Demi Gods?

F

Fluffy

Original poster
This is something I've been considering for a long time... Especially after seeing Percy Jackson and the new Clash of the Titans. (And I've been playing too much Age of Mythology to kill time.)

Would anyone want to participate in a roleplay where the characters are sons and daughters of great Greek Gods and Goddesses that mated with mortals? I'd like to know before I spend too much time mapping it all out. I don't want to make it exactly like said movies/books because I like to do things my own way. The story is in the making. >:3

Feel free to throw in your own ideas, too! This would be my only GM project. If it fails I'll probably bring in one of my older stories, like Nerves of Steel or Fighting Our Reflections...

I love Greek mythology, it's very messed up, but I feel like the stories are good parallels to this world at times. Count me as curious.

Greek eh?

So there will be women wearing nothing but bedsheets?

.... Yeah. I'm totally game.

A shame...Paorou came up with a Scion idea for actual Iwaku World characters...that these children are descendants of the greats in Iwaku mythos...played out the same way...new cult/Iwaku kinda feel.

...why does that make my RP a shame? It's not like that still can't be done, it's an entirely different universe.

Oooh, ooh, I already play enough of this irl. [I have an avid scion group.] I love being the son of Hades or Hephaestus.