Demon Slayer: Age of Corruption

RgDpIoT.jpg
Hana Suka

Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016

Time of day: Morning
-> Night ~~

Hana finished her report on what had happened on their excursion. She was worried about her inability to follow the demon closely. She walked over to Alistar to address her failure. "I'm sorry for my inability to keep up with my quandary. Although perhaps I should thank you. Had she not worried about her brother I'd likely be dead. Oh well. We'll have to do better next time."

She overheard another one of the groups getting buddy-buddy. It was Aki, the simple girl; Emika, the retired idol; Kaida, the delusional ninja; and Azen, the dudebro. She heard Aki spouting out what she was going to teach Emika. "Forgive my intrusion, but I'm reasonably certain Emika knows all of that." She turned toward the pink haired idol and gave a consoling gaze. "I can't imagine all you must have seen after searching up your own name."

She backed away and looked at the group before bowing for a moment. "I again apologize for that. Actually, no I really don't. Anyway, I know I might not have had the opportunity to fight alongside each of you, but I think it would be best for me to get to know all of you so that I can morn each and every one of our death. She paused and put her finger on her lips as if she was forgetting something. "Oh! And so that you can morn mine too if I go first." She mused to herself. But her lack of laughter made it hard to tell she was even teasing in the first place. She might not have been

@kookyboy9 @EmperorsChosen @Jessica2477 @Thaleko @Demon Shinobi

Reactions: Mini and Thaleko