Delta Force: Breaker

T

Tetsuri Tokai

Original poster
If you have any other questions related to the rp or have any other ideas, you can post here and we can discuss it.

Hey um I'm interested in joining. Do you think you require a picture of my character/s in the first post or a description?

Can I play a creature, or are they non-sentient? I know you said we're supposed to be fighting them, but I was just curious.

Can I play a creature, or are they non-sentient? I know you said we're supposed to be fighting them, but I was just curious.

Yes, you could play a creature if you want to, so long as you don't have god modding abilities.

Hey um I'm interested in joining. Do you think you require a picture of my character/s in the first post or a description?

A picture would be pretty cool. It would also give the players a a look on how what your character looks like. That way you don't have to describe the looks, but you can include the info in your post, if you choose to do a reply that way.

Yes, you could play a creature if you want to, so long as you don't have god modding abilities.

Well, no of course not, I was thinking just like some jamoke killing people. Totally willing to be killed as well if it comes down to it

We can determine what happens based on how the story goes. ^^