PeridotFlower86

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER

*~*CS TEMPLATE*~*

Blank Character Bio

**~**Adults**~**

IMG: ♥ Real, Fantasy, or Anime ♥

(Face Claim: Only needed for Real pics; I.E. Actors, Musicians, etc.)

•Introductions•

Name:

Nickname(s):

Birthday:

Astrology Sign:

Species: {Witch/Wizard, Vampire or Werewolf}

Orientation:

Past/Bio:

•About•

Personality:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

•Appearance•

♣ ALL Optional ♣

Height:

Skin Tone:

Hair Description:

- Color:

- Highlights:

- Length:

- Style:

- Worn:

Extra:

- Scars:

- Piercings:

-Tattoos:

-Birthmarks:

-Facial Features:

•Relationships•

♣ ALL Optional ♣

Father:

Mother:

Siblings:

Relatives:

Family Line of Work:

Family Background:

Best Friend(s):

Friend(s):

Love Interest:

Enemy(ies):

•Work•

Job Title:

Responsibilities:

Are you head of any after school extra curricular's?

Yes, list then:

•Extra Information•

♠ ALL Optional ♠

Quotes:

Theme Song:

Anything Else:

**~**Students**~**

IMG: ♥ Real, Fantasy, or Anime ♥

(Face Claim: Only needed for Real pics; I.E. Actors, Musicians, etc.)

•Introductions•

Name:

Nickname(s):

Birthday:

Astrology Sign:

Orientation:

Past/Bio:

•About•

Personality:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

•Appearance•

♣ ALL Optional ♣

Skin Tone:

Hair Description:

- Color:

- Highlights:

- Length:

- Style:

- Worn:

Extra:

- Scars:

-Birthmarks:

-Facial Features:

•Relationships•

♣ ALL Optional ♣

Father:

Mother:

Siblings:

Relatives:

Family Line of Work:

Family Background:

Best Friend(s):

Friend(s):

•Education•

House:

Best Class:

Worst Class:

Do you participate in after school extra curricular's?

Yes, list then:

•Extra Information•

♠ ALL Optional ♠

Quotes:

Theme Song:

Anything Else:

**~**Specie specific info**~**

**Add somewhere into your character bio**

♠ Witch/Wizard ♠

Wand: {Students}

-Wood

-Core

-Length

OR

Staff: {Adults ONLY}

-Gemstone:

-Wood:

-Core:

Best powers (3):

Worst powers (3):

Any natural born powers:

Pet:

Patronous:

Animagus:

♠ Vampire ♠

Generation:

Old? {Only applies to Adults}

Yes, True Age:

Looks Age:

OR

New? {This is for Students}

Yes, Age:

Natural born powers (3):

Learned powers (3):

Favorite Blood Type:

♠ Werewolf ♠

Wolf IMG: ♥ Real, Fantasy or Anime ♥

Do you live in a pack?

Yes, name?

What are they known for?

No, then where do you live?

Do you have a mate? {Adults ONLY}

Yes, name? {""}

No, anyone special? {""}

Do you have a rank?

Yes, what?

What are your responsibilities?

How long have you held this rank?

How were you able to come to Hogwarts?

3530e006d5ab6083b24a1cf19ffa4075-divider-ornament-1.png

Please only post one {1} character to a thread; therefore if you wish to have four {4} characters then post them in their one threads. This will help me keep track of new characters.

--

**Attention everyone; I just received a message about plagiarism; I am so sorry that I failed to thank every single site or person to make this group possible. But since it was brought to my attention lets get started...

**NOTE: Many items on this thread was borrowed from various sites; here is a list of sites to give credit to. If I missed any please feel free to message me. Thank you.

Harry Potter Wikia

Google Image Search Engine ~ to look for my pictures; I usually don't pay attention WHERE images are from but seems I have to now

**DOUBLE NOTE: Some items, quotes & descendants {people mentioned} are directly taken from the Harry Potter books & movies so all creative credit goes to J.K.Rowling for this group. Yes I am an uncreative turd that wanted to make a group; if anyone can't handle that then feel free not to join.

**Truly hope this is satisfactory to the staff of this site

--

Last edited:

c7ebb1b9ff603aa2ffd00da50147f918.jpg

FC: Gaspard Ulliel

Introduction

Name: Blaine Hawk

Also Known As: Headmaster | Professor

Birthday: Sept. 7

Astrological Sign: Virgo

Nationality: American "Who cares about color."

Blood Status: Pureblood

Blood Type: O+

Orientation: Straight

Past/Bio: Blaine did not grow up like most Purebloods; while most pureblood wizards were rich, getting the best clothes, going to the best vacation spots & all that jazz. Blaine since the age of 5 was working his fingers to the bone in his families shops; one was dark shop in Knockturn Alley & the other was a defensive shop in Diagon Alley. Even though his family was poor they were happy.

He went to Hogwarts where he excelled in nearly everything but wondered why they were teaching Defensive spells without teaching what the students are on the look out for. After he graduated Hogwarts he traveled the world for a while before becoming the schools Headmaster where he started a Dark Arts class that he teaches as well as the Defense Against the Dark Arts class.

About

Personality: quite, observant

Dislikes: pumpkin juice "I'd rather have tea"

Hobbies: teaching his students, painting, reading

Fears: -arches brow-

Strength: Master Occlumency and Legilimency | Master in the Dark Arts and Defense Against the Dark Arts

Weakness: Alchemy "I don't understand this class but the students seem to like it."

Talents: "Funny enough my greatest talent is performing muggle magic."

Appearance

Height: 6ft 6in

Skin Tone: slightly tan

Eye Color: blue

Relationships

**ALL Opitional**

Father: Bradley

Mother: Beth

Siblings: Bridget & Belle {twin girls ~ 5 years younger than him} | Bobby & Bruce {twin boys ~ 2 years younger than the twin girls}

Family Line of Work: 2 small shops ~ 1st in Diagon Alley: Palindrome {sells anything & everything you could possibly need or want for defending dark magic} | 2nd in Knockturn Alley: Gorgons and Gremlins {sells anything & everything you could possibly need or want for dark magic}

Best Friends: [open]

Friends: [open]

Love Interest: [open]

Enemies: [open]

Work

House: All of them

Title: Headmaster

Core Class(es): Dark Arts | Defense Against the Dark Arts

Magic

Wand:

- Length: 14"

- Flexibility: Solid ~ A wand of this flexibility will become extremely loyal to one owner and one owner only, usually people of great moral integrity. It is a wand that usually heavily specializes in only one area of magic of its owner's choosing. Owners of this wand are generally known for their reliability, their friendliness, and their character. They may find it difficult to understand views that differ from their own but are usually able to politely disagree.

- Wood: Black Walnut ~ Less common than the standard walnut wand, that of black walnut seeks a master of good instincts and powerful insight. Black walnut is a very handsome wood, but not the easiest to master. Paired with a sincere, self-aware owner, however, it becomes one of the most loyal and impressive wands of all, with a particular flair in all kinds of charmwork.

- Core: Rougarou hair ~ Rumoured to have an affinity for Dark magic, although suitable for use by non-Dark wizards and witches as well

Pet: Igor; Male {Margay Cat}

Boggart: death of each his family members

Animagus: Hawk

Patronus: THE HAWK ~ Those with the hawk patronus are dangerously intelligent, noting every detail of what is around them. They are great observers as well as being magnificent hunters, this meaning they have both sides of the coin covered. They can come up with an idea, plan it out, and execute it perfectly. They are extreme perfectionists, wanting everything to be just as they see it. If it isn't, they feel trapped, which can cause them to become incredibly emotional. The most common house for a hawk patronus is Ravenclaw. The most common signs are Aries and Virgo.

Amortentia: The air during a summer rain fall, wild flowers & coconuts

Extra Information

**ALL Optional**

Quotes: "Fear kills everything; your mind, your soul, your heart, your imagination…your everything."

Food: He loves nearly all candy from Honeydukes as well as meat

Drink: Herbal Tea's

Color: All

Animal: His cat :D

Flower: All

Season: Summer

--

**For the making of this character; since adding LINKS is NOT enough credit please put your hands together for

Springhole ~ I use the random generators to help get me started with names & junk like that

Patronus Analysis ~ for providing all the patronus information; I could have ever imagined. FUCKING AWESOME!

Famous Birthdays ~ just one option for astrology if you're into that sort of thing

Pintrest ~ turns out this is where the pic of his wand is from

and finally....

Fact Zoo ~ for providing the picture of the most epic pet in the world

Wikipedia

Before I forget the aforementioned {1st post} Harry Potter Wikia was used for this character.

--

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho

11956936._SY540_.jpg

Introduction

Name: Marla Gray-Bell Mortrape

Birthday: December 31

Astrological Sign: Capricorn

Nationality: Caucasian

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Blood Type: AB-

Past/Bio: There really is much to say about me; I grew up in an orphanage called Wool's Orphanage located in London. Anyway, I digress, it has been said that I was left on the doorstep in a basket wrapped in a blanket with a very strange symbol on it; not to mention my full name was stitched into the blanket as well as my birthday. This blanket is now laying on my bed in my room which I rarely come out of because I am not welcome among the other children…I can't help I bit a kid & now he is in coma.

But whatever I don't like any of these people anyway so it doesn't really matter; I'd rather be alone in my room. Although every so often I do get a visitor; he slithers into my room & whispers to me, sometimes he will even curl around my around my arm to join me in the kitchen when I get myself a piece of rare steak. Needless to say everyone in the orphanage stays away from me…just when I thought I would never see another persons face again; a knock came to the door.

Holy cow, I just found out that I am a witch! Obviously my name has been on the list to go to this school called Hogwarts since I was born; I always knew I was different but really? The man who came to get me looked strict but seemed to have kind eyes however he really didn't look that old but hey what do I know? Anyway; I'm going off course again; something rather strange but amazing happened when he took me to a place called Gringotts; apparently it is a Wizarding bank & even more importantly…apparently a famous wizard opened a vault for witches & wizards going to Hogwarts with no family. However when I got there & told the goblins my name; they handed me an envelope with my name on it as well as a key. The envelope said 'I open only when you are ready for the truth.' Of course I was intrigued to know what was in this envelope however I had more pressing maters at hand. The vault in question; number 666; held not only more money than I had ever seen but also a trunk with my initials, everything I would need for Hogwarts in the next 7 years -according to my companion whose name slips my mind-, but what really got my attention & the attention of my companion is a wand box with a note that read

~Dearest Marla,

You made to Hogwarts, congratulations. I am very sorry I can not be there to see you off on your first day. Mostly I am sorry that I have not been able to see you grow up; something beyond my control has kept me from you but I promise one day you will understand everything.

Anyway, this vault & all its contents is yours forever. I hope you enjoy the wand; I made it myself. Now I know you may not know a lot about wands yet but I will tell you this; approach a wand in the same way you would an animal…with caution & treat it with love. It is 12" long, made of Yew with the core of Basilik fang; I hope it does well for you.

Have fun at Hogwarts & be sure to learn a lot my dear. I promise everything will make sense in due time.

J~

Thus concluded my first trip to Diagon Alley; now all I have to do is wait for term to start. What I didn't know is that once I started school more powers would surface; I knew I could speak to snakes & I had odd cravings for blood.

Info

Personality: quite, reserved, mysterious

Dislikes: being around lots of people

Hobbies: painting -smirk-

Fears: -rolls eyes- I have no fears

Strength: Being me

Weakness: Being me

Talents: no real talents yet ~ however I am sure I will excel at anything

Appearance

Height: 56.7" (144 cm)

Skin Tone: pale

Eye Color: hazel

Hair Description:

- Color: Black

- Length: Middle back

- Style: Straight ~Wavy to the point of poofy when wet~

Extra:

- Scars: claw marks on back though I have no idea how they got there

- Birthmark: inner left forearm

Relationships

*~*She does not know ANY of this & it is very complicated; all will be explained in this section.

Donor 1: Tom Riddle/Lord Voldemort

Donor 2: Severus Snape

Donor 3: Fenrir Greyback

Donor 4: Bellatrix Lestrange

Donor 5: House-Elf; Libby

-

Family Line of Work: Potion Master/Scientist

Family Background: Former Death Eater

-

My name is Jugson; I am a former Death Eater & a fulltime scientist. Being the scientist that I am; I already knew I wanted to do something big & would need the blood of some pretty powerful wizards to do such a thing. So during the many battles my fellow death eaters & I were in together; I was able to acquire all the blood I needed & store it in my lab.

At the downfall of the Dark Lord I started playing around with different potions & the blood; with many failures I was starting to think nothing would happen. However one night during the full moon is when everything changed & I do mean everything; the cauldron of potion sitting by the window started bubbling from the full moon. Something told me to add the blood of my fellow death eaters when my House Elf Libby came into the room, I took one look at her & plucked one of her hairs adding it to the potion. Nothing happened of interest that night so I really had no idea what to expect but by the time the full moon cycle was over I was surprised to see a baby in the cauldron. Someway…somehow; I had created a child in this way.

However at the same moment my Ministry tracker started going nuts so I had no choice but to grab the child, make my lab disappear & get out of there. We lived in a cave not far from my home for a while where I named the child Marla Gray-Bell Mortrape, made her a Slytherin blanket & dropped her off at an orphanage. I really didn't want to leave her there but with the Ministry on my tail & me needing to be on the run; I couldn't risk having a child with me. I'm still on the run but I have been able to get a lot done to make Marla's life easier once she get's to Hogwarts.

I just wonder how she will react when she finds out that she was created in a lab.*~*

Education

House: Slytherin

Year: 1

Best Core Class: Dark Arts

Worst Core Class: Astronomy

Elective: Alchemy

Quidditch: -shrugs- Doubt it

Extra-Curricular: HELL NO

Magic

Wand:

- Length: 12"

- Flexibility:

Hard - A wand of this flexibility is very difficult to work with and its loyalty is not won easily. Hard wands are great for complex and advanced levels of magic, so beginning wizards and witches may find extra difficulty with this wand when it doesn't perform well for simple magic. As such, this type of wand is best suited for wizards and witches who are gifted, stubborn, and never give up. Owners of this wand also have a tendency to view things in absolutes; black or white. Some people may find them intimidating or difficult to approach.

- Wood:

Yew - Yew wands are among the rarer kinds, and their ideal matches are likewise unusual, and occasionally notorious. The wand of yew is reputed to endow its possessor with the power of life and death, which might, of course, be said of all wands; and yet yew retains a particularly dark and fearsome reputation in the spheres of duelling and all curses. However, it is untrue to say (as those unlearned in wandlore often do) that those who use yew wands are more likely to be attracted to the Dark Arts than another. The witch or wizard best suited to a yew wand might equally prove a fierce protector of others. Wands hewn from these most long-lived trees have been found in the possession of heroes quite as often as of villains. Where wizards have been buried with wands of yew, the wand generally sprouts into a tree guarding the dead owner's grave. What is certain, in my experience, is that the yew wand never chooses either a mediocre or a timid owner.

- Core: Basilisk fang

Pet: Mist ~ A black cat with shadow powers

Boggart: No longer having powers

Animagus: N/A ~ not yet

Patronus: Fox ~ Patience, wisdom, intelligence, adaptability. People can be high strung or exceedingly calm, charismatic or mysterious, prone to stand out or blend in, keep peace or make mischief.

Amortentia: blood, burning wood ~ especially cedar & black roses

Extra Information

**ALL Optional**

Quotes: "If I trust you, feel proud. This is only for people who deserve it."

Food: rare steak

Drink: fire whiskey ~ even though my first taste was snuck at The Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley

Color: Black & Green

Animal: Snake & Now my cat Mist

Flower: Black rose

Season: -shrugs- Don't matter

--

**For the making of this character; since adding LINKS is NOT enough credit please put your hands together for

The Horoscope ~ yet another astrology option if you're into that sort of thing

Deviant Art ~ Syltherin symbol on blanket

Sorry can not find the original site the pic of her birthmark came from so it will go uncredited.

Playbuzz ~ Slytherin symbol on house robes

Pintrest ~ Pic of her wand; hehe seems that I really like this site for the wands | Pic of character seems to be from here also

~ Picture of her cat; Mist...had to change it cause the previous site went away

Superpower Wiki ~ for the powers of Mist

Again the aforementioned {1st post} site was also used; Harry Potter Wikia

--

Last edited:
Teacher wip
tumblr_luq1rolCHx1qaof7y.jpg
Face Claim: Valentina Cervi

• Name: Salome Agrippa
    Nickname(s):
    Known as Dancer of the Seven Veils
    Birthday:
    October 30th
    Astrology Sign:
    Scorpio
    Species: Vampire
    Orientation: Heterosexual
    Past/Bio:
    Salome Agrippa was a Judean princess and contemporary of Jesus Christ. Her mother Herodias divorced Salome's father Herod II in order to wed his brother Herod Antipas. When John the Baptist denounced the royal couple as incestuous Herodias orchestrated his death. She was well aware that her new husband had a fondness for teenage virgins and thus used her own young daughter to bend Herod Antipas to her will. Salome was delivered to her uncle wrapped in scarfs and what they did in the bedchamber could be interpreted as a dance. This act give rise to the legend of the Dance of the Seven Veils. Salome quickly found her self vilified by her own people. Even though she was a victim of her mother's lust for power and nothing but a political pawn her reputation was forever ruined. Salome would be remembered throughout the histories as the original femme fatale 'a symbol of dangerous female sexuality'.

Though it is not exactly specified when Salome was acquainted with her maker. She does reveal that they met her naker during his savage and nihilistic phase. Salome was saddened when she learned of his passing but felt that he lost his way by placing humans on equal footing with vampires. Finally got in contact with the Death eaters

• Personality
    Manipulative
    Cold
    Calculating
    Power hungry
    Loyal to a point
    Dangerous
    Bold
    Bloodthirsty
    Cut throat
    blood
    magic
    music
    piano
    power
    Dislikes:
    stupidity
    dishonesty
    Hobbies:
    playing piano
    Swimming
    Learning how to make daylightrings to walk in the sun easier
    Magic

• Generation:
    Very old Generation after originals
    Old?
    Yes
    Yes, True Age:
    Looks Age:
    Height:
    5'8
    Eye color:
    Green
    Skin Tone:
    Pale as the moon
    Hair Description:
    - Color:
    Brown
    - Highlights:
    none
    - Length:
    Just past her shoulders
    - Style:
    Straight
    - Worn: in a ponytailor braided down.

• - Scars:
    Many on her body from being turned
    - Piercings:
    Ears
    -Tattoos:
    Coven mark on her wrist
    -Birthmarks:
    -Facial Features: Sharp features pointed and sharp

• Father: Herod II - Father (deceased) and Herod Antipas - Uncle/Step-father (deceased)
    Mother: Herodias - Mother (deceased)
    Siblings: none
    Relatives:
    Philip - First husband (deceased)
    Aristobulus - Second husband (deceased)
    Roman Zimojic- Lover (destroyed)
    Agrippa - Son (deceased)
    Aristobulus - Son (deceased)
    Herod - Son (deceased)
    Family Line of Work:
    Chancellor's, and Runs a magic shop in Knockturn alley and Diagonally
    Family Background:
    Works for the Death Eaters
    Best Friend(s): open
    Friend(s): open
    Love Interest: open
    Enemy(ies): open

• Job Title: Transfiguration Teacher
    Responsibilities: Head Of Slytherin also helps the headmaster with the school, like Professor Mcgonagall did for Headmaster Dumbledore
    Are you head of any after school extra curricular's? No
    Yes, list then: N/A

• Pet: Battie Vampire Bat
    Animagus: Bat
    Amortentia: Blood, lillies, and marigold
    Quotes: " weakness is weakness and Power is power."
    "No one is innocent were all guilty of many things."
    Theme Song: Bad Things Jace Everett
    Anything Else:
    Can speak many different languages

(Most of family and bio are copied from True blodd wikia salome is a character on there)

Last edited:
blue-eyes-girl-pretty-white-hair-Favim.com-1997471.jpg
Fc: unknown

• Name:
    Skylar Rose Lestrange
    Nickname(s):
    Sky or Skyla
    Birthday:
    October 31st
    Astrology Sign:
    Scorpio
    Nationality:
    British
    Blood Status:
    Pure Blood
    Blood Type:
    O negative
    Species:
    Witch
    Orientation:
    Heterosexual
    Past/Bio:
    Want to know her past you have to get to know her. (Really bad with CS Bios)

• Personality:
    sarcastic, observant, witty, charming, smart, adventurous, bold, daring, loyal, outspoken, prideful, secretive and slightly dangerous
    Dark Arts
    Cats
    Dogs
    Snakes
    Flying
    Owls
    Music
    Writing
    Potions
    Charms
    Transfiguration class
    Swimming
    Learning about what is in the lake and forest
    Dislikes:
    Stupidity
    Dishonor
    Mudbloods
    Muggles
    Hobbies:
    Making spells and potions
    Reading
    Swimming
    Singing
    Transforming
    Fears:
    Small spaces
    Azkaban
    Dementors
    Strengths:
    Pride
    Knowledge
    Weaknesses:
    Temper
    Pride
    Talents:
    Hexes
    Charms
    Potions
    Spells
    And Transfiguration

• Height:
    5'6
    Skin Tone:
    Fair
    Eye Color:
    Crystal Blue
    Hair Description:
    Her hair is soft and reaches down to the middle of her back. It is White Blonde normally styled straight down with swoop bangs, she wears it braided partly to the back Hair
    - Scars:
    Her back has a long one
    -Birthmarks:
    Her wrist she has a death eater mark on her arm
    -Facial Features:
    pointed features very Defined

• Father:
    Lysander Rath Lestrange Alive
    Mother:
    Distemper Lavender Lestrange (Malfoy) Deceased
    Siblings:
    Jason Lestrange 14 Fourth Year
    Harmony Lestrange 11 First Year
    Relatives:
    Great Great Grandmother Bellatrix Lestrange Deceased
    Great Great Grandfather Rudolph Lestrange Deceased
    Great GrandFather Scorpius Malfoy Deceased
    Great Grandmother Delphi Lestrange Deceased
    Grandfather Sylas Lestrange Alive
    Grandmother Selene Malfoy Deceased
    Half Sister- Marla Kinda in a way unknown to Sky
    Family Line of Work:
    Ministry Department of Mystery
    Family Background:
    Death Eaters
    Best Friend(s):
    Open
    Friend(s):
    Open
    Love Interest:
    Likes a Teacher at the school
    Enemies:
    open

• House:
    Slytherin
    Year:
    Seventh
    Best Class:
    Dark Arts
    Worst Class:
    Herbology
    Elective:
    Magical Creatures
    Quidditch:
    No
    No
    Yes, list then:
    N/A
  • Wand:
    BLACKCHERRY_THUMB.jpg
    -Wood
    Cherry- is a tree on which cherry fruits grow. The cherry fruits of commerce are usually obtained from a limited number of species, including especially cultivars of the wild cherry.
    Cherry is very rare wand wood that makes for a Wand of strange power, most highly prized by the wizarding students of the school of Mahoutokoro in Japan, where those who own cherry wands have special prestige. The Western wand-purchaser should dispel from their minds any notion that the pink blossom of the living tree makes for a frivolous or merely ornamental wand , for cherry wood often makes a wand that possesses truly lethal power, whatever the core
    -Core
    Dragon Heartstring
    is a material from a dragon that can be used in the core of a wand . It is unknown from which varieties of dragon the heartstrings are collected, and what effect this difference makes on the attributes of the wand, if any. Since the heart is a vital organ in all creatures, it can be assumed that the material is taken after the dragon has either died of natural causes or been killed. It is also unknown what quantity of heartstrings can be collected from each dragon's heart. Dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner. The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.
    though if paired with dragon heartstring, the wand ought never to be teamed with a wizard without exceptional self-control and strength of mind.
    -Length
    13 1/4
    -Flexibility
    Quite Flexible
    Description given from Quiz:
    As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and whichare capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with their current owner. The Dragon Wand tends to turn easiest to Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. Also the most prone of three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.
  • Best powers (3):
    Dark arts, Transfiguration, and Charms
    Worst powers (3):
    Herbology, Astronomy, Muggle anything
    Any natural born powers:
    Can speak to snakes
    Umberkenesis
    Patronous:
    Due to her birth mark and family business she can not produce a patronus charm
    Animagus:
    Grim Wolf - Quiz explanation
    Your Animagus should be the Grim Wolf, a large black ghostly dog figure,often associatedwith death. Don't be worried though, this just means your adamant about what you want in life,and even if you're misunderstood you know qnd accept who you are and thats what counts. Grim have a reputationfor huanting church yards, though this is actually a misunderstanding, as they are in reality guarding the lost souls there, just as you consider yourself to be fiercely loyal and protectiveof your loved ones. The Grim Animagus form be perfect for your personality.
    Amortentia:
    Rose, Lavender and Juniper berries

• Pet:
    savannahcat-10.jpg
    Lynx 2 year old Savannah cat
    Quotes:
    "Death is not the end, it is just the beginning."
    "To die would be and awfully big adventure"
    Theme Song:
    Heathens Twenty One Pilots
    Food:
    Steak loves it
    Drink:
    Butterbeer From Hogsmead at the Three broomsticks
    Color:
    Loves Green, Purple and Black
    Animal:
    Snake and Dogs
    Flower:
    Water Lily
    Season:
    Winter Loves the cold
    Anything Else:
    Speaks Parsel Tongue naturally gifted with it

Wands and other Shit that is taken from the potter site is in this cs even though they came from a test not the potter site​

Last edited:
Estelmist Kallinei
3d1387cc84f45cc8b4ac69bd7d9c3539.jpg

FC: Nils Kuiper / Lithunium Snow

• Name
    Estelmist Themistae Kallinei

Nickname
    Estel

Birthday
    August 16th

Astrology Sign
    Leo
    [spoili]
    In their social world
    The proud Lion regally walks into the zodiac as the fierce guardian. Leos, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, confident, and determined. Highly sociable, Lions love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they tend to steal attention away from others, as their commanding presence and loud roar demands respect. This cat is attentive and isn't afraid to give and receive affection. However, they also enjoy their independence.

In their professional world
    While Leos don't necessarily mind being under someone else's authority, they are known to be natural born leaders, and tend to be more comfortable when they are organizing and guiding others. They are charismatic and energetic. With their Fixed quality, the Lions may not be the ones initiating new ideas or projects, but they are certainly the people who will stick it through for the long haul.

What to keep in mind
    One cannot speak of a Lion without mentioning its pride - its dignity, that is. While Leos are confident people who love praise and attention (even though they may not admit it), their well-hidden sensitivity doesn't take too kindly to criticism. Don't be surprised if some ferocious Lions bite your head off when you give them negative feedback or disagree with them. Lions will brutally fight for their beliefs and ideas, and are not likely to swallow their mighty pride and admit fault. In addition, take care not to instigate petty fights with these cats - once they sink in their claws, they will not let you get away.

Describtion copied from the test results at psychtests.[/spoili]

Species
    Water Nymph
    [spoili]They are rather peaceful and friendly creatures. Very friendly even. Seduction comes as a second nature and sex is almost just as good as food. They could go days without food as long as they can replace that with sexual energy, so yes that means at least three times sex per day. Still this will only last for max ten days before they need to have some real food. Often Nymph use sex when food is scarce. Secondly they are quite musical and artistic creatures. They like dancing on land as much as swimming in the ocean. Their movements always quite fluent and enchanting. This also gives them a soft spot for shiny stuff and pretty things. They are drawn to it like a moth to a flame. While they are not the most faithful creatures themselves, they are rather possessive over what is theirs and can have quite a jealousy strike.
    As creatures of the water their main weakness is dryness. They need to be in a humid enviroment at least, most idea a place where they have free access to water for soaking at their hearts desire. Their beauty is based on how much water access they have, when they are in a dry enviroment their skin with start to turn grey before peeling away slowly. They shed it like dry skin. It will start with small patches but if not brought water quickly enough, the damage quickly becomes irreversible, leaving burn like marks on their body.
    Anatomy wise they are almost the same as a human, except for the fact they are coldblooded. Their heartbeat is a lot slower and their blood thicker in texture. It comes in handy for it makes them bleed less fast, if they bleed one will see their blood to be clear turqoise in color. Another difference with humans is that their teeth are general sharper, they are more build for eating (raw) fish. Behind their ears they have gills which gives them the ability to breath underwater and the skin between their fingers and toes makes them quicker in the water. Depending on how much time a Nymph spends in the water their bodies can adjust more and more to that lifestyle, which includes the build up of scales, fins on the elbows or shoulders, losing the ability to speak.[/spoili]

Orientation
    Pansexual, though like most of his species he seems to have a preference towards males

Past
    Estelmist grew up happily at Mer Iglais, a very large lake in Southern Italy. Humans hardly disturb them there and they were one with the nature they came to love. They could even go to the sea if they wish to do so or travel to the cities surrounding them. That nymphs possess magic was not really a surprise to anyone, they are a magical creature after all. However it doesn't happen often their magic is pure enough to be invited to magical schools. So when he happened to recieve his invitation seven years ago, there was no doubt on his mind.

His first year was amazing. It took some adjustments and he was a bit of a troublemaker, but still he had the time of his life and he was a decent student. His second year flew by before he knew it, but it was his third year that caused some problems. His at that time sort of steady lover had the nerve to admire another being with Estelmist present. His envious and possessive Nymph nature took over and combined with magic he froze the eyes of his lover, rendering him blind. It was a rather traumatic event for both of them, since even the best magic seemed to be unable to undo the damage he had done. Estelmist returned home, before Christmas.

He had thought that to be the end of his Hogwarts adventure, but the following september he recieved his usual letter. Albeit it was the same as the year before. He'd have to repeat the year he had missed out. He gladly took the second chance that was given and return to Hogwarts. So far without any further accidents...
  • Personality
    The goods things about Estelmist are that he is very openminded and friendly towards anyone. He would also try to help anyone who asks for his help, though he might want something in return. He is a great story teller and he is good at cheering you up when you are down. Furthermore he can always find something good about anyone and will find a compliment fitting for anyone.
    On the bad sight he is a very sly man. He can lie straight in your face and you wouldn't even notice it. Thanks to his heritage he is quite a seducer and he doesn't mind playing it dirty through some nymph skills. Like most nymphs he can be very possessive, definitely if he has a lover that is very hard to get or rare to show any affection and yes, he also has that famous nymphen jealousy streak. However for someone with a debaucherous lifestyle as his, he is very caring for each and every of his lovers. He will make sure they will get the biggest pleasure imagineable and that nothing ever comes short in their desires. So on that point he is definitely not a selfish lover.

Swimming
    Sunbathing (for a short time)
    Sex
    Kittens (though they seem to dislike him)
    Being the center of attention

Dislikes
    Hot temperatures
    Dry climates
    Dogs
    Rabbits
    Being ignored

Hobbies
    Swimming
    Dancing
    Wizard Chess
    Flirting
  • Skin Tone
    Slightly suntouched

Hair
    His hair is long and soft. It goes from dark blond to light brown. Mostly he wears it wavy with some braids, but it honestly depends on his mood.
    Straight (sorta)
    Wavy
    Messy Braid
    Half Braided
    Messy Bun

Eyes
    He has grey to blue eyes, depending on his energy level and mood. The brighter and bluer they are the more relaxed and happy he is.

Build
    His body is well trained, thanks to a lot of swimming. Most strenght is in his legs and abs. He is just an inch short for hitting that 6'-mark, making him 5'11" (1.82m).

Clothing
    Clothing wise he is not that picky. He likes comfy stuff and fluffy stuff. He will mostly walk around in nothing more than a pair of jogging pants, if given the chance. His clothing is always rather simple and still he knows how to make it work best on his body and draw attention. Though he loves shiny and pretty things, he doesn't wear that much jewelry. Mostly just earjewelry or a few bracelets when he feels like it. Shoes wise, he will never wear them. Not at any given occassion has he ever been seen wearing shoes and he likes to keep it that way.

Scars
    He has once be attacked by a shark. So there are still some tears and teeth marks visible in his right calve.

Extra
    He has gills for underwater breathing. They are hardly visible when he does not use them. They look more like he has some old claw marks on his throat than anything else.
  • Father
    Unknown, probably a pureblood wizard

Mother
    Cathileth Miraina Kallinei

Siblings
    Too many mention probably

Relatives
    Everyone in the Mer Iglais is somehow connected

Family Line of Work
    His mother is recently crowned Queen of the Nymphs, making him a Crown Prince

Family Background
    There is not much known of the Nymphs at Mer Iglais. The Kallinei have been the first to settle there, and therefore are considered the Royalty of the Mer. Three or four more Nymph families had followed. The Kallinei have always been a rather nomadic family until they made Mer Iglais their home many decades ago. Probably when his grandmother had been pregnant with his mother.

Best Friend
    TBA

Friends
    TBA
  • House
    Slytherin

Year
    Six

Best Class
    Transfiguration

Worst Class
    Herbology

No
  • Wand
    Hawthorn, Dragon Heartstring, 14 1/4″, Brittle
    [spoili]This core is the most flamboyant of the three, and often produces the strongest and most powerful wands. Dragon heartstring usually favours ambitious spell-casting and as a result the wand is more likely to turn to the Dark Arts than any other core; however, a wand that has this core will not do so of its own will. Dragon heartstring wands are loyal to their first owner, but when won, their loyalty and sensitivity will be lessened. This core produces wands that are most prone to accidents in wrong hands, being quite temperamental at times and sometimes (Albeit rarely) acting of their own accord. The wand is also susceptible to being a twin core.

Description taken from Pottermore wand test results[/spoili]

Best powers
    Seduction and manipulation
    Lying and decieving
    Swimming

Worst powers
    Dark Arts
    Torture or purposely hurting something (both physical and mentally)

Any natural born powers
    Ice Magic
    [spoili]
    Ice Ice Icicle
    Estelmist is very skilled in making sharp icicles and use them as projectile towards his enemies.
    Upside: Direct damage as they can pierce through skin.
    Several targets can be hit at once.
    Downside: The larger the icicles the more energy it costs.
    The more icicles he uses the more concentration it takes to keep them accurate.

Frostbite
    Estelmist can cause hypothermia or frostbite to his enemies.
    Upside: Damage over time with lasting effects.
    Downsides: It takes quite some time before the effects start.
    Physical concact is needed.
    The larger the target or the warmer the target the more time and energy it will take.

Ice Sculpture
    A defense mechanism that covers Estelmists complete body in a thick layer of ice.
    Upside: The thick layer of ice can take quite a lot damage.
    Downside: There is no cancellation or counterspell, so undoing takes a lot of time.
    If he has been frozen for more than one hour, his heart and bloodflow will need to be restarted.
    He is immobilized while frozen.

Ice water
    Estelmist can bring down the temperature of water
    Upsides: It can create very slippery ice patches.
    It can slow his enemies down.
    Downsides: The larger or deeper the water, the more time and energy it will cost.
    Freezing over moving water is almost impossible and will take a great deal of concentration.
    His allies may have the same troubles as his enemies.

Passives
    He can substain very low temperatures without any problem (though due to being coldblooded he will be slower than usual).
    If there is ice or snow on the ground he can manipulate that.

Weaknesses
    His magic weakens with higher temperatures. When temperatures come above 30/35 degrees Celsius he isn't able to hold anything frozen for any amount of time, unless he is in direct contact with it and in that case it will cause him a lot of energy.
    He is weak against fire, but also sand or salt can give him a hard time.[/spoili]

Pet
    A purple Pygmy Puff

Patronus
    A Horse

Last edited:
image.png

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

[tabs][/tabs]

• Name:
    Carina Isabella Bianchi

Nickname:
    None

Birthday:
    September 22nd

Astrology Sign:
    Virgo

Nationality:
    Italian

Blood Status:
    Pureblood

Blood Type:
    AB+

Species:
    Witch

Orientation:
    Bisexual

Past/Bio:
    Carina is the second child of Gabrielle Bianchi neè Zabini and Emilio Bianchi. Like any pureblood child Carina lived a marvelous like of wealth and luxury. She was spoiled by her parents. They made sure that they're little girl wanted for nothing. As a pureblood Carina was taught how to act like the proper young woman since she was a toddler. In face Carina, along with her older brother had their own live in governess. Carina was taught about proper pureblood etiquette along with how to control her magic. Much to her parent's delight she was a fast learner but it was expected since she was apart of the Bianchi household.

Carina was introduced to other pureblood children. She'd been taught about the important of making connections and networking. Her life wasn't completely serious though. In fact Carina and her family would travel often. Exploring the world and learning new things along the way. Before she knew it, she was receiving her letter to Hogwarts. Her brother however had gotten a letter from an Italian wizarding school. Carina's life at Hogwarts was smooth with a few bumps along the way of course. She was able to climb the top of the social ladder fairly quickly, thanks to her wits and looks.

Last edited by a moderator:

f8423622e788e05e4ae2d787edbb88cc.jpg

FC: Mark Tacher Feingold

Introduction

Name: Luke Rivera
Birthday: April 15
Astrological: Aries
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Blood Type: O+
Past/Bio: Luke was raised only by his father (Mark) due to his mother (Helen) dying while giving birth to him; after her death Mark had a difficult time raising their son in a way that she would be proud of. However after some time Mark found his grove; it also helped that Helen kept every single book she ever bought while going to Alderspring Witchcraft Boarding School this is how Luke got started learning magic & this is also how they found out that he is a mute.

However even though Luke is mute he is still very powerful; he found that he does not need a wand…in fact he by passed Ollivander's during his trip to Diagon Alley. The magic he uses is cast by tracing Chinese characters in the air & if something is not already in the format as he needs it; he puts it together. All of his school books have the Chinese characters added for each spell.

When Luke first heard that he is a wizard he thought he would have a hard time making friends for obvious reasons however he soon found that with his outgoing personality loads of people liked him. Not to mention his Quidditch skills made him crazy popular; however this is his last year & now he has to figure out his life's path.

About

Personality: quite (well duh), outgoing & athletic
Likes: sports {basketball, baseball, football, soccer, rugby, quidditch…well basically anything that requires skill} & magic {he can't perform most magic with a wand although he tries}
Dislikes: judgmental people
Hobbies: martial arts, guitar playing & painting
Fears: not finding love
Strength: powers {at least that's what he believes is his only strength}
Weakness: lost both his parents
Talents: athletic & powers

Appearance

Height: 6ft 6in
Skin Tone: tan
Eye Color: brown

Extra:
- Tattoos: -arm; in pic- {got the day of his fathers funeral}

Relationships

**ALL Opitional**

Father: Mark; Chinese Muggle ~ died from a hit & run a few years ago
Mother: Helen; Mexican Witch ~ died giving birth to her son

Education

House: Gryffindor
Year: 7
Best Core Class: Potions
Worst Core Class: History of Magic {so boring}
Quidditch: Yes {Gryffindor Beater}

Magic

Boggart: He's in a dark room dying alone
Patronus: Seal ~ THE SEAL

The seal patronus is one that shows a playful soul, that seeks excitement in all of it's ventures. These are not studious individuals, as they are too busy trying to feel as free as they can. They have the ability to light up a room, and they know it, and like to use it to the best of their ability. They are never ones to let their feelings get the best of them, because they are too wrapped up in everything else to care very much about what other people think of them. They would much rather be busy exploring life.
Amortentia: crisp air, fresh cut grass & rain

Extra Information

**ALL Optional**

Quotes: "I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend." -Abraham Lincoln
Theme Song: Workout Music
Food: Meat

--

Shall We Date Wikia ~ The way in which he can do magic is very similar to Azusa Kuze in the Wizardess Heart game

Again Springhole makes another come back for this character as well

and again Patronus Analysis makes another come back for this character

For the first time ever YouTube makes an appearance; since my character is mute he take joy in listening to music especially working out to it

Wikipedia

Again the aforementioned {1st post} site was most likely used; Harry Potter Wikia

--

Last edited:
image.png

Rebel with a cause

• Name:
    Noah Smith

Nickname:
    None

Birthday:
    November 17th

Astrology Sign:
    Sagittarius

Nationality:
    Italian

Blood Status:
    Half-blood

Blood Type:
    B-

Species:
    Wizard

Orientation:
    Pansexual

Past/Bio:
    Noah was born two a pureblood wizard and a ordinary muggle woman. The two of them met in a coffee shop and fell for each other at first glance. They dated for years and eventually got married. It was then hat Noah's dad spilled the beans. His mother was shocked yet excited. She was a lover of the supernatural and magical. It took some getting used to but eventually they got the hang of it. Then came Noah. His life was a mix of muggle and magical, so her gained an appreciation for both worlds.

• Noah is a lively young lad who enjoys the thrill of life. He likes to have a good time with his friends and family. When he's around things are never dull. Noah is a extrovert through and through as well as a party animal. He loves to meet new people and socialize. He was taught to be kind to everyone. Noah is mischievous as well. He's a lover of pranks, he's pulled a variety during his time at Hogwarts. When it comes to bravery he has loads. Some call him reckless. He's led by his emotions most of the time and has trouble thinking beige he acts.

Noah is always sticking up for the little guy. He doesn't like when other are treated bad because of their differences. He's willing to get into a fight if it means he's defending someone. When it comes to his friend Noah is loyal. Once you've earned his trust it's hard to get rid of him. He has a dark side as well. Noah can hold a grudge for a long time and he can be vindictive.

Hogmeade
    Dogs
    Pranks
    Parties
    Sweets
    Animals

Dislikes:
    Bigots
    Prejudice
    Cats
    Hot Weather

Hobbies:
    Pranking
    Quidditch
    Exploding Snaps

• Golden Brown

Hair Description:
    Dark Brown & Curly

Extra:

- Scars:
    None

-Birthmarks:
    None

-Facial Features:
    Noah has thick eyebrows and a large nose. His chin is strong and his eyes are blue in color. He has full pink lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
4277e2f3fa3012c85b66360d58db4a4e.jpg
Fc: Angelina Petrova

• Name:
    Sabine Riley Night
    Nickname(s):
    Sabe or Saber or Saber Tooth
    Birthday:
    November 1st
    Astrology Sign:
    Scorpio
    Nationality:
    Russian and Australian
    Blood Status:
    Pure Blood
    Blood Type:
    O negative
    Species:
    Witch
    Orientation:
    Heterosexual
    Past/Bio:
    Want to know her past you have to get to know her. (Really bad with CS Bios)

• Personality:
    sarcastic, observant, witty, charming, smart, adventurous, bold, daring, loyal, outspoken, prideful, and secretive
    Dark Arts
    Cats
    Dogs
    Snakes
    Flying
    Owls
    Music
    Writing
    Potions
    Charms
    Transfiguration class
    Swimming
    Learning about what is in the lake and forest
    Dislikes:
    Stupidity
    Dishonor
    Mudbloods
    Muggles
    Hobbies:
    Making spells and potions
    Reading
    Singing
    Transforming
    Fears:
    Small spaces
    Dementors
    Strengths:
    Pride
    Knowledge
    Weaknesses:
    Temper
    Pride
    Talents:
    Hexes
    Charms
    Potions
    Spells
    And Transfiguration

• Height:
    5'7
    Skin Tone:
    Fair
    Eye Color:
    Green Blue
    Hair Description:
    Dark Black that reaches just past her shoulders. Soft straight, and always down with some lift to the roots
    - Scars:
    Random scars here or there
    -Birthmarks:
    None
    -Facial Features:
    Soft yet sharp

• Father:
    Danver Night Alive
    Mother:
    Hailey Malfoy- Night Alive
    Siblings:
    Brother Drake Night out of school
    Relatives:
    Great Great Grandmother Narcissus Malfoy
    Great Great Grandfather Lucius Malfoy
    Great Grandfather Draco Malfoy
    Great Grandmother Astoria Greengrass aka Malfoy
    Grandfather Hale Night
    Grandmother Bella Malfoy
    Cousins Marla, Harmony, Skylar, and Jason
    Family Line of Work:
    Ministry Department
    Family Background:
    Death Eaters
    Best Friend(s):
    Sabine
    Open
    Friend(s):
    Skylar
    Estel
    Open
    Love Interest:
    Estel
    Open
    Enemies:
    open

• House:
    Slytherin
    Year:
    6th year
    Best Class:
    Dark arts
    Worst Class:
    Flying
    Elective:
    Alchemy
    Quidditch:
    No
    No
    Yes, list then:
    N/A
  • Wand:
    View attachment 159653
    -Wood
    Hawthorne
    -Core
    Dragon Heartstring
    -Length
    14 1/4
    -Flexibility
    Brittle
    Description given from Quiz:
    This core is the most flamboyant of the three, and often produces the strongest and most powerful wands. Dragon heartstring usually favours ambitious spell-casting and as a result the wand is more likely to turn to the Dark Arts than any other core; however, a wand that has this core will not do so of its own will. Dragon heartstring wands are loyal to their first owner, but when won, their loyalty and sensitivity will be lessened. This core produces wands that are most prone to accidents in wrong hands, being quite temperamental at times and sometimes (Albeit rarely) acting of their own accord.
  • Best powers (3):
    Transfiguration
    Dark Arts
    Herbology
    Worst powers (3):
    Alchemy
    Astronomy
    Potions
    Any natural born powers:
    Can speak with Snakes
    Shadow Powers
    Patronous:
    None can not being a death eater
    Animagus:
    Falcon
    Amortentia:
    Rose, Jasmine, Lavender, and Pine

• Pet:
    Purple Pygmy puff
    Quotes:
    "There are secrets, and I can keep them hidden kept my darkest secret for years Along woth my cousin Skylar
    Theme Song:
    Ride Twenty One Pilots
    Food:
    Loves Fried chicken
    Drink:
    Scooby Snack
    Color:
    Emerald Green
    Animal:
    Snakes and Dogs
    Flower:
    Rose
    Season:
    Fall
    Anything Else:
    Loves Snakes owns one

Wands and other Shit that is taken from the potter site is in this cs even though they came from a test not the potter site​

Last edited:

Unknown_9.jpg

•Introductions•

Name: Lily Rockside

Birthday: June 28

Astrology Sign: Cancer

Species: Rainbow Fairy/Vampire

Past/Bio: Lily has no idea who her parents are; all she knows for certain is that the people who raised her are the owners of the Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley. Therefore she has grown up around witches & wizards all her life; the first time her powers came to surface was when she was 5 years old…her hair changed color whenever her mood changed. At the age of 7 was the very first time her blood lust surfaced…she nearly attacked a customer; thankfully her father {well the man who raised her} acted quickly by whipping out his wand & securing her to the floor with ropes then had her feed from him.

Even though they {her & her family} has had a difficult time getting used to her powers as she grew up it didn't matter because at least she was loved.

•About•

Personality: sweet, kind & bubbly

Dislikes: being bored & truly stupid people

•Appearance•

♣ ALL Optional ♣

Skin Tone: pale

Hair Description:

- Color: pastel rainbow

- Length: middle back

- Style: wavy

- Worn: down

•Relationships•

♣ ALL Optional ♣

Best Friend(s): {open}

Friend(s): {open}

•Education•

House: Hufflepuff

Best Class: Herbology & Care of Magical Creatures

Worst Class: Potions

Do you participate in after school extra curricular's? Nah

•Magic•

-Object: ring ~ this allows her to walk outside during the daylight

Wings

Any natural born powers: flying {DUH}, heightened speed & hearing;

Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition: Possess physical attributes that surpass normal humans..

Enhanced/Supernatural Agility: Gain enhanced ability to perform feats of super speed and reflexes.

Enhanced/Supernatural Dexterity: Make quick and precise movements in almost any situation.

Enhanced/Supernatural Durability: Become impervious to most forms of harm.

Enhanced/Supernatural Strength: Gain enhanced strength.

Malleable Anatomy: alter the body to a limited degree.

Pet: Color Changing Pygmy Puff

Patronous: A Jack Russell Terrier ~ You're more of a follower than a leader, but you're a great comfort and necessity to your friends. Your ideal night consists of candy and binge-watching Netflix movies, but you also enjoy a night out watching sports.

--

Shopify ~ The pic of her ring came from here

Deviant Art ~ Pic of her wings came from here

Again Springhole make another appearance for this character

and again Superpower Wiki makes another appearance by picking & choosing some powers

Again the aforementioned {1st post} site was most likely used; Harry Potter Wikia

--

Last edited:
image.png

Only the gentle are ever truly strong.

[tabs][/tabs]

• Name:
    Emiliano Sousa

Nickname(s):
    Milio

Birthday:
    April 20th

Astrology Sign:
    Taurus

Wizard

Orientation:
    Asexual Demiromantic

Past/Bio:
    Emiliano is apart of a elite, pureblood family from Brazil. Unlike Europe, Brazil was much more lax. There was rarely any prejudice concerning blood. Allowing strong magical people into families was viewed as a good thing, as he reduced inbreeding and heightened birth rates. Emiliano is the oldest of four siblings. He is the heir to the Sousa line and Silva line. Emiliano was raised to be a respectable young woman. His family valued hard work and dedication, something that they encouraged in their children. As a young man he attended Castelobruxo. A school in Brazil that specialized in Herbology and Magizoology. The castle is an imposing building, often compared to a temple and made of golden rock. To muggles the castle appears as ruins. Even as a young boy Emiliano knew that he wanted to travel.

Once old enough he fulfilled his dream, traveling all over to learn about different forms of magic and studying under masters an a apprentice. He mainly focused on Herbology & Magizoology. Emiliano was offered a teaching position at Hogwarts. Out of curiosity he accepted the position and eventually came to adore his jobs.
    [tab=About][/tab]

• Personality:
    Emiliano is like the typical Hufflepuff, he's not afraid to open up and his family and friends are important to him. Concerning those that he holds close Emiliano gives him his loyalty. He's willing to do almost anything for them and becomes protective as well. Despite his somewhat brutish appearance Emiliano is actually a gentle soul. It's obvious in the way that he treats the plants in his class as well as come of the animals around the castle. He genuinely cares for his puffs. When they need him Emiliano is willing to help. Students find that they can come to him and talk about their problems. He's an understanding individual and compassionate. Emiliano is truly a kind person. He isn't someone who is kind because he had a ulterior motive. When others say Hufflepuffs are saps Emiliano will jokingly say that he is very much a sap.

While he the epitome of the gentleness and kindness of Hufflepuff Emiliano challenges the negative stereotypes of House. He is a man who is full of passion. While he doesn't have a temper per say the man can be fierce and intimidating. He is like their house animal, the badger in many ways. Emiliano is accepting of everyone. He doesn't judge others based on trivial things. It was something that he was taught from birth. Bullying is something that he doesn't tolerate. He more than willing to deduct House points is he catches someone acting in such a way. He's a brave man without being reckless and modest as well. Emiliano believes that it's unsightly to brag.

It is obvious that Emiliano enjoys his job. He loves to teach students both new and old about the wonder of magical plants. Emiliano is someone who enjoys beautiful things and aesthetic. In fact he has a collection of ornate eggs in his room.

Nature || Animals || Quidditch || Firewhiskey || Beautiful things || Summer || Friendly Competition || Gardening

Dislikes:
    Rain || Slobs || Arrogance || Ignorance || Being belittled || Disrespect || Bullying

Hobbies:
    Gardening || Working out || Reading

• Height:
    6'1

Skin Tone:
    Warm Brown

Hair Description:
    His hair is pitch black and curly, he keeps it at an appropriate length.

Scars:
    Minor scars from dealing with particularly dangerous creatures and plants. Also from rough housing as a child

Piercings:
    Earlobes

Tattoos:
    None

Birthmarks:
    None

Facial Features:
    He has strong facial features. His cheekbones are defined and his jawline sharp. He has thick lips and a large but flat nose.

• Father:
    Victor Sousa - A pureblood wizard who has a high position in the Brazilian ministry. He also dabbles in other areas such as textiles and gem mining.

Mother:
    Luciana Sousa née Silva - A beautiful and spoiled heiress who doesn't involve herself in businesses. She's a stay at home mom and is currently pregnant.

Siblings:
    Miguel Sousa - Emiliano's younger brother and the second oldest. He is a famous quidditch star and playboy.

Rafàel Sousa - Twin to Miguel. He works as a dragon tamer at a dragon reserve in Romania.

Kiana Sousa - Youngest child of the Sousa family and only girl. She's working as an apprentice to become a mediwitch.

Family Line of Work:
    Ministry & Gem mining

Best Friend(s):
    N/A

Friend(s):
    N/A

Love Interest:
    N/A

Enemy(ies):
    N/A

• Job Title:
    Herbology Professor
    Hufflepuff Head of House

Responsibilities:
    Has the Herbology professor it is Emiliano's job to teach students about the different magical plants, their uses, how to collect, and handle them.

As the head of Hufflepuff he is there to guide the Hufflepuff students through the years and protect them.

Are you head of any after school extra curricular's?
    No

• Wand:
    Cedar
    Unicorn
    14″

Pet:
    None

Patronous:
    Hare

Animagus:
    Jaguar

526c1230a0f4f8c8531920eb7568c177--tyler-blackburn-mens-hairstyles.jpg
Fc: Tyler blackburn

• Name:
    Caleb Rivers
    Nickname(s):
    None
    Birthday:
    October 29th
    Astrology Sign:
    Scorpio
    Nationality:
    British
    Species:
    Vampire
    New?
    Yes kinda
    Yes, Age:
    115 years
    Looks 17
    Natural born powers (3):
    Fire, persuasion (compulsion), agility

Learned powers (3):
    Psychic, flight, and Animagus
    Favorite Blood Type:
    All types
    Orientation:
    Heterosexual
    Past/Bio:
    Find out in rp

• Personality:
    Sarcastic, cold, brooding, loyal, observant, patient calculating, smart, dark humored
    Swimming
    Music
    Playing violin
    Animal's
    Working out
    Traveling
    Dislikes:
    Stupidity
    Dishonor
    Mudbloods
    Muggles
    Most people in general
    Being looked at like a monster
    Hobbies:
    Playing violin
    Photography
    Swimming
    Working out
    Fears:
    Silver
    Strengths:
    Pride
    Knowledge
    Weaknesses:
    Temper
    Pride
    Talents:
    Good with compelling people
    Good at learning magic

• Height:
    6'3
    Skin Tone:
    Lightly tanned
    Eye Color:
    Hazel
    Hair Description:
    Short spiky soft brown hair. He spikes it with magic
    - Scars:
    Many all over his body
    -Birthmarks:
    Upside down cross on his wrist burned in at birth
    -Facial Features:
    Sharp and a bit soft

• Father:
    Raymond River deceased burned in the sun
    Mother:
    Heather River burned in the sun as punishment for following lord Voldemort
    Siblings:
    None
    Relatives:
    Salome is a Aunt of sorts lives with her
    Family Line of Work:
    Salome is a teacher at Hogwarts
    Family Background:
    Death eaters
    Best Friend(s):
    Open
    Friend(s):
    Open
    Love Interest:
    Open
    Enemies:
    open

• House:
    Slytherin
    Year:
    Seventh
    Best Class:
    Dark Arts
    Worst Class:
    Herbology
    Elective:
    Ancient Runes
    Quidditch:
    No
    No
    Yes, list then:
    N/A
  • Wand:
    IMG_20180506_37738.jpg
    -Wood
    Oak
    -Core
    Thestral Hair
    -Length
    12"
    -Flexibility
    Slightly Flexible
  • Best powers (3):
    Dark arts, Transfiguration, and Charms
    Worst powers (3):
    Herbology, Astronomy, and Muggle anything
    Any natural born powers:
    Compulsion
    Patronous:
    Bat
    Animagus:
    Bat
    Amortentia: Blood, lavender, rosemary, roses

• Pet:
    Clementine Female ragdoll cat
    Quotes:
    None
    Theme Song:
    Vengeful one Disturbed
    Food:
    Human blood
    Drink:
    Whiskey
    Color:
    Red
    Animal:
    Cat
    Flower:
    Black Rose
    Season:
    Winter Loves the cold
    Anything Else:
    Know many different languages including some dead languages
    Has a daylight ringproduct-image-550711887_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.