Delilah Morte Academy (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick was adorable as a blusher but Luca would never tell him that. It would be weird. Think about it, you're best friend just told you how adorable you're blush is. On top of that your best friend just so happened to be gay. Yeah, all of that would point to having a crush on Nick. There was no way Luca would tell him that. He looked over at Nick, seeing how tired he was all because his dad wanted him to be the best of the best of the best. "Which I still say is stupid. Teens need sleep, we crave it and want it. No one wants to be up by 5 just to workout in a gym." Luca said with a little roll of his eyes as he took the books he needed and placed it in his bag. It honestly sucked how much Nick was under pressure. It was too much and reminded him of Alex. He always had to be the all around son that could play sports, had a talent to excel in and lastly grades. To think that Nick was under the same kind of pressure was absurd at times. Even though that was something his friend through Luca was happy to find ways to relieve stress. As soon as he saw that apple he took it, "I swear you have to be magic just to have an apple handy." He said and closed his locker. "As for the football game... I guess I can come. I wouldn't have to be at home for awhile." Luca didn't like being at home, it wasn't easy being there and some days it would give him anxiety attacks.

Alex parked his car and turned it off just to sit for a moment. He had ap classes to take, as if his parents would allow regular classes. It just meant you were too stupid for anything else. No one said perfection was easy so he usually sucked it up and got on with his day. As he got out of his car he grabbed his bag before locking the door. Usually Alex was on the quiet side but lately he's trying to balance friends and schoolwork. At least he was trying compared to his freshmen year. He kept to himself and never ever got close to anyone. As of now he wanted the day to be over with and to get through practice. He went inside to his locker and started to grab the books he needed for his classes.

[The rest will come tomorrow]

image.jpg

Nick couldn't stop blushing at Luca. They had been best friends for a long time now, but ever since the seventh grade Nick had, well Nick had a crush on Luca. He could never tell him that though. He could never tell anyone that he was gay. It would ruin him, everything that he had worked for would be gone. His parents would probably be furious with him too. Even when Luca came out to him Nick couldn't say it back to Luca. He wanted to Soo bad but he just couldn't. Nick was dead tired as he listened to Luca "yeah I could use some more sleep, but it is what it is I guess. If I'm going to get a college scholarship or play professionally I need to be doing all of this stuff." Nick closed his locker as he grabbed the books that he needed for class."yeah well that apple was going to be my snack but it sounds like you need it a lot more than I do, and I mean you know I'm the backup qb so I'm probably not going to play. But you can look at me I mean I think I look really good in at uniform you know." Nick laughed a little and playfully winked at Luca. Nick tried giving off as Much signs as possible to Luca. "Come on we better get to Mrs.wilsons math class. You know how she hates people who are late and I didn't do my homework I was to tired last night. So she's going to freak on me."

Brianna Blackthorn

Looking up from her notebook, she saw her bestfriend Ariel walking towards her. "AAAAAARRRRRRIIIIEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!" Brianna squealed throwing away her notebook and ran towards her bestie, glomping her and ignoring the weird stares everyone was giving her. "I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" she exclaimed, nuzzling her cheeks to hers. "Oh, before I forget" she mumbled, quickly letting go of the girl and reaching for her thrown notebook "we got an english test this morning. Can I copy your answers?? pretty please??" she asked, giving her the best puppy eyes she can muster and wishing for her to say yes.

@kimsim12

"I apologize for that." he said. Macius stopped and had a good look at the other male, before giving him a sneer, until the game between them just got even more interesting. "I guess its no problem." Shrugged Macius in response as he looked down at his helmet, studying the top surface first before looking back up at Herchel. It was only then, that the interaction had gotten much more amusing and turned into a game for the manwhore of the school."I'll watch out next time, just make sure you don't sexually harass the next person you bump into." added the seemingly shy and soft male."Huh, seems like I've gotten myself more than a hot nerd." Macius looked away then back at Herchel as he grinned with merriment.

Something, his sixth sense whispered to Macius, dawning on him. Just now, he had acknowledged the hot nerd's keen and attentive behavior. He had to know his name but before he could ask, the male walked away and he merely stood there smirking."Bitch you gonna' be mine." he muttered to himself rather a bit determined to sleep with this one more than ever. Macius evidently checked the other male out without much shame, and before he knew it, he raised his voice for the other male to hear.

"Hey wait! I was actually curious if you can tutor me sometime--" Macius paused before saying something that would be embarrassing to the victim being flirted on by him in order to get their attention. "C'mon! Let me get them digits baby!" The male called, receiving some stares but other then that people didn't listen. Only few did and saw Herchel, as Macius quickly walked after him openly trying a first attempt knowing he'll fail."Lets make this a thing!" He chuckled, overly confident despite knowing this wouldn't work. Why not gas this guy up? Ignoring the numerous vibration his phone was causing in his pocket, Sexting notifications. He tends to leave those on, and Macius had ended up walking next to Herchel. He seemed indefinite. Herschel.

Herschel seemed to know where he was going, but making the walk longer than expected."Hey--You ok?" The male leaned forward closer to Herchel from the side as he suddenly hopped in front of the male and stood there, leaning under him to see his avoiding face."Whats you're name?" He asked."I promise--I'll stop bothering you before class starts~" the male mused.

The halls always remained so unbelievably crowded, as per usual for a school as large as this one. Of course, most of the time, the amount of people crowding him, suffocating Herchel in a tight group or against a wall, usually correlated with his mood. The more people surrounding him, the more irritable he got. Fortunately, too many of the students milling about seemed too invested in their troubles to be paying any mind to him. Popularity wasn't a thing he valued high, but apparently he had at least a modicum of it. Guess that came with being a jock and a rich kid, both combinations that held such a high standard in high school. That Herchel could never really fathom.

With his slip up out of the way, Herchel felt more than glad to see a familiar face—well, one that actually knew him as Herchel and not Rich Kid McJockpants. "Am I happy to see you," Herchel greeted the moment Reece approached him, tacking on a, "Nerd," at the end of his sentence. Shoving him lightly and with a playful simper tugging his lips, Herchel mocked, "You got my lunch money and-or drugs and-or alcohol? Or do I need to beat it outta you?"

After a small laugh, Herchel leaned against the wall, moving back some to avoid anyone who wanted to sit before class started. His mouth opened to speak, but it snapped shut the moment the other student stepped into few, taking up the space between he and Reece without a concern for the other guy. Well, stepping a few feet away from him didn't bode well and even though he did kind of slip into the crowd, it wasn't a surprise that he jumped right there two seconds later. He may or may not have heard the guy's shout, though the only thing that registered was the 'baby' part. He chose to ignore the, "Let's make this a thing," bit in light of greeting Reece.

If anything, Herchel had to give it to the kid. He was persistent, but this was likely a mark he'd lose traction over; there were plenty of his kind around the school and plenty of them were also relentless in harassing Herchel. Of course, they usually stopped after the first week—there was a lady who kept it up for almost a month before calling him an 'Ass' and saying that he, 'wish he could tap this ass.' Hopefully, the guy currently pursuing him, wasn't at all like that. Another look at his face kind of shattered his hopes. This guy was almost definitely like that.

"It's Herchel," was all he spared before looking around, hoping to maybe find the twins roaming before class. God, this was the exact time he wished they were being little shits. Of course, knowing Muriel, something likely told her that's exactly what Herchel wanted and, thus, she denied him that—Balthazar merely tagged along for lack of anything better to do.

One more look over and Herchel could only roll his eyes, his head dipping to the side a bit before leaning back to look down at the other student. They flicked up just for a moment to stare at Reece, a slight exasperated light in them. "I feel like I know what you're looking for," he said, leaning down as his hand found their way to the small of Macius' back. He tugged him forward, nearly flush against him, before touching his cheek-to-temple and whispering, "And I can tell you now: it's a long and barren road before you get even an inkling of affection from me. That's not even half of it, so I suggest you pack up what you can and walk away."

Leaning up, Herchel gave a curt pat to Macius' shoulder and gave it a quick squeeze. "Nice chat, bud," he finished before eyeing Reece and gesturing toward the class room. He gave a light bump to Macius' shoulder and a wink before slipping in and taking a seat near the middle. Herchel was nothing if not direct, but that was hovering on the side of flirtation and, hopefully, the other guy didn't take that as a hint to continue his likely tiring game.

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
43.gif

tumblr_inline_mszmmaGDcv1qz4rgp.gif

43.gif

Reece

Reece laughed, "Not a nerd, I'd prefer...hipster maybe?" he said and shrugged. He smirked and stuffed his hand into his pockets, "Well, I guess you're just gonna have to "beat" it our of me then.." he told him. He was about to speak up and say something else, but a random stranger split the two up so that they couldn't see each other. He rose and eyebrow before backing up and stepping to the side o that he could see both Herchel and the new guy fully. "Looks like someone has a stalker.." he said partly joking before taking a glance at the guy then following Herchel into their first class. Upon entering the class, he could see that he barely knew anyone in it from the last couple of years. He saw some of his gamer friends that greeted him then he saw some other friends he met along the way before he even enrolled in the academy. Though they gestured him to go over and find a seat somewhere around where they were, he shook his head and point to a seat that was directly across from where Herchel sat down hoping that they didn't feel any way. Reece soon took a sit next to Herchel and smiled at him, if he knew Reece well he probably know what his smiling meant, he always did it when something like this happens. "Soooo, what was that all about?" he asked him. After his friend answer, Reece nodded with a sly smile before shrugging. "Alright..." he said knowing that he'll tease Herchel about it later on after this class.

"I feel like I know what you're looking for,"
"Is that so?" inquired Macius squinting his eyes momentarily, and furrowing his brows ever so slightly. The male was then pulled towards the other, nearly chest to chest before he was given a warning. Interesting. But why did you have the urge to pull me close? Macius thought for a moment while listening and figured: Well, everyone hated or loved him. So it was contagious to grasp onto him either way and he chuckled.

"And I can tell you now: it's a long and barren road before you get even an inkling of affection from me."
"Is that it little spitfire?" whispered Macius, grazing his lips against his ear like how a cat would if resting around your neck and shoulders. He chuckled, and grin, lightly and ever so slightly nuzzling herchel as only his slightest breath grazed his neck area.

"That's not even half of it, so I suggest you pack up what you can and walk away."
"Hmm."

Macius nodded back slightly with approval as he acknowledged the cute warning. The male then stood there rather unfazed as herchel and his other cute friend walked off to class and had a smug expression plastered across his face."Herchel." He muttered to himself before letting out an exasperated sigh."Looks like I've found my new playmate to get.~" Macius uttered to himself as he walked to his class, which coincidentally happened to be herchel and Reece's.

"Interesting coincidence." Scoffed Macius as he stood at the door. Some would call him Cheshire Cat without a doubt and he slid his way into the class, passing the desk of the teacher's as he laid his motorcycle helmet there.

Some would call him a lurking creep, Macius didn't really care. He didn't care what others said, and loved to toy and annoy his victims. As he deliberately chose a desk, he merely tapped Herchel's with a finger."Thats my seat." He commented, a fair warning in actuality before sitting right behind the other. It was only then that Macius decided to test the waters the first day.

So in the back of his head, he pondered. However in the end the young male took out his phone, literally going on his petty apps for sex. Call him a sex addict--He wouldn't deny it.

{ Changed Macius' age. He will be 18 now due to y'know.... adult activity requiring the age of 18 year olds, so Macius has to be 18 XD }

@Hamburglar of the Lord @ForgottenBlood

The blushing seemed to continue which only made Luca smile a little more than usual. It didn't take much for Luca to smile, not by anyone really. Yet with Nick it was completely different. He never stopped smiling around him or even showed how upset he could get from being at home. He never wanted his best friend, or any friend for that matter, to feel bad for him. Hell, he never even told him what his home life was like. Not even Alex. They rarely allow anyone over and if they were they needed to send some kind of text in advance so their parents could get back into their roles. Their father had a problem with acheiving his own ideas of perfection. It created tension in their house but with Luca out of the closet, well lets say it nearly caused a war within their own home. Alex does his best to keep the peace but no one ever said it was easy. Not when Luca was skating on thin ice.

Seeing his best friend give a playful wink made a tinge of pink flush on his face. There were times where Nick was playful with him and he tried no to over think it. Though no one said he couldn't day dream about later. "I know you might not play but at least I'll always be there for support." He said as he followed Nick to their math class. "Ok so you do look great in your football uniform, but my favorite has to be your baseball uniform." Luca said in a bashful tone as he looked away while taking his seat next to him. "Should have called me. I would have told you the answer to the homework questions." It wasn't odd for them to copy each other homework, especially when football or baseball season had kicked in. Nick would get too tired and end up going to bed knowing full well he didn't get it done. To Luca it never made any sense for his dad to only focus on sports. Sure it meant a scholarship but academics were still important. No one said that playing professionally would last forever or even happen. It was best to have plan B of some kind.

School was a giant weight on his shoulders some days. From practice, to some classes becoming advance placement courses, and home becoming more like a prison and school being his only outlet. Not the life a 17 year old was wishing for exactly. In fact he sorta wished it was different, almost normal. Alex wanted to make mistakes, be rebellious some days depending on his mood. The idea of being able to do as he wanted and make choices no matter how good or bad they may seem sounded like life to him. That was an impossible idea to grasp when he has set commands that his parents have in place for him. He guessed it was going to be one of those days where he needed to smile and continue on to class like a robot. He got into his English class, ready for the test and was hoping the day would go as slow as possible.

Sophie had manage to go through a few songs before actually looking at the time. She had to plan this whole thing pretty well. Knowing her mother and step father they were well in tuned with their phones. She didn't want to go to school and just because her mother dropped her off didn't mean she had to appear at school. The front office was filled with a lot of lazies and so hearing a student didn't appear during second period meant to send someone to look around. Really no one is looking, they just say they'll send someone. Sophie knew she needed to be in class for her first period and after that skip what ever class she wants through the day. With that in mind she got up and dusted herself off just to get to class. Being late would be a fatal mistake for her. Front office gets a notice, mom hears about it and soon creates a shit storm she would have to deal with at home. Luckily class hadn't start yet and she was able to take her seat in the back of the class.

image.jpg

When Nick saw Luca blush it made his heart melt. He smiled at his best friend and crush as they made their way to nicks most dreaded class algebra two. Most freshman were in algebra one, but Nick just barely made the cut after eighth grade to take Algebra 2 and Luca basically made him take it with him.

Nick sat down and blushed as he heard Luca say that even though Nick probably wouldn't play. He would still be there to support him. "Thanks Luca that means a lot dude." Then Nick started to laugh as he heard Luca say that his favorite uniform was nicks baseball uniform. "Yeah Ive been told by ashley and multiple other girls that my butt looks great on my basebll uniform. What do you think Luca?" Nick sat there looking at him blushing and laughing a little.

"It's not a problem. Who else can take on the wondrous job of watching you, well ya know support you." Luca slouched in his chair as he waited for class to start. He noticed how much his best was in the blushing mood and thought it would be fun to play with it. It would be rude not to. So when he heard that many of the girls of their grade found his ass to be great in his baseball uniform. It was hard not to agree. "Well it does. Everyone likes a nice ass and some people can't help but stare at it." He said with a sly smirk as he looked at him. Knowing Nick he may just blush a deep red, well he could hope. Luca couldn't help it Nick was adorable so he'll enjoy what he could get.

Come to think he remembered that Alex had practice at the end of the day. Practice can run long and it can get pretty boring sitting there and waiting for him to go home. "You're not doing anything later are you? Alex has practice so I need something to do while he's busy. I can help you get through your homework so teachers don't glare at you in class tomorrow." Luca said with a snicker at the end.

image.jpg

Nick smiled and blushed as he listened to Luca talk about how he would be there to watch him. Luca was so adorable and was just a great guy. Nick wanted to be with him so bad, but could never tell him. He was nervous that Luca wouldn't want that, that Luca would just want to be friends and Nick would be devastated so he just decided not to tell him. Nick then heard Luca say what he said about his ass. That made Nick blush a very deep shade of red. Nick just couldn't stop blushing today. He thought about Lucas question "yeah I can hang out with you ill just tell coach I have a lot of homework to do and since I'm probably not going to play Friday it's not a big deal."

Status
Not open for further replies.