Delusional Maid [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smirking as his blow had connected, Hazama tipped his hat to the side while shooting a smug grin Remila's way.

"Aw, what's wrong? Rub ya the wrong way? Well, good. The pain's only gonna get worse from here if you keep standing in my way!" He taunted only to see Remila push herself back up and lunge at him. "Yeah, why don't you feast on this-" Before he could go any further, Hazama felt himself freezing over and over again as Sakuya replicated her knives. Leaving him surrounded in a absolute minefield of blades. Once Sakuya gave the word, they began to fly in and Hazama groaned. He figured their'd be some obstacles to him getting the hell out of here but Jason as far as he'd seen just straight up walked out. Yet, here he was fighting two powerful entities. What a drag.

His movements with Ouroboros were little more than a blur as he knocked away as many knives as he could. But even with the combination of speed and power that he had such mastery over, some would still break through his defense causing blood to spew out from the puncture wounds. Once the knife storm had finally died down, Hazama was left with knives sticking into his flesh from every other angle. With his head looking towards the floor, his hat's brim was pulled down slightly making it difficult to get a good read on Hazama's face as he began to growl.

217277m.jpg

"It's...Become quite clear to me...That your little maid here...And you, vampire brat..Don't have a clear idea of who exactly you're fucking with. But that's okay..I'll fix that up, right now!"

Rushing forward in a surprising burst of speed given the various number of injuries he'd sustained, Hazama's foot lashed out to crack Remila across the face. Once she was sent flying, he'd turn his attention towards Sakuya as a sickly green energy began to emit from around his person. This bitch here could stop time and use it to gather up whatever tools she would have liked for the battle. Heck, she might have been able to go get a drink in between for all Hazama knew. But that knife parade she'd gotten him mixed up in was the last straw. He didn't care if she was a goddamn time wizard. She was at the top of his shitlist and that was not where many people desired to be.

Which is why he'd began to snicker like a madman as three serpents from the Azure crawled out from behind Hazama, setting their sights on the time manipulating maid.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

WOzLM

The serpents lashed out at Sakuya, one of them coming in from the right, another one coming in from the left, while the third one waited. As if to see how Sakuya would interact to the other two and to defend against any attacks aimed at Hazama if she froze time again.

While Hazama's battle only seemed to grow more intense by the minute, Jason wasn't faring as well. His metallic feet slid across the floor as Relius continued to knock him back with blow after blow. But yet the zombie continued. With his cape strewn to the side and a mechanical puppet arm lurking out from within it, Relius could only shake his head in a terse mix of annoyance and disappointment. He figured their would have been some kinks to work out on Project X but he didn't plan on it being this resilient to attempts to subdue it.

Something would have to be done before Jason was too damaged to continue or before he managed to simply endure Relius's attacks to the point where Relius no longer possessed the energy to keep his 'creation' at bay.

Which is why Relius lowered his arm and thrust a hand out towards Jason who staggered closer and closer.

"Executing primary mission directive #1981"

Suddenly, Jason's mechanical arm seemed to lock up as he raised his machete to strike once he drew close enough. Jason could no longer move it of his own free will as the nanobots had been programmed to lock down Jason's mechanical assets once the command had been given. Jason's vision suddenly began to blur, it seemed it was even growing worse than it had been while he watched Hazama fight Remila/Sakuya. But a message appeared in Jason's thoughts, looking clear as day.

Oix553B.png

On the outside, Jason was frozen in the pose of mid battle. But his eyes were still free to move about as they wished. Furthering the 'pausing' effect that the directive had left on him. As Relius approached, he began to shake his head from side to side.

"When I took you and Hazama in, it was for the purpose of science and science alone. You showed me that their is life even beyond the realms of death but yet you continue to fight as if you wish to live! Your body even joins in on the effort regenerating and regenerating even if all that's left of you is a walking corpse. So, I thought modifying you with the nanobots system I'd been developing-to help root out and destroy what remained of that decrepit decayed flesh you used to call a body-would help further that investigation. Instead, you stand before me with hate so visible in your eyes. It's unfortunate..But it seems clear to me that you're far too much of a hassle in your current state. If you don't stand down, then something will have to be done about your current mentality and I've a few ideas on how to deal with that.."

Jason had only been half-listening, as his mind was still currently engrossed on the mental message he was receiving. What kind of orders were these? Who was Project X? It couldn't have been him, his name was Jason Voorhees! Not whatever name the man before him had designated! No matter how much Jason struggled to move his right arm from it's current state, the nanobots had locked it down tight. Jason's monstrous strength wouldn't be helping him out of this mess. But he simply refused to just throw in the towel and let this being have his way with him! The memory came in somewhat choppy and it wasn't something the zombie could recognize right off the bat. But as the image began to clear up, it hit the cyborg zombie with all that it was worth.

WrryAP6.jpg

It was...Him, how he was before Relius had gotten his mits on him and a woman. The woman seemed to be an older one, presumably in her late fifites/early sixties. Jason's head was tilted to the side as the woman placed her hands on either side of his hockey mask and smiled at him.

"Jason..My sweet sweet boy. No matter what those awful people do to you, you'll still have your little secret. Do you know what that secret is?" The woman asked as Memory!Jason shook his head from side to side. "No matter what they do to you, you cannot die. You will never die! A mother's just got to know these things. Especially when she has to look after her sweet young son like you, Jason. Now..Fight back, Jason! Fight back and KILL HIM!"

After that, the memory faded away having served it's perceived purpose. So it did, Jason's mind was made up. That woman in the memory had been his mother. Even beyond all the mental safeguards Relius had put up, that one fact was something that would remain with Jason until the day he never raised his machete again. His mother had only ever wanted what was best for him and if that was to murder Relius than he'd see it through to the end, no matter whatever roadblocks their may have been. But despite Jason's continued insistence on moving forward, the nanobots kept his mechanical implements locked down tight. Keeping him stuck in the spot where he was. But Jason wouldn't be kept back! His willpower began to fight against the nanobots's control and soon the message from before began to change into something more suitable.

KD3KU4M.png

Smoke could have been seen blowing from Jason's arm as the nanobots struggled to keep control of the limbs with them. Jason's willpower was corruptive, bending whatever it could to toe the line that the serial killer wished it to. It seemed even Relius's hi tech machines weren't immune to this which amazed Relius to no end as Jason began to move forward, even if it was only inch by inch. It was still moving against the directive that had been laid out ever so clearly. Holding his hand out once more, Relius spoke out again.

"Halt, Project X. Directive #1981 is still in full effect. You shouldn't be able to even move an inch with your mechanical limbs."

But Jason had moved beyond such petty concepts as directives and orders. No more would he be shackled by Relius's controls! Much to Relius's awe and horror, Jason's willpower finally ended up triumphing over the nanobots and Jason was free to do with his mechanical limbs as he wished. Which given the option changes to the order..

5ydGTxX.png

Swinging the machete downwards, Jason originally intended to simply cleave Relius in twain from his shoulder downwards. But someone else had other plans. Machete clashed against sword and the ground began to rumble as DeluKnight stood before the now independent Jason X with a noticeable dent in his mask. As the Chairman visibly struggled to keep Jason's blade at bay for long, he'd briefly look over his shoulder to snap at Relius before quickly returning his attention back to where it was needed the most.

"You fool! You've...Lost...Any control over him! If I hadn't stepped in...You'd be dead!"

ReliusAvatar4.png

"..How truly astounding the determination of this creature is. Resisting until he finally gained control of his entire body. I wonder what pushed him to keep trying.."

@Kaykay

Remilia and Sakuya's eyes widened in surprise as Hazama managed to knock a fair amount of the knives away from himself. Given he was capable of keeping up with them it was to be expected, but impressive nonetheless. But that was no big deal. As a few of the knives stuck themselves into Hazama's body, Remilia lashed out with her right arm. However, Hazama rushed up at her and kicked, the two limbs colliding in midair. Her wings closed to dive more quickly, she didn't have a way to shift her momentum and was blown to the side.

"Milady!"

Sakuya cried out to Remilia out of instinct, though given her vampiric nature she was probably quite alright. Still, this man had quite a bit of nerve to be taking the two of them on without spell card rules to even the odds. When the two serpents came forth, Sakuya simply paused time once more and moved out of the way. Compared to the complex danmaku patterns, such an attack was simple for the maid to evade. In the frozen time, she calmly strode behind Hazama and hooked his arms from under with her own.

And time resumed.

Meanwhile, the vampire had performed a few somersaults in the air before landing on the ground, planting her feet firmly as she slid and dug tracks along the floor. Okay. That was annoying. She'd taken the hits from Jason more or less intentionally, but she hadn't wanted to be kicked by this green-haired guy. Yet he'd connected. Remilia quickly wiped some blood off of her mouth and shook her right arm wildly, as if trying to get something off of it. That kick had hurt, and she didn't like that. Not. One. Bit. Almost trembling in anger, she stuck out one hand to the side and said, "Divine Spear, 'Spear the Gungnir.'"

A red spear materialized in her hand as time resumed. All of Sakuya's actions had taken place in the moment in between the incantation and action thanks to her time stop. But to everyone else, it seemed the maid had gone extraordinarily quickly to dodge and restrain Hazama. Which was perfect as far as Remilia was concerned.

"I don't have the slightest clue who you are. Fortunately, I also don't care."

With a powerful kick, Remilia shattered the ground below her and accelerated towards her target, thrusting the red spear she held in her hand towards Hazama. Her red eyes blazed with anger, barely restraining a childish tantrum as she attacked. As she approached Hazama, it seemed the final green serpent was now the only obstacle between her and her target, and such a thing would be no match for her power! After all, she was the strongest in Gensokyo, none could match her!

The fight between the others simply went unnoticed by the duo for now as it took place on an entirely different floor in a different room.

@Kakarot!

Last edited:
Well, at least that shut the brat up for a moment or two. Honestly, Hazama didn't know what it was. But vampires always tended to be little shitheads that needed their heads rearranged and he would normally have been glad to do it, in a heartbeat even! But this wasn't the time nor the place. He hadn't intended on losing to Jason like he did and her certainly didn't intend for that whackjob Relius to treat the two of them like his own personal science project. He even gave what had basically amounted to an undead brute cybernetic enhancements! As if he needed those! Then to top things off before the crew arrived, Relius had planned on forcing Jason and Hazama to fight each other. What fun that would have been.

So, the plan was simple. Bide his time and wait until Jason exhausted the brat. Wasn't like the zombie would get tired anytime soon. Then he'd make his escape from the restraints while nobody was looking, make an opening for the two of them to flee and then go from there. He was still sore about getting a machete shoved hilt deep into his abdomen but he supposed grudges could wait until the two of them were out of this goddamn laboratory. Really Hazama hadn't intended to see anymore of Jason after that business with the Witch's game or whatever. It was just through Jason's sheer tenacity that he blew off returning to Crystal Lake, his home to pursue the same man who had insulted him throughout the course of the event, his insults ranging from the fitting such as 'hideous' and 'monster' to the petty like 'stupid' and to make matters worse, he continually insisted on trying to prove to Aya that Jason was a bad man. Which in anyone's eyes was obvious, Jason was a mass murderer with a body count in the hundreds. But even dead men could change their views and after being brought down by a ten year old boy, you have plenty of time to mull over things while you're six feet under. One of those things ended up being to never harm another child.

Hazama sought to prove to Aya that Jason had no such restraint and so Jason thought of the only retaliation that he knew. Which was to track down Hazama-possibly to the ends of the Earths if he had to-and kill him!

He wanted to teach that overgrown maggot farm just who the hell he decided to make an enemy out of. Shiny chrome finish or not, he was going to get on his knees and finally break that silence of his just to beg Hazama not to rip him limb from limb! But all of that would have to wait for now as time unfroze and Hazama was left with only one serpent looming above him and his arms held tightly by Sakuya as Remila prepped her weapon.

"You..Stupid..BITCH! You're not worth the dirt on my shoe! You're less than dirt! I'll drive you and your maid's heads into the fucking ground!" At first these might have just seemed like the empty threats of a man who was about to meet his untimely demise which wasn't completely unfounded. That spear looked like it'd do serious damage if it were to connect. But neither Hazama or his 'passenger' had any vested interest in allowing that to happen. Hazama's hat drifted off to the side as an outburst of energy began to emit from the man Sakuya was restraining. But it soon became clear that it was no longer Hazama at the wheel of this ship.

But something far worse.

terumi_blazblue__by_13530135-d7yr8y8.jpg

"Hehehehehehe! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! You're not killing me! None of you have the power to even come close to killing me!" Terumi cried out as the same green/black aura that the serpent consisted of spewed forth from around Terumi's person, blasting Sakuya straight in the face with it. But that wasn't the only thing Terumi had in store for the two. He didn't care for the fact that these two had pushed him to having to come out and deal with this personally. But it seemed like it couldn't be helped. Pulling forward with his arms, Terumi's muscles could have been seen bulging as he snickered manically.

Although he felt he could have easily broken this foolish maid's grip on him, it was far more amusing this way. Once he had pulled forward a bit, he'd rear back to smash his elbow into Sakuya's side. Would just be an introduction to the pain that was soon to come. The remaining serpent gave a mournful cry before dissipating into nothingness. But something would soon take it's place as a black portal formed above Terumi.

"That portal spells doom..For both of you! Nyehahaha, haha, hahahahahah! UNHOLY WRATH OF THE BASILISK!"

7b90eb26a294da665f9b20a32d8649e6.gif

The portal quickly took on a dark shade of green-befitting of the energy Terumi/Hazama had been given off. Then without a moment's breath, a flurry of serpents blasted straight out of the portal. All of them with their maws open and ready for prey. Which in this case would be Remila and hopefully the attack would stop her before she got a chance to launch that dangerous looking spear of hers. Someone could get really hurt if she wasn't careful with that thing!~

Down below with Jason and the others, Jason and DeluKnight were still locked in their confrontation. Sword locked up against machete, machete against sword and it seemed like DeluKnight wasn't going to last much longer. Nearby, Malshina had pried herself out of the wall thanks to the indent that Jason had put her in. Noticing how much trouble DeluKnight seemed to be having, Malshina turned towards Relius and called out to him.

"Hey! Idiot! Can't you do something to stop him!? Like another command or something?!"

Relius slowly looked over at Malshina with an incredulous look.

"..Why would I?"

"..WHAT!?"

"Think about it! I was all set to rip him down back to basics. Remove any chance of him rising up against me and another situation like this happening. But look at how much I've achieved! His willpower which had previously lied dormant thanks to the nanobots coursing through his veins has shined through! I'm achieving what I wanted from him and Hazama all along. So what reason would I have to stop it?"

"..You're mad! You're absolutely and utterly mad!" Malshina exclaimed as Jason finally broke the struggle and knocked DeluKnight's sword to the ground. Stomping forward to prevent the Chairman from picking it up, the cyborg raised his weapon and prepared to strike.

eiaylt5nhbks0z1jmakq.gif

The blade met some resistance at first against DeluKnight's metallic body. But after a few more strikes, a gash was made and soon Jason's machete started to cleave DeluKnight open from the shoulder downwards. Their wasn't anything important inside however leaving Jason somewhat disappointed. The screams of agony were there, fitting for someone who had gone out of their way to halt Jason and attempt to bring him harm! Malshina could only look on the sidelines in horror. She didn't have anything capable of bringing this monster down and Relius was simply shivering in delight at the mess Jason was making now that he was under nobody's control.

As DeluKnight's cries lessened and Jason pushed what remained of his hacked up carcass against the wall, he'd turn towards Malshina. Knowing full well what Jason intended to do, she quickly beat on the zombie's chest and even shot a kick upwards right between Jason's legs. But it would end up being all for naught as Malshina stumbled back, cradling her foot in pain. Wasn't much more than metal down there at this point in Jason's life. With a swift uppercut, he'd knock Malshina through the ceiling. Pleased with Jason's display so far, Relius kept his distance but began to clap.

"Bravo! Bravo! Just the display of power I wished to see. If this is how much destruction you can sow on your own, I shudder to think of the possibilities that lie ahead if you were to...To..What are you doing?!"

Ignoring Relius's words as they carried little meaning to Jason, the cyborg began tugging on his metallic arm. Soon, blood could have been seen seeping out the various patches of flesh exposed in the mismatch of metal and flesh that the nanobots had constructed. Having 'won' his freedom from Relius and his damn nanobots, Jason didn't want anything to remind him of this if he could help it. He couldn't do much about the body unless he wanted to literally rip himself in half. But he could do something about this arm, no matter how much it may have pained him. He was sure he felt worse at some point in his life.

Metallic rustling could have been heard coming from within the arm as the nanobots realized what Jason was intending to do and in a combined act of self preservation, siezed control back from him and shoved the machete right into the center of his chest. Being made out of the same material didn't stop the blade from forcing it's way into Jason's chest cavity, for it still had use of his monster like strength even if it didn't share his intentions. Blood began to run down through the holes on Jason's mask and down his neck as he continued pulling on the arm. Sparks began to fly as a portion of the arm was forcibly severed. This only inspired the nanobots to work even harder as the slightest glimpse of the tip of the machete could have been seen poking through Jason's back.

"...!"

A pained grunt actually escaped Jason's lips. The same lips that hadn't made a sound since he was a young boy. Now he was feeling the severity of his own strength and he couldn't say he was too big a fan of it. But this had to be done to truly free himself and so fighting through the pain, Jason continued and finally the pain came to an end as a quarter of the machete was shoved through Jason's chest/back but the arm was finally gone. Holding it above his head with a constant jet of blood shooting out from the stump of where the arm used to be, Jason flung it to the ground and quickly pulled the machete out of his chest. It seemed like his regeneration was still at work with some of the nanobots having stayed behind in Jason's metallic half but their wasn't much to be done for the arm. That would just have to stop whenever it did. Turning towards the commotion on the upper floor, Jason vanished in a cloud of lake mist and reappeared behind a few feet behind where Sakuya/Remila were engaging with Hazama/Terumi.

Jason still couldn't fully recall the depths of his encounter with Hazama. But he could at least garner that he wasn't someone who Jason thought too fondly of. Though those were in very short supply with Aya and his dear mother being at the top of that list, perhaps the only ones in fact. But with an arm missing and not enough time to work on regenerating it, Jason saw no other choice but to help him. Rearing back with his remaining arm, Jason sought to fling the machete to try and stab Sakuya right in the back with it.

@Kaykay

Reactions: Atomyk
Sakuya had been watching the remaining serpent in case she needed to avoid it, but she hadn't expected an attack straight from Terumi. Her eyes narrowed as his green aura flashed in her face, throwing her off balance as he lurched forward. Not in a position to dodge nor having time to stop time, Terumi landed a clean elbow into her ribs, launching the maid a few meters away as a grunt escaped her. Tumbling on the floor, she eventually pushed herself up with one hand back onto her feet.

She winced and clutched at her side. Fortunately it seemed nothing was broken, but a few ribs had been cracked by that elbow. He wasn't messing around. This was why Gensokyo had those spell card rules, wasn't it? Normal fights like this were so unpleasant and ugly. Completely unlike the beautiful danmaku patterns, though perhaps some found the dark truth of combat beautiful in its own way. Not that Sakuya really cared what such a barbarian would think.

The vampire simply charged forward, planning to use that time Terumi had used to knock back Sakuya to close the gap and skewer him. But it wouldn't be that easy. The man opened up a portal, unleashing a barrage of serpents her way.

"Snakes? Limbless serpents like you should keep your head on the floor where it belongs."

Remilia raised her spear to fight before something else caught her eye. That stupid zombie thing she'd fought earlier was back. With one less arm. Flinging a machete at Sakuya's back. Her ability to stop time did nothing if she didn't know to use it. So Remilia reared her arm and launched the spear right past the portal, past the maid, and blew away the machete. Sakuya turned to see what her mistress had just saved her from, before immediately realizing Remilia was now without a weapon against the onslaught Terumi had prepared.

A voice almost escaped Sakuya's mouth until she noticed the look on her mistress's face. A look of confidence in the face of the man's attack. Even without the weapon she'd created for herself, Remilia believed she was perfectly capable of taking him on anyway. And that was all Sakuya needed. After all, who could defeat her mistress when she got serious? Absolutely nobody.

tumblr_inline_nf80cz3I4i1t4ubwm.jpg

"You talk really big for someone so young. Why don't you learn to respect your elders a bit? Midnight King, 'Dracula Cradle'!"

Remilia's flight suddenly increased drastically in speed as she rushed headfirst into the wrath of the basilisk. A red aura appeared and cloaked her small body, the effect seeming to make her move even faster. She plowed straight through the serpents, the aura serving to protect her somewhat from the impact. Yet despite the tears the serpents managed to make at her body, she didn't flinch or slow down in the slightest. Reaching Terumi before the blink of an eye, the vampire attemped to crash her body into his with a ridiculously powerful impact. The sheer force of it obliterated the ground below them as she traveled, leaving nowhere to stand where she passed. If she made impact, that would be doubly so around where they collided.

Sakuya had the sense to quickly dart away from that zone, approaching Jason who was on the other side of the room instead.

"You wouldn't be kind enough to stand down, would you?"

And in an instant, the area between them was filled with knives.

"Unless you wish to go back into the grave, of course."

@Kakarot!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Immensely pleased with the fact that he was certain he heard a few ribs crack, Terumi turned his attention back towards Remila. The second that little witch decided to chuck that spear, his serpents would have tanked it and torn her limb from...Limb?! Where was she aiming?! Looking over his shoulder, Terumi spotted the spear class against Jason's machete as the magical spear clashed Jason's metallic machete. Sparks could have been seen flying but ultimately the blade was sent flying back in the air as it stuck itself into a section of the wall far too high for Jason to reach through normal means.

"Hahahaha! So the zombie came back to join in the fray huh? What happened? Did you forget your arm on the way up?!-" Terumi was actually a tad grateful for the reprieve Jason had provided him. Though he'd never tell the zombie that of course, not that Jason would even understand the concept of gratefulness. Besides, Terumi had more urgent matters to attend to like how Remila was flying straight at him! The serpents twisted and curved, tearing chunks out of the ground and out of Remila. But it seemed that no matter what they did the vampiress would not be stopped!

"...Damn it!" It was all that Terumi could muster up to say at the moment. The rate at which Remila was coming at him didn't afford him time for much else. Raising his hands to the air, he'd swing them downwards as the serpents quickly converged downwards in an attempt to try and engulf Remila. The serpents would follow Terumi's order to the letter but it proved to be for naught. For although she'd vanish within the blackness of the converging serpents, Terumi's eyes lit up in unbridled rage as she tore through the back of them and continued on her path towards him, unfettered. Well, fine! If this was how the little bitch wanted to play then so be it! Two could play at that game!

"COME ON! HIT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!"

As Remila smashed into his chest, Terumi was understandably taken aback by just how much power was stored within this diminutive body. His face scrunched up in pain as the sound of ribs snapping inwards rang out like a morbid symphony. But he wouldn't be defeated! Not by some upstart brat who acted older than her years! Digging his heels into the ground as he was pressed right up against the wall by Remila, he sought to grip her sharply by the neck and fling her back. Once he had done so, he'd quickly move into place for his next attack. The pain rushing through his body was something that was quite difficult to ignore. But if he took a second to kneel over and cough up blood, it'd be all the time Remila needed to straighten herself out and attack again.

Spreading his feet apart and hunching forward in a sort of snake-like posture, the familiar green aura from before began to emit from around Terumi's person. The window for reprisal was growing shorter and shorter, he had to act now! As Ouroboros appeared in hand, Terumi lunged forward as serpent-like wave of energy followed close behind. Once he drew close enough to Remila, he'd lash out like a snake biting at it's prey.

"This is..."

"The end!"

At least he damn well hoped it was, that last blow from Remila had packed quite the punch. One that was going to take him a minute or two to catch his breath from. He did enjoy the hate that was ebbing off Remila however. To her, Terumi wasn't the 'boogieman' or the stuff that nightmares were made out of. He was just some cocky punk who was a little wet behind the ears and needed to be taught some manners and the fact that he kept standing up to her pissed her right off. Or twas just a lucky assumption on his part anyway. Back with Jason however, the zombie's stump hadn't ceased bleeding just yet.

It was growing quite irksome to be honest. He recalled receiving injuries far worse than this and they were never this draining. He doubted that this woman's hailstorm of knives would put him down for the count. In fact he'd even go as far as to say he knew it wouldn't do the job. But it'd cause him quite a bit of pain and most likely more blood loss. Which was something he could seriously do without at the moment. He even lost his machete.

Glancing down at the ground, Jason's body shuddered with what seemed to be a sigh of resignation. Not because he didn't wish to murder Sakuya for standing in his way/attempting to hurt him. Oh no, he still wanted to do that very much. It just occured to him that perhaps he should have held off on the arm removal for just a bit longer.

With as many weapons as this woman could make and the distance between them..His lake mist would only get him so far. If he appeared behind her and then attacked him as soon as he appeared from the mist, he'd be unable to defend himself. So, thinking he could fight Sakuya one on one in his current condition was out of the question. But the longer the two of them stayed here, the worse things would get and the chance of escaping would grow smaller and smaller. So Jason made up his mind.

top-13-friday-the-13th-moments-000be3d3-e39e-41b9-9a15-1f52db353256-gif-78553.jpg

With a slight inclination of his head to the side, his machete unstuck itself from the wall and flew down to Jason's side. Gripping it by the hilt and holding it up so he could see the lights above glistening on it, he'd vanish in a cloud of lake mist once more, appearing near one of the walls. Raising the machete as high as he could go, Jason struck the wall with as much force as his weakened body could muster. The wall shook and rumbled but a gash was left, revealing what appeared too be darkness creeping in from the outside..

This was their chance, Terumi thought! This was the chance they needed to get the hell out of here!

@Kaykay

Remillia had stopped for a breather. Despite the way she spoke, she hadn't rushed straight through that onslaught without injury. A large chunk of her upper right arm was missing as it dangled loosely at her side. Various other parts of her also seemed to have had chunks bitten out of her by those serpents, though of course they were beginning to regenerate thanks to her vampiric powers. But not quickly enough. Letting out a strangled cry as Terumi gripped at her neck, Remilia flew back a considerable distance as he flung her.

Ragdolled into the air, she was unable to react in time to Terumi's assault. His attack sent her flying up towards the ceiling, only to ricochet off and crash onto the floor below, falling straight through the hole in the ground she'd made herself. The vampire laid down motionlessly. She was still conscious, as her body pieced itself together some more, but even she had her limits. This was getting rather tiring.

Sakuya had prepared herself for Jason to either teleport behind her or wade through the knives, but she couldn't hide the surprise on her face when he instead chose to run. The outside might have been bad, though evidently it was still nighttime. The mistress would have no issues chasing them outside in that case. Though the maid couldn't help but be amused by this choice of action. The big bad cyborg zombie chose to run from the maid girl. And not only that, choosing to run from someone whose power is to manipulate time?

That was a fool's errand.

Drawing a few more knives, Sakuya only awaited the word of her mistress before stopping time.

Huh?

Looking around, Remilia was nowhere to be found. When Terumi made his assault, Sakuya's back was to the two of them so she hadn't realized she'd been knocked down to the floor below. Down on that floor, Remilia still hadn't made a move. Her battered body was just about done healing up, but this just wasn't fun anymore. The fight had already gone on too long for her taste. She should've already won, but the first one just had to be almost as durable as she was and then get tagged out with someone who could keep up with her speed. Finally moving, the girl raised one fist and slammed it on the ground, creating a miniature crater in the impact zone.

image.png

"...This is too annoying."

Suddenly popping up to her feet, she slowly flew back up to the floor Sakuya and the others were on. Crossing her arms, turning to the side, and raising her chin arrogantly, it seemed she was making no effort to continue the battle.

"Go, shoo! See if I care! I've got better things to do than play with a corpse and a baby snake anyway."

Sakuya was a little surprised by her sudden tantrum, but it wasn't completely unexpected. She'd probably grown bored of the battle and wanted to do something else now. It seemed that original mission of helping Malshina and DeluKnight out had turned into something quite different, and would be put on hold for now. Perhaps the mistress would like to return home now, or was just being moody. Regardless, it was no longer an atmosphere for her knives. Instead, the maid stopped time...to make some tea, resuming once she was finished. That could be a nice way to relax after all that horsing around.

@Kakarot!

Terumi was delighted that his attack went off without a hitch. Seeing that brat flung around like a ragdoll brought a smile to his twisted demeanor. But, it'd soon be replaced by a grimace of pain as he leaned onto the nearest wall and coughed up a bit of blood. He was one of the most powerful beings this world had seen! That wasn't just his ego speaking although it certainly had a part to play in that hefty assumption. Yet here he was hunched over like someone's arthritis-ridden grandmother with a busted rib here and there from Remila's prolonged assault on him.

Still, vulnerable as she was. Who was going to stop him if he attempted to finish the job right then and there? He could see her regenerating, in a similar manner to Jason as a matter of fact. Which left Terumi with one option as he held his hand out towards the vampire and began to snicker.

"Hehehe...Looks like I was right, brat. The end's calling for you.."

Before he could deliver the coup de grace however, that damn time-meddling bitch had returned to Remila's side. Terumi didn't have the energy or patience to engage in another lengthy bout with her. Which meant Remila's death was going to have to be postponed and what a damn shame that was. Looking over as Jason appeared next to him, Terumi raised an eyebrow. He certainly didn't recall Jason being able to do that when they thought. Seems like it would have saved Jason from quite a bit of trouble in the long term but maybe the big guy just didn't care or was too damn stupid to realize and needed the upgrade from Relius to realize his true potential.

In all honesty, Terumi couldn't have given less of a rat's ass. But Jason had made an escape for them and so he'd turn towards the zombie. Sticking the hilt of his machete into his bloody stump to holster it for the time being, Jason gripped onto the sheet of metal that he'd cut through on the wall and began to pry it to the side, ignoring Remila's taunting all the while. Jason hadn't desired to fight her in the first place. It'd been nothing more than a waste of Jason's time as a matter of fact in the zombie's eyes. Once the moonlight began to break into the lab, Jason jumped through the hole with Terumi cackling to himself.

"Oh don't worry..This won't be the last time we meet. But you best hope it is. Cause when we do this dance again? You won't be leaving the floor. Hehehehehehe!"

With that Terumi soared out of the hole and both him and Jason faded into the darkness of the city. Down on the bottom floor, DeluKnight's mutilated corpse was still slumped up against the wall, right where Jason had left it and Malshina was still down for the count. Relius had remained however and was cradling Jason's severed arm under his own right arm. Noticing Remila and Sakuya return and having assumed Terumi/Jason had escaped, he'd sigh.

"I can't imagine this is what you came here to achieve. Though I suppose it was given that those two lasted as long as they did. One of them's one of the strongest beings ever to walk these lands, despite how reprehensible he may be and the other? He's a scientific marvel and yet no matter what I mustered up, he could not be controlled. It seems tearing off his mechanical arm was a sign of that. But..." Relius turned towards DeluKnight.

"The pursuit of scientific knowledge is not so easily stymied. I'm unsure of the composition that originally made up this 'DeluKnight' but with the remains of Jason's nanobots held over in this arm, I could make something entirely new. With Jason's regenerative cells and this being's unknown components, the possibility for theories is endless!" Relius exclaimed before turning towards Sakuya and Remila.

"That said, I'll understand if standing around and drinking tea in the hollowed out carcass of what used to be a laboratory may not be up to your liking. Feel free to explore the city to your heart's content to search for the two that have escaped. Or be on your way. Neither one really matters to me."

Having said his piece, Relius threw DeluKnight's body over his shoulder and began to walk off with Jason's severed arm still in tow.

On the outside, Terumi was roaming one of the many Hierarchical Cities like the back of his hand. Had to put some distance between the two of them and Relius, right? As they continued exploring, Hazama scoffed as he noted all the glistening neon lights that absolutely littered the section of Kagutsuchi known as Orient Town. Was enough to make Terumi want to wretch. But once they crossed here, they could lay low, build their energy back up and then he'd teach that walking corpse just who was in charge.

Speaking of Jason however, the zombie wasn't exactly holding up too well. Not having a proper sheath for his machete, ramming the blade into the stump of his former arm wasn't exactly the smartest idea but the only one that seemed valuable at the time. At least until he had a moment to stop and catch his breath. Maybe then his remaining nanobots in his torso could re-absorb the machete back into his body just like his arm had done. For now however, Jason staggered over to a nearby railing and leaned over it, looking as if he'd cough up blood if his mask wasn't in the way.

Noticing the fact that Jason had stopped walking, Terumi mulled over the idea of simply abandoning the zombie cyborg to whatever agents may have been coming after them. Because when you hung out with a guy like Terumi, you attracted quite a bit of attention. Which in turn meant another fight and that wasn't something Terumi could really consider to humor at the moment. So, walking over he'd give Jason a hard shove on the shoulder to try and catch the zombie's attention.

"Hey, dipshit! You think much if anything is gonna get done if we just stand around here twiddling our thumbs? Yeah, you're missing an arm but who's fault was that? Not mine and I ain't standing around and being your nurse. So either suck it up and keep moving or stay behind." Quickly turning away from Jason, Terumi continued moving forward and Jason slowly turned his head to look as the other man began to walk off. All the memories Jason had of Hazama/Terumi were fragmented and blurry. Perhaps with time he'd be able to rearrange them in a cognizant manner. For now all he could contend was that he most likely detested Terumi, a feeling that was oh so mutual.

@Kaykay

Ignoring Terumi, Remilia simply didn't watch as the two made their little get away. He wasn't worth her time. Yeah.

And he actually left. The nerve! Aah, that wasn't one how that was supposed to go at all! He dared walk out in her presence without her permission?! Well, she did give permission, but she didn't mean it so it didn't count! So frustrating! How stupid could you be? Well fine. They didn't deserve to play with her anyway. Sighing and relaxing her arrogant posture, she floated back down to ground level and took a sip of the tea Sakuya had so promptly prepared. Not that it was really possible not to be prompt for the maid.

sip

Ah. How calming. Sort of. Remilia was still a little bit peeved, but no reason to think about it now. Instead she'd simply continue to drink the tea leisurely, mostly ignoring the speaking of the cloaked man. After all, it wasn't like she really cared what he did. Maybe he'd be some nice food. Wasn't like he'd die, after all. She was a rather light eater, after all. But fortunately for him, she wasn't particularly hungry. It was only when he turned to the two of them and specifically addressed them that Remilia began to pay him any mind.

"Feel free? Don't worry, I was already going to do whatever I wanted."

Neither Sakuya nor Remilia cared to stop him from walking off. What happened to DeluKnight was none of their concern. But Relius was right about one thing. This heavily damaged lab was not her idea of a nice scene, and it was still dark outside. Might as well head out. So the duo exited to find a place to stay in this world. They'd already bothered coming here after all, might as well give it a bit of exploration, even if that wasn't their original purpose. Maybe Remilia could even take over this world for herself! Hahaha!!!

@Kakarot!

Jason ignored Terumi's words and gripped onto the railing to steady himself as his body felt ready to give out. Not to the point that he'd die of course, Jason had already gone through that rodeo once thanks to one Tommy Jarvis, he wasn't going to let himself fall down it yet again. Gripping onto his machete, he'd rip it out of his stump and simply held it at his side. It'd take much longer since their were no longer any nanobots stationed specifically to repair his arm. But the nanobots still stationed in his metallic halve and his leg would have to pick up the slack in that case. Sure, it'd take much longer than if he had just kept the arm on. If he had done so however then he'd still have a symbol of Relius's attempt to control him and he couldn't have that.

Terumi was busy continuing to make his way forward, uncaring of what happened to Jason as long as the big oaf didn't end up dragging his sorry hide into trouble. He was still recovering from that scuffle with the vampire brat. Getting engrossed in some long strewn bloodbath wasn't on the top of his things to do. Still, he could feel Jason's hate for him ebbing through his body. Felt damn good and he was sure the zombie didn't even remember why he hated Terumi as much as his body was telling him he did. Was no skin off Terumi's nose, though. He had just gotten caught off guard by Jason last time.

If the idiot lasted long enough then they'd be able to have their definite battle and Terumi would bring the creature to his knees. Little did either of the two know that they'd soon have far more company than they were expecting...

@Kaykay

One would think the return of Yuki Terumi, one of the worst villains this world had ever seen, would have garnered significantly more recognition. However, for one reason or another, his and Jason's entrances into this world went completely undetected, except by Relius Clover. It was like the strange occurrence had thrown a wrench into everything in this world. From Relius's uncharacteristic carelessness in detaining someone so extraordinarily powerful to such presences going undetected, it was clear something weird was going on.

So it was either extremely lucky or unlucky that one particular girl found the begrudging duo while simply walking about. A seemingly young girl with brown hair, followed by an artificial causality weapon, had managed to come across the two.

Upon encountering the two, the smile on the girl's face quickly faded. She recognized one of them, and he would certainly recognize her.

"Terumi...?"

He had been hit by Hakumen's Time Cutter ability, hadn't he? He shouldn't exist in any way, shape, or form anymore. All of the "Time" that he possessed had been sliced away. Even an immortal would fall victim to such an attack. Yet here he stood. Was he even the same Terumi that they had fought then? The one that had been killed? Everything pointed to...no.

So then what was this? A Terumi from a different timeline, a different possibility?

That was the most likely answer. Fortunately, the one to discover this "new" Terumi was the one who could suppress his power simply by standing near. However, Celica could not recognize the being he was accompanied by. Any company of Terumi's was likely an enemy, but she couldn't know that for sure. The...cyborg thing might've been a captive of his, or just forced to work under him. There was no reason to assume the worst yet. However, she couldn't just pretend she hadn't seen anything. This...was unfortunately probably going to be a confrontation. If that thing near Terumi wasn't hostile, a very short one as well.

"How...how are you back in this world, Terumi?" she asked, maintaining her distance from the two for now. It would be a good idea to contact Kokonoe, who hated Terumi so, about this for back-up. But how would she take the news of her sworn enemy somehow returning after being destroyed so utterly? She didn't know. Thus so as not to involve anyone else, she elected to press on by herself, for now.

Meanwhile, the duo from the Scarlet Mansion found themselves at a nice little restaurant in Orient Town. What were they doing there, if Remilia wasn't hungry?

Well, Sakuya was still a human and needed to eat.

@Kakarot!

• Love
Terumi was content to simply keep walking and whether or not Jason caught up? That wasn't any of his business. But suddenly he could feel something eating away at his power reserves. Still refilling as they were after his last bout with Remila and Sakuya. Something taking away the remants of what he had left and truth be told, he wasn't a fan of people taking his things, least of all his power! So as he turned to face whoever was behind this his face scrunched up in disgust as he stared down Celica.
"..Ah, shit. Could have been anyone the two of us bumped into. Could have been that goddamn Kaka for all I care. But, no we end up crossing paths with you..." Terumi grumbled as he leaned up against a railing and Ouroboros's tip hung loosely out of his pocket.

"..You want to know why I'm here? Isn't that the million dollar question? I'm sure plenty of folks would like to know why I'm still up and about, you least of all. But what kind of person would I be if I just let all of my secrets public knowledge?" The green haired bastard sneered as he looked over his shoulder at Jason and whistled in his direction, similar to how one would a dog.

"HEY! Get over here and remove this pest, why don't ya? It'd put you to better use than just standing around and taking up space!"

Jason slowly turned to face Celica and Terumi. Was this yet another enemy that he'd have to fight? Hadn't they just escaped from a place full of people who wanted to hurt them? Was this entire city filled with them??? That creature with her though, it reminded Jason of Relius! He had something similar that hung around while he watched Jason/Terumi fight Remila and Sakuya. Was she in league with him? He wasn't going back to that lab. He was finding out the memories that were all jumbled up in his head and then he was getting back to Crystal Lake, this woman be damned! Raising his machete in a threanting manner, Terumi smirked and started to walk past Celica.

"Welp! I'll let Jason and you get acquainted! I've got places to go, people to deal with! You know how that works.." In reality he doubted Jason's ability to keep Celica occuped for long. But with his powers negated while she was around, it was the best shot he had getting away in one piece.

*THUD*

"...Huh?"

Looking back Terumi saw that Jason had collapsed right at Celica's feet. What had just happened!? Had she used some ability that was just too quick for his eyes to follow? Or was the zombie simply taking a nap on the job?! Any other time Jason would have been up and about willing to kill everyone! Now he just keeled over and fell asleep wherever he damn well pleased! "Lazy good for nothing undead! Great..." Terumi murmured. Looks like he was going to have to tend to this himself.

Joy.

@Kaykay

As expected, Terumi was completely useless when it came to answering her question. However, she was aware he posed no threat to her whatsoever, so she had no fear in that regard. In fact, he couldn't even move in her presence. But the other one...from the way Terumi spoke, he was under his control. That was a bad sign. He looked quite strong, would Minerva be able to hold up against him? The artificial causality weapon was primed to move as Jason raised his machete against its partner.

"Uh-oh."

Though her worry and words seemed to be in vain as he suddenly collapsed. Did he, like Terumi, run exclusively on seithr? But then he wouldn't have even been able to move the machete in the first place. So was he...hungry? Celica just kind of watched him collapse with a surprised look on her face.

tumblr_inline_ne0xc3NaPu1t2h0ns.jpg

"Umm...are you okay there?"

Well, that sure was convenient. In this case, neither of the two could fight her, so there would be no confrontation! "Phew, that's a relief," she sighed, wiping her forehead before turning to Terumi. "Why...how are you back? Are you really the same...?" Knowing nothing of the situation at hand, she couldn't do anything but repeat her previous question and tag something on to it. While trying to think of a way to extract meaningful information from the man, she ended up just furiously scratching her head. She couldn't think of anything at all! Interrogation wasn't exactly her thing. Maybe she should get help after all...

No, no! Not unless she had to. Everyone else would probably just immediately go to blows. Which wasn't exactly dangerous given her presence but still. "...Where's my sister, Terumi?" At the very least, she could maybe get that one piece of information that she'd been chasing for so long. Not likely, but always worth a shot. Maybe someone who could or would imprison him. Yet no matter who she tried to think of, only Kokonoe popped into her head. Ragna could deal with this, but where was he? Maybe Kagura, but he was more of a fighter like Ragna anyway.

Ah well. Though it'd probably disconcert Kokonoe, it was better than sitting here with Terumi doing nothing but waiting for that other scary guy to get back up. Not really expecting actual answers to her questions from Terumi of all people, she began to ring up Kokonoe, though kept an ear out in case Terumi decided to be cooperative suddenly.

@Kakarot!

Last edited:
Jason wasn't going to slaughter or menace anybody for a bit. The blood loss had been something that hadn't seemed like such a strain on the undead mass murderer at the time. But as blood continued to pour out and out with Jason's healing factor unable to keep up the speed necessary to heal it while he was weakened, their was only one way this was gonna turn out. Which as it so happens was Jason falling asleep at the worst possible time. As Celica looked over the zombie cyborg, she'd see Jason's body rising up and down every so often showing that Jason was still alive for lack of a better term. But his mind was somewhere else entirely at the moment, where exactly? It seemed a closer look was necessary to find out what..

In the black void that usually made up Jason's mind, their still wasn't much to go off. But their seemed to be cracks running along the subconscious walls that made up Jason's fragile psyche. Were these the result of Relius's brainwashing? As Jason attempted to push on the cracks, one of them gave way and a warm image appeared before Jason. It was a sight that he felt familiar with and it made him feel...Comfortable. Something he hadn't felt since he was a young boy. It was some woman, likely the same woman from his previous memory . Her presence seemed to have some kind of strange effect on him. A sort of calming effect on the otherwise consistently raging killer. But as the woman looked towards him with a smile etched onto her face, no words would come from her mouth.

Something felt like it was missing and Jason couldn't quite figure out what. But this was a start. Hopefully to something bigger. For now he'd just have to take what he could get, all the while being blissfully unaware of the mess he had created for Terumi by choosing this time to collapse from his injuries.

His eyes shifting back and forth, Terumi tucked his hands into his pockets as he glanced away from Celica. All the while keeping that shit eating grin on his face.

blazblue_terumi_artwork_by_caliburwarrior-d7sebd1.jpg

"You ain't changed much, huh? Still the inquistive little pain in the ass I see. So many questions and I've probably got all the answers you're looking for, isn't that right...?" Terumi sneered. Even if he was powerless at the moment and still recovering from his last fight, he couldn't resist sniping. Was all he could really do since Jason decided he was gonna take five for the time being. Lazy son of a bitch.

"...But, you know how this is gonna play out. I'm gonna stand here and taunt you, you're gonna keep asking me questions and we're not gonna get anywhere. So, why don't you let me go? My friend here is gonna be very ornery when he wakes up and you shouldn't be around when he is. He's known to kill girls like you by the dozens!" Terumi actually hadn't seen Jason do that but given all the stuff he'd been peddling about the Crystal Lake Slasher, this wouldn't be too far fetched. "I'm back and that's all you need to know." He'd state firmly before eyeing Celica as she brought out her phone.

Ugh, he didn't like the possibility of getting dogpiled by whatever forces that cat bitch decided to throw at him. He couldn't defend himself as long as Celica was around and he wasn't planning on dying so soon. He still had a lot of stuff that needed to be done. Like putting Jason in his damn place. He couldn't do that if he was set upon by Kokonoe's forces.

"...Your sister, huh? Heh...Well, I don't think the question you should be asking is where is she. It should be what have you done to her, Terumi? Hahahahah!"

Maybe the ruthless mocking would knock Celica off from making the call to Kokonoe. Or maybe it'd only inspire her to make it even faster. He just had to do something to stall for time until Jason woke up..

@Kaykay

Well, the fact he answered like that proved one thing. He really was from another timeline. After all, he should've known that they all already knew Phantom was Nine, who was currently under Hades Izanami's control. Not Terumi's.

tumblr_inline_ne0xc7Tlei1t2h0ns.jpg

"Hmm...I guess you're right!"

It may have been troublesome for Terumi to exist here, but that meant whatever timeline he came from was without him. Which honestly was probably a good thing for that world. Naturally, he couldn't be allowed to run free here, though, and her seithr suppression could only go on for so long before she hurt herself. Ragna, Noel, and everyone else wouldn't be happy with her if she did that. The only logical decision from there, then, was to call up Kokonoe to seal him away. Much like she'd sealed up Azrael.

"Well, guess I better get her on the phone then. Right, Minerva?" she asked her companion, though of course no audible response came. Celica was quite used to that, though. Her hands moved down to begin the call.

@Kakarot!

• Love
56444092378288e271f55d9af7329d21.jpg

"Ah, for cryin out loud...JASON! GET UP! YOU GOT WORK TO DO!"

Terumi's words would have been brushed off by Jason at any other point. Or it might have provoked Jason into trying to murder him. But as the zombie's breathing continued without any difficulties while he slept, Terumi's screeching disrupted the mental image he had formed. The very same one that he felt might have been on the road to leading him somewhere. Somewhere he could possibly find the memories that Relius had stolen from him. That angered the zombie more than any conceivable injury could.

Which is why the zombie's eyes slowly fluttered open and his remaining hand clutched at the ground. That sleep wasn't nearly as long as it should have been. But he had felt some energy return to him and a brief side glance to his stump made him notice that his body was finally getting to work on regenerating some of the missing parts of his arm were beginning to meld back together. Not at as fast a rate that Jason would preferred but he supposed progress was progress.

Looking up, he'd notice Celica in the midst of trying to make her call to Kokonoe. Jason didn't quite know what was going on but given how stressed out Terumi seemed to be over the situation, Jason couldn't assume it was anything good. Which is why his good hand quickly thrust upwards in an attempt to grip the poor girl by the throat in an attempt to throttle her.

He wouldn't be going back to that lab, no way, no how. If he had to kill this girl and her machine to do it then so be it! Still frozen by Celica's presence, Terumi could do little but let out a small sigh of relief at Jason waking up.

" 'Bout damn time..."

@Kaykay

Before Celica could finish the call, the behemoth that had been laying down until now suddenly lurched up at her throat! Caught by surprise, Jason's hand succeeded in grasping her throat. So was he just playing dead or something? Or that quick little nap was simply enough time for him to rest up. Celica would've been more impressed were she not currently in danger of dying to either suffocation or having her throat crushed. As things stood, she needed to get this guy off of her!

Though Celica couldn't speak, instead only letting out a few strangled cries, Minerva instinctively knew what to do. She was created to protect Celica, after all. The weapon transformed into something resembling a jet before flying towards Jason in an attempt to crash into him, and hopefully release his grip!

Assuming it worked as intended, Celica would plop onto the ground with an unceremonious thump.

"Ow ow ow..." she groaned, before getting back up. She didn't want to fight, but she couldn't see any way to get out of this one. Could she talk him down? That'd be nice and convenient. "Do we have to fight? Can't we just, uh, talk it out or something?"

Regardless of this, Minerva was still prepared to fight, standing tall behind Celica so as to not allow her to take a surprise attack again. Not as long as Minerva was standing, at least.

@Kakarot!

• Love
Jason's eyes were kept wide open as his grip around Celica's throat grew tighter and tighter. It was a familiar feeling. So many people had fallen by the wayside the same way. They made the mistake of getting in Jason's way. That made them just as bad as the very sinners who often infested Jason's sacred campgrounds. Taking a step forward, Jason tilted his head downwards. All it would take is a little more pressure and a slight flick of his wrist. Then this woman's neck would be snapped and he wouldn't have to be concerned with ever going back to that lab-

*WHAM!*

This was of course implying that Minerva wouldn't do something to protect her partner. As the weapon smashed into Jason's chest, the zombie's grip was lost on Celica and he was sent stumbling back. Pressing his heels against the ground however, Jason stayed on his feet as Minerva jumped back to Celica's side. He supposed he should have expected the weapon wouldn't stand idly by while he assaulted it's companion. But he wouldn't be deterred. Not while these two still continued to stand in his way.

"..Idiot."

Terumi grumbled under his breath at Jason's inability to see Minerva coming. Being forced to stand around and watch as his only chance of escape lied within the hands of a slow methodical serial killer who relied more on his ability to regenerate than anything else. Didn't leave him with much optimism but then again, as much as he loathed to admit it the big guy gave him a work-out and that was before he got all the slick upgrades. Maybe it'd be the same here.

Reaching down to pick up where his machete had lain on the ground, Jason gave a few practice swings. Make sure he hadn't lost his edge after that little bout of sleep.

Swinging until he was satisfied, Jason turned towards Celica and Minerva. Those blood red eyes of his unchanging, unrelenting. He wouldn't stop until these two fled for their lives and kept out of his way. Or they were nothing more than mutilated pieces of metal and flesh at his feet. Vanishing in a cloud of lake mist, Jason appeared behind Celica as he tried to swing downwards towards her right shoulder.

@Kaykay

It seemed they couldn't just talk it out given his lack of response and intimidating behavior. That was too bad. Without another word, Jason just began swinging about his machete in the air. What was that about? Before she could figure anything out, suddenly his large body was replaced with a cloud of mist!

"Huh? Where'd you go?" she asked, looking left and right in her unsuccessful attempt to find him.

Even as the machete came down at her shoulder, Celica remained completely clueless. Fortunately for her, Minerva was much more aware, immediately whipping around and raising its metallic arm to block the strike. A metallic clang rang out as the large metal arm clashed with the slasher's weapon. However, the weapon soon found out that the cyborg was quite strong and instead chose to grab Celica with its free hand and quickly dart backwards.

"Woah! Thanks, Minerva!"

Her thanks seemed to go unacknowledged, though even if Minerva spoke it probably wouldn't do so in the midst of combat. Fortunately for Celica, Minerva did basically all of the combat for her. Right after darting out, she sprang right back into action, swinging in sharply with one arm which turned into a hammer!

@Kakarot!

• Love
vlcsnap-161740.png~c200

Why, why, why did things keep having to intervene in his business? Not that Jason could recollect it firmly but he had to have come to this world for a purpose. That ended up with Terumi/himself being captured by Relius. Then when Jason wished to escape he ended up fighting two more strangers who only intended to hurt him! He defied Relius's orders and had lost an arm in the process, one that was slow to heal. He had gotten knocked around and even had his head split open by a determined attack from Remila and so much more!

But Jason Voorhees was not someone who could be kept down with conventional means. He was akin to a force of nature in how he operated. Moving methodically from place to place, cutting down whoever got in his way regardless of whether or not they were involved with the sinners he was currently pursuing. With the exception of children and animals, their were no innocents in Jason's eyes. This woman and her machine were no different! So as his machete clashed against Minerva's metal arm, sparks flew back around and in Jason's face.

They slid off the metallic surface of his mask without a hitch. But some of them managed to get into the eyeholes on the mask forcing the zombie to squint. But this wouldn't be enough to stop him! Nothing these two could hope to muster would be enough to stop him! Just as he was about to start applying a bit more pressure, the machine broke the standstill and leaped back almost causing Jason to stumble onto his face due to the sudden removal of his opponent.

"...!" Jason's regenerating hand curled up into as much of a fist as he could manage. Was the life of this girl really more important than their battle? Or was she more of a weakness for this machine than anything else? Terumi was less than amused to see that Jason wasn't getting anywhere particularly fast.

"Hey, why don't you quit showing off and kill the bitch?!"

Jason snapped a sharp glare towards Terumi to silence the man. Normally Terumi benefited from hate as strong as Jason's being directed towards him but he still subconsiously flinched just a bit. Not many could stand up to that wilting gaze, specially one from the Crystal Lake killer. Grimacing and acknowledging that Jason was his only means of getting out of here, Terumi rolled his eyes.

Taking that as a confirmation that Terumi would keep his mouth shut, Jason was caught off guard as the aptly named hammer blow came to strike him. Raising his machete up, Jason twisted his body to brace for and absorb the impact of the blow although the synthetic flesh on that side could have been heard tearing from the strain. Gritting his teeth behind the mask, Jason tried to push Minerva's blow off to the side before lunging towards the machine with his blade already coming in for a decaptation strike.

(Ugh, mobile post but at least it's up)
@Kaykay

Minerva's attack didn't seem to be all too effective. Her hammer attack was stopped with just one arm and a machete. That wasn't a good sign. Other than Minverva's attacks, Celica didn't possess any offensive power, but she didn't really have time to be making calls in the middle of a fight. Hopefully someone else would arrive to help end this quickly, then.

As Jason pushed back, Minerva's arm flew off to the side. Taking her smaller arm out of the outer larger arm so as to not be totally knocked off balance, the machine made a hasty retreat, firing its thrusters at Jason to create room and hopefully dissuade him from attacking.

"Wow, you're really tough! Oh, but don't worry Minerva! We can do this!"

46bfbdf9dd1efafff3e637fcbc63a5a8.gif

Minerva charged up and dashed in, attempting to strike down Jason with all its might in one quick rush down attack. Having missed the nuance of Jason's flesh straining, Celica figured they had to unleash everything they had to get any serious damage in.

@Kakarot!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.