Demon Hill Penitentiary: Let'sGetCreative! And X-SYNERGY-X

"....Why not?" Wynter asked with a smirk, walking away from the wall and over to Jason. "...I'll try, but, my hand-eye coordination is all fucked up." He said, walking with his hands.

He wound and threw, sending it sailing his way "so, hooked up with anyone yet?" He smirked

"...N-no..." Wynter said, catching the ball but fumbling slightly. "...Why?" He asked, thronging the ball back to him.

(Thronging the ball xD never gets old)

"No reason" he smirked and held down a laugh as he caught it, and sent it back to him, "okay, now you ask a question"

//I will murder autocorrect omfg

"..Uh..' Wynter caught the ball and looked at it for a moment, as if waiting for it to tell him what to ask. "....Not sure what to ask..." He said, THROWING the ball back to Jason.

He swiftly caught it "come on, just as anything" he smiled, he pitched it back to him "I'm fine with anything" he grinned

"You just ask me questions... " Wynter said, catching, and throwing the ball back to Jason. "Like I said, I don't know what to ask..."

"But that's not fair, that's boring" he caught it and frowned. "Think harder" he said as he threw it back

Wynter sighed, catching the ball and holding it for a moment. "....Alright....uh...What was your... first impression of me?" He asked. "And don't say 'stuck up rich kid' I've heard that to many times." He added, throwing the ball back.

He caught the ball and thought hard for a moment "to be honest id say I thought you were hot and had a good personality" he shrugged and threw the ball back

Wynter smirked. "Well, I am both of those things." He said, catching the ball, tossing it back to him when he finished talking. "Now you ask another question." He added

He caught it "alright.." He held onto it as he thought "do you have any siblings?" He said as he threw it back

"Nope, only child..." Wynter said catching the ball and looking at it for a second. "...You got any?" He asked back, throwing it back to him

He caught the ball "I've got a little sister" he smiled fondly from the memories, then it faded "I promised her we'd go to the new ice cream shop that had opened in our area the same week I got brought here..." He stared at the ball sullenly for a moment, then shock it off and smiled throwing the ball back "your turn" he smiled

Wynter caught the ball with one hand and thought for a moment, throwing it back and forth between his hands. "....Hm....Where are you from?" He asked, throwing the ball back.

He caught it "British Columbia, you?" He tossed it back

"London, England... Bit obvious thanks to my accent." Wynter said with a laugh, catching the ball and immediately throwing it back. "Now you ask." He said

Yeah that's true, he caught it and thought for a second "what kinds of things do you like to do?" He threw it to him again

"...Lots of things." Wynter said and smiled, catching the ball. "...I'm not sure really, It depends on my mood." He added, throwing the ball back to Jason

"your turn" he caught it and threw it back immediately