Should I eventually add the Spring and Autumn Courts?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that it's taken me this long to get back to you, hun ;o
I was writing up a rather intense backstory for Cardboard Castles.
Anyways, I adore your character, Zeraphina is exactly how I envisioned the Summer Queen, and I always love knowing people think like me, haha.

I only have a couple notes, nothing to bad ♥
1) I'm assuming your 'general appearance' section is still a work-in-progress :)?
2) I was curious as to what you meant by "minor in plant control"?
3) I didn't see an official strengths or weaknesses section, however, I assume that's all the stuff underneath Zeraphina's general personality, so I was hoping that you could preface/mark-off which ones are strengths, and which are weaknesses. Colour-code, or something like that.
and;
4) Seeing as Fire and Water are so so so opposite, I'm going to have to ask you to remove either Pyrokenisis, or Hydrokenisis, mostly because both of those are EXTREMELY powerful magics, and seeing as Zera is so gifted with water, she can go to great lengths with that. I've found it to be somewhat OP in previous RP's to have the ability of opposite elemental control.

ASIDE FROM THAT, EVERYTHING IS FANTASTIC, I LOVE HER AND CANNOT WAIT TO READ THE REST OF THE HISTORY AS WELL AS SEE HER IN ACTION.
P.S Poor baby-zera, you make me cry real tears, Shayla.
Will head off and fix that all now! ^^ As for plant control it in a way relates to her water being able to revitalize and help them grow.
P.S ~ Awwww... Well you best be ready for it does become worse and cry worthy than happy once more.

Will head off and fix that all now! ^^ As for plant control it in a way relates to her water being able to revitalize and help them grow.
P.S ~ Awwww... Well you best be ready for it does become worse and cry worthy than happy once more.
Ahhh, gotcha' (with the plant control thing).
I look forward to seeing the revised edition :D Let me know when it's done, and I'll give it a once-over :) ♥

@Ali, I hope that you like it.. my Summer King is up!But still a bit of a work in progress.
He looks good so far :)
I like what you've done with him, and I really appreciate that you took my notes under the summer king section and used them to your advantage, once again, I find another person thinking like me and I appreciate it a lot!

A few notes, don't worry ♥
1) I'm wondering why he doesn't like the Spring and Autumn Courts?
2) Also, you may need to re-word under dislikes "all of the seasons" heh, unless of course, he hates Summer as well, that's totally cool.
3) I'm wondering why Van possesses a Winter Court Crown? Even though he is Diana's son, such an artifact should only be held by the current regents of the Winter Court.
4) Seeing as he possess the ability of both Areokenisis and Winter Weather manipulation (regardless of it being his birth/creation court) I'm going to have to ask you to limit his ability with the Earth Manipulation... he can have the same thing he Queen does (the name is currently escaping me - to control plants and such), but anything more than that I'll have to consider OP :x
---> Oh, and if you wanted to even do this, should Van defect to the Winter Court in a twist of events, his true heritage may shine, and therefore boost his Winter-side, giving him all new and strong winter related powers, and diminishing his summer powers.
and;
5) This is just a continuation on the last point. When it comes to Winter Weather Manipulation, he may have VERY VERY VERRRRYYYY little control of this. I'm talking, forcing aesthetic ice formations in his hands, or giving someone their own personal flurry. I can't have anything on the grandiose scale, just because we already have a Winter King and Queen, and I wouldn't want them to feel upstaged, or come to me asking to control summer stuff because then this just gets silly.

HOWEVER! THAT IS ALL, HE IS FANTASTIC, AND I LOVE HIM ♥
Fix those few things for me and he's 100% accepted c:

Yay, actually starting to get somewhere with the Dark King's bio. Gonna try to get at least him done by tomorrow, but no promises haha.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Yay, actually starting to get somewhere with the Dark King's bio. Gonna try to get at least him done by tomorrow, but no promises haha.
want to talk about a collaborated bio since I am your queen?

Reactions: Tarieles
I need to be in on the creation of this as well as I am the Shadow Girl-- connected to the Dark King, per the tattoo ... and of course. So hit me up @Tarieles so we can figure this out. I am wanting to find a tattoo to :D

Reactions: Tarieles
Yeah, think I will go with Nikolaj. As much as I love Alexander to death, he wouldn't fit the image I have for the faerie form.

Yeah, think I will go with Nikolaj. As much as I love Alexander to death, he wouldn't fit the image I have for the faerie form.
King Slayer Yay

Who all is part of the Winter Court and do I need to work or collaborate with anyone who is of tie with the Queen? Pretty sure with my Queen , that the King and Queen more than likely will be not romantically involved from what I can tell personality wise. But , if I need to work out relations and backgrounds with any Winter Court people please feel free to tell me. ^^

Who all is part of the Winter Court and do I need to work or collaborate with anyone who is of tie with the Queen? Pretty sure with my Queen , that the King and Queen more than likely will be not romantically involved from what I can tell personality wise. But , if I need to work out relations and backgrounds with any Winter Court people please feel free to tell me. ^^

I am the advisor to the winter court He is at the Queens beckon call

I am the advisor to the winter court He is at the Queens beckon call
Aha , well do you have anything you want set in stone between the two and or anything you want to make sure I involve in her history to make sure I do not get anything wrong when writing it?

Aha , well do you have anything you want set in stone between the two and or anything you want to make sure I involve in her history to make sure I do not get anything wrong when writing it?
sure wanna pm me dear

@Ali I fixed my Summer KIng one, and my CS for my Shadow girl is still up, it's a work in progress,but do tell me what you think.

@Ali I fixed my Summer KIng one, and my CS for my Shadow girl is still up, it's a work in progress,but do tell me what you think.
The Summer King is all good :D Thank you for fixing it!
Also, the Shadow Girl looks fantastic so far ♥

BB Codes suck a whole bunch of booty I swear.
Also the color schemes, I should have taken art classes for these type of shenanigans.

BB Codes suck a whole bunch of booty I swear.
Also the color schemes, I should have taken art classes for these type of shenanigans.
Lmfao, right? People often overlook how interconnected art and technology are these days, that is, until colour maps and BBCODES fuck you up the arse, lmfao.

One hour later and I'm STILL not done. Barely even close! I did update the CS though, if you want to take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.