1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Action, Adventure, etc.
Generally, it's what I feel more in the mood for.
Azen Javier Kamado
Date:
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Time of day:
Dawn

~~ @RedArmyShogun @Jessica2477 @Reanimator Spuds @EmperorsChosen @kookyboy9 @DANAsaur @Thaleko

Azen slept peacefully in his bed, as peaceful as he could get anyway, as his phone began to ring. He groaned. What time had he fallen asleep last night? He looked up, briefly to find the screen. Dad... he thought, too tired to speak as he huffed before silencing the device. He pulled the a pillow over his head hoping that would be it. It couldn't have been that important right? Fuckin... He groaned again, throwing the pillow across the room in a small fit of frustration before picking up the phone.

"Yo," he grumbled, trying to sound as awake as possible. "What? No I-" He looked out the window. "Man, the sun isn't even up yet," he complained. "I'm not takin a tone with you. You're not even in the country, what are you-" he stopped, taking a deep breath. "Fuck, fine, I'll be there. No, I'll be there. I'm not givin 'em anymore reason to give me shit if I can avoid it." Azen paused getting up from his bed, nestling his phone between his check and his shoulder.

The boy yawned as he walked to the small closet on the other side of the room. Inside was his uniform. "Uh huh. Yeah. I mean, but you said..." he sighed, taking it out. He had been hoping not to have to wear it for a bit. "Yeah I know. Okay. Right." Azen paused pulling the pants on. "Yes I've eaten." he fastened them, before pulling on a plain blue undershirt. "Stop. Nope. We're not doin that." he pulled on the top and closed it before looking at himself in the mirror. "Alright maybe." He paused again. "You too, pops."

With that, the phone call ended. "Well... As time to..." he was interrupted by a somewhat familiar groan. He turned his head to find the source. There was nobody in his room. He tilted his head. That was... interesting. He didn't remember hooking up with anyone. Shit... He was wearing his uniform.

Demons and Demon Slayers had become certain knowledge, but when it came to the Demon Slayer Corps, anonymity was still necessary. In a landscape where you couldn't always be sure who was and wasn't a demon, knowing who the Demon Slayers were would leave them at a large disadvantage. In other words. they were left largely... unofficial. In fact, many still questions if they were in fact real, or if the powers that be had just used a name from the past as a scare tactic.

Azen took the top off, folding it and slipping it into his messenger bag. "I'll just put that on later," he whispered to himself. He still needed to pack his bag. More than likely it was a stray classmate. Maybe Morita? He shook his head throwing on a jacket and his bags before walking out of his room.

"Mori! You here?!" he called out calmly. Nothing at first. "Guess I'm eatin these ribs by myself!"

"Don't bogart the ribs bro-" a weaker groan came from his couch. Mori Inoue sat up. "Dude, it's too damn early to be-" he yawned mid sentence. "-alive..." he finished with a small sigh.

"I got somewhere to be. You know, family business and shit."

"Fuck dude... Guess that means I gotta go home."

"Well, you don't gotta go home, but you def can't stay here dude."

"So cruuuueeel..."

Azen laughed a bit as he helped his friend get his shit together so that he could call a cab and head home. Once Morita was gone, the boy sighed. He went to the compartment he kepts his swords. He couldn't leave them out when his friends were around. He slipped his katana, the Wakizashi, and Tanto, sheathes and all, into his Bokken bag. "Thank god for Kendo."

With everything ready, Azen headed out. He could have just walked, but his father had given him a task. Total Concentration Breathing. He was to use it to get from point a to point me. Over time, his father was trying to get him to use it more, use it longer, and build his stamina. Otherwise, he was gonna be dead in the water before long. So, Azen went up to the roof of his home. He took a deep breath and prepared. He didn't think he'd ever get used to how it felt. He swallowed hard and began to move. He was no stranger to parkour, but doing it like this was another beast entirely.

One thing was for sure. Morita would flip if he saw Azen doing this. He was jumping from rooftop to rooftop. But God did things hurt. He traveled fast, faster than the normal human. He felt everything. He saw everything. He had to. He needed to take everything in while in this state to the best of his ability. To do anything less could mean death. "Argh..." His foot slipped, sending the boy tumbling across the roof he'd just landing on. He gasped, his breathing interrupted. "Fuck!" he covered his mouth. The sun was still rising. Too early for that kind of screaming. He shook his head. He had to try again.

------------------------------
Date:
Time of day:
Early Morning

~~

He was finally there. If he was being honest, it might have been quicker to just walk or run. But no. He had to use that stupid fucking breathing technique. Stop every few houses, assuming he didn't just crash, catch his breath, and then try again. But he'd made it to the Demon Slayer Headquarters. Once there, he was greeted by two younger looking children; a boy and a girl clad in white kimonos. The boy wore a plain navy blue haori over his, the girl a lighter cornflower blue haori. Twins huh? he thought as they led him through the base.

"The master said there may be time for a tour later, but for now, you and the others will be meeting within the main building," the boy said softly, his tone lacking any form of clear emotion.

"And will the master be there?" Azen asked trying not to look so out of place.

"No, the master has other business to attend to. As per the new program created via the Humankind Preservation Alliance, you have been assigned to a group." The girl spoke so matter of factly.

"This group will serve to help foster your growth as a Demon Slayer." The boy added.

"Right..." Azen took a soft breath. That also answered his next question. He hadn't expected there to be others. And if they weren't meeting "the master" why was it mandatory for them to where their uniforms? It wasn't like they'd be wearing them all the time right? He examined the black sleeved of his uniform.

"While attending meeting, when you are deployed on assignments, and during scheduled patrols, you will be required to wear your uniforms. You may wear anything you wish over them, but they must be worn," the girl said almost as if she had read his mind.

Creepy. Azen tried to shake the thought from his head as the two seemed to stop walking, staring at him for a moment. His eyes shifted from the boy to the girl and back. They stayed there for a bit. It felt like forever. Their heterochromatic eyes felt like daggers in his skin. What could he do to break this awkward silence. "Um... So, what are your names?"

In unison they answered, "Kaori and Saori Ubuyashiki."

"Ah... Course. Well, it's good to meet you both," he said with a soft, nervous laugh. It was quiet for another moment before the two began to lead him again. They led him to the main building and down to a spacious room. It was fairly empty aside from a large table in the center that sat close to the floor. It was surround by zabuton (sitting cushions). The windowless room felt almost eerie.

"Do not try to kill your teammates." The two spoke in unison again. It was more than likely they would say this every time they dropped someone off.

"Right..." Azen said as he walked into the room. The twins shut the sliding door behind him and then seemed to disappear. Aside from himself there was only one other person in the room ( Yami - @Mr.Scales ⚖ ). And he... she? They were laying in the corner. Possibly sleeping? Azen took a breath. He walked further inside quietly. Should he say something?

Azen sighed, though this time it was one of relief, taking some of his things off. He plopped down onto one of the cushions and pulled out his phone. He had a little time to kill while he waited for the others. Hopefully, they'd becoming soon.

Reactions: Thaleko

Allister "Marmot" Marmon

DSC Headquarters - Allister's room.

Date:

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 06:00:01

Allister sleeps on the thin mattress in his room, which had been issued to him on joining the DSC. His sleep is quiet and blissful... until the alarm begins to ring. Groaning, Allister sits up in his bed, slapping at the offending device. Ugh... Morning already?

He rubs one hand over his eyes, then stands up, taking stock of the room. The various outfits (collected over the last 4 years) in his closet sit in pristine condition, with his DSC uniform hanging on the closet door. He stands up, ignoring the uniform for now, and picks up a pair of sheathed tantos, unsheathing each of the white blades for a moment to inspect them, then nodding in satisfaction. They both look fine. Mental note: check the application layer after this meeting.He resheathes each of the blades, then straps them to his forearms, one on the back of his right arm, the other on the wrist-side of his left. He gives each arm a shake, nodding in satisfaction as the sheathes remain firmly in place.

Finished with his swords, he picks up a small, single-shot, pump-reload tranquilizer pistol, which he straps to the small of his back, followed by a pair of darts, each with a different color of liquid in them. He glances over at the other pair sitting over on the table, but shakes his head. I'm not leaving the base for this meeting. Shouldn't need more than one shot of each. He moves over to the closet, taking the uniform from the handle of the door and donning it, covering each of the weapons he currently wears.

Allister "Marmot" Marmon

DSC headquarters - Hallway.

Date:

Saturday, October 1st, 2016, 08:05:49

Allister finds himself wandering the halls of the DSC, lost. Damn it, I knew I should have checked the room number before I left? What was it? 1004? 2003? 1930? I could have sworn it was around here somewhere? He continues to wander the halls, searching for the room. The halls aren't exactly abandoned, but he doesn't really want to just walk up to someone for directions.

Hold on a moment... Didn't I pass that room ten minutes ago? Over the past five minutes, Allister has managed to get thoroughly turned around, but, to his fortune, he finds that the room number is familiar. It seems like the room he has been looking for! I knew I was heading in the right direction. Too bad I seem to have had a moment of retardation earlier. He opens the door and steps inside, becoming the third person to enter the room.

Emika "Cupie" Sakurako

Location: Her apartment | Tokyo, Japan > Demon Slayers HQ | Tokyo, Japan
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016
Time of day: Early Morning

Mentions: Blah
Interacting: Blah

Amidst a large, luxurious apartment at the heart of Tokyo was a young teenage girl, known around the country as the famous pop idol "Cupie." She was slightly below average height, standing at 5'0 with beautiful long pink hair, a pretty curvy physique, and large, doll-like eyes. Just two years ago, in her prime, Emika had announced to all that she would be going into early retirement much to the protest of her parents, the agency, her manager, and the millions of fans around the world. To this day, she still received letters, e-mails, and packages requesting her return to the music world; some more kinder than others.

She was asleep reclined in her black and red gaming chair, her headset askew on her face, feet up on her desk, and the "You Died" screen on the center of her monitor. The only color on her black desk was the RGB lights of her computer and the pink glow of her mouse and mechanical keyboard. Bags of chips, both opened and unopened were around her desk with a closed bottle of soda.

Her phone rang loudly, abruptly waking Cupie and making her jump a few feet in the air.

"Ah! Whuh- Whuzzat!?"

Emika grabbed her white and pink cellphone, the case full of red hearts and a chibi version of her own face winking, and checked the screen.

'Get your ass up and head to HQ' The alarm read.

Ugh.

She didn't want to, but knew if she didn't there would be trouble.

So she got up from her little gamer's paradise and hurried up to get ready.

~Later~

Emika wore a very large black cat hoodie over her uniform and a kitty cat mouth mask to help hide her appearance from the public. She didn't have time to deal with fans today, as much as she'd love to. She definitely looked ridiculous, but it was way better than having to answer the same question a thousand times...

Soon she would enter the room where a few others were already present. After a pair of twins told her not to kill the people in the room, she took off her hoodie and removed the mouth mask and held it in one arm. She would then give a small wave to everyone else in the room.

"Sup."

Last edited:
Kaida Kageryu

Date:
Time of day:
Dawn

At the buzz the girl jolted awake, bed hair horrendous; dark grey locks spread out all around in a frizzy mess. "Ahu~" she yawned in the quickest yawn you'd ever see, yet with her mouth wide open. Blinking sleep, she flipped the strange device open and stared at the low-res message on its crappy screen.

"Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... ..... ..~" the girl bemoaned at the weird strange piece of tech in her hand. Then took a breath. "Remarkable~ To think~ the clan uses paper." There was a message there telling her it was time to go.

She crawled forward and took a glance out the small circular window. Stars were still out. She rubbed her eyes, her tired eyes, and blinked at the still-dark sky. "Shameful~" she whisper-mumbled, rebuking herself. To think! A ninja! Still asleep, no less, tired! At this time!

She shook her head, and stood up. THUNK! "Gah!" Kaida grunted and winced, hands going up to her head as she bent down. She had just bumped the ceiling with her head. "Ghgrohg unhgm hohugmghng...~" Grumbling incomprehensible things, the ninja took a step forward...

"AIIHH!" She shrieked as she immediately plummeted, eyes flying wide open. She caught hold of a sheet, dangling in the air. Blinking, she glanced around. Oh right..! She had taken refuse up in the rafters of this abandoned, run-down building as a precaution! "Just in case" something happened below, she would be hidden out of sight! "One of the primary tenants of the shinboi.." Kaida reminded herself. "Always be hidden."

The sheet she clung to slid down a bit. "H!" Blinking, she glanced up. "Aha~!.. N-no.. please..!" It slid down some more. "Ah! Okay! Okay! I'll get my butt moving!" Kaida quickly clawed her way up the sheet, leaped back up into the rafters and got ready for the day.

Date:
Time of day:
Early Morning
Mentions:
@Demon Shinobi @Jessica2477

Making her way to the DSC HQ, Kaida was about to round the bend and walk up to the building when she spotted someone. Yanking herself back, she fumbled a bit and darted into hiding, placing her back against a nearby tree, flattening against it. Her uniform was a bit out of place and had caused her to fumble a bit. "Grr~ this dang thing.." she whined. It had caused her issues as she parkoured here, too. She was not used to the weight and feeling of this uniform. It was throwing off her balance and equilibrium!

Anyway.. She glanced around the tree, watching the person walk up to the front. It was a boy. He seemingly had a perpetual scowl set into his face. Not that she had much room to speak. She watched as he was met by two smaller persons. "Ew.." A creepy pair. "Creepy." They even spoke creepily! She watched until he disappeared inside.

She was about to step forward, when someone else suddenly showed up, causing her to pause, then pull herself back into her protective hiding spot against this tree! Thank you tree! She peeked at this newcomer. A girl with.. pink hair!?!?!?! And a cat mask. Kaida narrowed her eyes. Did humans have pink hair!?! She thought not! Was that a demon!?! Why else was she hiding her mouth!?! Those sharp teeth that demons had...

She decided to remain hidden for as long as possible, watching, always watching. "Observation is key.."

Last edited:
Reactions: Mini
Ota Amiuchi - Location: Demon Slayer Corps HQ - Tokyo, Japan - Oct 1 - Morning

Mentions: Interactions:​

"How did I get in this mess huh? You fuckers drafted me that's how! Namu!" With that the man crosses his arms looking at a superior a man(?) that for now was concealed in shadows, or rather behind a massive stack of papers. Thinking back on it, the man drifts into a bit of a flashback;

~~~

In bloodied robes he grinned from a police holding cell having killed several lesser demons, some were actuals, most were the druggies. Each he slew with contempt and hatred using a blade unlike most, the Naginata.. How many he had killed up to now was of little importance, by the Buddha his work had been done, deaths avenged, it was a pity he would not get more. "Well come on yah pig fucks, the Buddha might got forever but I don't, lets get it over with." With that the cops didn't say a word. As if to be a movie, or because of sudden foreshadowing on part of a mystical writer, the figure remains hidden, shadowed from view.

(OOC note this will be an npc but I need to talk details with demon)

A job offer was given with promotion to the third rank, more or less a corporal, he would not even need to pass the selection test and could keep his Naginata... Or he could go to prison.

"So let me get this straight? You'll pay me to kill these things? Alright, shit, why not! Well not like I got much choice, but one more thing, I'll wear your dumbass robes, but I want my Buddhist robes and stuff and a gun. Just an M9 or somethin like that."

~~~

Back in the current day he nods his head along. "Yeah it's yer fuck'n fault! But fine, I'll go meet the brats, I'm the clean up anyways, I stick out more than the damn demons." With a click of his tongue the man walks away leaving the unknown desk worker to their tasks.

~~~

Loud steps could be heard down the hall as the ball pommel of the Naginata struck home *BANG CLANG BANG CLANG* as he walked closer and closer until finally entering, sweeping his blade atop his shoulder, he holds one hand in a prayer pose, beads handing off his hand and chest. "Namu Amida Butsu! Yare, yare, daze... So many little shits eh!? Well Listen up! I'm like your Corporal? What's that mean? Hell if I know, I'm just a Kanoto, Ota Amiuchi, Yamabushi of the Mountain some call me. Please ta meet cha, if shit gets too bad big bro has got your back!" He says flashing a toothy smile.

Aki Kiyoko

Time of day: Morning
~~

The low, droning buzz of a cell phone vibrated the nightstand it laid on. Adjacent to it, was a disheveled bed with pillows tossed about and blankets twisted and coiled every which way. The cause of the messy appearance was none other than the azure-haired girl sprawled across it. The noise created by her phone only seemed to cause the girl to grimace in her sleep as she began to turn, kicking and tugging at the blankets, undoubtedly making the future act of fixing the room to be that much more of a hassle. Eventually, the phone ceased its vibration, and instead rung out what appeared to be a theme song of some kind.

"eh... Mmrh..."

The girl grumbled to consciousness, lethargically rolling herself over onto her stomach, her face muffled by the mattress as she blindly smacked her arm onto the nightstand in an attempt to locate and quiet the source of noise. She eventually succeeded at slapping it into silence, then grabbing it and pulling it closer as her head rotated to check the screen with a drowsy expression.

"...Robbery... Politics... Dog stole a croissant from a cafe... Reminder - Get up early to get to the meeting on time... New expack for Realms of-Wait, meeting?!" Suddenly, the girl's eyes widened as she shot up off her bed. Obviously, she had forgotten about the meeting. "Oh, crud! Crud, crud, dang it! I gotta-AAH!"

While she attempted to dismount the bed in order to hurriedly get ready, she had failed to notice the blankets were still tangled around her leg, causing her to fall face-first onto the ground. "Aouuu..." Whining into the floor, the teen was quick to rebound, shoving herself off and kicking the blanket away, only stumbling slightly as she did so. From there, she made haste to get ready, dressing in her uniform consisting of the buttoned top with the collar slightly opened, a skirt, some long white socks that covered her shins and an overcoat in the form of her black zip-up hoodie. Then, it was a matter of racing to the destination after grabbing a piece of toast for the road.

Surprisingly to her, she made it on time, though that was only with her own haste. She ran, cutting through some alleys as well as hopping over some fencing for some shortcuts. She turned a final corner as she reached the main building and saw a strange girl hiding behind a tree, nearly tackling her as she jolted past the girl and into the building.

"Wagh! Savee, twee gwil!" The girl shouted as she dodged Kaida, her words muffled by the toast currently being held in her mouth.

She dashed through the halls, toast in mouth, katana in hand and phone in the other to check for the room number. Finally, she came upon it, slamming it open and dashing in like a runner trying to steal home plate.

"Oim hea-Aegh!" The girl's exclamation was cut short as she slammed into what seemed to be a wall at first glance. On second, it was Ota, though he may as well have been a wall with how she bounced off him, landing on her back, toast flying out of her mouth and landing comically on her face. "Ow... I'm here...!"

Playfair Display Cardo [font=][/font]

will fujimoto

i. introduction

Date and Time: Saturday | October 1, 2016 | Morning
Interactions: Ota | Aki

Before the sun had risen, William Fujimoto was already up. He had already prepared his things and dressed in his usual sky blue yukata when he decided to deviate from his usual morning routine. After all, today was different. He made himself some tea and sat down on the corridor outside his home that’s facing the Zen garden. The brunette was trying hard to calm his senses though it was blatantly obvious that he was nervous.

“Calm down.” He told himself, gripping his hand hard as he felt the slight tremors. “There’s nothing to be nervous about. I’ve been training for this day. There’s no need to be afraid.”

The sound of the shoji doors sliding open startled him from his thoughts. With wide icy blue eyes, William looked at who came in. It was none other than his grandfather who already, looked at him with disapproving eyes.

“Why are you still here?” His grandfather’s harsh tone sent chills down his spine. “Did you already forget why you’re doing this? Tsk.”

Back then, William would have flinched if not cried at his grandfather’s words. He was always tough on him though years of getting to know him, the brunette knew that this was his master’s way of showing that he cared. After all, his grandfather was never good at expressing his true feelings.

William felt a small smile creeping on his face. How can he forget why he’s doing this? He’s doing this for his family. For Haru. He is doing this to prove his worth to the entire clan, and to prove that he was not a coward. That he can face demons for his loved ones.

“Grandfather,” William stood up newfound courage, giving him a bow after he had placed his cup down.“Thank you.”

His grandfather only stared at him before grumbling “Don’t disappoint me, boy.”

The sun had already risen up indicating that it was time for him to go. Giving his grandfather one last smile, William replied. “I won’t. I’ll make sure of it.”
---------------------------------------------
William Fujimoto had finally arrived at the Demon Slayers Headquarters. As soon as he set foot through the doors, he was immediately greeted by the twins who soon he learned were named Kaori and Saori. They were nice though William had to admit, they were a bit unsettling. He tried to converse with them but the twins only answered in short yet precise sentences. Perhaps now is not the time to befriend them. No matter, I’m sure I’ll get through them…eventually.

The walk to the room was a bit awkward though William didn’t say anything about it. When they finally arrived, William gave them a small bow before reaching into his pocket. “Here” He told the twins while holding out his hand, giving each one of them a candy. “I hope you enjoy them.”

William still has a smile on his face when the twins looked at the candy before looking back at him, their eyes blinking once or twice without saying a word. He felt uncomfortable, to say the least, though when the two gave him a smile and a bow in return, William found himself smiling wider.

Once the twins left him, William Fujimoto finally got the chance to look around. There are already people there! His gentleman nature told him to talk to at least one of them and perhaps introduce himself but to whom? The first one he noticed was a male with black hair who was busy with his phone. Next was the one who seemed asleep. William couldn’t help but wonder if the person was alright. Though it would be rude to interrupt them. Best to leave them be. The next person to catch his attention was a male with long hair followed by a certain girl who seemed familiar.

William had decided to talk to either one of them when someone loudly barged in and introduced himself as Ota Amiuchi. The soft-looking male frowned at how loud he was and how arrogant he seemed. Calling himself their corporal? Finally deciding who he should interact with, William took a deep breath and made his way to the brash man.

“Excuse me,” William started while speaking in fluent Japanese, tucking a stray strand of his brown locks behind his ear as he looked at him through his long lashes. “Could you please quiet down a little? Someone is sleeping.”

Though before the brunette could see the male’s reaction nor hear his answer, a girl with blue hair suddenly came crashing towards Ota! One glance was all it took for William to assess the girl was fine though he couldn’t say the same thing about the bread.

“Oh dear.” He exclaimed, his attention now at the girl as he made his way towards her to reach out a helping hand “Are you alright? It seemed you lost your breakfast. Ah, here.” William reached towards his pocket once again and pulled out another candy. “It’s not much but it will get you through the day.”

“And oh how rude of me” the brunette laughed before introducing himself with a smile. “I’m William Fujimoto. It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.”

Ota Amiuchi - Location: Demon Slayer Corps HQ - Tokyo, Japan - Oct 1 - Morning

Mentions: Various Interactions: Various​

"Wh-" Before he could say much more, the man looks down as a girl with toast rams into him, and another man was telling him to quiet down as someone was sleeping.

Just what in the hell did they think this was? Highschool? A Romcom? The Playground? People died every day to these things and some of them here now may also die. Ota himself had gotten far and lucky with a normal Naginata, whos blade had been swapped out by the Slayer Corps, apparently it would not have worked on stronger foes. But still, if they all were like this, then it became clear mighty damn fast why he was here and why he had been frocked ahead of the others;

Looking down at the girl he let's out an exhale and stares down at the girl who prince charming was helping out, while he would help the girl up there was no need now, however there was a need for one thing, something he rather not have done as he thinks back to his time in the Yakuza. Scratching his head briefly, the sharp tooth and ear ringed man let's out a bellowing shout as if to make sure 100% the sleeper was awoken. "DAY CARE IS ACROSS THE STREET AND TO THE LEFT! IF YOU ARE HERE TO KILL THOSE MONSTERS THEN ACT LIKE IT!"

Taking a place in the floor where it looked like people had stood over the years, he picks a spot at it's head, slamming the hilt of his Naginata into the floorboards, echoing across the room. Noting the one with the phone out, he groaned. Would this group really be okay, or would have of them be dead by the weekend? Now the words of his shadowy employer made sense.

"Come on, get in damn line, tallest to shortest, let's at least impress whatever comes to give marching orders. If they are anything like most of those slayers I met around here they don't take kindly to lazing around, but by all means, nap, have toast, play app games, get yelled at or hazed. I mean the Demons will wait all nice like with arms folded till yer done. If you want I can even walk around and give you your yen to pay the ferryman to take you across the Sanzu. Cause I dunno if my blessings will work all that much for your sakes."

It seemed at least he took the job seriously and could be as priestly as he looked. Part of him didn't like having to be the hard man in the room, but if he wasn't, would most of these kids be alright?

With that reflection his smile vanished, replaced with a sour expression, too many of them were kids or close to it, the hell were his employers thinking? Well he wouldn't sit back and watch more die.

RgDpIoT.jpg
Hana Suka
Suka Residence - Tokyo, Japan

Time of day:Morning
~~

It was the morning. The sunlight slowly crept in to the room of Hana between the curtains, falling softly onto the empty bed that she had slept on the night before. It was not too long ago that Hana had passed the Final Selection, and now she was to be summoned to Demon Slayer's HQ. She was already awake with the help of no alarm. She had brushed her teeth, straightened her clothes, polished her new swords, and hidden them within the instrument case for her bassoon.

There wasn't much in the room, save a few posters of scary movies and scattered pieces of sheet music from the tossed aside bassoon in her closet. She wished she had a better place to hide them, as now she needed to hide her bassoon (which now took up a good portion of her closet, but if that were discovered it would be far less devastating. It was difficult to deal with her parents now, as they had grown immensely worrisome since the incident. As she finished packing up her blades, the door was pushed open without a single knock.

"Hana, honey, are you going to be okay? Perhaps you shouldn't walk today."

Always with this. She was getting fed up with the concern. It was nice that her mother cared, but regardless, Hana had far more important things than to be turned into a doll to stay still on a shelf for fear of being broken again. Hana stood up, and swung the instrument case around her back.

"No, I'm fine. The doctors told me to take it easy, but to not neglect exercise. I think I'll be fine walking."

Hana already knew where this next part was going. It happened every day. And just like clockwork...

"Do you have a friend to walk with you?"

Hana simply sighed and started walking past her mom. This was not the time to be having this discussion for the second week in a row. Her mother was getting more and more frantic, trying to get her child to heed her requests, but it was something that would be done in vain. Hana had made her choice herself now. Even if she were to die due to it, it was something she was okay with.

Before the incident, Hana was pretty much only a part of one thing. Band practice at school. But now, she had something new in her life, but excitement wouldn't really describe what she was feeling. Neither would fear, nor anxiety. Perhaps... Resolute?

She arrived, looking inside and seeing the aftermath of a light blue haired girl crashing into someone who looked to be a more of a giant than a human. Another was a girl with pink hair and a mask likely trying to hide her identity. Which she then removed revealing someone that Hana did not know. That I'm combination with the demon sleeping in the corner, and the boy who was concerned for his nap made her question...

"Is this the best of the new recruits?"

There were, however, some more competent looking members. The aforementioned Great White seemed a more than capable combatant as well as a dark skinned teen who wore a high collared hoodie as well as a smartly dressed man who seemed fairly competent.

The giant spoke again, and Hana nodded.
"I agree with the Great White Shark." She took the initiative pushing and leading others to their spots before stopping at the pink haired one saying, "And the pink gremlin finishes the group." before taking her place between the Dark Skinned male who was about her size and the sharply dressed man. The Giant still stood a good nine inches above him though.

Last edited:
Yami Watanabe Location: Demon Slayer Corps HQ - Tokyo, Japan Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016 Time of day: Early Morning

He wasn't sure how he had actually gotten into the headquarters, it had been a wild night for him, though not as wild as it usually was. He had been hunting demons through the night, looking through every alley and corner he could find them, though his body count was little compared to last week, only able to kill one, he was still exhausted since he ran across the whole city all night. This leads him to the headquarters, even though he didn't know how he got there, he assumed he hid inside so that he would get burned in the morning and could hang out there until his next mission.

Sitting up on his butt, the boy let out a loud obvious dramatic yawn, reaching both arms in the air and dropping them just as dramatically. Still having no idea that anyone was there, the boy rubbed his eyes still not having adjusted to his scenery, but after opening them he was confused to see so many others now in the room, remembering when he first slept there was no one else there.

Yami suddenly jumped up to his feet, superly excited to meet new people. "HELLO EVERYONE!! Now don't be scared, yes I am a demon! But I promise not to feast on your flesh or anything." He giggled awkwardly as his hands were left behind his neck. "You can call me...The SILENT SERPENT!"

Kaida Kageryu

Date:
Time of day:
Early Morning
Mentions:
@EmperorsChosen @RedArmyShogun @Reanimator Spuds

"H!" Kaida stumbled back when suddenly someone rushed passed her. She had to actively avoid this person who rushed right by her. Blinking, the ninja watched as this girl -said something to her-, then ran towards the DSC building. There was a sword on her hips. Kaida narrowed her eyes. Could she be?.. No way. Not someone that careless, skinny, and reckless.

"Hmp~" She fixed up her appearance, starting with her fancy haori. She pulled it back into place, fixed her arms in it, and patted it down on herself, before walking towards the building that that weird, hasty girl just ran to. She wasn't looking forward to meeting the two creepy kids...

~~

A moment later, Kaida was outside the room that she was meant to enter. She placed her palms together, then lowered her head in prayer. "Grandfather, today is the start of my journey to avenging our clan. Your wife and kids. My parents. My friends. Our family. Watch over me, and give me your strength. Great Shadow Dragon, I, Kaida, your humble servant, pray to you this morning. I start my journey to slaying all the heretical demons that have infected our world, in your name." She opened her eyes, "Including.. her.. " She closed her eyes once more. "I ask for your blessing. Sharpen my blades as your claws. My sword as your fangs. I will be swift like your shadow, strike true like a powerful dragon. My techniques as your fiery breath of judgment. Thank you for giving us your wisdom, thank you for allowing me one more night, thank you for letting me fight as your emissary. All honor, glory, and praise to you, Great Shadow Dragon. I, Kaida Kageryu, do as the Dragon commands. My battle is my devotion. I walk the path of shadows." She concluded with a simple hand motion, drawing them passed one another. Then raising one hand up, bringing it down over her face.

Suddenly she heard a loud booming voice coming from beyond the door, snapping her out of her prayer. "At least I was done.." she grumbled, staring at the door. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. She had to go in sometime.

Kaida pushed open the door, and glanced around, taking in everything. She saw the pink-haired girl who she suspected was a demon. A few males. Near the door, that hasty girl was on her butt, having obviously ran into the biggest in the room. Saw that coming, she noted in her own mind.

There was a female who was ushering the others around, acting like the mommy of the group. Well, Kaida also pretty much agreed with what the big man had to say. "I also agree with the big man," she put in, stepping inside. "Anyone who isn't focused on the mission at hand might as well go to that baby center across the street. We aren't here for fun and games. We're here to slay demons." Her eyes glanced at the girl who was being helped up.

Then her eyes flashed over to the boy who leaped up, introducing himself as a demon. Her hand went quickly to her sword. "What is a demon doing here!? Answer, foul creature! I won't wait another minute. And I won't call you anything other than demon, demon!"

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Aki Kiyoko

~~

As she whined on the ground, Aki lifted the piece of toast on her face to see blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy extending a hand to help up. He looked foreign, but he spoke Japanese and his last name was the same. Her grimace quickly changed to a cheerful smile. She shoved her phone into her skirt pocket and bit on the piece of toast before reaching her free hand to take his and pull herself up.

"Tahnks!" Realizing the toast was muffling her, once she was on her feet, she took it out of her mouth and repeated herself. "Thanks! I'm Aki Kiyoko! Are you foreign? I mean, your name is Japanese and you speak Japanese, but you look really European... Well, I assume."

Her eyes appeared to light up as she was offered a piece of candy and, much like a child, nodded vigorously and accepted the gift, popping it in her mouth immediately. However, she then almost immediately choked on it due to the large wall she ran into suddenly shouting. One might have assumed that would bring her in line, but instead, the noise added with the bonus of one of the other's nicknames of him brought her attention to a curious aspect of the man.

In a cartoonish fashion, Aki shot over to the man, climbing atop his back and peering over his shoulder to take a closer look at his teeth. "Wawh! Dere juzt liek a shawks!" The toast was once again in her mouth, muffling her observation of how the man's teeth was shark-like. "Awh yew ah demun?"

Following her muffled questioning of if the man was a demon, a real one made his presence known and introduced himself, causing the girl she nearly tackled earlier to respond in an aggressive fashion. The tension didn't halt the girl from suddenly disappearing from the wall's back and appearing again at the demon's side.

"Wawh!" Aki took the toast out of her mouth. "You're a demon? That's so cool! You're one of the nice ones. Do you eat people too? You look so normal!"

However, again, her gaze quickly caught another, causing her expression to brighten even more. She gasped and dashed over to the so-dubbed "pink gremlin" excitedly.

"I know you! You're Cupie! That's so cool! Everyone at my school loves you! I heard you retired though! Was that so you could become a demon slayer? Oh! Can I have your autograph?!"

Allister "Marmot" Marmon

DSC Headquarters - Meeting Room.

Date:

Saturday, October 1st 2016 - Now

Allister had been leaning up against one wall, waiting for people to filter in as the time for the meeting drew near. As the giant opens the door and begins shouting, he starts, then glances over. Ouch, she's going to be in trouble. Allister opens his mouth to speak, then as the commotion starts, he closes it again, figuring that he wouldn't be able to get a word in edgewise.

Allister begins walking over towards the center of the room, further towards the right, as that's normally where the tall people go when you line up tallest to shortest. He waits for a break in the commotion over near the door, then begins speaking himself. "Not be a downer, but could we start getting lined up? Maybe introduce ourselves as well? I'm Allister Marmon, a Mizunoe. In my spare time, I like to read novels." Hopefully this'll quiet down the commotion at the door. Not sure how I feel about the size of this group, either. There's no way a demon wouldn't spot us coming from a mile away. Allister gives the group a professional smile, then waits to see if anyone else feels so inclined to introduce themselves.

Azen Javier Kamado
Date:
Time of day:
Early Morning

~~

Azen had been glued to his phone as other's began to enter. First, a girl. He hadn't looked up, giving a simple nod of acknowledgment along with a quick "Yo" to show he was indeed paying attention. What had he been doing that was keeping his attention. Soon though, the blissful, if not suffocating, atmosphere of the room would be compromised. A large man, a loud mouthed man, entered causing him to look up. Holy fuck, he's huge! Azen couldn't help but think as his eyes widened for a moment. He shook his head. Best not to stare. He looked back to his phone. Another man entered. At least he thought it was a man. He wasn't looking. And another person and another. He stopped counting after that. The commotion was a little much to take in.

Soon though his attention would be drawn again to Ota who took a seat at the head of the table using his Naginata to make as loud a noise as possible. "Ay carajo..." Azen curses in Spanish under his breath before placing his phone down on the table before him. "Sorry boss man, I wasn't trynna be disrespectful," he added before turning his head to survey the room. A blonde pretty boy. He seemed nice. Almost too nice. Azen shook his head. A dude chillin on his own. The person who'd been asleep who he now knew was evidently a demon. A beautiful ninja. Another pretty girl who'd sat down beside him after leading everyone to sitting position. Aki. Wait...

"Aki?!" he couldn't help but blurt out before it registered what she'd said. "Sorry gorgeous, but I'm gonna have to break formation for a moment," he said to Hana as he hopped up from his seat to cross over to the blue and pink haired girls. "Holy shit, Mori definitely won't believe I got to meet one of his favorite idols!" Other thoughts crossed his mind, but he definitely didn't know the girl well enough to bring up any of that. He threw one of his arms around the blue haired girl. "And you, don't go pestering a girl you just met for an autograph before you've even introduced yourself to her. It's bad manners." He laughed a bit. He didn't apologize for the girl though.

And almost as if on cue, the stoic individual began to speak. Introductions were indeed necessary, but he wasn't planning on lining up. So far, they had Ota Amiuchi, a giant of a man who seemed to be the closest they had to a team leader. At least for now. The demon who'd introduced himself as The Silent Serpent. Azen couldn't even think it without stifling a small laugh. Will, who'd introduced himself to Aki, but not to the rest of the group. Azen had just barely heard the name in fact. Then there was Allister Marmon. "Oh, you aren't from Japan, right?" he asked casually, though of course he wasn't either. Still, as he let go of Aki, he straightened himself up a bit.

"Guess I'll go next." He cleared his throat. It didn't seem he was a stranger to public speaking, or having to make himself heard. "My name is Azen Javier Kamado. I'm a writer and Demon Slayer, rank: Mizunoto." Normally I'd try to take notes in a situation like this, but I was setting up my phone to record since you never know what to expect. If any of you want, I'll transcribe the important bits of information from this meeting going forward."

He took a deep breath, his eyes falling on the ninja girl. "And do try not to kill the Demon on our squad. It's supposedly part of a plan to utilize 'good' demons as weapons against the bad. Fighting fire with fire so to speak." He didn't know much about the why of it all, but he remembered this from a conversations with his father leading up to his officially joining the DSC. Though it didn't ease the notion that he was in fact a Demon. Still, Azen didn't have any beef with the guy. After all, humans had to potential to be just as bad as demons. Worse even. Who was next though?

Reactions: Mini and Thaleko
Amaya
Date:
Time of day:

7:49 am
~~

Amaya rolled over onto her back, peering up at the lit-ish sky. A small yawn escaped her mouth as she wiggled out from under the bush she had used to sleep under. Yawning, she crawled out from under it and stood up, brushing off her clothes. Her uniform of the HQ hung loosly off her frame, and she sighed softly, grabbing her cloak and putting it on. Walking away from the bush, she set off for the HQ, trying to remember where this 'meeting' was. Shaking her head, she pulled the hood over her horns and kept walking.
People's whispers followed her and she tugged her hood lower, her eyes trained on the ground and ignored them.

~

Walking through the front doors, Amaya nodded to the twins. They nodded back at her and motioned down the hall. She bowed slightly in thanks and shook her hood off. Her horns gleamed in the bright light as she walked towards the room. Yawning again, she drifted through the door and towards a couch. "Hi, hi. My name's Amaya. Don't bother me, too tired. Yes, I'm a demon. No, I won't kill you. No, you can't touch me, and no, you can't kill me. I'm supposed to be good. If anything interesting happens, wake me up." Another yawn came out of her mouth before she flopped onto the couch and closed her eyes. Her arms flung wide and her legs over the arm of the couch. A tired sigh came out as she 'slept'. Really, she was just assessing the others in the room. The only remotely interesting person to her in here was the 'Serpent'. He seemed cool, for now.

Last edited:
Emika "Cupie" Sakurako

Time of day: Early Morning

Mentions: Few people
Interacting: Aki (@EmperorsChosen ) Azen (@Demon Shinobi )

One by one, more and more people started entering the room, each one more... eccentric than the last. The shark boy, Ota, had gotten Emika's interest; mainly because of his towering height and the energy his personality radiated. It was like hers, except more abrasive with the giant mountain body to back up any bark he had. Damn...

"Oi, Sharky. You ever consider being a bodyguard? You'd be pretty damn good at it." Emika asked him, though it wouldn't be long before the room went from silent to noisy.

She was heading to the very right until she heard what Hana said, making her growl. "Don't go calling me a pink gremlin you fucking cunt."

Regardless, she went to the very right, seeing as how she was the shortest one there, and awaited further instructions for the lineup. That is, until the sleeping boy had awoken and cheerily announced himself as a demon who wouldn't hurt anyone.

Emika almost reached for her sword anyway. Still, the boy looked nice and didn't seem to be a threat. He was on their side and, well, it wouldn't be right to draw her blade on someone who was going to help them. One wrong move and she would be one of the first ready to kill him though...

There was one thing she had to admit though. His appearance was very idol-worthy. Same for the Prince Charming in the room with them. They should really start a group; a Yin and Yang sort of band would surely win the hearts of many.

She was about to comment, but Emika was interrupted by the blue hair girl (who made the comical entrance), make a bee line towards her. Oh, a fan. Well, it'd cost her nothing the give the girl what she wanted; maybe 5 seconds of her life but that's about it.

"Sure hun, gimme your name." She reached around her pocket and pulled out a pen and a very thin little notepad. It seemed that it had run its course from the amount of autographs she had given out during her time on the street. Once she got it, Emika started writing up an autograph while someone else approached, a boy this time.

He made mention of someone named "Mori," and Emika, being the kind person she was, decided she would make Mori's day too.

She quickly wrote another autograph and, when finished, handed one to the respective recipient.

"There you go Aki~ Thanks for your support." Cupie reached up and gently patted the girl's head. She then looked to Azen. "If your friend wants proof I can pose for a picture for somethin'. Make sure to tell me the look on his face when he realizes that "holy shit this is real." That was always the best part."

Last edited:
Aki Kiyoko

~~

Hearing her name blurted out, the girl turned just as she felt an arm lay around her. Aki let out a light gasp as she took note of who it was, but it quickly turned into a whine when she heard the lecture.

"Eh? But it's Cupie! What are you doing here Azen?" Aki questioned before the former idol responded to her plea, which caused the girl's attention to return to Cupie, bouncing slightly where she stood. "Aki Kiyoko!"

Once she received the autograph, Aki let out a quiet squeal of excitement before suddenly wrapping her arms around the smaller girl. Her arms coiled around the idol's neck, unintentionally pulling her head and burying it into her bust. It wasn't particularly large, but it was of a decent size, enough to muffle her at the least.

"Thank you~!" She cheered through her hug. Hearing Azen introduce himself rather widely, Aki raised an arm in a wave, keeping the other locked around Cupie to maintain the hug. "I'm Aki Kiyoko! I'm a newbie, so I'm the bottom rank!"

Then another demon walked into the room. This one was also somewhat small and apparently rather sleepy. She raised a finger, prepared to bombard the female demon with her own set of questions while maintaining her imprisonment of Cupie. However, the demon answered a series of unsaid inquiries, bringing a small frown to Aki's face, as if one of her prepared questions was answered and given a response the girl was disappointed with.

"Seriously, Azen. I didn't know you wanted to be a demon slayer... and you're a rank higher than me! ...Right?"

Kaida Kageryu

Date:
Time of day:
Early Morning
Mentions:
@Demon Shinobi @Mr.Scales ⚖ @DrabiaTheKiller

"Good demons?..." Kaida repeated what the boy said, who came to defend the freakish monster. Narrowing her eyes, with a scoffing tone in her voice. "There are no good demons," she refuted angrily, with a glare. She lowered her hand off her hidden sword though. If they would defend the demon from her, that would be a bad thing. She couldn't handle multiple of these people at once. Plus, if the demon really was apart of the DSC then she couldn't really attack him, as that was against the rules. It was a crazy thought though; to think any of these people would defend a freaking demon! Weren't they demon slayers?

Suddenly, brushing passed her was another one! Another demon just popped in! Kaida's hand was instantly back on her blade, stumbling back away from the female demon. Her eyes trailed it warily until it sat down and promptly went to sleep. Did demons even sleep? The other one had been curled in a sleeping form, too.

"How.. why are demons allowed in? That doesn't make any sense. Think about it; what if there was a Human Slayer Corps. Would any of you join that?.. Yeah, didn't think so." She narrowed her eyes at the two demons, both of which seemed pretty unassuming so far. Though they had both joked about harming them as demons did humans. "What's their angle?..." Kaida sighed, taking her hand off her sword again, and relaxing. "My kind do not usually reveal themselves, least of all, their identities, but since we shall be working together. I am Kaida Kageryu. A demon slayer." She growled the last part over at the two demons, warning them.

Reactions: Mini
Playfair Display Cardo [font=][/font]

will fujimoto

ii. impressions

Date and Time: Saturday | October 1, 2016 | Morning
Interactions: Aki | Allister

William only smiled at Aki's childlike wonder. She seemed so innocent and naive for a demon slayer. But he knows to never judge a book by its cover. The people around him were chosen for a reason which means, everyone, no matter how weak or foolish they seemed, was capable of killing a demon.

"Indeed, I am.” The soft-looking boy replied at the girl regarding her question of him being foreign. He was about to talk more when the large shark yelled soo loud he had to cover his ears. Was all the shouting really necessary? To be completely honest, it was starting to tick him off. He did not appreciate how the brute was taking charge though he decided to bite his tongue. It won't do him any good to make enemies in such a short time. Besides, he had made a promise with his grandfather. There's no way in hell will he's going to break it.

The brunette tried hard to ignore the chaos around him as more people showed up. A girl started protesting about the demon who recently introduced himself as the silent serpent; while Aki began bombarding a girl with pink hair with questions. William couldn't help but sigh. Just watching all of them interact was exhausting!

Deciding to just follow Ota's orders, William made his way to the back and stood next to a man who introduced himself as Allister.

"Hi" William greeted the man with a curt bow ”So mizunoe, huh? It seems we already have a lot in common. We have the same rank. And the same past time as well. We're also foreigners. What are the odds?”

Realizing that he was babbling, William immediately blushed and shyly looked away. "A-Anyway, how long do you think we're going to wait before a real superior shows up?”

Reactions: Thaleko and Mini
Amaya
HQ - Tokyo, Japan
Date:
Time of day:
Morning
~~

Amaya had lain on the couch, 'sleeping'. Bored with that, she opened her eyes and sat up, staring at the rest of her so-called 'teammates'. She didn't trust any of them, and none of them seemed to trust her. The pink girl was getting a lot of attention, and very little were following the orders the huge giant in white had given. The girl with the gray-ish hair seemed not to trust the demons in the room, what with her hand obviously on a sword. Oh! That's what I forgot! She slipped off the couch and brushed past the others, running out the door. She scrambled down the hall, ignoring the strangled shouts of the people in the hall, instead running towards the front of the HQ.
The twins were there, and she doubled over in front of them, bowing to them.
"Would either of you know where the boss put my blade after last time?" A sheepish expression crossed her face as one of the twins held it out to her. "Thank you! I owe you one, but don't make it anything weird like last time! I'm not going to bring you back a demon's eyes again! You have no idea how strangely people-hell, other demons, look at me when I am carrying around a bunch of eyes-and why are you holding out my old collar?." She eyed the collar with an expression of distaste, already sighing and pulling her hair up. One of the twins(she could never tell them apart, even when they had different stuff on) stepped up behind her and clipped it on, activating the collar and pulling a loose branch out of her hair. A faint humming came from it as Amaya let go of her hair and let it swing down her back again. "Tell the boss that I've controlled my hunger! I'm not gonna go crazy on you guys just because I'm the daughter of an elite!" She yelled the last part as she grabbed the blade and attached it to her hip, already running back down the hall.
Her cloak blew out behind her from the wind of her running and she skidded to a stop in front of the meeting room. She could already hear the people inside and a sigh blew out of her mouth as she walked back into the room.
"Hell! Shut the fuck up, would you? Some demons don't want the constant chatter of idiots surrounding them." Her two cents given, she drifted over to the other demon in the room, taking off her cloak and stuffing it in her bag. She scanned his body, looking him up and down, then walking around him. His uniform was a bit crumpled and he smelled like he had been here a while(his scent was really strong on the couch), and he looked interesting enough. He seemed at least as strong as an elite, but Amaya had learned not to judge until combat started. When she came to his front, she tugged him down a few inches and stared him in the eye, unblinking. After a long minute, she let him go and looked away. "How in the name of hell's shit did I get put with this bunch. What's your name, 'Serpent'? I'm supposed to be friendly, this is my way of doing it." A sigh drifted out as she looked up at him, her head tilted back and her large eyes fixed on his face. She blinked once, and tugged on the front of her uniform, fixing the bandages underneath. An uncomfortable look flitted through her eyes before all emotion was wiped away and an innocent look replaced it.

Last edited: