Demigods anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they in detail enough? Would you like me to lower something? Anything like that?

Sweet, I was worried that you were going to think the Duat storage was a bit too powerful, but I figured I'd throw it in there since your a Rio fan,

Sweet, I was worried that you were going to think the Duat storage was a bit too powerful, but I figured I'd throw it in there since your a Rio fan,
It is a little OP, but I'll let it slide haha

Well, I did put a limit on it, and it's not like they can teleport with it, in all reality, Ezio has his near capacity, and thats only around 5 blades.... but I'll find a good way to max him out lol

I'm in if you'll have me. African and Nordic gods? Demiprimordials and demititans? I can finally make the character I dreamt of in the last Percy Jackson RP I was in.!

I'm in if you'll have me. African and Nordic gods? Demiprimordials and demititans? I can finally make the character I dreamt of in the last Percy Jackson RP I was in.!
Yeah I'm still accepting and will be for a while, tell your friends! Haha, the link to the thread is somewhere in the first page, are you going to make a demititan or demiprimordial?

Yeah I'm still accepting and will be for a while, tell your friends! Haha, the link to the thread is somewhere in the first page, are you going to make a demititan or demiprimordial?
Ha! I just read your signature. Irony, considering what this RP is about.

Anyway. The idea that I had back in my first PJ RP was a son of Tartarus capable of manipulating monster dust, which his body was essentially made of. He could make weapons out of himself and even create small-scale monsters, like a hellhound or a Dracanae. Of course, this got shot down pretty quickly by the GM.

As for demititans, it seems more doable, and a bit more grounded than a demiprimordial. If the above is too much, than it will probably be easier. As for which titan, though... I've got nothing.

Ha! I just read your signature. Irony, considering what this RP is about.

Anyway. The idea that I had back in my first PJ RP was a son of Tartarus capable of manipulating monster dust, which his body was essentially made of. He could make weapons out of himself and even create small-scale monsters, like a hellhound or a Dracanae. Of course, this got shot down pretty quickly by the GM.

As for demititans, it seems more doable, and a bit more grounded than a demiprimordial. If the above is too much, than it will probably be easier. As for which titan, though... I've got nothing.
making monsters would be a little OP, making weapons I can deal with though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.