Demon Pride - The Brotherhood of the Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon, they charged furiously, setting the second part of their plan into motion. Squad 1 surrounded the whole perimeter using their multiple kind of abilities, while squad 2 and 3 dashed inside the base. Aurora shot and killed the guards mercilessly, protecting the second squad with all of her will.

Three guards came in her direction, shooting her with their impressive anti-demon weapons, she dodged and backfired the bullets with her guns, fast like lightning. She then morphed multiple demon jaws on her left feet and used them to attack the humans while she roundhouse kicked them. One of the guards instantly lost his arm and the other cried out in pain after her demon bit his ear off.

"Tch, can't miss it!" She morphed into a full fledged Cerberus and ate the two guards. Aurora then morphed into her human guise again and dashed inside the building.

She and her men protected the second squad while they freed the others. As other demons were freed , Aurora shouted with all her might.
"Brothers, sisters of the night! Join us now or fend for yourselves out there!"

Argon and her proceeded to kill even more human guards with her fellow demon friends. Together. they induced themselves at sharing a bloodbath, laughing and killing manically.

Aurora loved the red.

Rose heard the demons start killing the guards. She heard the door open to see a female with a pistol and a gargoyle protecting her. She held up her wrists hoping she could remove the shackles.

Aurora immediately shot the shackles and released the female demon. Argon helped her stand up.
"Are you ok? Argon, let's get her the f*ck out of here!" She signaled her bodyguard and companion.

They moved through the base and continued to free more demons. Aurora fiercely killed the humans, exploding their brains out, biting into their flash, devouring them and other kinds of atrocities one would not believe her to be capable of.

The mess only got worse as they freed more demons, destroyed human soldiers and stormed the whole base. Demons also fell, though most due being either lesser or simply weakened by staying so long in the cells.

Aurora ran at full speed through the maze-like corridors of the base's prison, until she saw a special cell.
"What the hell?" She shouted. Then she saw some kind of a spider demon inside and her eyes widened.

"My my! So that's why the f*ck you were missing, V!" She shouted, cackling manically and relieved at the familiar face. She released the cell using special controls attached to the wall - In other words, she smashed the whole thing to release her friend.

"Get your ass down here and help us, those bastards are giving the kids a hard time!" She commanded.

As soon as the door opened, V vanished in a swirl of black smoke. The next second he was standing in the corridor. He looked at Aurora, bowed, and smiled, "Thank you my lady." He flickered, and his armor appeared on him. Interlacing his fingers he pushed his arms away from his body and cracked his knuckles. "I am ashamed to have been captured by humans, I'll have to bathe in much blood to cleanse myself." With that he used his spidery limbs to blur down the hallway toward the exit. Alarms were blaring and a number of spotlights were being used to direct the human forces to high threats. "Ah plenty of volunteers!" He roared loudly and leapt up into a guard tower.
His fist went through the first guard, two of his other arms through the next, and he swung his long arms to knock the rest of the platform. He picked up the spotlight and threw it at another tower. In a sing-songy voice he called out over the battlefield, "The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout... Something something something, I'm thirsty for your blood!" He spread his all his arms wide and sent dark tendrils of webs to wrap around some of the humans. Pulling them close to himself he raised them to his mouth and started draining their blood. The men in his grasp realized their immediate future and cried out in voices they didn't even know they could still make.

2/3 of the rabbit creatures had been shot down, while the remaining continued to devour humans, boiling over and multiplying in the process. However, one shot was enough to destroy most of them, only the bigger ones survived more than one shot. Nevertheless they were a good distraction and kept most of the focus to that part of the base, until more alarms went off in the interior of the base causing the chaos to spread everywhere.

Pamoon had been dragged in by the soldier who quickly told him to stay in a room and then ran out to join the battle. So, Pamoon took a seat, closed his eyes and concentrated. His left shoulder and torso began to freeze. Ice crystallization thickened and soon something began to take form. The ice pulled out of Pamoon's body, a lizard-like tail whipping out of it while a claw leveraged itself on on the side of Pamoon's face. He in turn said to the thing, "I'll keep your tail. Go feed, there's plenty of humans."

The lizard's back was arched and its entire body was a clear sharp edged mass of ice. However, blood red liquid moved inside it as if only it's exoskeleton was solid. It crashed open the door and opened its mouth to freeze the hallway and the dozen soldiers in it. It ate some of the frozen human popsicles and broke the rest as it rushed away rampant.

That was 2 nightmares. The ice beast was easy enough to handle, but the rotting rabbits took a lot out of Pamoon. In his left hand he held the tail, it moved and slithered to his will. The tip of it was a solid sting ready to lodge itself into its prey like a snake and it's body was as sharp as a sword. He ran in the opposite direction, freezing humans as he passed them, some by cutting them with the edge of the tail and others by stinging them. The sting was the worst, it froze them inside out.

He first heard it. The massive battle. where it was all concentrated. The soldiers had given up on securing the prisoners and were nos just focusing on killing as many demons as they could. They were fierze, already they had taken out most of the weaker demons as Pamoon joined. He noted, even some solid good demons had been taken down, though not yet too many to be concerned.

Aurora just pulled off a cigar and quickly placed it between her lips. She lightened it while V was explaining himself.

"Yeah, enough of the bullshit! We'll talk about it later!" She said, and then he departed to hunt down his pray. Aurora just smirked proudly at his cruel methods. Then she turned to Argon, who still had the woman in his grasp.

"Get her out of here, she seems weakened. I'll deal with the rest of the assholes myself!" She said as she morphed two other arms and pulled out two other guns - these being sub-machine ones - and smirked

"It's way fun to kill humans using their own invented thrash!" She said, voice muffled by the cigar on her lips, as she aimed with her four arms and shot the men mercilessly.

V stood atop the watchtower like a beacon of death. The bullets and anti-demon weapons seemed to just past through him, or bounce off of his armour. He doubled over and covered his belly with all his arms. The humans who were focusing on him thought they were getting somewhere, and they might have been. But the next second he threw his arms open and showered the area around the tower with dark cat-sized spiders.

"Hope you like my friends, special delivery just for you!" He chuckled as the spiders started targeting the livers of the humans, their lack of substantiality allowed them to bypass any armour and leave the corpse's with no visual signs of damage. When they had killed a human the spiders would target wounded our weakened demons and throw themselves into them, offering some energy and healing some of their wounds.

V crouched and surveyed the battle scene. The humans were doing better than he thought they would be doing. His attention was caught by some large mechanical vehicles the humans were bring out of a garage. He frowned as he saw how large the weapons were on them. "If those things are anti-demon, they could do some serious damage." Channeling his energy into his legs, he jumped from the tower and onto the top of one of the tanks. It had some wards, but the thing about anti-demon wards if you have to get real specific for them to actually work. The humans must be desperate, these tanks are only warded to protect from demons of his own rank and less.

Pamoon's agile body moved from one human to the next freezing them over as he cut them. Even a scratch was good enough to immobilize them but their armor was thick and well prepared for demon attacks. If he was being efficient is because he was caught in close combat, where guns were at a disadvantage given the chaos and risk of killing humans. However, it soon became clear to the soldiers that killing Pamoon was worth the risk of killing a few humans. It wasn't so much that he was showing spectacular demon abilities or anything like that. It was more to do with the fact that he could pass for human or was at least a human being controlled by a demon.

As he launched the tail whip he saw the tanks. Those had to be taken out and just as he was thinking it a soldier shot at him in close range. Pamoon barely managed to twist away causing him to land on the ground a human quickly attempting to pin him down. The tail's sting jabbed and cracked quickly breaking into ice dust. The ice lizard had been taken out.

Pamoon grabbed the freezing soldier and threw him into another. He concentrated, calling them, he knew there were still some around. There. They were coming. Just then, a shot was fired straight into the middle of Pamoon's back. He doubled over, the pain sharp and pounding, but there was no time unless he wanted to risk another one of those. He ran, tackling a soldier, the pain on his back still pounding excruciatingly.

He couldn't fight anymore. Not physically. The more he moved the more pain he felt and he didn't like the pain and wouldn't put up with it unless he had to. And no, he didn't have to.

He stopped attacking, instead he ran trying to touch as many humans as he could in the process. It was tricky, they had tons of gear on hardly any skin was exposed, but as soon as he did those humans began to have waking nightmares. Nightmare hallucinations.

"There you are!" he spoke. The rotting rabbits, one of his favorite nightmares.

Aurora had just got out of the maze, a bit scraped and tired, when her cigar fell and her morphed hands disappeared, leaving her only with her two pistols.
"What the f*ck is this!?" She gaped at the tanks.

But she had no time to wonder as one of the tanks targeted her and shot immediately. She dodged at a lightning speed, and then morphed her body into diamond. She then surveyed the area and gasped irritated as she saw Pamoon severely hurt.
"What the hell have happened to you!?" She asked, angry and horrified. She tried to help him but he wasn't as light as he seemed, so she just resorted to cradle him in her lap till she figured out a way to get him out of the open fire.
"F*cking good commander you are, aren't you?" She barked, not really angry, but concerned. And as the tanks targeted them, Aurora then decided that it was time to use more of her powers, even if she had to push herself to her limits.

She gently laid Pamoon back into the ground and soon morphed herself into a huge hellhound.

"Eat this shit!" She shouted, her mouth gaping wide and then soon she shot a giant fireball at the tank's direction. It collided and exploded immediately. However, it only stopped the weapon from moving, not from shooting at them. She growled devilish at this and shot more fireballs at the weapon. It finally got destroyed, but there were more and her powers had weakened. She soon morphed back into her human form.

"This is not good. We're almost there, but If we don't take these things out, sh*t is gonna hit the fan sooner than expected!"

V looked as a tank near him was engulfed in flames, and then exploded. He looked at the source and saw Aurora change back so he slinked over next to Pamoon and Aurora. He stood between them and the tanks, sending out tendrils of webbing to block several barrels of the tanks. He may not be able to directly damage them, but he's resourceful. The tanks fire at them, but the rounds get caught in the barrels and jam the weapons. He picks up a corpse and drains some of it's blood increasing his strength. He transfers it into a shadow spider, that he has transfer the energy to Aurora. He's not sure his powers work with Pamoon's demon type.

"I've disabled the weapons, but it shouldn't take long for them too clear it up." He raises himself on his spidery limbs and picks his way across the field, weaving between shots and around dangers. He picks up several wounded demons and starts making his way out of the compound.

Aurora reached him before his rabid rabbits did. "Calm down," he told her as she held him, "I'm not that weak! It's just... I'm a 13 year old demon remember? I'm not used to the pain," he told her as he felt his back pounding. She put him down and morphed easily stopping the tank from moving, but not enough to completely stop it from attacking.

He carefully sat up as a demonic looking rabbit, half its face in the process of falling off, came to sit on his lap. Pamoon put his hands on the creature and it started to boil and expand. Another two rabbits reached him and jumped into the boiling mass combining. Pamoon stood up just as Aurora spoke to him again.

"Can you flip one over?" he asked her, "it might not stop if for long, but the underside of the thing might be its weakness."

Just then, another demon joined them. Luckily he had them cover from most of the attacks. Pamoon wasn't sure if he knew him, his memories where still a bit foggy with the details since he'd only just awoken yesterday!

The boiling mass was now twice the size of Pamoon and it was taking it's rabbit shape. It was a greenish Rabbit with a dozen eyes and two very large front teeth. A white humanoid rotting rabbit split out of it, making its size smaller. Soldiers shot at them but the bullets only pierced already dead skin. These two could take a beating.

Just as the Spider demon disabled their weapons, Pamoon addressed his nightmares. "Drakka," he told the greenish one, "get near a tank and burst. Nergan," he turned to the white humanoid rotting rabbit just as demonic looking as it's comrade, "you take care of the rest."

Drakka hopped towards a tank, its many eyes bulging and red from all the veins. It was shot at but he was immune. It hopped onto one of the disabled tanks and bulged for a second before it burst. Its fragments covered the tank hissing. Like acid it wore down at the material. Acid was acid, nothing to do with demon or anti-demon bull. As the metal weakened Nergan slammed itself onto it with a double punch tearing at it's flesh and bones until bloodied and battered it reached the core and ate the contents.

Pamoon turned to Aurora and the Spider Demon, "I don't have enough energy to solidify Drakka again... and we've still got more tanks to take out...."

He sighed and finally, against his will he added, "I might be able to take another one out but it's going to take everything out of me. I'll probably disintegrate right after and you'll be on your own."

Rose was uncomfortable when the gargoyle picked her up and began running. It wasn't til they were out of main prison. " put me down." It did as she ordered. As soon as she was set down she began to morph as her body ignited in a burst of white flames. She saw the people who saved her with tanks aiming at them. "Not on my watch." She spun her tails around creating a large fire ball. She threw at the tank melting a hol through the side of it.

Aurora just sighed irritated at Pamoon.
"Well, it's your choice. But If I were you, I would refrain fron fighting anymore." She told him sternly.
"I'll follow your advice though!"

Aurora then ran and smirked cockily at the sight of the thanks. She instantly morphed herself into a giant earthworm. The creature then dug herself into the ground.

Seconds later, there was small eartquake and then the worm emerged once again, now knocking the giant tank up into the air. The tank fell furiously on it's backside, it's metal surface cringing and molding itself to thrash. She destroyed two more using the same tactic.

One of the remaining thanks - the last one, actually - aimed a shot at her. It just grazed her skin, not really harming it considering that Auora dodged out of harm's way.
But there was a scrape and she roared fiercely, considering the letality of these weapons against demons.

However, Rose's power came in handy just in time and it destroyed the last tank.

Most of the demons had been evacuated already. The captains of the other squads followed Aurora's planned escape route: They had a ship on a dock a few metres away, and that could be enough to transport the biggest demons who couldn't fly or even bulge. Not to mention those who got hurt.

Aurora then morphed back into her human skin. She fell on her knees and supported herself on her elbows.

"Sh*t, Sh*t!!!" She roared in pain. Her hip had a huge scar where the projectile had grazed on her worm form. She doubted that it would ever go away even if she morphed skin back on her regular form. The cells had been damaged.

Argon rushed to her side and tried to pick her up bridal style. She waved her hands signaling that she was okay.
"You are too careless, Aurora." He told her sternly. She chuckled darkly.
"To hell with consequences. We're done! Now let's go home..." She said and then winced when she got up and started moving, the pain still tingling on her side.

"Argon, go get Pamoon. I doubt that he can move anytime soon. And V!" She shouted to V, grinning.
"Let's explode this place. We can't have them colecting anymore of our dna's samples or retrieving demon bodies" She said. She motioned for some of her still alive squad men. They complied with her order and brought special bombs that would blow the place off completely.

"V, place some in diferent spots. And you too, girl!" She said to V and Rose, then started to walk out of the base, still injured.

V nodded and grabbed several bombs. He disappeared running into the building and started sticking them in strategic places. He mercilessly killed any human who happened to get in way. After setting several in the deepest parts of the prison, he disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

Outside of the building he stepped out of the shadows and tossed a large web net over several unconscious humans, he quickly wrapped them up in webbing and held them aloft with his top spider limbs. When everything was set and they were all ready to go he turned and jogged out of the base, picking up and wounded demons he passed by.

"It is very refreshing to feel the shade on my skin, and the blood rushing in my veins." He was pretty laden down by the time he reached the boat. He deposited the demons he had helped, and stood by the dock, holding his prize of humans next to him. His eyes glowed softly and he started to shake as the toll of battle caught up with him.

As Argon approached him, Pamoon looked at him sternly and said menacingly, "don't you dare."
He hated being treated like a weakling. He wasn't. He just looked like it. He'd also just woken up yesterday and his solid form was still not completely set so he couldn't do as much as he was capable of.

He watched Aurora take command and was thankful for it. Evan as a nightmare Pamoon had always been solitary and individualistic and most of all selfish. Aurora on the other hand had the personality that fit a leadership position. She was authoritative. Pamoon ruled by force and fear and that wasn't the definition of a good commander.

"Nergan!" he called out. The rabbit nightmare had been feeding on the remaining corpses, replenishing its body being made bigger by the mass it had consumed. The humanoid walked on its two legs, its crazed eyes two bulging masses of red, towards Pamoon. It growled, its massive sharp front teeth dripping with blood and bits.

"My back hurts and I don't like it. Eat me." He then turned to look at Argon, pointed at him and said, "Nergan, follow this guy when you're done."

The creature stooped over Pamoon while the remaining squads and liberated demons mobilized to burn the place down. Nergan opened it's mouth, it's jaws unhinging allowing the mouth to widened, and in one fluid motion its mouth came down engulfing Pamoon until only his legs could be seen. Nergan pulled back, tilting its face up as he swallowed, Pamoon's legs slowly disappearing into the creature.

Nergan then turned its crazed eyes and glared at Argon. Waiting.

Argon just nodded respectfully at Pamoon's wish, a bit relieved that he doesn't need to carry the nightmare. He didn't consider the Third a weakling, it was rather the fact that if he hadn't complied with the Fourth's order, she would be calling him names that he detests. And of course, he never, ever, EVER would disobey his superiors.

He signaled Nergan to follow him, as V and the others started to plant the bombs. They got away from the base in a matter or minutes, reaching the docked ship, where all the rescued demons and survivors stood. Aurora was already smoking a cigar, still wincing at her injury.

"F*ck, they must have spent a motherf*cking amount of funds to get this sh*t working properly against us demons. Bloody humans!" She kept complaining.
"Where in the hell is Pamoon?" The shapeshifter asked when she spotted her bodyguard. Argon pointed to Nergan, and Aurora just shrugged "Whatever. We may go home now!"

As the ship set sail to the brotherhood's island, the base suddenly exploded.
"Serves them right for messing with the night children." Said Aurora, as she grinned devilishly at the spectacle.

Later into the night, the Fourth was resting on her room. The scrape had not gone away somehow. Magnus kept bugging her about it, to which she replied with a kick on his groins when he tried to carry her bridal style.
"Bloody beast, doesn't know sh*t," She grumbled annoyed. Argon was just by her window, smiling sympathetically at her.
"You should try to rest Aurora. The more you fumble with the wounds, it will be less likely to recover" He told her.
"Heh. I doubt that this stupid scrape will ever go away." She confessed. The Fourth sat up on her mattress, and searched her pockets for nicotine, as usual.
"How are the survivors? And the rescued demons? I want to know if someone has refused to join the brotherhood." She demanded.

Argon then proceeded to report everything to her. She was too tired to do her paperwork earlier or check on things in order to do so. Argon had then offered to collect the statistics for her, so she could be able to write down the reports without the need to get out of her room.
"Paperwork SUCKS! Those bastards of First and Second are gonna pay as soon as I put my hands on them! I'm bloody scarred and they demand me to write several reports!? May hell freeze over them!" She complained, angry.

Later that night rose wandered the castle. She was confused about this place. She at first thought it belonged to a large clan but when she entered it was rag tag group. She saw a door labeled aurora. She knocked.

Aurora was still doing her wondrous job of cussing at her fellow council members, when she heard a knock on her door.
'Who the hell could it be?' She thought. Annoyed, she shouted: "It's open."

Rose walked in. "I hope I'm not bothering you ma'am." She closed the door behind her. "I was hoping you could tell me more about the brotherhood." She held out her hand to her "my name is rose ashcraft by the way."

Aurora narrowed her eyes and smirked. She took the woman's hand and shook.
"Ashcraft, huh? I'm Aurora Saizer. I've heard of your clan. The master of this house used to have ties with it, haven't him? If you never heard of him, you will now: He is called "The Great One". He is the founder and headmaster of this brotherhood." Aurora told her. She smoked a bit and then continued:
"There are Four counselors, people that he trusts greatly. The counselors delivers his messages to the brothers and sisters, but they also set the headmaster's plans to motion. I am Aurora, The Fourth Counselor. You may try to meet the others later."

"I guess that If you decide to stay, then you be summed up to the 98.977 demons that lives here currently. That may seem impossible for you, but most of them dwells in parallel dimensions anyways. And this castle is, well, demonic. Nothing is impossible" The Fourth grinned.

"I've heard that you were working with humans before you got caught by them. Why?"

Status
Not open for further replies.