Demon Pride's OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SierraArcanum

Original poster
Welcome to Demon Pride OOC Thread!
This is an easy game for everybody who wishes to play it. There are absolutely no additional rules (as long as you don't break the forum's laws): All you have to do is to post your character info here and join us in the game!
"Welcome to the Brotherhood of Crescent Moon, a house that adopts all kinds of stray demons in need of acceptance. We should not hide, for we are the true superior beings. Join us in our quest to bring humanity to it's own knees and we will never need to hide in the dark again, as a new world will rise to be ruled by all demons!"

The Brotherhood of The Crescent Moon, also known as the "Half-Moon Order" is a secret demon society that plans to take over the world ruled by humanity, so all the demons won't have to hide in fear anymore. They are disgusted of being forced to hide because of the weak humans that deny them their rights of freedom.Their base is at a forgotten castle in a remote island, and their leader is a mysterious demon whose true identity was not revealed 'till now. A council of four high members delivers the messages of The Great One instead.​

Current Characters and Their Roles
Appearance: Unknown
Codename/Original Name: "The Great One"/Unknown
Age/Gender/Demon Type: All Unknown
History: Nobody knows who is The Great One or why he/she hides silently behind a cloaked body. However, The Great One's dream and desire to create a new world fairer to the demonic beings made many demons embrace his/her cause with fierce determination. Only the Council members knows The Great One's true identity.​
1-NONE
2-NONE
Appearance:
YiLee.240.1227994.jpg

Codename/Original Name: The Third / Pamoon the Invader
Age/Gender/Demon Type: It's complicated / Male / Nightmare
History: Pamoon was created by a little boy that dreamed him up and then told all his friends about. The number of people dreaming about him increased and this gave power to Pamoon. However, it was nothing out of the ordinary in the dreaming world. What made Pamoon different was the fact that the little boy dreamed him as a nightmare that invaded dreams and captured other nightmares. This allowed Pamoon to invade dreams and make himself known, thus gaining power, and collecting a few key nightmares along the way. He has been able to exist outside of dreams for 13 years, but it was 4 decades ago that he was dreamed for the first time. Although he's a new demon, as a nightmare he's been well known for a while. Once word spread out of his solid existence, the Brotherhood quickly recruited him and appointed him into the council thinking more about his power than his intentions...​
Appearance:
1E7iMq.png

Codename/Original Name: "Aurora The Fourth"/ Aurora Van Saizer
Age/Gender/Demon Type: 24/Female/Shape-shifter.
History: The youngest of Council members, Aurora is an orphan shape shift demon found by the Great One ten years ago after her parents abandoned her. She was about to get killed when she was rescued. She hates to discuss her past and hates her family members with fire for leaving her behind to die selfishly. She has a short temper and gets easily annoyed. Carries the order's objectives as a life ideology.​

Appearance:
touhou%20wings%20gloves%20dress%20night%20moon%20ribbons%20red%20eyes%20short%20hair%20remilia%20scarlet%20anime%20girls%201328_www.animalhi.com_4.jpg

Codename/Original Name: The Black Rose/Akira Aria
Age/Gender/Demon Type: 700/Female/Black Rose (A mix of a vampire and a demon)
History: Akira was born to a high ranked male vampire and a high ranked female demon. This caused her to be a Black Rose, a fairly rare demon breed that is caused by high ranking parents that are either Black Roses themselves or a mix of a vampire & a demon. She lost her parents when she was just 90 years old. She was never had her parents' status and has isolated herself from others.​
There are no characters currently.

Character Template:
Code:
[spoiler="Name Here"]
[JUSTIFY][B]Appearance:[/B] Place a picture or description. I recommend using http://tektek.org/dream_avatar generator for quick visual reference. It has cool stuff. If you already have a ref, then post it instead.
[B]Codename/Original Name:[/B] Place your character nickname and original name.
[B]Age/Gender/Demon Type: [/B] As the names suggests. You can create your own demon type. Or if you don't want to play as demon, you can say your OC is human/half demon.
[B]History:[/B] Place your character history here. Make it short.[/JUSTIFY]
[/spoiler]

Special Notes: You can play as a demon, human or half demon. You can be a part of the order or not. Just post your character profile and I'll organize him/her in the correct categories in the main post.
Also, you can choose to be a council member! There are two slots left. Council members will help me develop the plot or control it.
Questions? Ask away.[/COLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
umm the whole code thingy confuses me can you explane it please?

It's a character sheet template. It's already formated with bbcodes. Just copy it, paste it in the reply box and fill it. Or if you're more comfortable, you can just copy from the character sheets up there (such as the great one or aurora).

yeah im not into all that fancy codding stuff lol will make a character later though quite busy atm thanks

Oops D: I just realized there was this and I already posted! Apologies, I was way too sleepy to notice details. I'll type something up and post my character

Appearance:
YiLee.240.1227994.jpg
Codename/Original Name: The Third / Pamoon the Invader​
Age/Gender/Demon Type: It's complicated / Male / Nightmare​
History: Pamoon was created by a little boy that dreamed him up and then told all his friends about. The number of people dreaming about him increased and this gave power to Pamoon. However, it was nothing out of the ordinary in the dreaming world. What made Pamoon different was the fact that the little boy dreamed him as a nightmare that invaded dreams and captured other nightmares. This allowed Pamoon to invade dreams and make himself known, thus gaining power, and collecting a few key nightmares along the way. He has been able to exist outside of dreams for 13 years, but it was 4 decades ago that he was dreamed for the first time. Although he's a new demon, as a nightmare he's been well known for a while. Once word spread out of his solid existence, the Brotherhood quickly recruited him and appointed him into the council thinking more about his power than his intentions...​

Mglo: No worries, people can just jump in as long as they give me information on the character later. Just to sort things out.

You still need people to join this?

Yes. Actually, I guess we have no limits for now.

Appearance: http://www.animalhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20121102/touhou%20wings%20gloves%20dress%20night%20moon%20ribbons%20red%20eyes%20short%20hair%20remilia%20scarlet%20anime%20girls%201328_www.animalhi.com_4.jpg
Codename/Original Name: The Black Rose/Akira Aria
Age/Gender/Demon Type: 700/Female/Black Rose (A mix of a vampire and a demon)
History: Akira was born to a high ranked male vampire and a high ranked female demon. This caused her to be a Black Rose, a fairly rare demon breed that is caused by high ranking parents that are either Black Roses themselves or a mix of a vampire & a demon. She lost her parents when she was just 90 years old. She was never had her parents' status and has isolated herself from others.​

you can go on and post on the game if you wish!
I'll add your bio on the main post soon.

Appearance:
tigaraknight_v_by_ph33rtehcute0n3s_d72y6u3_by_redknightv-d7wjq9l.png
At 9 feet tall he towers over all humans.
Codename/Original Name: Spider King/V
Age/Gender/Demon Type: Unknown/Male/Dreamweaver
History: V has existed as long as humans have feared the dark, him and his four siblings each act in different aspects of dreams and fear. He makes his life enjoyable by roaming the dreams of humans and tormenting them at all times. His strengths are frontal assaults, and espionage, like a demonic stealth tank.​

I'll let you decide what group to stick him in.

[BCOLOR=#0c0c0c]Name rose ashcraft
Nickname ash
Gender female
Age 18
Demon youko
History rose was born into the ashcraft clan which were the guardians on the great one. It was said that the could only give birth to one offspring, so it was easy to find the next guardian. All that changed when rose was born. She and her twin shin were raised to be guardians but only one of the could be the guardian. When she refused to kill her brother, she was banished from the clan and forced to find her own way. She enlisted as a soldier hoping to stay low. That changes when her unit was ambushed and she revealed herself in order to save her unit. She thought the would understand but the next day they came for her. She has been locked away for Alost 1 month now.
Appearance
Nidy-2d-anime-girl.jpg

[/BCOLOR]

I write a lot! and I'm slow! D:

Sorry guys. I get too into descriptions and next thing I know it's a wall of text >.<

That's fine with me. I would do the same thing, but I catch myself before I put in too much.

@Mglo: It's fine by me too haha! I like detailed descriptions.
I'll post soon as well, just running some errands.

@wolfsrain: I'll add your character and V to the main post soon!

I don't want to do anything... horrific, so I'm gonna skip detailing what he does in the dream/memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.