• I already am!

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok I couldn't wait either :D

I'm so tired right now, but I've finally finished all of characters~! ^^

Hey guys.

Every second weekend I go to my wifi-less mother's house, so I won't be active late Friday, all of Saturday and early Sunday.

divider_1.gif

tumblr_mkqjxc6bqP1r9cn9to1_500_large.gif

divider_1.gif

.:N a m e:.
Reece Q. Myers

.:A g e:.

.:Y e a r:.
Senior

.:G e n d e r:.
Male

.:S e x u a l i t y:.
Bi-Curious

divider_1.gif

tumblr_n4uta2XSgB1targb8o1_500.gif

divider_1.gif

.:C l i q u e:.
Gamer
Musician
Hipster

.:S p o r t:.
Soccer
Baseball

.:D i s t i n g u i s h i n g F e a t u r e s:.
About 6'3
Chubby Cheeks
Tattoos

.:D r e s s:.
Any that he likes, usually hipster style things.
Beanies and snapbacks.

.:P e r s o n a l i t y:.
Lovable, kind, and a bit of a nerd, Reece is a guy who would fall in love with his game controller if
he wanted to. He doesn't really speak much, choosing to be quiet in most situations. If you ever get
to become his friend, he's more open and well...goofy. He gets really annoyed quickly at the smallest
things all the way up to the biggest. Reece is also a bit shy... well a lot shy sometimes especially
when he's meeting new people, speaking in front of others, and facing up to his crush if he has one.
If there's something challenging afoot, he would find any other possible ways than what meets the eye
then eventually will choose the most intelligent choice based on his opinion. He isn't picky, but there
are certain things he will just not go for in a person, like too much hairiness and/or too much makeup.

.:C r u s h:.
(
Pending...OPEN)

.:B o y f r i e n d / G i r l f r i e n d:.
(
Pending...OPEN)

divider_1.gif

tumblr_inline_mmrf3tvww41qz4rgp.gif

divider_1.gif

.:O t h e r R e l a t i o n s h i p s:.
N/A

.:F a m i l y:.
Mother| 53
Sister
Brother | 17

.:P e r s o n a l H i s t o r y:.
Reece was born in San Diego, California as a sibling of both a sister and a brother. His father wasn't
in his life much, only being there for about six years of his life. Over the years, his mother became
very ill with a disease that the doctors swore left and right would kill her. Though this might have
been true, none of them listened and didn't treat her like she was going to die either. Thankfully,
she didn't pass away, but it did take a lot out of her...some days Reece's notices the changes that
she has more than anything else and his dad's appearance every once and awhile to try and get back
with her wasn't helping. Even today his dad still tries and his mother still pushes him away, but he
would be lying if he said she wasn't getting back to her old self.

.:O t h e r:.
-
Yes, the history is very brief
- Reece is open to any relationships

divider_1.gif

tumblr_mkqjxc6bqP1r9cn9to1_500_large.gif

divider_1.gif

.:N a m e:.
Reece Q. Myers

.:A g e:.

.:Y e a r:.
Senior

.:G e n d e r:.
Male

.:S e x u a l i t y:.
Bi-Curious

divider_1.gif

tumblr_n4uta2XSgB1targb8o1_500.gif

divider_1.gif

.:C l i q u e:.
Gamer
Musician
Hipster

.:S p o r t:.
Soccer
Baseball

.:D i s t i n g u i s h i n g F e a t u r e s:.
About 6'3
Chubby Cheeks
Tattoos

.:D r e s s:.
Any that he likes, usually hipster style things.
Beanies and snapbacks.

.:P e r s o n a l i t y:.
Lovable, kind, and a bit of a nerd, Reece is a guy who would fall in love with his game controller if
he wanted to. He doesn't really speak much, choosing to be quiet in most situations. If you ever get
to become his friend, he's more open and well...goofy. He gets really annoyed quickly at the smallest
things all the way up to the biggest. Reece is also a bit shy... well a lot shy sometimes especially
when he's meeting new people, speaking in front of others, and facing up to his crush if he has one.
If there's something challenging afoot, he would find any other possible ways than what meets the eye
then eventually will choose the most intelligent choice based on his opinion. He isn't picky, but there
are certain things he will just not go for in a person, like too much hairiness and/or too much makeup.

.:C r u s h:.
(
Pending...OPEN)

.:B o y f r i e n d / G i r l f r i e n d:.
(
Pending...OPEN)

divider_1.gif

tumblr_inline_mmrf3tvww41qz4rgp.gif

divider_1.gif

.:O t h e r R e l a t i o n s h i p s:.
N/A

.:F a m i l y:.
Mother| 53
Sister
Brother

.:P e r s o n a l H i s t o r y:.
Reece was born in San Diego, California as a sibling of both a sister and a brother. His father wasn't
in his life much, only being there for about six years of his life. Over the years, his mother became
very ill with a disease that the doctors swore left and right would kill her. Though this might have
been true, none of them listened and didn't treat her like she was going to die either. Thankfully,
she didn't pass away, but it did take a lot out of her...some days Reece's notices the changes that
she has more than anything else and his dad's appearance every once and awhile to try and get back
with her wasn't helping. Even today his dad still tries and his mother still pushes him away, but he
would be lying if he said she wasn't getting back to her old self.

.:O t h e r:.
-
Yes, the history is very brief
- Reece is open to any relationships

accepted

.:Name: Nick Smith
.:Nickname/s: None
.:Age: 15
.:Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior): Freshman
.:Gender: Male
.:Sexuality: Homosexual ( In the closet) most people think he is straight.
.:Clique: Jock
.:Sport: Baseball, Football
.:Physical Appearance: image.jpg
.:Distinguishing Features: He is about 5,8 135 pounds. A great athletic body.
.:Dress: Nick wears a lot of brand clothes. A lot of Nike, Adidas, America eagle. A lot of nice brand clothes.
.:Personality: Nick is a nice funny athletic kid. He likes to be friends with people. Even on middle school while he was popular he was friends with kids from a lot of different cliques. He is very athletic and is a great athlete and loves to compete. He is just an overall nice kid who gets a long with a lot of people.
.:Crush: Luca Walker
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
.:Other Relationships: Luca Walker (best friend)
Would love to have more, message me if you want your character and Nick to be friends.
.:Family: Alex Smith (father) Rita Smith (Mother)
.:Personal History: Nick comes from a wealthy family. His dad is a professional sports agent representing some of the most famous athletes in the United states, and his mom is a successful Lawyer. Even though both his parents have busy lives, they always made time for Nick so he has lived a good life. Nick has played both football and baseball since he was a little kid. He is a quarterback in football and a right fielder in baseball. He is better at baseball and has made the varsity team for baseball as the starting righ fielder. For football he is the backup quarterback behind one of the older players.
.:Other: none.

.:Name: Nick Smith
.:Nickname/s: None
.:Age: 15
.:Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior): Freshman
.:Gender: Male
.:Sexuality: Homosexual ( In the closet) most people think he is straight.
.:Clique: Jock
.:Sport: Baseball, Football
.:Physical Appearance: View attachment 67480
.:Distinguishing Features: He is about 5,8 135 pounds. A great athletic body.
.:Dress: Nick wears a lot of brand clothes. A lot of Nike, Adidas, America eagle. A lot of nice brand clothes.
.:Personality: Nick is a nice funny athletic kid. He likes to be friends with people. Even on middle school while he was popular he was friends with kids from a lot of different cliques. He is very athletic and is a great athlete and loves to compete. He is just an overall nice kid who gets a long with a lot of people.
.:Crush: Luca Walker
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
.:Other Relationships: Luca Walker (best friend)
Would love to have more, message me if you want your character and Nick to be friends.
.:Family: Alex Smith (father) Rita Smith (Mother)
.:Personal History: Nick comes from a wealthy family. His dad is a professional sports agent representing some of the most famous athletes in the United states, and his mom is a successful Lawyer. Even though both his parents have busy lives, they always made time for Nick so he has lived a good life. Nick has played both football and baseball since he was a little kid. He is a quarterback in football and a right fielder in baseball. He is better at baseball and has made the varsity team for baseball as the starting righ fielder. For football he is the backup quarterback behind one of the older players.
.:Other: none.
accepted

Finally finished reading all the character sheets. Here's a list of Brianna's impressions to the students. Oh, if I'm missing some characters, please forgive me. I blame my droopy eyes for that >_<

@mechtat Brianna doesn't mind the restlessness of Lucasta. She thinks they can be great friends and that she'll never find her boring. There's just something about the soccer loving girl that amazes her.

Isaac is funny and can always makes Brianna laugh whenever she's down. She admires how protective he is when it comes to Elliot and how he'll defend Saoirse even if his life is on the line.

Elliot and Brianna have a love-hate relationship. She annoys Elliot like there's no tomorrow and likes to play with him. Oh, Brianna has a little crush on him but he doesn't know xD

Brianna holds a great respect for Saoirse...she gets intimidated easily by the girl but she admires how aggressive she is and how cool she is. If Brianna is wearing a hat when they crossed path, she's sure that she'll tip her hat for her to show her respect.

Jesse is Brianna's big brother figure. He's French, he's a jock and he's caring. What more could he be than her big brother?

Brianna loves to stalk Mischa. She always wanted to be friends with her but she just doesn't find the courage to talk to the wallflower. Perhaps someday they can be friends?

@Grace Tesla -
Annostacia can be Brianna's bestie!!

@kimsim12 -
Ariel and Brianna are best friends!! They're practically soul mates because they're both fun loving persons xD

Anna can be Brianna's mother figure XD

Asher is mysterious... which makes Brianna want to know more about him. Maybe they can be friends?

Daniel... the very word makes Brianna's blood boil. She didn't really talk to the person yet but the way he acts makes her mad and thinks that he's a jerk and an asshole.

@Psycho_Proxy -
Kestrel and Brianna hasn't talked much but she believes that the power of gymnastics will bond them together!!!

@Lucifers Sairen -
Brianna admires Luca!! She thinks that they can be the fun duo! Always full of mischief and maybe prank some other characters? She doesn't really know yet, she hasn't really talked to the kid before but she's sure that they can be best of friends! XD

Sophie's straightforward personality attracts Brianna like flies to honey. She likes how she can be sarcastic and witty at the same time.

@Kitsune -
Brianna squirms every time Andrew stares at her. She feels like she's being probed by him under a microscope, scrutinizing everything about her and making mean comments about her inside his head.

@ForgottenBlood
Reece reminds her of peanut butter. Maybe it's because of his name or maybe because she loves sweets, she doesn't really know. Brianna just loves how easily he can be annoyed at how chubby his cheeks are.

Reactions: T E R R O R
Finally finished reading all the character sheets. Here's a list of Brianna's impressions to the students. Oh, if I'm missing some characters, please forgive me. I blame my droopy eyes for that >_<

@mechtat Brianna doesn't mind the restlessness of Lucasta. She thinks they can be great friends and that she'll never find her boring. There's just something about the soccer loving girl that amazes her.

Isaac is funny and can always makes Brianna laugh whenever she's down. She admires how protective he is when it comes to Elliot and how he'll defend Saoirse even if his life is on the line.

Elliot and Brianna have a love-hate relationship. She annoys Elliot like there's no tomorrow and likes to play with him. Oh, Brianna has a little crush on him but he doesn't know xD

Brianna holds a great respect for Saoirse...she gets intimidated easily by the girl but she admires how aggressive she is and how cool she is. If Brianna is wearing a hat when they crossed path, she's sure that she'll tip her hat for her to show her respect.

Jesse is Brianna's big brother figure. He's French, he's a jock and he's caring. What more could he be than her big brother?

Brianna loves to stalk Mischa. She always wanted to be friends with her but she just doesn't find the courage to talk to the wallflower. Perhaps someday they can be friends?

@Grace Tesla -
Annostacia can be Brianna's bestie!!

@kimsim12 -
Ariel and Brianna are best friends!! They're practically soul mates because they're both fun loving persons xD

Anna can be Brianna's mother figure XD

Asher is mysterious... which makes Brianna want to know more about him. Maybe they can be friends?

Daniel... the very word makes Brianna's blood boil. She didn't really talk to the person yet but the way he acts makes her mad and thinks that he's a jerk and an asshole.

@Psycho_Proxy -
Kestrel and Brianna hasn't talked much but she believes that the power of gymnastics will bond them together!!!

@Lucifers Sairen -
Brianna admires Luca!! She thinks that they can be the fun duo! Always full of mischief and maybe prank some other characters? She doesn't really know yet, she hasn't really talked to the kid before but she's sure that they can be best of friends! XD

Sophie's straightforward personality attracts Brianna like flies to honey. She likes how she can be sarcastic and witty at the same time.

@Kitsune -
Brianna squirms every time Andrew stares at her. She feels like she's being probed by him under a microscope, scrutinizing everything about her and making mean comments about her inside his head.

@ForgottenBlood Reece reminds her of peanut butter. Maybe it's because of his name or maybe because she loves sweets, she doesn't really know. Brianna just loves how easily he can be annoyed at how chubby his cheeks are.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT although Annostacia's my character and Lucasta is @Grace Tesla's. And, Annostacia already has a best friend, but she and Brianna can be close friends instead.

I'm laughing at Brianna's thoughts about Andrew XD

@DANAsaur

Luca loves a crowd so the more the merrier. I can see them getting into some trouble with their mischief plus pranks. Brianna would make a good edition to his friend list. I'm sure they'll met somehow :)

As for Sophie and Brianna those two sound almost like yin and yang. They're opposites but the fact Brianna like mischief means there's a chance for a friendship

@DANAsaur

Well...he does have chubby cheeks haha xD

Status
Not open for further replies.