Should I eventually add the Spring and Autumn Courts?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try I just got a foster dog

Reactions: Ali
I have decided to drop the Winter Queen and will stick with my Summer Queen who's post will be up this week , Yay to life being kinder!

I guess dropping winter advisor since their is not winter Queen or king to serve

OKAY. Should be able to post today finally.

Posted, hope it's good!

• Thank You
2877070-jason.jpg

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS
Character Name
Dwyer
Name Meaning
"Dark Wisdom"
Alias
The Architect
Dark Adviser

Court
Dark Court
Occupation/Position
Adviser

tumblr_inline_mtxizp92J61rghlkc.gif

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Height
Hair
Eyes
Distinguishing Marks
General Appearance
Strengths
Weaknesses

great-news-jason-statham-is-officially-back-for-the-eighth-fast-and-furious-movie-481795-1441131125.gif

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Allies
Enemies
General Personality

tumblr_npidd5kfX01rkem6ho5_400.gif

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS
Special Items
Weapons
Magics

HYPNOSIS
He is able to influence the minds of others, especially humans and halflings. {I will discuss with players before using this ability on other characters}
DARKNESS MANIPULATION
He can create and manipulate darkness at will, as well as create constructs out of it.
EMOTION ABSORPTION
He can absorb the emotions of others and use them to his advantage, such as making himself stronger, faster, smarter, etc.

tumblr_me6qoxLFmU1rdy3s5o1_500.jpg

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History
Other

HEY EVERYONE.

First, I want to apologize for the lack of 'umph' I put behind this RP.
I had intended to go full-forward and make sure people were posting, and that this RP would have constant information and, well, posts.

People seem to have lost interest - as have I, and once again, this is no ones fault but my own. I wasn't prepared to GM this RP. I have little to no interest left it in.
With that being said, I am calling the RP off.

Perhaps in the future, you'll see it in the interest check once more, however, for now, I don't have the time, or energy to run this.
I'm sorry for those of you who have posted and worked so very hard on your characters.

I hope to see you all around ♥
-Ali
[/hr]​

HEY EVERYONE.

First, I want to apologize for the lack of 'umph' I put behind this RP.
I had intended to go full-forward and make sure people were posting, and that this RP would have constant information and, well, posts.

People seem to have lost interest - as have I, and once again, this is no ones fault but my own. I wasn't prepared to GM this RP. I have little to no interest left it in.
With that being said, I am calling the RP off.

Perhaps in the future, you'll see it in the interest check once more, however, for now, I don't have the time, or energy to run this.
I'm sorry for those of you who have posted and worked so very hard on your characters.

I hope to see you all around ♥
-Ali
[/hr]​

Awh boo. I think I might end up doing the same for CC. I just don't have enough interest left in it and like Faries & Fantasy, I forgot it was a thing. Hope to see other RPs from you soon Liddell, as I can see you have a BUNCH of ideas in store. c:

Awh boo. I think I might end up doing the same for CC. I just don't have enough interest left in it and like Faries & Fantasy, I forgot it was a thing. Hope to see other RPs from you soon Liddell, as I can see you have a BUNCH of ideas in store. c:
♥ You'll never have me out of your life, CC >:)

♥ You'll never have me out of your life, CC >:)
We should DEFINITELY work on an RP together, just like old times.
tumblr_m7gj9qivt51rxdvy7o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.