Should I eventually add the Spring and Autumn Courts?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! @Ali I'm all done with my CS (except for the History, still don't know what to do for that.) Can you check it out to see if there's anything I need to fix?

Hey! @Ali I'm all done with my CS (except for the History, still don't know what to do for that.) Can you check it out to see if there's anything I need to fix?
Everything looks great hun :D!
I'm excited to read the history. If you needed help with it, let me know ♥

So would Order need to be the opposite gender from War? If not, I may take Order (if you want) because I have a decent idea for her.

So would Order need to be the opposite gender from War? If not, I may take Order (if you want) because I have a decent idea for her.

Nope, gender is irrelevant with solitairies.
And sure, you're more than welcome to have Order.
I just want to make sure you won't be overwhelmed with 3 characters ^^

I think I'll be fine, just have to wait to make her until later this week, a lot of final projects started right now.

need help choosing Fc for Queen
ec9fa46b8206b77525e0805d07a0f1d8.jpg or
hqdefault.jpg

@Ali Is dark court adviser still available? If yes, I'd like to go ahead and reserve. I've got some wonderful ideas stirring in this little mind of mine. xD
If not, I'll just stick with War. xD

@Ali Is dark court adviser still available? If yes, I'd like to go ahead and reserve. I've got some wonderful ideas stirring in this little mind of mine. xD
If not, I'll just stick with War. xD
It is most definitely still available :)
One my internet isn't being an asshole, I'll get on iwaku on my laptop and update the spot :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Hopefully be finishing my characters by tomorrow night, I need to write a paper today, but not a very long one. So I should be able to work on them today, maybe get one done finally.

they be done

Reactions: Ali

49158.jpg

Faerie Form
General Characteristics

72fbf92f7b38858fa8b1224b3e40fd1d.jpg
Character Name: Concordia Irene Lytton
Name Meaning: Peace, Harmony
Alias: Irene, Order, The Grey Woman
Court?: Solitary
Occupation/Position: She has a job in the earthly realm as an accountant.
Physical Characteristics

large.jpg
Height: 6'3"/7'5"
Hair: Short and bleach blonde/no hair as a faerie
Eyes: Blue
Distinguishing Marks: Has a few small scars and moles
General Human Appearance: Concordia is a very tall woman. She reminds many of the ancient Amazons, whom she remembers. Her skin is quite pale, a very creamy white. Her hair is bright blonde, which is natural though many people don't believe her. She isn't as slender as many would want in a woman, and she is quite muscular. She likes looking powerful, so it is how she chooses to be. She tends to dress in darker, muted clothing, but her job also requires her to wear such things. She often wears suits and very business like clothes. She is very modest in her makeup and clothing styles, and refuses to wear anything too revealing.
General Faerie Appearance: Her skin becomes pure white, and her face flattens until her eyes are very thin and her nose is simply two slits for her nostrils. She retains a mouth. Her hair lengthens, and becomes bright, wispy light flowing from her head, and not hair at all. She retains a woman's body, but her fingers become clawed, and her legs and feet are much more bird-like. She gains "wings" that look a bit like feathers, but are really just strips of cloth draped over bone wings. She cannot fly with these wings.
Strengths: Physically strong, smart, tall, good runner, quite frightening when angered, knows many martial arts and weapon arts from her time on the earthly realm.
Weaknesses: Not flexible, low resistance to mind-altering substances, stiff in her mannerisms, blunt, not good at reading others, naive.
Mental Characteristics

dc7f617e59c34ff0b31a5670adfcb35c.jpg
Allies: The High Court, The Winter Court
Enemies: The Dark Court, War
Likes: Peace, harmony, calm, math, science, the earthly realm, Faerie, the High King and Queen, white, cleanliness, sweet things.
Dislikes: War, chaos, discord, evil, darkness, bitter foods, violent people, the Dark Kingdom, extreme temperatures, illogical people.
General Personality:
Courteous- Concordia is a very respectful woman. She is polite and has all the mannerisms of a lady. While these can be stiff in today's society, she still firmly believes that respecting others is just a small step towards her ultimate goal of wonderful balance.
Honest- Concordia is not one to lie. She hates even leaving out important information. She is a very well meaning and honest woman, which makes her a well liked accountant. She will always tell the truth.
Loyal- When you have gained Concordia's friendship, she will stick to you like glue. She will never let you down, no matter what. She is completely loyal to those she serves, and those she chooses to help.
Boring- Most people consider Concordia to be a bit dull and trite. She doesn't keep up with many of the trends, and often has no strong opinion on anything being the physical embodiment of Order.
Observant- Probably the trait she is the most proud of, Concordia is very observant. She rarely makes a mistake in her work, and if she does, she catches it immediately. She can catch errors in things very easily. Unfortunately, this does not transfer over to people, and she's just awful at reading humans and faeries alike.
Helpful- Concordia will always help in whatever way she can. If some punks need to be smacked around or simply someone needs help carrying groceries, she will be there to help those in need.
Fearless- A bit of a downside, her immortality and talents with the sword have made her a bit fearless and reckless. While she's not scared to fight by any means, she also doesn't assess risks very well, and the results can be disastrous.
Mysterious- What is Order? Many do not know. Those who do know that Order has no side. Concordia does not necessarily love or hate any of the kingdoms of Faerie. No one knows her true agenda, and she likes to keep it that way.
Judgemental- Quick to judge, Concordia can be a bit of a bigot. She'll quickly assume things about other people, sometimes getting her into sticky situations.
Ambitious- Concordia is absolutely committed to her job of being Order. She does not allow anything else to get in her way of being the order the world needs, not even her presumed allies.
Decisive- When Concordia makes a decision, it's practically set in stone. She decides firmly, and not many things can move her from her stance on something.
Neutral- Order is neutral, always. Concordia pledges allegiance to no one, and only fights for the betterment of society through order. She may even fight against the High Kingdom if it means restoring balance to the world. However, this rarely happens, and she can most commonly be found staving off war and the Dark Queen.
Quiet- Not one for idle chatter, Concordia is often a silent individual. She likes peace and quiet, and enjoys just simply being in the same room as someone and doing something else.
Special Characteristics

GMOjhzLKKXU.jpg
Special Items: x

Weapons: Concordia knows many weapon arts, but has mastered few. She can wield a Zweihander, but does not have access to one. She instead uses a rapier for defense.
Magics: Kinds of magics, spells or abilities they might have/know how to use? ((Please consult the GM before adding to this section))
Historic Background

tumblr_mxm6dpL9V71rskuz9o1_500.gif
General History: x
Other: Anything else you feel the need to add.

Last edited:
Hopefully be finishing my characters by tomorrow night, I need to write a paper today, but not a very long one. So I should be able to work on them today, maybe get one done finally.
Sounds good :)
Character bio's don't need to be 100% done in order for the IC to start, so take your time with development, however, the IC is going to commence tomorrow, so just make sure you're ready in that sense ^^

[Fieldbox= Haydn Artanis, teal]
42695ce0-270e-0132-4e9f-0ebc4eccb42f.png

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Name Meaning: Heathen

Alias: Often referred to a shorthand of his last name, "Art"

Occupation/Position: Bartender

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6ft
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: nothing of note

Strengths
Dexterous
Soccer, Gymnastics, and a little bit of bartending has made Haydn over quick and flexible.

Weaknesses
Anxiety
Prone to anxiety attacks, affects breathing and balance. Takes medication for it.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies: Friends and trusted people to the character.
Enemies: None

Dislikes: Summer and Winter, the weird things he sees

General Personality: Haydn tries to be as normal as he can as someone who sees things on the daily. He feels better taking his prescription and is capable of coping. Hes nice enough on one hand, but is distrustful of people in general, too many of them are not what they seem. He loves his job, it pays well enough and during the weekend nights at its busiest he feels the most normal interacting with his age group. While it has taken many years of practice, Haydn can mostly keep himself from going into panic attacks when forced to directly interact with one of them.

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

Special Items: A gold necklace from his grandfather, has a small coin like pendant on it.
Weapons: None
Magics: Sighted
HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History:

[/Fieldbox]

Work in progress

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Okay, Order is mostly done. Just gotta work on the High King now.

• Love
4649399.gif

Fantastic. Now that I have every bodies attention, here comes a quick update :D!
First off, my apologies to the members of this RP who were gun-hoe and ready to start yesterday, I never got around to getting the IC up and after taking into account the votes in the GROUP CONVERSATION (which I hope you're all somewhat checking in on), I decided, yesterday would have warranted multiple days of silence within the IC and it would die almost instantly.

Second, I have a new, 100% guaranteed IC date, and that is Monday, April 11th c:
Coincidentally my birthday, so, seeing as I have nothing planned, I'm pouring my heart into the IC and we're getting funky ;D

And lastly, for those who have yet to finish their character bio's, please be sure you have the vast majority of it completed by Sunday night ♥ I understand if other things pull you away from finishing, however I don't need a 100% complete bio - just enough to give everyone some idea of what it is you're character represents, and how to interact with them. (Histories aren't needed, they're just there to give people points to work off of, it's definitely not a priority.)

Also, I almost forgot to offer this in this RP, however, I am making banners FOR FREE :D
Here's an example or two...
316m2wp.png

6r3t02.jpg

s1135y.jpg

If you want one, this is what I'll need from you:
Name of Character:
Preferred Picture of Character:
Preferred Colours:
Preferred Font: (dafont.com)
Anything else you'd like to add:

--

I look forward to RP'ing with you guys ♥
Oh and P.S - the Spring and Autumn courts are in the works, so if you have any friends who may want to join this RP, please bring em' over and let them know NEW regent positions will be available SOON :D

♥♥♥​

Reactions: HEX
Is it too late to join? I would like to be the solitary fairy, Love if it is still available. I can post a cs and get started within the hour if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.