Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dekonic

Original poster

DEKO'S SEARCH

Heya!

Thanks for checking the thread out! I'm Dekonic, or Joe depending on how personal you'd like to get. I'm a 25-year-old Culinary Arts graduate with about twelve years roleplaying experience divided between forums, Dungeons and Dragons and other forms of the sort. I've been away from the scene for a while with some real-life issues to take care off but now I am ready to dive back into writing and build some wonderful worlds and stories with some of the beautiful people here on Iwaku!

Probably the most important thing I need to say is that I am a world-builder, every plot I do, I create with my partner from the ground-up so if you're someone looking for a quick jump-in roleplay this will not be the thread for you, sorry!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    [please make sure to read these]

ACTIVENESS: I'm usually on Iwaku most of the day, and I can reply several times a day, I expect similar of my partner. However, I understand that life happens and not everyone is going to be able to reply every day. If this happens to me I will be sure to let my partner know. I expect the same courtesy c:.

POST LENGTH: So, posting length - I can be long winded at times, creating ten pages of overly detailed text; often this pushes my potential partners away because they feel obligated to give the same length. Please, you DO not have to compare lengths because I will always prefer a well written reply that is shorter than something forced just for the sake of length. Quality is always, ALWAYS more important than quantity! Expect 3-7 paragraphs depending on the setting.

PAIRINGS: I will only do MxF and FxF with a strong preference on MxF pairings. I will more than likely play the male lead as it is what I am comfortable with and I don't personally have interest in MxM pairings (this is especially true for plots with smut.) I WILL, however, double up so that my partner can have a pairing for them but the above rule till applies. I will play the Female lead in those situations, however, as a compromise.

PLOTTING + OOC Chatting: This is the single most important item on this list. Plot with me. Chat with me. Building a strong friendship is very, very important to me and I will go out of my way to start conversations with my partners. If this makes you uncomfortable, then we are not compatible as partners.

LIMITS: I ask that you be 18+, however if you can convince me otherwise I will make damned sure there are no elements of smut. It's the rules ladies and gentlemen.

• PAIRINGS
    [Italics is my preferred role. Stars represent a craving.]

Knight x Prince/Princess
    Prince x Princess
    Bad Boy x Good Girl [☆]
    Patient x Visitor/Volunteer/Doctor
    Patient x Therapist
    Boy x Brother's Girlfriend/Fiance [☆]
    Trainer x
    Student
    Teacher x Student [☆☆]
    Boss x Secretary/Personal Assistant [☆]
    Photographer x Model [☆]
    Rich x Poor [☆]
    Knight x Knight
    Bodyguard x Target[☆]
    Assassin x Assassin
    Assassin x Target[☆]
    Criminal x Detective

• FANDOM PAIRINGS
    [All Fandoms will be done OC x OC]

RWBY
    Star Wars
    X-Files
    One Punch Man
    SAO

• PLOTS

Coming Soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested I even have a plot similar to a misplaced hero.

Added another plot! REALLY craving it!

If you're still looking I have an old plot that never got really far that involved the FBI in an X-Files-esque sort of way with an agent working on a dead end case that involves the 'supernatural' and such. They're introduced to a new partner after loosing their last one. This new partner seems like she's more than meets the eye.

It's super rough and we'd have quite a few details to work out but I'm willing to develop this plot should it interest you.

If not, I'd love to hear about your Assassin X Target plot.

• Love
Reactions: Dekonic
I'd love to work out your plot, it sounds right up my alley! Send me a PM and we can work it out :)

If you'd like, we can work something out together? I have a few plots in mind but I am not sure if they are conceivable. If we can work it out, I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Status
Not open for further replies.