Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
Welcome! I am looking for at least one person to join me in fantasy romance roleplay. I would like to find a partner who will be willing to play a female character. I am providing a base plot to allow for growing, and further ideas. Plenty of questions are welcome of course! Plot below!!

Demons are often seen as evil beings, however words of a such a beast lingering in the forest have entered a forest edge village. It makes everyone stay far away from the forest, even forgoing to take the quick paths through the forest to the capital. However this certain demon chooses to save a woman from a group of bandits that seemed brave enough to enter into the forest. It proves that not all demons are as evil as they see, and it sparks a romance between the two. Although the romance remains a secret, from many of those that are involved in many of each of their lives. But things could get really interesting for both of them as there two worlds begin to collide more and more into one another.

PM me I'm game for this :)

I'm interested.

Totally could dig into this with any sort of teeth necessary [i.e.: pointy, sharp, dull, fangs...]