DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotFlower86

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER

STOP HERE FIRST --> OOC Link is HERE <-- IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GO BACK HERE; MAKE SURE YOU STOP HERE TO GET ALL THE INFO YOU WILL NEED TO ROLE PLAY HERE.

STOP HERE AS WELL --> CHARACTER LINE UP Link is HERE <-- IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GO BACK HERE; DON'T FORGET TO CREATE YOUR CHARACTER.

PLEASE & THANK YOU. HAVE FUN!

AJLlDp2dK8fkxYdO_VyZT9dIsSyeplftZtKLrqUT5Q=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Character List:

* Adults:

Blaine Hawk: Headmaster | Dark Arts Professor {Played By: PeridotFlower}
Salome Agrippa: Transfiguration Teacher | Head of Slytherin | Deputy Headmistress {Played By: ~DarkDisney~}
Emiliano Sousa: Herbology Professor | Hufflepuff Head of House {Played By: Arayvian}

* Students:

Gryffindor

Luke Rivera; Seventh Year {Played By: PeridotFlower}
Noah Smith; Sixth Year {Played By: Arayvian}

Hufflepuff

Lily Rockside; Sixth Year {Played By: PeridotFlower}

Ravenclaw

Carina Isabella Bianchi; Seventh Year {Played By: Arayvian}

Slytherin

Marla Gray-Bell Mortrape; First Year {Played By: PeridotFlower}
Skylar Rose Lestrange; Seventh Year {Played By: ~Dark Disney~}
Estelmist Themistae Kallinei; Sixth Year {Played By: DarkiusHeavenstein}
Sabine Riley Night; Sixth Year {Played By: ~Dark Disney~}
Caleb Rivers; Seventh Year {Played By: ~Dark Disney~}

--

**Attention everyone; I just received a message about plagiarism; I am so sorry that I failed to thank every single site or person to make this group possible. But since it was brought to my attention lets get started...

**NOTE: Many items on this thread was borrowed from various sites; here is a list of sites to give credit to. If I missed any please feel free to message me. Thank you.

Harry Potter Wikia

Google Image Search Engine ~ to look for my pictures; I usually don't pay attention WHERE images are from but seems I have to now

**DOUBLE NOTE: Some items, quotes & descendants {people mentioned} are directly taken from the Harry Potter books & movies so all creative credit goes to J.K.Rowling for this group. Yes I am an uncreative turd that wanted to make a group; if anyone can't handle that then feel free not to join.

**Truly hope this is satisfactory to the staff of this site

--

Last edited:

**Blaine Hawk**

During the summer months Blaine would spend time with his family in wizarding London; they always had loads of fun together. When he first became Headmaster of Hogwarts; he offered to buy his parents a bigger home but they wouldn't hear of it. This summer was especially fun because his twin sisters surprised the family by revealing they are pregnant; his sisters met their husbands the last year of school. While his brothers met their wives while traveling abroad after finishing school; it wasn't until now that he realized just how single he is.

His summer came to a close rather quickly; there was about two months before he had to get there to work; when he received a letter from the Ministry of Magic asking for a meeting right away. The meeting ran rather long in the Headmaster Office; when the Minister left he couldn't help but to think over everything that was said. The Ministry was having problems solving something & needed fresh eyes so the Minister wanted to ask if Blaine would allow them to bug his students with a proclamation inquiring for their help. It would go out with their letters that Blaine would be sending today actually…why not since he's here.

Right after the Minister left him with a proclamation, acceptance letter, supply lists for all the different years & finally the book filled with names & addresses of students who will be attending Hogwarts this year. The names in the book are organized first by year, each year is organized alphabetically & each name has their address included; most people would use a charm to help them complete this daunting task but not him...for him this was a way to help him learn his students names. Besides he liked writing each students name on the envelope & sealing with his wax seal upon each envelope…the 'H' stood for 'Headmaster' ~ a seal his mother give to him on his first day; he did however use a charm to produce copies of each piece of paper he needed. As he worked through the list of first years; he noticed an address that stood out too him "Wool's Orphanage…" after a short conversation with Dumblebore's portrait he decided to go see the student living there.

*~*

**Marla Mortrape & Blaine Hawk**

She grew up in an orphanage called Wool's Orphanage located in London. Anyway it has been said that she was left on the doorstep in a basket wrapped in a blanket with a very strange symbol on it; not to mention her full name was stitched into the blanket as well as her birthday. This blanket is now laying on her bed in her room which she rarely comes out of because she is not welcome among the other children…she can't help that she bit a kid & now he is in coma.

But whatever she don't like any of these people anyway so it doesn't really matter; she'd rather be alone in her room. Although every so often she does get a visitor; he slithers into her room & whispers to her, sometimes he will even curl around her around my arm to join her in the kitchen when she gets myself a piece of rare steak. Needless to say everyone in the orphanage stays away from her…just when she thought she would never see another persons face again; a knock came to the door.

Blaine had shown up to the orphanage; he instantly didn't like the looks of the place…it was dark & dingy. And he REALLY didn't like the location of her room; it was practically a tiny attic...dang this is just as bad as being in a basement or something. However he had to remain professional; he took a page from Dumbledore's book when he spoke with Tom Riddle in this very room so many years ago. He was honest & straight to the point; however he did one thing differently & took her shopping for her school supplies today. Yes it was early but at least she would have it all so he could focus on finding her a safe house…yeah he wanted to get her out of this place.

Holy cow, Marla just found out that she is a witch! She always knew she was different but really? The man who came to get me; Headmaster Blaine Hawk; looked strict but seemed to have kind eyes however he really didn't look that old but hey what does she know? He told me we were going shopping for my school supplies even though it was a bit early but since I was with him it was okay; however something rather strange but amazing happened when he took me to a place called Gringotts; apparently it is a Wizarding bank & even more importantly…apparently a famous wizard opened a vault for witches & wizards going to Hogwarts with no family. However when I got there & told the goblins my name; they handed me an envelope with my name on it as well as a key. The envelope said 'I open only when you are ready for the truth.' Of course she was intrigued to know what was in this envelope however she had more pressing maters at hand. The vault in question; number 666; held not only more money than she had ever seen ~dang the money looks so strange~ but also a trunk with her initials which held everything she would need for Hogwarts in the next 7 years -according to Blaine-, but what really got her attention & the attention of Blaine is a wand box with a note that read

~Dearest Marla,

You made to Hogwarts, congratulations. I am very sorry I can not be there to see you off on your first day. Mostly I am sorry that I have not been able to see you grow up; something beyond my control has kept me from you but I promise one day you will understand everything.

Anyway, this vault & all its contents is yours forever. I hope you enjoy the wand; I made it myself. Now I know you may not know a lot about wands yet but I will tell you this; approach a wand in the same way you would an animal…with caution & treat it with love. It is 12" long, made of Yew with the core of Basilik fang; I hope it does well for you.

Have fun at Hogwarts & be sure to learn a lot my dear. I promise everything will make sense in due time.

J~

Blaine couldn't help but to take notice of everything in the trunk; she didn't need anything & it all looked brand new. "It seems we don't need anything however I would like it if you tried the wand out. The wand chooses the wizard & there are times they get temperamental." Marla simply took the wand in her hand & barley waved it which resulted in Blaine dropping to the floor in a surge of pain…the Crucio curse; but it felt different. Through the pain he whipped out his own wand to deflect the spell; how did she know such magic…however he didn't miss the ghost of a smile on her face. Soon he straightened himself out "It seems to work just fine; I will show you around Diagon Alley then take you back to the orphanage. Will you be okay there until the start of term? I will try to find some place else for you to go so you don't have to go back there." She give him a curt nod, grabbed her trunk which thankfully had a trolley attached to it, stuffed her pockets with money after Blaine told her what each piece was & what it amounted ~God so confusing~; finally they left the bank.

*~*

**Marla Mortrape**

Soon Marla's first trip to Diagon Alley concluded; now all she has to do is wait for term to start. What she didn't know is that once she started school more powers would surface; she knew she could speak to snakes & she had odd cravings for blood. But now she has something to look forward to & even a friend she named Mist because of the strange shadow powers the cat possessed. The second she seen her in a window at Knockturn Alley; Marla had to have her. Sitting in her room with Mist already curled up on her; what she now knows to be Slytherin blanket; while she started reading through some of the books in the trunk. Before going their separate ways Blaine had given her an Acceptance letter & her first year supply list & told her she didn't need to bring everything but with these people there was no way she would leave anything behind.

*~*

**Blaine Hawk**

The second he got back into his office Dumbledore's portrait was pensively waiting for his return "Is she his heir?" Blaine flopped on the couch running his fingers through his hair as his cat, Igor curled up in his lap; he stroked the felines soft fur "I honestly don't know…" That wasn't a lie; he was unsure but had his suspicions however he didn't want to judge her in that way until he got to know her. Now the question on his mind was; who could he trust with a safe house that would house her?

*~*It's the same thing every year, packed with muggles of course. Come along; quickly now Platform 9 3/4 this way. Now all you have to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 & 10. Best to do it at a bit of a run if your nervous.

ALL ABOARD THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS!*~*​

Once again it was time to board the Hogwarts Express. Summer vacation had been grand as usual. Her time was spent traveling with her family. This time around they'd visited the wizarding community of Africa. Carina had a wonderful time there, she's even grown fond of some of the people she met. If her parents would have let her she'd wouldn't have hesitated to attend Uagadou School of Magic. She'd heard so much about their magical prowess in regards to self-transfiguration and alchemy. Alas she was not allowed to transfer schools. Her mother had went to Hogwarts and so she was forced to follow in her footsteps. On the bright side she would be graduating from Hogwarts this year. She'd prepared for this since she was a first year. To say that she was looking forward to it was an understatement.

Standing beside the magically concealed entrance was her family. They were dressed to impress, attracting the attention of those around. While Carina had to wear the school uniform her clothes had been made by the family tailor, they were made from expensive material as they only deserved the best. There farewells were what was considered appropriate amongst the pureblood. Her mother had kissed her cheeks and gave her a brief hug while her brother and father simply hugged her.

They didn't bother asking if she'd had everything, they knew that she was an organized young woman. Carina made sure that she had everything that she needed. With a final wave Carina stepped in front of the entrance. She sauntered through the brick wall. Carina looked around casually. She saw others boarding the train. After a moment she boarded herself. Her kneazle, Romana, hopped off of the trolley when Carina took her things out. When she found an empty compartment the young witch and her familiar walked inside. Soon after Carina pulled out one of her favorite books to read. Romana hopped into her lap and curled up.

Mentions: None
Interactions: None

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: PeridotFlower86

Estelmist Kallinei
Slytherin - Sixth year

Conversation
His Pygmy Puff, Pehmeä

Mention
Carina Isabella Bianchi @Arayvian
Skylar Rose Lestrange @~Dark Disney~
Sabine Riley Night @~Dark Disney~

It was rather weird being among mundanes again. Or should he say muggles like the wizards and witches, thought that would not be entirely correct as well. For mundanes were humans with and without magical powers alike. Oh well, it was still weird walking around with so many people surrounding him after having spend the whole summer break soaked in an lake under the Italian sun with his family and other nymphs. He had made the travel all the way to England a week before the school start to get his books and whatever else he needed for this school year. It could have been his last year, but due to unfortunate circumstances in the past, he had to repeat a year and thus he is stuck a year longer at Hogwarts. Not that the water nymph minded it that much, he liked going to school and learning about other ways of magic. As well as hear what nonsense they spoke about Merpeople and other (magical) sea creatures. More than once this had led to rather intense discussions with the teacher, for when it came to that, most of the time he did know better.

Estelmist watched over the platforms 9 and 10, it was always entertaining to watch some of those frightened first years. Even more fun was the reaction of people around when they saw someone disappear into a wall. Yeah, try to explain that to your friends. He played with a strand of his light brown hair, quickly braiding it up as usual. His attire was simple, unlike some others he was not yet wearing his school uniform. Just simple ripped jeans and a pink shirt with a V-neck. He strolled down towards the platforms, while some wizard family said goodbye to their daughter. Ravenclaw, by the looks of it. Stupid nerds. He crinched his nose a bit as he waited for her to go through, before he walked up to the wall. He took a breath as he leaned against it and fell through rather effortless. He quickly caught himself on the other side of the wall, stumbling a few steps as he looked upon the red train.

His purple Pygmy Puff made some exciting noise as it climbed out of his pocket and onto his shoulder. "Yes, Pehmeä, we are going to our second home," he grinned as he boarded the train. He walked over towards the back of the train where most Slytherin students were, and thus the best chance of meeting his somewhat closer friends. Yet the always uniquely beautiful Skylar seemed not yet to have arrived, nor was eyecandy Sabine around. Not that he gave it all a good look as he randomly chose a compartment to at least drop his bagage. He hated carrying all that weight around. "Watch it for me please," he said with a charming smile to the student who was in the chosen compartment, before he wandered off. He was never one that liked sitting around doing nothing. Besides for a Slytherin he was rather social. Often many people thought he was a Gryffindor or even Hufflepuff. However those people mostly found out quickly of his sly ways as well.

Estelmist walked around to see if he could find some cuties and eyecandy while he was at it. He knew it was important to start early in the year to build up some steady array of bootycalls later on. He was also rather curious to see the fresh blood, though he knew the first years were completely of limits. Everyone under 16 actually was off limits. Despite he mostly lose morals when it came to lust and sex, he did respect that rule. Furthermore he did not want to be someones first one, way too much responsiblity and whatever. Neh, he rather had someone with experience, who didn't mind some playing around with no strings attached. Relationships were really not his thing, both due to things that happened in the past and his nymphen nature. He disliked hurting anyones feelings on purpose, so making it clear he was only in it for the fun made it a lot easier in the long run.

~Hogwarts Express~

Luke has been alone for six years now; Merlin's Beard he can hardly believe its been that long since his father died. He can remember that day like it was yesterday; him & his father was coming home from Diagon Alley only for the car to be hit by a drunk driver. The second the car was hit Luke hit his head against the dashboard; somehow he ended up walking away from a car that had been FLIPPED over but his dad…his dad died instantly. Thankfully he had just turned 11 & already been graced with his acceptance letter so therefore he already had the 'trace' on him; seconds after he emerged from the car members from the Ministry came to take him to a safe house.

He is finally on the train ready to attend his last year of Hogwarts; not only is it his last year of school but also the last year he has to live in a safe house. Of course he really appreciated the Ministry for EVERYTHING they did for him but he found that the people who took him in soon didn't trust him because he couldn't speak. Whatever. Therefore he had been bounced around from one home to another never really finding a good fit; needless to say he enjoyed coming to Hogwarts. Even though he couldn't talk Luke was a very friendly man so he did what he always did & walk around the platform.

*~*

Marla never bothered to tell the lady who runs the orphanage anything about being a witch, Hogwarts or having to be at Kings Cross Station on September 1st. Instead the morning of that day before anyone woke up she packed EVERYTHING in her trunk; she didn't own much so it didn't really matter. With the use of her wand she made the trunk as light as a feather by giving it a simple tap, her cat Mist was riding on top on a pillow like she was royalty…thankfully her trunk was already attached to a trolley so it made leaving the orphanage easier.

She walked the whole way to Kings Cross Station; once she arrived she took the ticket from her jeans pocket scanning the whole area for the platform number. However of course she didn't see it but what she DID see is a man disappearing through a brick wall; it was so bloody obvious she wondered HOW no one else noticed it. However she took her trolley trunk & steered it towards the wall going through it just like the man before her did.

Most people would have been amazed at the sight before them but not Marla; she simply walked to the train putting the trolley part of her trunk away before it was stored away for the trip. She strolled onto the train looking for an empty compartment; when she found one she slid the door closed. Mist curled up on the window sill when Marla sat in the seat by the window stretching her body out along one side.

Honourable Mentions: Estelmist Kallinei

*~*

Lily was always accompanied to the Hogwarts Express with her family…even though they are not her biological family they still give her everything she needs in life; however this time she was alone because for some reason the Leaky Cauldron was insanely busy today & they couldn't get away. However before she left her mother did make her a nice breakfast while her dad bought her some more supplies to help her excel in her classes. Getting to Kings Cross was actually very easy using Floo Powder.

She stepped out of the fire place that was located on platform 9 3/4 right next to the original entrance; with her trunk levitating behind her & color changing pygmy puff riding on her shoulder she took her trunk over to store it. However she tripped a bit only to catch herself with her wings; however her sudden movement scared her little puff making it bounce away & hide in a mouse hole. Currently Lily could be seen on her knees trying to coax the little fluff ball of the hole "Come on Jewel, I'm sorry for scaring you please come out."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Noah had woken up bright and early in order to get ready for his day. All of his packing had yet to be done but thanks to house elves, they things were packed with a simple snap of their fingers. After eating a hearty breakfast the youth was off. His family gathered by the Floo, they smiled proudly at their only child. After tossing the powder into the fireplace they stepped through. Noah walked to the entrance that led to the magical world. It was always his favorite part when going back to Hogwarts. He could remember how his mother freaked out when he ran full speed towards the wall. After saying goodbye to his parents, Noah ran through. The sight of the Hogwarts express was magnificent as always. He watched as students boarded before moving to do the same himself. It wasn't long before Noah reunited with his friends. He sat with them in their usual compartment, talking about their summer vacation and plans for the new school year.

• Love
Skylar, Sabine, and Caleb
526c1230a0f4f8c8531920eb7568c177--tyler-blackburn-mens-hairstyles.jpg
blue-eyes-girl-pretty-white-hair-Favim.com-1997471.jpg 5790.png

Mentioned: Elmest @DarkiusHeavenstein
Interactions: Elmest @DarkiusHeavenstein
Finishing up packing her trunk with magic. She float the trunk down the stairs of her 3 story family home. She was as apart of a prominent pure blood family. She had a dark part to play and she would do as she been groomed to do. Walking down she waited on her siblings to come down. She gave them a glare as they ran down the steps. Her brother Jason was a 4th year, and he was in Gryffindor, only traitors got into gryffindor. She despised him for his house, his natural freedom to be more than the life she been forced into. Her little sister Harmony 11 got her letter this summer and was excited. Skylar actually wanted her in another house. She wouldn't be able to stand her sisters annoyingly perky attitude.

Finally leaving for the train station, her Father Lysander drove them. Upon arrival they went through the wall and wound up on platform 9 ¾. Skylar walked with her father to the train dropping her luggage off to be put on the train. She picked up Lynx and walked for the train. Her father's firm hand landed on her shoulder. "Find Sabine, and make sure you do not screw this up. This is a prominent year for you and you must help the new dark one rise to power so we may all take our rightful place. They may not be pure like us,but they have Death Eater blood in their veins." He said. "But he said purebloods no mudbloods or muggles." Skylar hissed. " Skylar Rose Lestrange watch your mouth now do as your told will keep in contact go." Lysander told his head strong daughter. She shrugged his hand from her shoulder. "I know my duties and what I need to do." Skylar hissed venomously. "Skylar."Her father said before she went to get on the train. "I love you, your my child." He said and hugged her. She was surprised when he hugged her. Hugging back she nods and slipped from his grip, getting onto the train. Finding a quiet compartment, she slipped into it with Lynx and sat down, her arms were crossed her legs up on the bench across from her as she huffed. Her head leaned back only to look up glaring when she saw Sabine her look lightened and nods to the bench for her cousin to sit.

Sabine had gotten ready and grabbed her trunk as she flew down the steps she was on her second to last year. She had dressed in jeans, a tank top and a hoodie. Her family took her and her little purple pygmy puff to the train station. After she said her goodbyes she made her way onto the train and went to find her cousin amd keep an eye out for Elmest. She had dropped her bag off to be put on the train and made her way through the annoying crowds of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. She finally found her older cousin sitting staring at the seat before her. No glaring, something was bugging her. She dare not ask for she kinda new her task. Sabine cleared her throat and her cousin looked up, with a small wave of her hand she waited to be invited to sit down.

Skylar had been glaring as she waited when a throat cleared her eyes moved from glaring at the seat to the person who had disturbed her silence. Upon recognizing Sabine she nods to the spot next to her. When Sabine joined her they sat silent for a moment. "Have a good few weeks away?" She asked. They normally spent all summer together. Skylar just nods. "Yeah just the usual family shit."She told her cousin. Her face brightened only slightly when Caleb seemed to also find his way to where they were at. She moved her feet for him to sit across from her and put her feet on his lap. "How was your summer Caleb?" Skylar asked. He shrugged and leaned his head back, "A little less boring than last year and little more exciting than before."He smirked softly and rubbed his friends ankles the group was tight knit and very exclusive when it came to new people or others. They were looking for one more and Sabine spotted him first.

She stood and went to the car door. "Elmest, over here." she said as tried to wave him down. Her eyes trained solely on him and him alone.

Content mentioned or copied in post may have come from Harry Potter site, Quizz, movies or books.

Last edited:
  • Love

Marla, Luke, Lily

11956936._SY540_.jpg

f8423622e788e05e4ae2d787edbb88cc.jpg

Unknown_9.jpg

*Marla = Car on Train

*Luke = Walking Train

*Lily = Hogwarts Platform

Mention/Conversation:

*Marla = Does her cat & wand count? LOL!

*Luke = Mention ~ Noah Smith @Arayvian

*Lily = Does her pygmy puff count? hehe

line-png-26.png

Marla has been sitting alone in a train compartment with her cat; Mist; since they got onto the train…honestly she had no idea when the train would be leaving nor did she care. However what she did care about is when her birthmark; something she kept hidden with long sleeves when her snake friend told her to do so; started tingling. Raising the sleeve to look at her mark she could see it was moving like it was alive "Very interesting Mist…" She stared at her arm for a moment longer before her wand seemed to burn in her pocket making her take it in her hand. The second she held the wand in her hand it cooled; with a smirk she rubbed her thumb over it now noticing a snake was etched into the wood "Seems I have a jealous wand; well I can fix that." She sat back with her wand in hand & started moving it in small circles which made a cold black shadow coat the floor. She watched it realizing it was breathing…no sucking like it was searching for something then shrugged as it seeped under the door leaving the compartment. The shadow was on a search for happiness...

*~*~*

After dropping off his trunk in the storage area Luke walked the train to see who was new & who had changed over the summer. Not many people had in fact changed much over the summer but he could see PLENTY of new faces; one he seen just passing by her compartment made the hair on his entire body stand up on end…maybe he was paranoid but she seemed very evil. However he didn't have time to think too much on that when he found a fellow Gryffindor; Noah Smith; this guy is a year younger than himself but they instantly bonded over being half-blooded of human & witch/wizard. Now-a-days that blood status seems to be the minority of all that attend Hogwarts. He gently knocked onto the compartment Noah was in; over the summer he had learned a spell that would enable him to talk…well sort of…more so vocalize his thoughts; sure it sounded like a computer & there was no need to move his lips but hey it still worked. Not to mention he could also turn it off & on anytime he wanted to.

*~*~*

After what seemed like forever Lily was still trying to get her pygmy puff; Jewel; out of the mouse hole…finally the idea hit her to bribe the little ball of fluff. She dug in her purse taking out the baggie of cookies her mom made for the trip; she smiled when Jewel showed interest but still made no move to come out. Lily broke one in fourths; placing one fourth just outside the mouse hole then every other fourth further away from the hole & closer to her. The last fourth of the cookie Lily was holding; she waited…it didn't take as long as she thought it would; soon Jewel jumped in her hand. She stood slowly with the tiny ball letting the little fluffy thing eat "I'm sorry for scaring you; we'll have to take some time to let you get used to my wings. Would you like it better if I put you in something like a kangaroo pouch?" Jewel jumped up & down with excitement making Lily laugh "Okay I will see what I can do." She finally walked onto the train with her cute little puff ball to not only find a compartment but also her friends.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Noah had been chatting with some of his friends when he suddenly heard knocking. The halfblood looked towards the compartment door. Upon seeing Luke he smiled and gestures for him to come in. Noah was on friendly terms with his fellow Gryffindor. He tried to her along with everyone in his house. He looked to some
of his other friends and nudged them with his elbow. "Hey. move your fat arses over." He said playfully. "Hey Luke, hows it going? We were just talking about our summer vacation."

Mentions: Luke @PeridotFlower86
Interactions: Luke @PeridotFlower86, NPCs

• Love

Luke

When Luke got the gesture to come in from Noah he instantly opened the door silently laughing at them mostly at Noah; that kid was always joking around with people. He sat himself in an open seat offering his lap to one of the pretty girls in the compartment only for her to roll her eyes at him; he give a shrug then turned to Noah Hey everyone so glad you have room for me; hope everyone had a nice summer. I worked on advanced magic so now I can talk…well sort of. When the room was filled with a mechanical computer voice most everyone's heads snapped towards him making a soft smile etch on his face. Boy tough crowd…

Mention/Conversation:

*Noah @Arayvian

*NPC's

Car on Train

**Note: Will post Marla & Lily later**

Status
Not open for further replies.