Deliquent ai

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can roleplay together, I was just confused when you joined because I didn't know that this was going to be an open rp.

(( Im kind of a slouch cuz im new here but sorry about this .. ill gladly make another plot for us if you dont mind waiting a few minutes ? ))

He blinked lightly at the female who turned away heading towards the class she was probably heading to , he shrugged lightly grunting rubbing the back of his head as she turned towards the opposite direction pondering about the relucant thought about why on earth did he ever risk spouting those words . The students whispered among themselves as their voices pestered across the halls , he clicked his tongue snapping back at the m in annoyance " Cut that crap will ya " He yelled freezing the hall in utter dismaying silence as he trudged of towards the teachers lounge heading towards the infirmary where he could tend to take a slight nap .

Zoey was by her locker, she was dressed in a plain dress, tights, a winter coat. She adjusts the beanie that was in her head and then thought for a moment. Her first lesson was Art. She started to head there and then sat down, getting her Art book out and began to sketch a few things inside of it as she waited for her class to begin.

Um im really sorry guys but @moonstar i made a new thread for us to rp in and @Nouritta sorry about that we could continue about the rp if you would still like to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.