Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I already am!

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine as well! If either Jimmy or Luc seem platonically compatible with any of y'alls, lemme know :)

Thank you very much~! I'll look through the characters and let you guys know~!

You can all also let me know if you want any relationships with my characters~! ^v^

@Grace Tesla do you think Anna and Jimmy could be friends? And possibly Daniel and Luc?

@Grace Tesla do you think Anna and Jimmy could be friends? And possibly Daniel and Luc?
Ooh, Anna and Jimmy'll bring out the best in each other, I think! And oh my god I'm psyched for the dynamic between Daniel and Luc, so yes to both!

style-soundtrack-preppy.jpg

.:Name:.
Aubrey Smith
.:Nickname/s:.
Ree
.:Age:.
.:Year:.
junior
.:Gender:.
female
.:Sexuality:.
heterosexual
.:Clique:.
preps
.:Sport:.
volleyball, tennis
.:Physical Appearance:.
She's always dressed to impress. Height-wise, she's about 5'6". Her smile seems somewhat...condescending.
.:Distinguishing Features:.
Most people notice her expensive clothes first, then they notice her smile, then they notice her perfectly-styled hair.
.:Dress:.
Like I said, she's always dressed to impress people. She would probably be nothing without her clothes. She must always have the latest styles, the most expensive purse/clutch, etc.
.:Personality:.
She is obsessed with shopping and clothing. Literally, she's obsessed. Going just one day out-of-date with fashion is like a nightmare for her. She's cocky and rather self-centered; she hasn't learned to grow up and stop wasting her parents' hard-earned money. The lesson will be learned eventually. Probably with tears. Speaking of tears, she's very dramatic and highly emotional. I'll just leave it at that.
.:Crush:.
OPEN
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
OPEN
.:Other Relationships:.
MISCHA SAUVETERRE -- ENEMY
ANNOSTACIA-MARIE ROSALES -- ENEMY
KATHERINE JONES -- FRIEND/QUEEN BEE OVERLORD
DANIEL LEWIS -- FRIEND
.:Family:.
MOTHER -- LIVING
FATHER -- LIVING
.:Personal History:.
Her father is the owner and designer for a big-time fashion company, and her mother is a world-class model. So, from a young age, it was drilled into her brain that she had to be the best. At least, in the fashion world. She's gotten quite a few modeling jobs herself, but her parents would rather have her focused on school. It's a little strange given they're both so engrossed in the fashion world, but ah well. She's used to getting what she wants when she wants, if we're going to be honest. She's a spoiled brat who doesn't know how to handle not having everything...and more.
.:Other:.
She's pretty much like Gretchen from Mean Girls.

Last edited:
I just had to. XD

style-soundtrack-preppy.jpg

.:Name:.
Aubrey Smith
.:Nickname/s:.
Ree
.:Age:.
.:Year:.
junior
.:Gender:.
female
.:Sexuality:.
heterosexual
.:Clique:.
preps
.:Sport:.
volleyball, tennis
.:Physical Appearance:.
She's always dressed to impress. Height-wise, she's about 5'6". Her smile seems somewhat...condescending.
.:Distinguishing Features:.
Most people notice her expensive clothes first, then they notice her smile, then they notice her perfectly-styled hair.
.:Dress:.
Like I said, she's always dressed to impress people. She would probably be nothing without her clothes. She must always have the latest styles, the most expensive purse/clutch, etc.
.:Personality:.
She is obsessed with shopping and clothing. Literally, she's obsessed. Going just one day out-of-date with fashion is like a nightmare for her. She's cocky and rather self-centered; she hasn't learned to grow up and stop wasting her parents' hard-earned money. The lesson will be learned eventually. Probably with tears. Speaking of tears, she's very dramatic and highly emotional. I'll just leave it at that.
.:Crush:.
OPEN
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
OPEN
.:Other Relationships:.
OPEN
.:Family:.
MOTHER -- LIVING
FATHER -- LIVING
.:Personal History:.
Her father is the owner and designer for a big-time fashion company, and her mother is a world-class model. So, from a young age, it was drilled into her brain that she had to be the best. At least, in the fashion world. She's gotten quite a few modeling jobs herself, but her parents would rather have her focused on school. It's a little strange given they're both so engrossed in the fashion world, but ah well. She's used to getting what she wants when she wants, if we're going to be honest. She's a spoiled brat who doesn't know how to handle not having everything...and more.
.:Other:.
You could almost compare her to Sharpay. But she's not quite that bad...and she's not a theater arts kind of gal.
accepted

Well, since I don't know which characters have what relationships with you characters, I wasn't sure of what to ask for~ ^^'

We still need a Regina George-like queen bee character, who'd of course be bullying everyone and going after Jesse and the other popular guys. Does anyone want to make her?

Reactions: Kitsune
I wouldn't mind~ I don't get to play mean characters often ^^

I wouldn't mind~ I don't get to play mean characters often ^^
OK. Looking forward to it. When do you think you can post your skellies? (including the twins you mentioned).

Aubrey would probably be the Gretchen-type character. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Luc is probs Cady and Mischa's like Janis XD

Status
Not open for further replies.