Demon Hill Penitentiary: Let'sGetCreative! And X-SYNERGY-X

"..." He pushed the tray away, losing his appetite. "...." He rested his cheek on his hand. "...How can people even eat this shit?" He asked

"Well, after weeks and months go by without food you kinda ssubmit" he replied shrugging while shoving a piece of meat in his mouth

"...I'm not eating until they start making new food every day..." Wynter said and groaned, moving his hand up to his forehead. "..."

He shrugged and smiled "suit yourself" he pushed his own tray away, all food absent from it. He tucked a hair behind his ear and smiled

"...I will.." Wynter said and stood up, taking the trays to the trash, thronging the 'food' out. He walked back to Jason, sitting across from him again. "So, what now?" He asked.

("Thronging the food out" xDD I laughed too hard at that)

He smiled mischievously and leaned closer on the table, he tiptoed his fingers across the table to Wynters fingers AMD let then dance a little on his hand then brought them back over and smirked

(I swear to god I'm going to murder my tablet...ARRRG AUTOCORRECT!)

Wynter pulled his hand from Jason, crossing his arms on the table. "...." He glanced down at the table for a second, saying nothing.

He pulled his hand back to himself and laughed "calm down, I was only teassing you" he smirked laying his head in his hand

Wynter looked back up at Jason. "...Anyway...what now?" He asked, sitting up straight.

He gave a pose as if he was thinking hard "well, there's not many options, a) we stay here b) outside sector c) your cell d) my cell e) the gym. Take your pick"

"Multiple choice eh?" Wynter asked smirking. "Let's go out side, I need some fresh air." He said and stood up. He put his hands in his pockets and looked down at Jason.

He suddenly got a slight chill down his spin, he smiled and stood, he frowned for a moment, noticing for the umpteenth time how short he was in comparison to Wynter, and Wynter was not that much above the average.

Wynter smiled down at Jason and put a hand on his head. "God damn it, you're so cute, an' short." He said, messing up his hair and walking to the exit.

"Fuck, stop it!" He yelled blushing, loosing his composure, he huffed as he watched him walk ahead and scowled and ran ahead to catch up

Wynter laughed to himself, glancing back at Jason with a smirk. "......" He turned back around and pushed the door open to the outdoors. "It's a nice day out too..." He said, closing his eyes.

He let the fresh air cleans his mind as he breathed deeply "yeah...." He smiled, he looked around at the fenced in yard

Wynter smiled and leaned on the wall, looking at Jason. "...So, what do you want to do?" He asked, putting his hands back in his pockets.

He laughed lightly "you keep asking that, why not come up with some ideas yourself" he smirked playfully

"I ask, because I have no ideas." Wynter said, glancing around the yard. He looked back at Jason. "...Just, tell me what the fist thing that comes to mind." He said

"You don't really wanna know what the first things that come to my mind are" he laughed "how about..." He walked over to the court and picked up a stray baseball in the corner "we play catch?" He smiled