Not open for further replies.
(WIP)

IMG_1840.jpg

.:Name:.

Brianna Blackthorn

.:Nickname/s:.
Brie

.:Age:.

.:Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior):.
Junior

.:Gender:.
Female

.:Sexuality:.
Straight

.:Clique:.
Artists

.:Sport:.
Gymnastics

.:Physical Appearance:.
Brianna's natural hair is a soft shade of brown and black, her hair is worn long with a side swept fringe above her mysterious green eyes. She is a slender girl with an hourglass figure and pale skin.

alexa-poletti-lolita-6.jpg

.:Distinguishing Features:.
She's 5'4
Brianna has a doll-like face: cute narrow nose, big eyes, high cheekbones and small but cute lips
Brianna's body structure is slender. She has toned arms and legs, a flat stomach and an ample bosom and rump.

.:Dress:.
She usually changes her hair and eye color by wearing wigs and contact lenses. She normally wears pastels and coordinated outfits inspired by cartoon/cute characters.

.:Personality:.
Brianna is quite an energetic girl when it comes to having fun. She's sweet around the people she cares about and acts childish when she didn't get what she want. She always full of mischief and hates to see anyone sad.

.:Crush:.
TBA

.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
TBA

.:Other Relationships:.
TBA

.:Family:.
Elizabeth Midford Blackthorn(Mother) -- 49 years old
William Blackthorn (Father) -- 51 years old
Ronald Blackthorn (Older brother) -- 20 years old
Sebastian Blackthorn (Younger brother) --13 years old

.:Personal History:.

Brianna Blackthorn grew up in a rich household full of love and warmth. Her father is a board member of a multi-billion conglomerate while her mother is a simple housewife. At such a young age, Brianna enjoyed reading books, giving her the opportunity to develop her mental skills.

She was always served by servants and lived such a lush and extravagant lifestyle that she felt weak and worthless. She then asked her parents for some military training and they happily obliged. Her older brother Ronald, taught her self-defense while her younger brother Sebastian, taught her how to become agile and flexible, always making her run by teasing her endlessly.

Even though she had everything, she still wanted more. She always admires independent women so at the age of 17, she moved to her own apartment, asking her parents to let her live on her own and become an independent woman.

.:Other:.
Brianna has a secret stash of candies under her bed.
She can't sleep without a stuffed toy by her side.​

Any of my characters are open to yours @DANAsaur

I'll add the relationships later. It's way past my bed time here so.. yeah xD

@Grace Tesla Do you think Jimmy and Andrew could be friends or just acquaintances that become friends later on? Since they're both Drama Kids, I was thinking they'd know each other in some way c:

@Grace Tesla Do you think Jimmy and Andrew could be friends or just acquaintances that become friends later on? Since they're both Drama Kids, I was thinking they'd know each other in some way c:
I would love that! I think it would be fun to have an evolving friendship with the two, actually :)

Reactions: Kitsune
Now all of my characters are there and available

Samuel Vantas
+ Sam
+ Sa-cchi (Maji)
+ 16
+ Junior
+ Male
+ Homosexual
+ Musician
+ Photographer
+ Baseball
tumblr_m9qahecRiE1qbg07wo1_500.jpg

+ His Heterochromia is well known among some students
+ Samuel stands at 5'8
+ Sam enjoys wearing comfortable and pattern-based clothing. Most common items are jeans, colorful shirts, and caps.
+ Being from his background, Samuel is a quiet but firm individual. While he is kind towards his small group of friends, most who meet him are treated to a blank stare. It is just Sam's way of sizing them up, to see what their true intentions are by looking at their eyes.
+ N/A
+ OPEN
+ Aaron Campbell - Best Friend + Photography buddies stick together
+ Kestrel Rae Opium - Close Friend
+ Kimiko Koi Jun - Close Friend
+ Kimiko Maji - Close Friend
+ Veronika Svea - Close Friend
+ Samuel lives with his younger brother and bed-ridden grandmother
+ Samuel's parents were immigrants from Brazil, who came in to the Unites States to give Sam a better life with his brother. His grandmother soon followed. His parents did not get along once the issue of money and working became an issue later on in his life, and Samuel's father left him with his mother and grandmother. After having a miscarriage due to stress, Samuel's mother committed suicide, leaving 13 year old Sam to become the man of the house for his only relatives. He started working non stop by playing music out on the streets, cutting lawns, and doing photography for money as a teen. His grandmother's old in age, and has to be bed-ridden most of the day. So Aaron, Sam's brother of 10, takes care of her while he works and goes to school.
+ Samuel works as a Model and popular photographer for the high-paying wages to support his relatives.
+ Samuel loves to play soccer during the weekends with his brother, but never joins the team despite his skill.

Veronika Svea
+ Vika
+ Ve-chan (Maji)
+ 18
+ Senior
+ Female
+ PanDemisexual
+ Dancer
+ Gamer
+ Mathlete
+ Competitive Dance
+ Tennis
f0f2de95fabf4e0ad778d12cbd9d7c98.jpg

+ Her blue hair is something to always notice her by
+ She stands at 5'6
+ Her legs are one of her attributes, due to her continuous dancing and tennis-playing
+ Veronika likes to wear skirts and tights with sweaters most of the time. Even in cold weather she wears clothing like that
+ Veronika is a sociable person with a winning grin to boot. Her friends are the most important things in her life, and she will do anything to defend them. Even if she may lie or force friendliness to certain people, her loyalty to her friends is something she never lies about.
+ N/A
+ OPEN
+ Ariel Chaste - Best Friend +
+ Kestrel Rae Opium - Close Friend
+ Kimiko Maji - Close Friend
+ Samuel Vantas - Close Friend
+ Makoto Koi Jun - Close Friend
+ Licea and Hillary Svea - Parents - Alive
+ Heraldo Julio - Adopted father - Alive
+ Veronika was born in Sweden and raised there with her mother and her boyfriend, who treated both of them well. A jealous ex-husband attempted to kidnap Veronika when she was three years old, but was stopped and put in jail for twenty years for attempted kidnapping. Julio moved them out of Sweden and in to the United States for Veronika and Hillary to be safe and for Veronika to attend school. At age eighteen, Veronika lives in her own apartment, as to not bother her parents with living arrangements while she is in school. It is also her way of showing her independence.
+ Veronika is from Sweden, and loves to ice skate when the weather allows it. She participates in competitions as much as possible to earn money aside from her job.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished my last two characters~! And they are open for relationships and such, along with my other characters~! /\(^w^)/\

Everyone's characters are accepted!!! We're just waiting for @Kitsune to finish her characters, then we can start!

@Psycho_Proxy you can just add whatever relationships and such with my characters if you like.

Thank you~ I'll look around at the relationships~ ^v^

1082095659.jpeg

Aaron Campbell
N/A
.:Year:.
senior
male
biromantic demisexual
photographers
N/A
He stands at about 5'10", so he's on the shorter side of the scale. Sometimes he wears glasses, and sometimes he wears contacts. It depends on the day.
Most people notice his rather boyish face, but it works well on him.
1082095617.jpeg

He generally wears a collared shirt or what's pictured above. Again, it depends on the day. He's very fluid with his style and would rather be comfortable than fashionable.
Aaron is known for his gentle nature and passion for photography. The world is his landscape, and people are his muse. His photographs range from silly fun to dark and surreal. He loves what he does, and he's pretty good at it. He doesn't really appreciate it when people insult his photography, but he absolutely hates it when people just make fun of the profession in general. It is his personal art, and he won't have anyone discrediting its value. Although he strives to be the best person he can be, he doesn't always meet the mark. He's often let a little lie pass between his lips without even thinking about it.
OPEN
OPEN
SAMUEL VANTAS -- BEST FRIEND
ANNA CHASTE -- FRIEND
ISABELLA McLANE -- FRIEND (unaware of her crush on him)
DYLAN BRYANT -- CLOSE FRIEND
ANDREW BRYANT -- CLOSE FRIEND
MOTHER AND FATHER -- LIVING
From a young age, Aaron loved photographing things. His parents bought him a small disposable camera with the capability to take about one hundred pictures. He had used it up within three days. As he grew older, his passion also grew, and he begged his parents for a camera. Of course, they weren't going to just give him an expensive camera, but they bought him a fairly decent one for his tenth birthday. He was delighted for the first several years until it started becoming old news, and he also strove for bigger and better shots. So, starting at age 13, he worked his butt off to save up for the golden glory: the Nikon D3x. It took him four long years of doing odd jobs and saving every dollar of his birthday and Christmas money, but he was finally able to purchase it with a case and another lenses for different shots. He's been using that baby ever since, and he doesn't let anyone touch it. No one.
I just had to do one more. XD

Last edited:
1082095659.jpeg
Aaron Campbell .:Nickname/s:. N/A .:Age:. 17 .:Year:. senior .:Gender:. male .:Sexuality:. biromantic demisexual .:Clique:. photographers .:Sport:. N/A .:Physical Appearance:. He stands at about 5'10", so he's on the shorter side of the scale. Sometimes he wears glasses, and sometimes he wears contacts. It depends on the day. .:Distinguishing Features:. Most people notice his rather boyish face, but it works well on him.
1082095617.jpeg
.:Dress:. He generally wears a collared shirt or what's pictured above. Again, it depends on the day. He's very fluid with his style and would rather be comfortable than fashionable. .:Personality:. Aaron is known for his gentle nature and passion for photography. The world is his landscape, and people are his muse. His photographs range from silly fun to dark and surreal. He loves what he does, and he's pretty good at it. He doesn't really appreciate it when people insult his photography, but he absolutely hates it when people just make fun of the profession in general. It is his personal art, and he won't have anyone discrediting its value. Although he strives to be the best person he can be, he doesn't always meet the mark. He's often let a little lie pass between his lips without even thinking about it. .:Crush:. OPEN .:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:. OPEN .:Other Relationships:. OPEN .:Family:. MOTHER AND FATHER -- LIVING .:Personal History:. From a young age, Aaron loved photographing things. His parents bought him a small disposable camera with the capability to take about one hundred pictures. He had used it up within three days. As he grew older, his passion also grew, and he begged his parents for a camera. Of course, they weren't going to just give him an expensive camera, but they bought him a fairly decent one for his tenth birthday. He was delighted for the first several years until it started becoming old news, and he also strove for bigger and better shots. So, starting at age 13, he worked his butt off to save up for the golden glory: the Nikon D3x. It took him four long years of doing odd jobs and saving every dollar of his birthday and Christmas money, but he was finally able to purchase it with a case and another lenses for different shots. He's been using that baby ever since, and he doesn't let anyone touch it. No one. .:Other:. I just had to do one more. XD
1082095659.jpeg
Aaron Campbell .:Nickname/s:. N/A .:Age:. 17 .:Year:. senior .:Gender:. male .:Sexuality:. biromantic demisexual .:Clique:. photographers .:Sport:. N/A .:Physical Appearance:. He stands at about 5'10", so he's on the shorter side of the scale. Sometimes he wears glasses, and sometimes he wears contacts. It depends on the day. .:Distinguishing Features:. Most people notice his rather boyish face, but it works well on him.
1082095617.jpeg
.:Dress:. He generally wears a collared shirt or what's pictured above. Again, it depends on the day. He's very fluid with his style and would rather be comfortable than fashionable. .:Personality:. Aaron is known for his gentle nature and passion for photography. The world is his landscape, and people are his muse. His photographs range from silly fun to dark and surreal. He loves what he does, and he's pretty good at it. He doesn't really appreciate it when people insult his photography, but he absolutely hates it when people just make fun of the profession in general. It is his personal art, and he won't have anyone discrediting its value. Although he strives to be the best person he can be, he doesn't always meet the mark. He's often let a little lie pass between his lips without even thinking about it. .:Crush:. OPEN .:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:. OPEN .:Other Relationships:. OPEN .:Family:. MOTHER AND FATHER -- LIVING .:Personal History:. From a young age, Aaron loved photographing things. His parents bought him a small disposable camera with the capability to take about one hundred pictures. He had used it up within three days. As he grew older, his passion also grew, and he begged his parents for a camera. Of course, they weren't going to just give him an expensive camera, but they bought him a fairly decent one for his tenth birthday. He was delighted for the first several years until it started becoming old news, and he also strove for bigger and better shots. So, starting at age 13, he worked his butt off to save up for the golden glory: the Nikon D3x. It took him four long years of doing odd jobs and saving every dollar of his birthday and Christmas money, but he was finally able to purchase it with a case and another lenses for different shots. He's been using that baby ever since, and he doesn't let anyone touch it. No one. .:Other:. I just had to do one more. XD

@mechtat Is Aaron accepted? You accidentally just quoted it twice. XD

I have so many character relationships that I'm afraid I'll forget them all and have to look back at the sheets a lot. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.