to pass if investigating the situation, was the remains of another worker. He'd been mangled almost beyond recognition, flesh torn from his body, and bones sticking out. The vultures seemed to be picking at the remains of the carcass, though it'd clearly been taken apart far before being thrown into the birds' cage.

The Pernicious Pair - @Reanimator Spuds @kookyboy9

It seemed the two made a suitable pair, both of their instincts bearing fruit. Though whether this was a good or a bad things remained to be seen.

The small group of obnoxious boys that Hana had been watching, her bait, seemed to grow a bit rowdier with cheers, whistles, and catcalls as a girl appeared virtually from nowhere. "G-good evening boys. Would any of you be... be willing to help me?" she asked softly as the males quieted down a bit to hear her better. She seemed shy as first as one of the boys broke from the group to approach her.

Excessively skilled at playing the part of the fragile and demure damsel, the girl coyly looked away, her face happening to turn in the direction in which Hana had been watching from. If Hana were paying attention, she would see something the boys did not. That being, a grin forming on the girl's face as the boy who'd approached her took her hand in his.

Meanwhile, mere feet away from Allister's position there seemed to be an altercation taking place. "Don't fuck with me!" What came next was the undeniable sound of a smack resounding through the alley. Perhaps, as he'd expected, a drug deal? Maybe something else completely? Either way, it had undoubtedly gone wrong. If he chose to follow he'd find a younger looking individual surrounded by three older man. He'd just been smacked, a surgical mask flying off his face to the ground.

"Now why'd you have to go and do that?" the younger one spoke as he lifted his head up to reveal a
sickly, broken grin, his sharp teeth on clear display. "Even after I gave you the good will of sending my sister off to have a little fun while we spoke." The older men seemed to recoil in fear at the sight of the demon features on the boy as he removed his contacts. "I hope you're prepared for the consequences."

The Causative Couple - @Thaleko

Azen couldn't help but groan, as he scanned the crowd below. It hadn't been too long since he and Kaida had separated. Hopefully, she was fairing better than him, though he supposed she must not have if she hadn't sent up a flare. That or she'd simply run into a demon or two that she didn't need any help with. He worried though. As Demon Slayers they were expected to kill demons, but she seemed to think it was a clearly black and white subject. The mere notion of a "good" demon was a nonstarter for her. He sighed. That wasn't good...

Regardless, he thought back on his night thus far. There had been a few instances in which he'd believed he might see some action, but they all turned out to be dead ends. Sure he'd sent a few rowdy assholes packing from restaurants and store fronts, but they'd been nuisances, not demons. He couldn't kill them over that.

"Such fuckin bull..." He paused hearing a scream. A woman seemed to be being chased into a nearby alley, a man following close behind her. Though there were murmurs and worried cries from various surrounding crowds, nobody did anything. "Dammit," Azen growled as he jumped from his place on the roof, using a few store signs and billboards to make his way down, running after the two. He wasn't using his Total Concentration Breathing, but he was sure he could catch up. He contemplated reaching for the flare gun, but decided against it. It was one demon. Sure he could handle this on his own.

The woman took various twists and turns with the man following close behind, Azen doing his best to keep up with them without the use of Total Concetration breathing. Soon they came to a small lot, the site of a new construction project whose base had just barely been completed. There were steel beams and other equipment everywhere. The man cackled as the woman tripped and fell.
"Thought you could get away huh?" he asked as he licked his lips, a crazed look in his eyes. The woman whimpered and cried, attempting to get up, only to fall again as one of her heels gave out. "Aww, don't give up~ You might still get away." The man grinned as he slowly approached his prey.

"Yo fucknuts! Don't go trynna hog the goods for yourself again!" Came a voice as a few more people began to emerge from practically nowhere. It was in all likelihood that this was a destination the man had been sheep dogging the woman to all along. There maybe 6 or 7 men in total now.

The initial man who'd been chasing the woman sucked his teeth. "I was gonna share. After I'd had my fun."

"Sure you were, ya piece of," the newcomer and easily the biggest of the bunch wound up, "SHIT!" he shouted as he swung sending the guy flying into a tree. "I hate when the help gets too big for it's britches." He growled before turning to the woman. "Sorry about that sweetheart," he said with a small laugh, his intentions far less than pure, as he turned to the girl. This man was clearly the leader of the bunch towered over the rest with a muscular build and strength capable of backing up his talk. The woman recoiled at the sight. If her screams were bad before, they worsened as the man who'd been sent flying came walking back.

"Why'd ya do that boss? I was gonna share, honest," he groveled, his arm hanging off by a single strand of muscle, though it was quickly healing.

"Shut up, before I do worse," the boss griped as he reached down to grab the screaming woman.

Azen had been so close behind. The plan had been to a attack swiftly when the man was off guard, but then... More of them came. He could tell they weren't your garden variety demons. Maybe he could take 2 or 3 of them one his own, but... The whole group of them?
"Why couldn't it be easy?" he asked with a frustrated growl. Still, he didn't have time to think as he rushed in, unsheathing his sword and arriving in time to cut of the boss's arm off at the elbow before the brute of a man could touch the woman. The boss pulled back, shouting in pain. Azen exhaled. It hurt a bit after all the training that morning, but he'd just managed to make it using Total Concentration breathing. He wouldn't make that mistake twice. Holding the demon's arm for just a moment he chucked it at the man. He'd seen demon's arms move independently from their body and worse before. He'd rather the man have it. "I don't suppose I can convince you all to just let me and the girl go without a fight, huh?"

Taking the chance provided the woman managed to turn tail and run. "GO GET HER YOU IDIOT!" The boss screamed. Azen attempted to intercept the cackler from earlier who was more than happy to chase down the woman again, but the boss got in his way. Azen scoffed, defending against a punch from the man's massive fist. "And someone follow him and make sure she's brought back in one piece. I'm gonna wanna have some extra fun with her to work off this stress." He ordered as another man ran after the woman and demon from before.

"Coming at me one at a time is probably off the table too, right?" Azen groaned. The woman was running for her life again, screaming bloody murder for help as she ran toward a more crowded area, people backing away or looking to save themselves rather than help her. Meanwhile, he was stuck in a 5 against 1 showdown. The odds were a bit more favorable, but not great. If he was lucky, he'd be able to fire off that flare. But if he did that, and Kaida found him, that woman would be left to fend for herself. There was no way she was escaping two demons. Azen grit his teeth. "Fuck it." He would just have to fend for himself and hope Kaida or someone was able to help that woman. Then, he'd just have to survive until help arrived. If help arrived.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaleko
Ota Amiuchi - Location: A Zoo - Tokyo, Japan - Oct 1 - Night
Interactions: @Mr.Scales ⚖

"Yare, yare. The Temple had some useful info at least." Pausing a bit as they walked through the Zoo it was strange no one was there to meet them. Setting Yami down Ota starts to flex his shoulders a bit loosening them up. "Get Ready, we got some shitheads up ahead, follow the cheers."

Walking along the Zoo it was not long till the cheers could be heard, however they soon would die down as a loud metallic scrapping sound could be heard.

Scccrrrrrrr… Scrrrrrrrrrr…. Screeeee…. Shhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnggg. On the last one a load of sparks fly out of the darkness as the blade flies up from the floor, the shark toothed warrior grinning at them in turn.

"Yare, Yare, Daze, A welcome for me? How nice."

Looking at the crowd he took note of their eyes, or the ones he could see. "Nuff of em are shit heads, drugged up looks like.. Time to work overtime kiddo. I ain't stopping till they all are dead.. Heheh.."

"Well nah, let's leave one alive. I got some questions."

With that he walks forward, swinging his blade into the closest ones as he takes in a deep breath.

"You'll pay for yer little fuck ups and the guy you had fun with in the bird cage.. I'm sending you first class down the Sanzu River. I'll take the right, yah got the Left Yami, let's have some fuck'n fun! "

Suddenly two monsters were set loose upon the so called party, a man who looked like a demon and a demon who looked like a boy. The Woman would have her chance to escape now at least, but for now it was killing time, if Ota has his way far more than two heads would be collected.

"Namu Amida Butsu!!!" The Battle cry roars out. With his rather large polearm close quarters with bunched up targets was just begging for a slaughter, man, woman, hell even child. Didn't much matter.

Kaida Kageryu

Tokyo, Japan; Tokyo Station, Marunouchi area
Date:
Time of day:
Night
Mentions:
@Demon Shinobi

Kaida was busy on her end scanning the area, having really no luck at all, when she heard the screeches of a woman, and the further cries of a fleeing, frightened crowd. No wonder she hadn't had any luck. It seemed the action was over there. Leaping from roof to roof, she neared the commotion. A couple of brutes, who were clearly demons, were chasing a screaming woman.

Kaida reached for her blades, then paused, glancing the way they had come. Just stopping before leaping at demons showed the girl's analytical nature. They had come from the direction of Azen's area. She narrowed her eyes, before glancing back at the two chasing after the fleeing woman. Sensing something further going on, she decided to head in that direction, but just leaving the woman alone with her demon pursuers left a bad taste in her mouth. She didn't have the time to fully deal with it though. "Tch," she clicked, reaching into her pack. Maybe she should take up Azen's offer to replenish her wires, she was going to be dangerously low after all this. Or just completely out. Maybe using them earlier for a simple "race" -which hadn't even been a real race- was a foolish idea. It was gunna bite her in the ass now.

Still, she had to do something. Attaching 2 wires to four of her current 12 shuriken, she threw them across the path of the demons. The shuriken sunk into where they landed, holding the wires across the demons' path. It wouldn't stop them, but the simply barrier would hopefully slow them down just enough.

"That'll have to do..!" she grunted, darting off the way the demons had just come.

Her instincts were right. She came upon a construction sight with a bigger group of demons. Yep, this is why she hadn't had any luck for sure. The demon gang was all congregated here. Hiding in the shadows, she over-viewed the scene. Azen! He had found himself in quite a precarious situation hadn't he!? The bigger picture came to her. That's why the woman was fleeing with two demons in pursuit. Azen probably had intervened just enough to let her run. Now he was surrounded! Why hadn't he shot the flare?

Frowning, the brunette glanced around. What was the best course of action? How could she best offer her support?

With a quick sift through her pack, she noted 3 smoke bombs. Yosh. Without ado she threw one, having it explode between Azen and the group, gray smoke immediately rising up. Another couple throws, and a handful of needles sunk into one of the demons, and a couple shuriken hit another. They were demons, this wouldn't cause much damage, but it would slow them down briefly. The suddenness of it all was the real winning effect, rather than the damage it caused.

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Aki Kiyoko

Time of day: Morning
~~

Aki appeared gleeful as Cupie patted her head. The blue-haired girl grinned, believing that despite the chastisement earlier, perhaps she could still gain the idol as a friend. As they marched through the streets, Aki was easily distracted by most, allowing the small demon girl to wiggle out of her arms with ease. However, when the small girl shouted out Cupie's identity, Aki turned to watch as the former idol transformed seemingly, taking the new attention in stride. The people around erupted excitedly, making for a good distraction. Unfortunately, it was as much a distraction for Aki as everyone else.

The newbie demon slayer was quick to join the masses in their excited chanting, entirely forgetting about their purpose. That was, until, the ground began to shake. The masses separated or at the least backed away as a large, intimidating entity approached. The man had a sinister air about him and promised to show the ex idol heaven. Aki, in typical Aki fashion, failed to read the room.

Standing in between the thing and Cupie, Aki raised a hand as if to get his attention.

"You can go to heaven without dying? Ooh! Can you show me too! I want to say hi to someone! Pleeeaaase?" Aki inquired, not taking the behemoth as the demon that they were. "Cupie, do you want to see heaven too? Amaya?"

RgDpIoT.jpg
Hana Suka

-> Night ~~

It really didn't take long for the group to get into trouble. Or rather for trouble to reach them. Honestly, don't they know demons are a major threat? Regardless, the sudden appearance of the girl was suspicious indeed. What kind of girl, especially one who carries themselves with such a timid demeanor, casually walks up to a group of rambunctious and rowdy boys. That means either she wants to be preyed upon, or is preying upon them.

Given that smile she caught, it was most certainly the latter. "Oh my it seems that a shark has wandered into the reef. I'm moving in." It was then that she heard the shouting coming from Allister's comms. "And from the sound of it, you are too. Find out if these are related. I'll drone on information as best I can. I'll try to listen in as you do the same."

She knew there wasn't much time to save them. But, she could let them question their mortality at least a little. She pulled down mask without any details, and jumped from her location, concealing herself as best she could as she proceeded toward them. She could see the girl about to strike at the boy in front, but before anything else could be done she appeared to the side, and swung her sword in an upward slash, targeting the arm.

"My my, with hair like that, I'd almost expect you to be my grandmother."

Last edited:
Allister "Marmot" Marmon

Date: October 1, Night

Interactions: @Reanimator Spuds

Spotting the young demon, Allister quietly pops his tranquilizer pistol out of its concealed sheath alongside a wisteria round, then slots the round into the pistol and takes a shot at the demon's neck, attempting to take advantage of any surprise he can get. After all, he does appear to be just a businessman. Who would expect a businessman to be carrying a deadly ranged weapon? Having fired the pistol, he quickly replaces it back in its sheath.

Having heard Hana over the communicator, Allister triggers his own. "I've got one over here. He mentioned having a sister around somewhere. Could be your shark." He smiles over to the group, preparing to draw his blades and use the walls of the alley to escape upwards to the rooftops. "So, do we going do this the easy way, or the hard way?"

Emika "Cupie" Sakurako

Mentions:
Interacting: Aki @EmperorsChosen , Demon @Demon Shinobi ,

As she had hoped, the group gathering and the noise seemed to attract the attention of a demon. However, the moment the behemoth of a monster appeared before them, Cupie couldn't help but think one thing.

'He's a fucking weeb demon! He's a demon, but a weeb!'

Her fingers twitched on the grip of her sword, a look of contempt in her eyes as they stayed on the demon.

Before she could answer him, Aki got in the way to ask her own question.

"No you can't see heaven without dying, and I won't be seeing it today!"

Cupie drew her pink Nichirin blade, the tip of the sword pointing at the demon. "Evil demons like you go to hell where you belong!"

It seems Emika was not dropping her persona; specifically because she was in front of a large group of fans.

Last edited:
Aki Kiyoko

~~

"Ehhh?!"

Aki turned to look at Cupie as she explained that no, you could not in fact go to heaven without dying, as well that the large man in front of them was a demon. The blue-haired girl appeared surprised, then insulted, before turning back to the obese demon and pointing with an accusatory finger with likely the most serious expression seen on Aki's face thus far. Unfortunately, it was followed by more misunderstanding and nonsense.

"Liar! Lying is bad and so is getting people's hopes up! Trying to pass off as a fan who can see heaven while actually being a bad demon-!" Aki lectured the much larger creature before grasping at the hilt of her blade and spreading her footing into a ready stance. "First Form: Thunderclap and Flash!"

Breathing in, the girl's feet spread to be diagonally with one another. Her center of gravity lowered and Aki leaned forward slightly. If it weren't for the blade, it almost looked like she was going to break into a sprint. However, as her mouth closed following inhalation, sparks danced across her body and along the sheathed blade. A boom sounded off as a bolt of blue shot off to the side, crashing into the wall of a nearby shop before ricocheting back to the large man and shooting passed him, and slicing across the nape of his neck before landing a ways to his left side. Her blade still appeared sheathed and her posture was identical to when she started.[/COLOR]

After getting some pretty good information from the temple, the old man and the kid finally made it to their destination which Yami was greatly thankful since his boredom was about to kill him. "Finallllyyyyy!" He stretched his arms in a yawn as his bigger friend dropped him on the ground. "One more hour and I would have spread out and slept on that, surprisingly more comfortable than it looks." He jumped and poked the end of the halberd as he finished speaking.

Yami's ears perked up by the quiet rumblings coming from close by, his smile widened mischievously. "Now the fun begins." Soon as they got closer to the sound, the crowd's cheers quieted along with the sound of his bigger partners blade grinding along the floor. "And I didn't even get an invitation..." The sound of his sword being pulled from its sheath was heard as he spoke, while not as intimidating as his giant friend, just staring into the demon's eyes you could see the hunger. "I don't like being forgotten."

He looked up to the bigger man, smiling as he grasped his sword in anticipation. "That's if I leave any for you to kill." He winked at Ota, his smile widened. "That's if there's any left...But I guess I can leave one alive." There's was a small amount of worry in the back of the demon's mind that he would lose his composure again, at times going having a difficult time keeping his blood lust under control.

With nothing but a quick nod, Yami went into a quick sprint at the party with his Wakazashi's at the ready aiming an attack at the demons.

Last edited:
Amaya
Akihabara- Tokyo, Japan
Date:
Time of day:
Night ~~

Amaya yawned and pouted slightly, disturbed by the fat demon. "Yah! Idiot! Who's saying anything about heaven? Don't we usually reside in our own hell? What the fuck you talking about, heaven?" She shouted, nodding at Aki's attack. "No taking us to heaven, ya hear? Or do you wanna take it up with me? You don't even look like a fucking demon, ya shit head weeb demon wannabe!" The female demon stepped forward and walked towards the other demon, scanning him. Fat, fat, fat, pipe, bad fashion sense, fat, ugly teeth... Damn! This guy needs to lose some weight! A mildly amused look came over her face and she bit through her forearm, tearing the pale skin apart and letting the blood well up. A muttered curse left her lips and she yelled taunts at the demon, making fun of his fat, his ugliness, how he would never catch the attention of his idol, Cupie, and how how he would never be good enough for her.

All of this was done so that his attention would focus completly on the demon slayers and her, and not the bystanders. She reached for her uchigatana, drawing it and spreading her blood on the blade. Though plenty of blood still dripped down her arm. Amaya gripped her blade in her left hand, which left her blood covered right arm free. "Lets see if you can't be contained for a little bit. Scent of a Rosary Blood: Visual Dream." As the words left her mouth, the blood on her arm swirled up and around the demon in front of her, creating flowery patterns all around him. She whipped around towards the girls she had come with and motioned towards the people standing around.

"Get them out of here! Fatty here should be contained for a while, at least until we get these idiots out!" After shooing away some humans that were near here, she stuck her blade in the ground and took some of the bandages that were always wrapped around her and tightly bound the self-inflicted wound with the dark cloth, wiping her hands on her uniform and not caring about the blood smears. She pulled her blade out of the ground and held it at her side while she ran back towards Aki and Cupie, glaring at them when they didn't move fast enough. "So what we gonna do? Bring 'im back to headquarters, or kill 'im here? Your choice ladies, and make it quick. We don't have all night."

Azen Javier Kamado
Tokyo Station, Marunouchi Area - Tokyo, Japan
Date:
Time of day:
Night

~~ @Thaleko

Azen grit his teeth. His would be battlefield had become oddly still. He knew if he made his first move recklessly, he would likely die. He inhaled and exhaled slowly. Time seemed to slow down. The young man's eyes scared the five demon's before him. His eyes focused on the demon in the middle, the leader.

"I'll crush this pipsqueak quick." The demon laughed, motioning for his companions to stay back. Suddenly, he was in front of Azen.

Fast! Azen thought as he moved, just narrowly avoiding a powerful. Total concentration breath. "Shigure Soen Ryu: 4th Defensive form: Gofuu Juuu," he muttered under his breath as he began to move in tandem with the demon, avoiding his attacks which seemed to move faster with attempted strike.

The demon snarled, laughing more. "What's that? You goin crazy or something?" he asked, taunting his current pray with each new move. "You can't kill me if you just dodge! What's the matter? Is that sword just for show?!"

Azen's moved in as he said that. The demon was surprised. Azen's sword rose, his swing aiming to carry through and bring the demon. Just then, one of the lackey seemed to appear at his side. FUCK! Azen grunted and turned to block the blow only to feel a fist collide with his side, send him skitting across the ground. He coughed. He should have known this wouldn't be as simple as that. Soon the others began to charge. Azen had to move fast. He sucked in a breath. He wouldn't last without total concentration breathing. But god it hurt. With his walking techniques and swordsmanship he was able to keep himself relatively safe.

The problem was that even though they couldn't take him down, he couldn't take them down either. Each time he moved in for the kill, he was left open for an attack.

Elsewhere...

She was running. Running with everything she had. What had she gotten herself into? She'd just been leaving work. Why was this happening to her. "Help! Please! Demons! Someone!" she cried over and over, but nobody moved to help her. Most backed away. They didn't want to get caught in the middle of it after all.

Somehow though, the demon's ran into something. The woman swallowed looking back as one ran into some staged wired, the other running into him and causing them to tumble down. The woman kept running, not allowing herself to slow as the demons fumbled about, trying to get up, cursing and fighting. It's a good thing they were just grunts. And one of them was an idiot.

Meanwhile...

Azen was breathing heavily. Surounded again. This was probably it. The demons had lost blood and limbs, but with their regernerative abilities you wouldn't know it. "Day... Damn... One..." Azen growled as he tightened his grip on his sword. He couldn't see a way out. And yet... He couldn't accept this. Could he?

Suddenly, smoke bombs. He took a deep breath. Then, a yelp and shoout from one of the demons. Out of the corner of his eye, Azen could just barely make it out. Senbon? Followed by the thud of shuriken. Kaida! Azen was equal parts relieved... and worried. She'd come here quick. How was the woman? Screw it. He released his sword, letting it drop. Total Concentration Breathing. he thought as he did it agian. He didn't have much left in the tank. But he could take out one or two at least right. With Kaida here, he didn't have to worry. "Shigure Soen Ryu: 3rd form." He lifted his leg and kicked. "Yarazu no Ame." The toes of his foot slammed into the base of the hilt sending it flying forward into the demon directly in front of him.

Azen didn't wait though. He charged forward into the smoke after the blade. He heard the moment of impact and the gurgle of a demon whose throat had been impaled. Unsheathing his Wakizashi, Azen grabbed the hilt and tore the blade back out, swinging with the smaller blade to lop the head off the demon. Fuck, it wasn't the boss though.

As the demon's body hit the ground and began to disintegrate Azen could hear the rest scrambling to get their shit together. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" one yelled, stumbling out of the smoke only to be kicked back in my Azen.

"Hey! Watch it! Why you!" The noises of the cloud might have been quite comical if Azen's lungs didn't feel like they would explod at any moment.

"One more... at least... Then Kaida... can help me... with... the rest..." Azen grumbled, taking short choppy breaths before inhaling once more. He charged forward. The smoke would clear soon. He could make one out. He... no... it was trying to pick needles out of itself. Azen charged with arms crossed. The demon didn't even see it coming. With a powerful swing Azen's katana and wakizashi connected, slicing through the demon's neck from the right and left respectively. Azen would have loved to let the fight end right there. But it wasn't ever yet.

"Goddammit. The brat had back up you bastards!" The boss demon shouted still struggling to fan away the smoke.

On the bright side... Azen had made quota. And if Kaida came down. She probably could too. He glanced around to see if he could spot her. Boy would that body be a sight for sore eyes. No... Now is definitely not the time to think about the sexy ninja. Maybe AFTER the demons were dead.

The Divergent Dyad - @RedArmyShogun @Mr.Scales ⚖

The arrival of the demon and the Giant didn't seem to stir the group until Ota spoke. His voice commanded power befitting of his appearance. THe group turned to face him, all but one. One continued to stare into the pit, watching as the woman cried for help. It seemed the tiger, one of them at least, was beginning to stir.

"Handle those fucking idiots you dumbasses," the seemingly leader spoke softly, barely giving any attenion to the pair of Demon Slayers.

"I don't know man... They don't look..."

"I said handle it. Or are you too stupid to understand that?"

The one who'd questioned the supposed leader swallowed hard before turning back to the charging buddhist. "You said somethin about the bird feed right?" he asked, toughening up. "Well, don't worry. You're gonna be joinin him soon Mr. Hero!" He cried as he and the hoard of 14 or so demons began to charge.

"We'll kill you stupid fucks!" "Hope you're ready to die jolly giant!" "Better have made your peace you pretty boy pipsqueak!"

Those and more battle cries and taunts came from the group. Clearly they didn't know what they were doing. But one thing was for sure. If something wasn't done about the woman in the tiger pen, she would certainly die. Would Ota or Yami save her, or would she end up cat food?

The Dangerous Duplet - @Reanimator Spuds @kookyboy9

With Hana's interception, the female demon sighed. The boys, unware of the severity of the situation they were in, seemed to be excited at the prospect of another girl. "Interesting," the girl said. "Given how you speak, I wouldn't be surprised if I turned to find some bitter bitch with too much time on her hands~" her words were far removed from the cutsie image she portrayed.

Hearing this, the boy who'd approached the girl first began to speak. "Now now, no need to-"

"Hush you," the female demon cut off the boy, a small smile crawling onto her face. Turning to face Hana scoffed. "Look at that," she paused, seemingly for effect. "I was right!" She was careful not to show her teeth as she spoke, not wanting to scare away her dinner just yet. Seeming to examine Hana's clothing, the female demon seemed to be sizing her up. Could she take her? She wasn't as clueless as some low level demons might be about the Demon Slayers.

Meanwhile....

The male demon looked at the three men as they each took a step back. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped as he turned, just narrowly avoiding the dart that'd been meant for him. Clearly this demon wasn't the average low level scum. Instead, it jabbed into the eye of the man behind him. The man began to scream.

"Huuuh? You brought an extra?" he asked as he turned and punched the dart deeper. He assumed something was in it. But even if there was nothing, jamming the thing in so deep would kill the man. Plus, it gave the added bonus of ending his screams. Still to avoid that attack... there must have been more to this demon than Allister may have initially been expected.

One of the remaining men was all too quick to deny involvement with the intruder. "N-no... We came alone!"

"Hmmm if that's true. You won't mind waiting for me to return. Maybe you'll be able to leave with your lives," the male demon responded before dashing passed the man before him, charging with impressive speed in the direction the dart had come from. "If you run, I'll find you and kill you~" he added before focusing on the only individual who could have attacked him. They were in a back alley after all.

"Oh mister assaaaaaassin~ Can I help you find something?" he asked, his tongue licking across the whites of his teeth as he prepared to strike, aiming to jam a claw into Allister's chest.

The Troublesome Trio - @Jessica2477 @EmperorsChosen @DrabiaTheKiller

The demon licked his lips at Aki's words. She wanted to see heaven too, huh? He certainly wouldn't mind. "Why of course, I would l-" he stopped as Cupie cut him off. Dammit. He could have had some fun with the little blue haired moron. He took another step forward, the ground shaking.

"You wound me, Cupie." He feigned hurt, though with his features there was little change in his perpetually disgusting smile. It was all in the eyes, giving his face that much of a creepier look. "And after all the time I've spent worshipping you." He lifted his leg again as Aki prepared to attack, bring it down just as she was about to move. The resulting stomp forced the ground to crack, kicking up a small section of the street to defend him from the strike. "I didn't lie. I fully planned on helping you make your way into heaven. After I had a little fun that is." he smirked, licking his lips as he thrust his palm forward to slam into the debris he'd created in an attack to send it flying at Aki before she could get too close.

Then there was the third. "Ah, a Demonic Demon Slayer is it?" he laughed. She began to yell and taunt him. Though his brows furrowed, he didn't seem all that distrubed. "I'll have particular fun with you," he said before his eyes widened. A blood demon art? He hadn't expected that. Shit!

The demon growl and quickly attempted to get away before it could overtake him. Shit. These bastards. "DO SOMETHING ALREADY YOU LOVE STRUCK FOOLS!" He finally screamed. Those that hadn't already begun to run looked afraid. It was silent for a moment. The demon seemed to be struggling. Some torn between the vision he was seeing and trying to escape.

"AAAAAAAAH!" The brief period of silence broke as one of the members of the crowd wrapped clawed fingers around the neck of one of the other bystanders. Another scream followed. Then another. Those that hadn't been running yet certainly were now. Four other demons had been in the crowd. There were two civilians dead now. One strangled and one impaled by an arms. Pawns maybe. Aiming to distract the slayers while their master swatted at the flower petals surrounding him. the petals that weren't there... attempting to free himself. Meanwhile, the demon henchman, for lack of a better word, were indiscriminately attacking other members of the crowd.

Last edited:
Amaya
Akihabara- Tokyo, Japan
Date:
Time of day:
Night ~~

Amaya growled, her eyes darkening. "Didn't see that coming did ya, you stupid weakling! I oughta crush you like the little bug you are! The only demon whos gonna have fun here is me, when we rip that ugly ass smile off of your face." She narrowed her eyes as some of the bystanders turned out to be demons. "Dammit! I fucking hate running in circles! Stop making me run in circles you morons!" She yelled, running towards those in the crowd. Swinging at one with her blade, she made sure to connect with it before turning and kicking another in the side, making sure to get the two that had killed the civilians. "DAMMIT YOU TWO, GET A MOVE ON! FATTY'S NOT GONNA STAY CONTAINED FOR LONG!" She shouted, whipping her head around to face the other two Demon Slayers, all hints of her former playful attitude gone. Civilians were dead, and that was their fault. They had better get moving before any others died. Turning to the two she had attacked, she growled again, twitching with the excitment of fighting once again.

She switched on her comm. "Heya! Mr.Trainer dude! We only gotta get two, right?" Not waiting for an answer, she shook her head roughly, her horns growing in size and becoming sharper. She threw her head back and laughed. "Oh~ I'm gonna have some fun with you tonight!" She laughed again, bringing her predatory gaze upon the two demons she wanted. Her tongue darted out to lick her lips and she grinned, her sharp teeth on full display. Moving towards them, she shoved a person out of the way and pointed away. "Stupid human, shuddup and get the hell out. Being here might get you killed." Turning back to the demons, she swung her blade out, the blood on it creating a nasty gleam. Amaya aimed to headbutt one in the chest, twisting her head to drag her horns through the demon.

Backing up slightly, the young demon stopped herself from tearing into the demon and drove her blade at the other demon, trying to catch it through the stomach. These, weaklings didn't even deserve her full attention. But then again, going crazy wouldn't help anyone, so she tried to reign her bloodlust back in, forcing it away. Keeping an eye on the two she fully intended to kill, fuck taking them back to HQ, they killed, so why shouldn't they be killed? She glanced back at the fat demon for a second, concentrating on keeping her BDA up and running to try and stall him as long as it took to get any other bystanders out. She then turned back to the two demons she had attacked, seeing if she had killed either one, or just wounded them.

Aki Kiyoko

~~

"Ehhh?!"

The demon intercepted the attack, creating a field of debris in her way while in mid air. Aki sliced through rock and dust, but it made aiming or hitting him that much more difficult. Aki seemed to pout at that before Amaya stepped forward. Murmuring a blood demon art, Aki watched as the smaller girl spawned a series of patters around the demon.

"Wow~! Amaya you're super cool!" Aki cheered, humming at the latter question. "I mean... We're supposed to kill bad demons right?"

As she proposed that, screams of shock and pain took Aki's attention. She watched as a couple people fell over and the rest scattered. The girl scowled, gripping the hilt of her sword as electricity jumped around her. Amaya had already charged and was currently attacking the both, though she didn't seem to be striking precisely. One she used her horns against and the other her blade, however that wasn't good enough. Aki knew from what her uncle had taught her that the head was most important.

"Second try..." Once again the girl's center of gravity lowered as she breathed in and out. "First Form... Thunderclap and Flash!"

With a thunderous roar, Aki exploded with speed. A blazing blue light zapped passed Amaya to cut through the horn-mangled demon. However, that wasn't all. The ball of electricity paused only momentarily after passing through the one lesser demon, then shooting off straight for the fat one. Aki wouldn't retreat, they needed to take him down to protect everyone else. That was why she was striking, though perhaps striking wasn't the right word considering the girl blazed right passed him, and again, and again. Aki wasn't attacking the demon, but rather bolting around him. She was either trying to confuse him, wait for an opening, or distract him.

Kaida Kageryu

Tokyo, Japan; Tokyo Station, Marunouchi area
Date:
Time of day:
Night
Mentions:
@Demon Shinobi

Her smoke grenades and shuriken seemed to have done their job in causing confusion for the demons that had surrounded Azen. It was enough to allow him to act and not get immediately killed. The smoke had risen up and clouded some of her own vision, but as she watched from her advantageous position, she saw him strike. He managed to cut through two of the demons in question!

The female found herself impressed by his actions. He was most likely not paying a inkling of attention to her, so she wouldn't now, but she'd show him how much he impressed her later. Ah who was she kidding? She'd do it now! Kaida couldn't hold back her enthusiasm. "Wow! Good job, Azen!" she called, unsure if he'd even hear her through the commotion.

Okay, anyway, back to business. The business of killing demons. She sifted through her pack, realizing she was going to run low on supplies after just her first mission! Dang. But she couldn't do anything about it right now. If she didn't use what she had, she -no, the two of them, could die.

She spotted the shape of one of the demons through the smoke. Kaida unsheathed her wakizashi and tanto, posing with her blades in a defensive position, tanto held in her right hand, positioned over her left arm, holding it like a dagger, a dangerous glint on its edge. Yosh. She was already in a good position for this one! Good! She sucked in air, expanding her lungs. Total Concentration Breathing.. "First Form: Flying Swallow Shadow!" Flying out of the shadowy spot she was hiding in, the kunoichi immediately cut across one of the demon's neck.

With a yowl and gurgling pain, blood splashed out of the fresh wound. The demon clutching at his neck as red liquid flowed out. Shit! The wound wasn't deep enough! It would regenerate! Kaida wouldn't allow that to happen! With a fluid motion as her feet hit the ground, she spun on her heel, extending out her left hand, holding her wakizashi. "Sixth Form!-" she could feel her arm's muscles being reinforced "-Roc Crest!" Following through with the power from her attack, she cleaved straight through the demon's neck, her blade hitting the ground with a heavy smash, sending up earth and dust.

Breathing heavily. She spotted another demon who was close, it seemed he was going to attack her! She didn't realize this was the boss of the demons! Scowling, she sucked in more air, though her lungs were screaming. "Sixth Form! Roc Crest!" she intoned the same form, pivoting on her heel, and slashing at the bigger demon. Only to find, this time, her attack failed! The demon's eyes glanced her way, and he brought up his hand, catching her blade. He then shoved her back with minimal effort. Her own power was used against her, and she stumbled backwards, falling onto the ground, swords flying from her hands as they clanged against the hard ground. "Oofh!" The ninja girl hit the ground with enough force to send a shockwave of pain through her. The demon had swatted her strongest attack away like a fly!

Noticing he was rounding on her with fury in his eyes, his voice bellowing angrily, "His back-up!" Fear shot through Kaida. Just before he attacked her, she sucked in air quickly, "Total Concentration Breathing. Fifth Form: Foxraven Battlec-RYYY~YYIEEHHHHH!" The ninja girl shrieked at him, her voice amplified by her expanded lungs. The shriek sounded inhuman, and was loud enough to shake the immediate area. It was enough to rattle the demon leader's senses briefly. That was all the ninja girl needed to disappear from sight once more, grabbing her blades swiftly as she did so. Leaving the demon leader shaking his head until his senses returned, only to notice the girl was gone, and growling his frustration. He most likely would return to Azen to attempt to kill his original target, after losing sight of Azen's back-up.

Ota Amiuchi - Location: A Zoo - Tokyo, Japan - Oct 1 - Night
Interactions:

"Yare, yare, yare…. You sacks of shit never learn." Taking a deep breath of ait, Ota steels himself, quickly running his thoughts, the woman was in the grander scheme of things not important, but her death would look poorly upon the demon slayers and there still were about a dozen small fry to cleave through. Ota knew the woman needed to be saved but he could not do it, or he could but that would likely place Yami in one hell of a position, plus with the boy being a demon and a speedy one at that it was natural for what amounted to a Corporal in their ranks to quickly reach a decision.

"Yami, get the broad out of the cage, don't kill the tiger either if you can help it.. If the King Sack of shit tries to stop you, well I want him taken alive, said nothing about having limbs, though I would like that too." Cracking his neck and setting the polearm along his shoulders Ota smiles his toothy grin.

"Don't fuck it up and I'll get yah a game or some Manga, now go play the Hero, I got your back." Stepping into the midst of the enemy, the giant makes a c'mon motion with his hand in taunt before setting his Naginata forward into a readied state he says a few simple words;

"3rd Form: Earth Dragon Counter." As the first of the enemy rushed him he danced his blade in a circular fashion parrying the weapons they came with, aiming past the open attackers and impaling them before jerking the blade back and repeating it a time or two more.

"Take yer time Kid, I'll leave some for yah!"

Last edited:
RgDpIoT.jpg
Hana Suka

-> Night ~~

"It seems your wit as as colorful as your hair." Hana raised her hand pointing at the pale haired demoness before her, before finishing with a mocking tone. "Look at that. I was right." She then took her stance once again, keeping her Nirichin blade drawn and relaxed by her side. Before taking a moment to look around. She raised her blade pointing it at the boys who were still with them.

"Either you don't care if you die, or are incredibly stupid. Given how I doubt any of you have experienced death, I am to assume the latter. It makes no difference to me if you decide to give up this life, but otherwise I suggest you read the atmosphere and let the adults finish talking." She kept her eyes trained on the girl in front of her. Then quickly took a deep breath, and sped off, faster than the eyes of the boys behind her could track her. The demon was likely a different story. Hana reappeared to the side of the girl. She had a plan, but she needed to be able to hide for a bit to talk more with Allister. She couldn't have her opponent know that she wasn't alone.

Hana swiped downward, having a feeling she would only be cutting the air, clicking her tongue as she resumed her normal breath.

The small teen's attitude slowly changed to irritable as the focus of the demon's was more so on the giant rather than him. "I'm still here dickwads!" He growled at the group, his need to kill the demons began to grow heavily. "Pipsqueak!? YOU FINALLY ADDRESS ME AND YOU CALL ME THAT!?" He was suddenly stopped by his partner's voice, an audible groan could be heard as he slumped his shoulders. "Come on! who cares about her let's just kill these monsters!" Feeling the glare on him, he let out another groan. "I can't even kill the main guy!? Ughhh FINE! But only because the new issue just came out..." Without another second Yami ran towards the cage, still irritated he wasn't able to kill any demons.

His pace stopped just a few feet from the leader, his angered expression switches to a smile as he stared at the man. "Don't you worry, you're next...Unless you would like to fight?" The demon stepped back a couple of feet, showing Yami that he wasn't a threat. "Good, though if you do try running..." Yami let his index finger run against his blade, his eyes moving from the blade and to the leader. "Got it?" With a nod from the demon leader, he swiftly ran around the cage and jumped between the tiger and the girl, unexpectedly to Yami she began to scream. "Stop yelling! You almost busted my eardrum!" Even with his attempt to calm her down, the woman continued to scream. "I'm not with those monsters I'm here to save you, now stop screaming or else I'll let you be tiger bait!" Slowly her screams started to quiet down, making the teen sigh in relief. "Alright now for you big guy..."

His attention was now on the tiger, looking incredibly hungry as its attention was now on the demon. "Hey, kitty! It's okay I'm not going to hurt you..." Its starving stare didn't change as it began to circle around the civilian and Yami, looking for the exact time to strike. "Back up, now!" He turned his head towards the woman and back to the tiger. "Also plug your ears." After a few second delays to give the woman time to follow his order, Yami growled at the tiger, his true demon form revealing itself, causing the tiger to walk away and drop down in the corner. "Good." Switching back to his regular form, Yami kicked open the door of the cage and looked back at the civilian. "Now, run!" The woman didn't need another word before running outside and past the demon leader who still stood in place.

"Oh yippee you stayed!" He smiled at the demon before turning towards Ota. "Alright demon leader, tiger and random civilian are alive, now can I kill him?" Yami pulled out his duel blades readying himself for an attack.