5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
So, I am really looking to play my semi-angel character with the Lord of the Underworld type demon. She is tough as nails, and he is tougher by comparison.

The idea is that my character comes to attempt redemption, but the demon is really surprised she came down all alone to find him. The relationship starts extremely violent where he has a reason (possibly her looking like the love of his life that died) that he just will not kill her.

He is stuck trying to break her as he continues to get more violent with her. Eventually, he would totally break her, which would bother him.

I have so many more ideas to go with the development of this redemption of a Demon Lord. <3!

I hope someone responds.

As for me, I am an advanced player but I would prefer an intermediate to advanced. <3 here is hopin'

By Lord of the Underworld like demon are you referring to the book series by Gena Showalter?
Where they were all cursed or something for a wrong doing (It's been a while since I have read them)???

Even if not, I would be interested if you are okay with me having a strange and sporadic work schedule/posting times

No, just a Lord of Demons used to be an angel and all that jazz???

Sorry, there is a book series with that name and I was just clarifying. I'm still interested regardless if you are still looking

Sorry, there is a book series with that name and I was just clarifying. I'm still interested regardless if you are still looking
I'll send you a message over.

Still searching for this?