Demon Pride - The Brotherhood of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
V's sandman flew over a battle ground, with V close behind. V looked over the scene and thought, "Look at this, humans spend so much time fighting each other, they don't even suspect the coming wave of doom." He flew into a military base and watched as the sandman sprinkled some sand over an empty bed. Seconds later a man faded into the dreamscape. "Ohh, look at that a Platoon leader." He smiled evilly as the sandman flew off to go send more mortals to their rest.
V stepped up to the side of the bed and placed his clawed hand on the mans face. "If I were to enter the real world, I could cause this man endless pain... but if I enter his memory, I can cause him pain all his life." His eyes glow brighter and brighter until suddenly the light stops and he vanishes. He looks around and smiles, "This is great, the clothing and music suggest this is an early memory." He turns and sees the back of a young boy's head. The kid is playing outside with his friends. V smiles darkly and reaches out grabbing the threads of the dream.

Rose looked down. "I think I'll try it here for now." She slowly began thinking. "Wait does the great one live here."

V wove tragedy into the man's past, when the man woke up the next day, he would not be the same person. V didn't know what would happen, and he probably would never see this human again. The thing about weaving threads of a person's memory is that no matter what happens, they will never be able to remember how events actually occurred, this causes mental instability in many people, and delicious insanity in others. V returned back to his throne and sat there silently. He flicked shadowy spiders at demons as they passed beneath him, the spiders were his eyes and ears around the castle, he lost the connection with his previous spiders when he was contained, and now he had to rebuild his whole network all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.