Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I already am!

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be able to post today. Just letting ya'll know.

tumblr_ndaz7i3dTU1tew0oco2_250.gif

Macius Caffrey

.:Nickname/s:.
.:Age:. 17
.:Year:. Senior
.:Gender:. Male
.:Sexuality:. Homosexual

.:Clique:.
Well, he's not in a particular clique. He's secretly most definitely in Harlot.
If anything, he travels around depending on mood.

.:Sport:.
Competitive Dance (He joins when he wants.)

.:Physical Appearance:.
Macius is 6"0 ft and fairly muscular with abs. He has dark brown almost black hair and slight facial hair. Usually it's a stubble really, and he makes sure to cut it regularly--Though sometimes it gets more darker and grows when he feels lazy. He looks like a mix of his mom and dad really, and appears like a cocky douche at first. Really, its all about how you associate yourself with others. Learn how to talk to him and understand how he acts, and you'll most likely be his friend.

.:Distinguishing Features:.
Tab 1
Crown

tumblr_n8qf2xoGZj1rshjv1o1_1280.jpg
This isn't exactly the crown that Macius has, but just focus on the placement really. Macius has a tattoo of a king crown that seems to be cracked and broken with shattered pieces around and flying away from it. This is just an indication that although he seems perfect, he really isn't and is aware of his flaws. Because he has many flaws and finds himself to be 'fallen royalty', he finds the need and thirst to still act like a strong 'king' no matter what, while being caring indirectly and on the low. Yes, he may seem perfect but he's fully aware of his own flaws just as much as others perceive him as and acknowledges it.

Crown 2 + Name

tumblr_nb985vLnPf1t47xuho1_500.gif
Similar to his left hand tattoo but slightly different, Macius also has a Queen crown tattoo on his middle finger -right hand-. On the side of his middle finger is his mother's name,'Aviana V' (V as in 'Velez'). He deeply loves his mother very much (no not in a 'incest' way DX) and absolutely adores her, Just like how Houdini loved his mother as family until death, putting her first no matter what. Aviana is like his everything as a mother and is absolutely the best -in his opinion-. And Macius definitely knows for a fact that she's also the only woman he'll ever love anyways! :)

▸ He has deep dimples, and more then 2 to be exact. 2 on his left side, 1 on his right and a very faint cleft/dimple on his chin which is only noticeable when he smiles -its faint/partially noticeable.-.

.:Dress:.
Bitch hes f*cking fabuLOUS.
Macius doesn't have a specific style. I mean, he's pretty stylish and urban. Some clothes are obviously name brand, some clothes are casual that just looks high quality. He just knows how to dress, really.

.:Personality:.
Generally, Macius is sexy, and sly. The male is the type of person who believes he is the best in the room at whatever it is he's trying to be good at and will boast and flaunt about it from time to time -however not often, and when he does its without shame-. He gets amused by those who think they're higher than him, and even more amused when he's below someone, taking it as more of a competition until he succeeds and becomes top dog around. This self confidence helps him show off his smarts which he is often underestimated and less than credited for. Macius is emotionally manipulative and prone to anger -mostly frustration. Easy to annoy him ; hard to truly anger him-, some of his actions being potentially suave, others plain creepy. What he wants, he gets, and there isn't much that he'll let get in the way of that, it would seem. He can become rather jealous and will obviously become in denial. Macius is always often also flirtatious and there is no stopping him to it.

Inside however, Macius is very caring and nice when you get to know as much about him. Once you figure him out a bit more, you'll learn how to read in between the lines and see how truly kind of a person he is. That coldness becomes tough love, and his cocky behavior turns into crude and witty humor that'll just make you chuckle no matter who you are. No, this isn't him changing because he became vulnerable towards you. This was always him from the very start, and you were just to blinded by his humor and took it to seriously in actuality. Once you learn how to cope with macius, it pretty much just shows how you have to associate yourself in a specific way to people like him. In other words, how to talk with others in general.

.:Crush:. N/A
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
tumblr_nd59toiYcb1u01e50o9_250.gif

"Or girlfriends."
Who knows, theres still hope.

.:Other Relationships:.

.:.Family.:.

tumblr_mznf1qiU931slhwslo1_500.gif

[spoili]
tumblr_mqp6t3ySjO1qkyh2co1_250.gif
[/spoili]
Aviana Velez | 34
DESCRIPTION​

luke.jpg

[spoili]
tumblr_msoocjAKMi1rbgu1so3_250.gif
tumblr_msoocjAKMi1rbgu1so6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_msoocjAKMi1rbgu1so9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_msoocjAKMi1rbgu1so5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_msoocjAKMi1rbgu1so7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_msoocjAKMi1rbgu1so4_r1_250.gif
[/spoili]
Zaire Caffrey | 35
DESCRIPTION

.:Personal History:.
Macius grew up both privileged while knowing the struggles of reality hitting him in the face here and there. Both his parents had high pays, and were the occasional secret bonnie and clyde duo. However it was mostly his mother who was catwoman--Never having enough thrills, always wanting more. Sexy and cunning. While his father, was like batman almost. More mysterious, and..he is charming. They both spoiled Macius rotten, however also knew discipline and therefore tried to keep being spoiled and being disciplined balanced within Macius' life.

One thing for sure, was that despite his mother seeming like an irresponsible mother who leaves Macius at night, that surely wasn't the case. She actually also bonded with her own son just as Zaire did so there were no family problems. Although each of their traits kind of... Well, obviously balanced Macius out. Macius was influenced by his parent's way of using words and looks. His mother used them for bad, his father used them for good in society.

Their socialization methods passed down to Macius by observation and occasional short teachings and/or lectures. With his mom, she got what she wanted using looks and flirty behavior. His father, he was no different and used his words and quick knowledge -as well as observation skills- to charm others.

This has lead him to be no different than his parents. Soon enough, Macius became as confident as his mother and crude as his father. He grew up to be sexy, sly and cunningas a result, and a good mixture of positive and negative behavior that tends to balance each other out. He wraps bad intentions for the good and good intentions for the bad all while looking like a utter douchebag. And he doesn't really care.

.:Other:.
▸ The correct pronunciation his mother gave him was 'May-cious' | 'cious' as in 'delicious'. Originally spelled as 'Macious', But she unfortunately instead but 'macius' (Which most pronounce May-SEE-us). However because the name is complex, having many multiple pronunciations with this spelling, The male has no problem with anybody pronouncing his name differently. There is no right or wrong way of pronouncing Macius' name and the pronunciations include: Macias (may-c-as) , Matthias/Mathias, Masius/massius (MA-see-us), and Matthieu/Matthew (name has variations of pronunciations). The only variation he hates would be 'Matias'.

▸ He has a severe coffee dependence like his mom. He gets all pissy missy too if he doesn't have it and his body -like said before- is very severely dependent on it physically. If Macius doesn't drink coffee the regular symtoms are headaches, muscle pain and stiffness, lethargy, nausea, vomiting, and marked irritability. Even depressed mood. Some will be bad, most are just irritating -headaches and such-. It also depends on how long he goes without coffee -EX. 3 days and no coffee, he'll most likely vomit or something randomly and feel sick ; but this can change.-.

▸ His father, Zaire happens to work at a nearby diner/hangout near Delilah Morte. Some people don't believe Zaire is his dad or the fact that Macius is his son. He'll often be found there, clinging to his dad.

▸ You'll also know if Macius holds a high respect for you when he becomes protective-jealous. Talk to somebody else? He'll curious ask without holding back. Disappear one point from his sight and to the bathroom? He'll ask where you went. In particular, its much more personal if he has a crush on you, which is obviously RARE seeing as he is more of a booty calling guy, or one night stand type. As Zaire and Aviana put it, he's a 'puppy' or 'dog' depending on his interest's role of being the dominant or sub. If you are a sub, he will self proclaim himself as 'Dog' or 'Guard Dog'. However if he willingly feels he is the submissive one in the friendship/relationship, and you're the dominant one he will proudly call himself 'puppy'. The only difference is that if he is 'Dog' he will be protective. Obviously as 'puppy', Macius is more submissive. Either way, he will immediately leave his friends to greet you happily like a dog/puppy, yell 'I LOVE YOU!' freely, become internally jealous. constantly talk about you and acknowledge you, etc.
Personal ear sex
"IF YOU LOVE ME RIGHT, WE FUCK FOR LIFE! ON, AND ON, AND ON."
"I WALK INTO THE ROOM DRIPPING.. IN GOLD."

tumblr_ng5kh7PBEj1s9y4nto5_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly this is the first time i've finished a CS within a day, it only took a few hours! Mainly because i love this role-play and have been trying to find the right one to play Macius. Sorry for his complex and maybe long CS! I hope theres still enough room for me to join and play in, and that I'm not to late >n< Hopefully If this CS is accepted, i can blend in well with you all, as well as Macius... maybe. I mean he can be a douche.. accidentally in a way.

Mind to update me? or...?
tumblr_nciqq017ZL1szqox7o2_250.gif

When Macius flirts vs when Macius is being hit on by someone he's not interested in

I like him c:

Reactions: N/A
Would you mind me asking if he can had a crush on my character if he's accepted?
And yes, you'd have to wait o:

large.gif

@ForgottenBlood I looked over your CS. YES IM THAT TYPE IM SORRY OKEY.

tumblr_nd3y7eJq481u01e50o2_250.gif

It would be interesting for Reece to like Macius C:
MY GOD FUN FACT: MYERS WAS ALMOST MACIUS' LAST NAME WHILE I WAS CREATING HIM!

The funny thing is honestly, I'm pondering what i want to do relationship wise with him though XD.
Goodness gracious, IDK IF I WANT HIM TO BE BOTTOM... OR TOP..
LIKE AS OF NOW HES BOTH BUT IDK IF I WANNA PLAY HIM OUT AS BEING ONE ROLE BS THE OTHER...
Fudge it... he's semi-dominant. or something. XD

Macius shall blatantly nickname reece, 'Chubs'/'chubchubs'. He doesn't mean to be rude, he thinks its just cute as fudge for Reece man >:}
"CHUBBBS!!! HEY! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SH*T! LET ME PINCH THEM CHEEKS.... ON YOUR FACE." *Speed walking intensifies to running down the halls and pinching Reece's cheeks.

Reactions: T E R R O R
Let them both be seke's...problem solved! XD

Aww, Chubs is a cute name

giphy.gif

Reactions: N/A
Imagine most people supporting their gaming friends at a tournament. Then Macius just goes for the sake of chubs so he won't be sad. Coz' he's a caring friend.
The gamers are surprised about his intelligence with gaming when he proves himself worthy.
HES JUST LIKE:
Gamer: You like games dude? Sorry for judging.
M: Love it. WOOO. CHUBS YOU BETTER F*CKING WIN THIS THING!*Treats this so seriously like a football game* YEHHH GO. GO BEAT HIM UP.

then chubs is losing and freaking macius.
macius screws up probably depending how chubs is.
MACIUS REALLY WANTS TO WIN THIS THING EVEN THOUGH HE AINT EVEN PLAYING AND THEN:
*Leans really forward and close*
"The faster you press and play.."
Connor-Walsh-gifs-how-to-get-away-with-murder-37648729-160-160.gif

R: O_O. *IN HEAD: SEXY TIMEEEE!?* *PONDERING AND LOOK OF SHOCK INTENSIFIES*
M: *rolls eyes and sighs* No, you tw*t. Dinner. YOU ALWAYS WANTED DINNER WITH ME. I'm still getting used to this 'friends with benefits 1 on 1' you want. <_<.
tumblr_ncw6ztJ4YB1u06lato2_r1_250.gif

R: Just..
M:*rolls EYES* YES JUST YOU AND I REECE. NO FRIENDS. IM NOT BRINGING MY DOG EITHER.
R: Can I hold your hand :o
M: SURE WHY NOT.
R: A resturant besides your dad's diner.
M: OK. 5 STAR RESTURANT YES?
R: WHAT? OH OK.
R: PRincess? Can I call you pr--
M:*Pinches neck like a mother about to smack her child for being bad* Don't push your luck ._..
R:*Screeches like a pterodactyl**PRESSING OF BUTTONS W/O BUTTON SMASHING/GAMING INTENSIFIES*

XD I feel like Macius will explain their relationship blatantly like
"WE"RE MORE THAN FRIENDS BUT ALSO NOT LOVERS.
"
"So friends with benefits?"
"Oh.. something like that but like an inch above that. Plus thats rude. I have lots of those.*waves hand off*"
R: EXCUSE ME WHAT.
M: Shush. you heard nothing.

Originally the gif was for a hacker -any character new or made- cause my FC is in a show where he dates a nerdy hacker <3 XD.​

Reactions: T E R R O R
Haha love it! XD

MY G0D THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUNNY.
THE MOST HILARIOUS ONE SIDED LOVE STORY EVER.
XD

Is your character the one side or is Reece the one side xD Because Reece is only a beginner with boys

Honestly, I feel like Reece is the one who likes Macius.
Macius is a complete manwhore and attention whore.
Like if theres an assembly going on at the auditorium he's literally just on his phpne in his adult apps looking for sexy time 8D.
So, he's never necessarily had an official crush for long. More like "The second i tap you I'm leaving bye." or "Ok i tapped you. you're still fine. I'll keep you as a booty call."

Other then that I'm letting the roleplaying do it. If i feel Macius is bonding intensely with a character, then i might consider putting that person in as his crush reasonably -notifying the user- o_o.

Alright then, what if Reece was hard to get ^.^

I don't understand o_o. Im taking it as since you asked, Reece has a crush on Macius, and Macius doesn't have a crush on Reece. o_o

OR DO YOU MEAN IN GENERAL?
Well, it depends. Macius can either take it as a challenge, become sexually frustrated that Reece is really bothering his OCD ability to tap someone without a doubt XD, or just give up and go bother someone else.

Haha I asked you if your character could have a crush on mines XD

Did you think the other way around?

And yeah I meant in General to just see what will happen :0

No fun if he just goes to someone else >:L cx

OH YEAH YOU DID.
SORRY I READ WRONG.
IM SORRY. I CANT DO THAT O_O.
Like said Macius... sleeps around 24/7 xD so its rare for him to have a crush. I'd rather decide a crush for him if theres intense bonding with another character in the rp that i feel would suit him XD.

Maybe Macius tries to sleep with chubs? i dunno o-o

Hahahha xD

Yeah um...I wonder how he's gonna do that XD

Good idea though xD

Should make an asshole of a character to equal yours, but yah know...lazy xD

Ah, Its fine XD.
I mostly skimmed through CS pictures/names to be honest since i saw it on the very first post lol.

BUT I FEEL SO BAD NOW BUT IM SORRY MAN D8. AT THE TIME I WAS REALLY TIRED AND YEH.
Now I'm not so tired. I mean my body is but I'm like,"TOTALLY AWAKE. MUST STAY UP."

So bad about what o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.