Should I eventually add the Spring and Autumn Courts?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
img.php

e96eb779b6db8a60bc9acd7be1e9a00b.jpg

GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
Character Name
Eris
Name Meaning
Eris was the goddess of strife in Greek mythology
Alias
War
Eris Longely
Chaos
Little Warhead

Court
Solitary
Position
War

2016%2B-%2B1

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Height
Human Glamour: 5'6"
Faerie Form: 5'2"

Hair
Human Glamour: Brown, slightly wavy/curled
Faerie Form: Black, short and choppy

Eyes
Human Glamour: Brown
Faerie Form: Blue and Purple

Distinguishing Marks
Human Glamour: scar on her back, pierced ear, tattoo
Faerie Form: Her eyes are similar to this.

General Appearance
Human Glamour: In general, Eris keeps herself looking beautiful when donning her glamour. At 5'6", she considers herself to be the perfect height and the perfect, well, everything. Her brown hair is rarely pulled up into a ponytail or bun, as she prefers to wear it down. She has a rather soft and surprisingly kind smile in her glamoured form. She usually prefers contrasting colors as far as clothing goes.
Faeire Form: Standing at 5'2", Eris doesn't really seem to be much of anything at all. In fact, many make the mistake of dismissing her as nothing more than the equivalent of a pixie--not one of the most powerful beings to ever be created. Her smile is more of a smirk than anything else, and no one can deny that her blue-purple eyes are like stars. She generally wears dresses similar to this.

Strengths
+Weapons: She knows them like the back of her hand.
+Strategy: Despite her chaotic personality, she knows how to win a war.
+Intelligent: She's got a crazy-high IQ.
+Physical: She's physically strong, especially in her faerie form.

Weaknesses
--Temperamental: It's easy to anger her.
--Selfish: She doesn't really care about anyone but herself.
--Mood Swings: She easily flips between being happy and being angry.
--Dishonest: She's willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.
--Speed: She has average speed and agility.
--Order/Peace: She's weaker during peaceful times.

tumblr_mz1nmgbKGw1r8zayro3_r1_250.gif

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Allies
The Dark Court
The Winter Court
~Anyone who will let her have a damn good war~

Enemies
The Summer Court
The High Court
Order
Love
Hatred
~Anyone who refuses to let her have a damn good war~

+Chaos
+Winter (the season)
+Storms
+Manipulation
+Some Good Ale
+Intelligence

Dislikes
--Ooey, gooey love
--Stupidity
--Peace
--Summer (the season)
--Pretentious Attitudes
--The High Court (especially)

General Personality

tumblr_n3me449Xj91rflte8o3_250.gif

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS
Special Items
Weapons

+Seax knife
+Set of throwing knives
+Bow and Arrow
+Sword

Magics
ILLUSION MANIPULATION
She can manipulate and create illusions, especially ones involving chaos or death. These illusions cannot permanently harm someone, but they can inflict injuries and be used to counteract basic magic attacks.
BLOOD HEALING
She's able to heal by drinking faerie or human blood, It works more efficiently if she has killed the person, and faerie blood is much more powerful.
WAR MANIPULATION
She is able to influence any conflict physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. For example, she could heighten someone's hatred for another, escalating a small conflict into an all-out war. Physically, she could enhance or weaken the strength of soldiers, among other things.
ENHANCED COMBAT
She is proficient with virtually every weapon and fighting style, making an open conflict with her nearly impossible without magic.
CHAOS ABSORPTION
She is able to absorb the "energy" from any amount of chaos and use it to her advantage, such as making herself stronger, faster, smarter, etc.
CHAOS INDUCEMENT
She can create chaos in any scale, from minor disorder to full-scale destruction and chaos. However, she is not immune to the chaos she creates, and she cannot stop it once it is created.

fantasy+art+elves+artwork+1920x1080+wallpaper_www.wallmay.net_42.jpg

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History
Other

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
@Ali I just realized that someone already reserved the Dark Adviser, so is it alright if I reserve "War" instead?

@Ali I just realized that someone already reserved the Dark Adviser, so is it alright if I reserve "War" instead?
Did someone o-o Oh no... I'm losing my order here, lmfao.
YES! War you shall have :)

I just realized where you got this from. @Commander Cheesecake has yet to edit her reserved spot into "High Court Adviser" - she swapped last night.

Would you still rather be the Dark Court Adviser over WAR?
Or would you like War?

I just realized where you got this from. @Commander Cheesecake has yet to edit her reserved spot into "High Court Adviser" - she swapped last night.

Or would you like War?
Sorry about that! I've been busy all day today. ㅠㅠ

Or would you like War?
Oh okay! I actually like the ideas I have for War, so the dark court adviser is up for grabs! If we're allowed to have more than one major character, I might still take them after I've finished with War. If not, I'll just stick with what I've got.

Oh okay! I actually like the ideas I have for War, so the dark court adviser is up for grabs! If we're allowed to have more than one major character, I might still take them after I've finished with War. If not, I'll just stick with what I've got.

It seems the bulk of interest for this RP has come to a mellow point, so, if when the IC starts and no one has claimed the Dark Court Adviser, you're free to have it :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Can I please reserve a spot as one of the Dark Court's hounds? c:

Can I please reserve a spot as one of the Dark Court's hounds? c:
The Hounds is kinda' like a mass-entity character, where you'd be the leader and the Hounds combined.
Is that alright ^^?

The Hounds is kinda' like a mass-entity character, where you'd be the leader and the Hounds combined.
Is that alright ^^?
So I'd be rping Gabriel/Gabrielle? I'm okay with that. cx

So I'd be rping Gabriel/Gabrielle? I'm okay with that. cx
Yeah, exactly :D
Oh, and by the way, that doesn't need to be your characters name, that's just what everyone refers to when addressing the Leader of the Hounds :)
"The Gabriel" or "The Gabrielle"
I'll mark you down for the spot :D!
Welcome, by the way ♥

Yeah, exactly :D
Oh, and by the way, that doesn't need to be your characters name, that's just what everyone refers to when addressing the Leader of the Hounds :)
"The Gabriel" or "The Gabrielle"
I'll mark you down for the spot :D!
Welcome, by the way ♥
Ah, like a title. Alright, give me awhile to whip up a cs since I take forever. xD
thank you hun! <3

[fieldbox="The Hound, lavender, dotted"]

Black-Short-Hair.jpg

[spoili]
dark_elf_witch_by_arsinoes-d73t4ut.jpg
[/spoili]

G E N E R A L C H A R A C T E R S T A T I S T I CS

Character Name
Fallon Keres

Name Meaning
"Fallon" is of Irish decent, and means 'leader', while "Keres" is Greek, and means 'evil spirits'. So quite literally, her name means 'leader of evil spirits'.

Alias
Most commonly known as Gabrielle, although, she has been given many nicknames, none of which that are too friendly.

Court
Belongs to the Dark Court.

Occupation/Position
The Hounds Leader, aka Gabrielle.

P H Y S I C A L C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S

Height
- 5'4".
- 5'7".

Hair
- As a human, her hair is a simple black shade, cut just above her shoulders in a messy bob. It's texture is not quite curly, but not quite straight, either. It feels dry and brittle as if it has been undergoing heated straighteners for years, and tends to be quite frizzy. Her hair's part lays towards the side, giving her the illusion of having bangs, and her hair is rarely brushed. She has a permanent case of bedhead.
- As a fae, her hair is long and pin straight, falling down to the spot just above her butt. It always seems to be silky and smooth, and almost pitch black in color. At the base of her hair, her hairline, there is a constant reddish-pink aura that appears to look almost like a crown made of light, yet moves like the rest of her hair.

Eyes
- A hazel shade, almost green, yet almost yellow. Best described as amber.
- A reddish-pink color, cat like. Always emitting some sort of aura of light, and occasionally change colors.

Distinguishing Marks
- In human form, she has tattoos in places where her scars are in fae form. Across her side, a black tribal tattoo. On her shoulder blades, she had gotten fairy wings, just for the sake of irony. On her chest, Fallon had gotten a pattern done, since she couldn't quite get one directly on her chest. To top it off, she also has this tattoo on her thigh, as well as a moon on her palm.
- In fae form, she has a large scar across her side, as well as one across her chest, and her back. Other than her aura of 'glow' and multitudes of scars, she does not have many distinguishable marks.

General Appearance
- In human form, Fallon stands at a dainty 5'4" and weighs a good 124 lbs. Her figure is not quite thin yet not quite curvy, a lanky in between body type. Fallon appears to be anywhere between the ages of seventeen to twenty-three, depending on how she decides to carry herself. Her skin is a pasty pale shade, as if she hadn't seen the sunlight in months. Her eyes maintain a very doe-ish feature, but are far from innocent. Her eye color is best described as hazel, but are constantly shifting between a dark green, olive color, to a more amber-yellow shade. She always seems to look like she's sick in health, with dark circles under her eyes, and messy black hair. Fallon's expression tends to be that of annoyance or twisted amusement, if she's not sporting a scowl, then she's most likely smirking. Her gait is best described as a cocky stride, but while standing still, she's usually slouched over or bent into a position that looks otherwise uncomfortable. She dresses herself in either baggy, dark clothing, or very tight and revealing clothes, depending on her mood or what she plans on doing for the day. She rarely dresses in clothes of extravagant colors, in fact, the majority of her clothing is black or dark grey, maybe the occasional blue or purple. You'll most likely see her sporting baggy sweatshirts, sweatpants or skinny jeans, and a pair of extremely beat up converse. Once more, Fallon's general appearance looks very unwelcoming, and although she is definitely an attractive girl, the way she carries herself makes her appear otherwise.
- Her fae form seems to be just as unwelcoming as her glamoured form, but in different ways. Skin that almost seems to have a grey-ish blue tint, almost like that of a dead body. Her veins are faintly visible on the underside of her arms, mainly in the area of her wrists, again, almost as if she was dead. Her hair is long, down to her butt to be exact, and is pin straight, a shade of snow white. Unlike her human form, it seems to be neatly kept, silky and flowing, as if to add to her already fantasy like appeal. Her eyes always seem watching, and glow a reddish-pink color, and she appears to have no pupils. Her mode of dress is, like her human form, dark clothing that she can easily move around in. They tend to be slightly revealing (for instance, see the picture of her fae form), but are rarely anything long and flowy. The best example would be this, but with darker, black colors rather than the greenish shade. Fallon's fae form almost appears to have stepped out of a painting, with a faint, almost other-worldly glowing tint. A good comparison for her would almost be that of a ghost.

Strengths
- Very agile and swift; almost like a cat.
- Best fights in offense; she's more likely to run for your throat than she is to try and block herself.
- Manipulative; she knows how to get what she wants and how to get it.
- Fiercely loyal to those who she feels deserves it.
- Very good with light-handed weapons, such as throwing knives or daggers.

Weaknesses
- Low stamina; can only function in short bursts.
- Attacks without thinking; has a very low guard.
- Because of her fierce loyalties; she more often than not doesn't think for herself. She becomes more of an attack dog rather than an individual at times.
- Lacks any emotional stability; she cannot connect with many people and lacks a lot of empathy for others.
- Cannot handle heavier weapons very well, lacks power behind some of her swings with heavier weapons.

M E N T A L C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S

Allies
- The Dark Court.

Enemies
- Dislikes the other courts, specifically the High Court.

- Being praised.
- Salty foods.
- Darker atmospheres.
- Being the center of attention.
- The cold.
- Rainfall.
- Power.
- Having the 'fear factor'.
- Making flashy entrances.

Dislikes
- Being told no.
- Bright lights/brightly lit areas.
- Big bodies of water.
- Being ignored or put in her place.
- When people aren't intimidated by her.
- Humans.
- Warmer regions.
- Feeling like she doesn't have the upper hand.
- Being told that she didn't do something well enough, or failing.
- Feeling weak or out of place.

General Personality
Fallon is definenty an interesting being. She's quite quirky, and not in the cute kind of way, not at all. Fallon is just a tad mad, and mostly driven by her own selfish intentions. She's power hungry in every sense of the word, but is careful not to step on anyone's toes, and is quite content in her position as The Gabrielle. She finds amusement in things that should not be funny, and she tends to act daft despite being actually quite cunning. She's manipulative, she knows what she wants- and just how to get it. She's a compulsive liar as well, and finds herself more often than not avoiding the truth. Fallon can be a bit reckless at times, and can be blinded by her own greed, so much so that she ends up doing something stupid. When she sets her eyes on the prize, she runs for it, and she doesn't care who or what she has to push out of her way to get there. Some may call it ambitious, and some may even call it dumb. She can also be a spoiled brat at times, refuses to listen to the word 'no', and will continue to do what she wants until put in her place once again. She's comparable to a loyal attack dog, sitting the Dark King's side until she's told to attack. Although she seems uncontrollable, she's fiercely loyal to her court, and puts her job above all else. Even her children.
On the outside, she seems heartless. Maybe she is just that. She rarely shows moments of empathy, rarely seems to relate to someone, even if she's looking at a metaphorical mirror. To her, others are just obsticles, and the only individuals she deems worthy of being treated as equals are the Dark Court. Fallon has tendencies of being disrespectful and to talk down to others, even if they are her superiors. She has a temper as well, and tends to throw fits like a young child, lashing out at anything in her path when she gets angered. If given an inch of power, she takes a mile, so it's best to keep an eye out for her.
If you hear deranged cackling in a silent meeting, it's most likely her. She has little to no manners, she sits as she pleases, she talks as she pleases, she'll spit on expensive carpets because she can. Every other word out of her mouth either makes no sense, or is a curse word. She'll throw glasses and trinkets, she'll knock things off tables for amusement. It's a wonder how she hasn't been killed yet for crossing the wrong person. Of course, she always claims it's 'just in good fun', yet she mostly does it to seek attention. After all, even a bad reputation is better than no reputation. She's constantly out to be the center of everyone's attention, she must be the top dog, the alpha dog, or else she'll throw a fit in order to be so.
To put it simply, Fallon is unpleasant in every sense of the word.

S P E C I A L T Y C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S

Special Items: Any items that might be precious or important to the character.
- A necklace given to her by her beloved before he died. She always thought it was such a strange human trinket, yet she loved it dearly.
- Her son's old drawings.
- A dream journal of one of the humans she had used to haunt, she found it funny how humans thought there was a deeper meaning, when really it was just another one of her hounds.

Weapons
- She carries this dagger on her most of the time.
- Her usual weapon of choice is this scythe, which is fairly light weight and easy for her to use.
- In her human form she usually carries this with her.
- She can also be seen wearing something like these, when she wants a more 'up close and personal' approach.
- Mainly, she can use whatever she can get her hands on, and doesn't mind resorting to hand to hand combat, either.

Magics
- Shifting abilities; she can shift into any animal/person she wishes to. However, it's not always exact. No matter what she shifts into, she carries over her reddish-pink eyes. Also, the bigger and stronger the animal, the more it takes from her. Shifting into humans that isn't a glamour form, or even other fae, takes the most out of her, and staying in said form for so long can harm or even kill her. Usually after staying in another form for a decent amount of time, she needs to rest as she feels weak. Any injuries she acquires while in another form carries over to her actual self, and she cannot shift into a fae/human she hasn't seen before.
- Shadow manipulation; she can manipulate and move shadows at her will. This rarely poses a physical threat as much as it does mental, as she cannot turn a shadow into a physical being. But she can use the shadows to disguise herself, or make the shadows to appear as other forms, but they are completely black, just a silhouette and cannot be touched, nor can they touch anyone else. If anything, it's nothing more than a scary party trick.

H I S T O R I C B A C K G R O U N D

General History
((wip)

Other
- Her voice.
- Bisexual.

tumblr_inline_npc6kvTZky1s9jpnw_500.gif

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Love
So just for clarification, do faeries age until a certain point, or how is childhood for them?

Also would centaurs count as faeries?

So just for clarification, do faeries age until a certain point, or how is childhood for them?
Faeries do not age. Faeries are born into the world by creation/the High Courts eternal momentum. If you character is a true faery (AKA - everyone who isn't a sighted human or halfling), they are created not born. Halfings, however, were born by both mortal and fey blood, aka a faery fucks a mortal (you get the jyst).
It is possible to convert a human into a faery, and have them be "mortal born", but once they are a faery, they will never age again.

Also would centaurs count as faeries?
Ummm... hmm.... possibly as some form of faery. Such as the Hawthorn Girls or Ly Ergs... but, officially, I'd have to say no on that one.

Reactions: Tarieles
@Ali ! My Summer Queen is up on the first page.. I will be finishing her up tonight since all I have left is General Appearance and History. I hope you like her so far!

@Ali, I hope that you like it.. my Summer King is up!But still a bit of a work in progress.

@Ali ! My Summer Queen is up on the first page.. I will be finishing her up tonight since all I have left is General Appearance and History. I hope you like her so far!
Sorry that it's taken me this long to get back to you, hun ;o
I was writing up a rather intense backstory for Cardboard Castles.
Anyways, I adore your character, Zeraphina is exactly how I envisioned the Summer Queen, and I always love knowing people think like me, haha.

I only have a couple notes, nothing to bad ♥
1) I'm assuming your 'general appearance' section is still a work-in-progress :)?
2) I was curious as to what you meant by "minor in plant control"?
3) I didn't see an official strengths or weaknesses section, however, I assume that's all the stuff underneath Zeraphina's general personality, so I was hoping that you could preface/mark-off which ones are strengths, and which are weaknesses. Colour-code, or something like that.
and;
4) Seeing as Fire and Water are so so so opposite, I'm going to have to ask you to remove either Pyrokenisis, or Hydrokenisis, mostly because both of those are EXTREMELY powerful magics, and seeing as Zera is so gifted with water, she can go to great lengths with that. I've found it to be somewhat OP in previous RP's to have the ability of opposite elemental control.

ASIDE FROM THAT, EVERYTHING IS FANTASTIC, I LOVE HER AND CANNOT WAIT TO READ THE REST OF THE HISTORY AS WELL AS SEE HER IN ACTION.
P.S Poor baby-zera, you make me cry real tears, Shayla.

Status
Not open for further replies.