Deity's Co-Essance School for Heroes

~:Geo:~
Geo chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck. "I usually don't like using my powers, mostly because I kind of like these little guys." She said, picking the small and slightly glowing technology bug that was crawling around her gloved hand. "They are quite adorable you see. And they make good company." She said, smiling. "Don't worry, I won't do anything unless I have too."
@Equinox

"Brilliant" Answered Damian "As long as we have an understanding, I can go back to trying to seduce you" He said, his eyes sparkling a little again as his mouth curled into a cheely smile

@IceQueen

Geo looked at him, and flushed, pursing her lips. 'Just because I am blushing doesn't mean that I will actually be seduced by you." Geo spoke, taking the small parasite as he crawled onto her palm, and put it back in her pocket, patting her pocket as a few squirmed around. "I am not one to fall for someone easily." She mumbled, blushing.
@Equinox

"Good, I will enjoy the challenge" Damian said, smiling. "It's no fun if you just let me have what I want, unless that's what you're into?" He inquired jovially, teasing her a little. Even Sloth seemed to chuckle a little, buzzing lazily as it floated.

@IceQueen

Geo shook her head, looking away. 'No, no, sorry, but it is going to take more than that to be able to get to, whatever it is you want from me." She said to him, her blushing fading away as she gave a serious face. "I don't take romance lightly, it's not a joke to me." She put simply, kind of forgetting who she was with and why she was here.
@Equinox

Khan had sat down by one of the tree's watching the two flirt. It was rather boring to watch, but at least he knew their powers now. It seemed the girl had the ability to control insects, or maybe a specific type of insect. But he couldn't tell. The guy had a similar ability but it seemed to be for creatures he can summon, Khan had only seen two so far and so didn't know how many he could summon. As for the last girl, he was still unsure of her ability.

"It's better to act as a group then alone. But if you want to stay here then have a blast. I have things to do." Nadia rolled her eyes in King Khan's direction and huffed as she watched the two flirt as if they were in a regular place and not a freaking forest. Was everyone just going to pretend this was a normal situation? Glowering at everyone else, Nadia turned and began trying to figure out a way out of the forest without getting lost. She could always use الانتقال السريع ل (Jump) العالي (Higher), but she wasn't sure if she wanted to reveal her powers to these guys. It was then that she noticed Damian and clumsy girl having their altercations while simultaneously revealing their powers.

"Might as well." Nadia muttered, deciding it was best to reveal her strengths too. If she didn't, these guys might think they can take advantage of her and that was not going to happen. But still, she didn't want to reveal everything, so she turned around so that her back was to them.

Digging into her bag, Nadia grabbed two slugs and squished them between her palms. Using one hand, she traced جلد (stamina) on her left forearm, and the words glowed red before disappearing. Approaching a tree and then making sure her hijab wasn't loose anywhere, Nadia began to climb not stopping until she was a few feet up and able to look out over the forest.
@WhoopDau
@parkpyro

Khan smiled as she revealed her powers. It seemed like she could do superhuman stuff, as long as she squashed bugs then traced something on her body. Khan now knew ruffly what the powers of these three are. He stood up and looked around at the forest, after a few minutes of scanning the area he began to move. Khan set of in what seemed to be a completely random direction. Without saying a word to anyone he began to walk away from the others.

From the tree, you can slightly see a long snake like figure going back and forth. Though there's a chance it's probably circling something, but from your position, you can't really tell. It disappears every now and again as well. You also see Khan walking towards it as well. Other than this, you see nothing of interest.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Nadia squinted when she thought she saw something move in the distance--well near distance. It looked like a snake, but it was far too large. Then again, she was a girl who could sacrifice shit and gain their power, so the possibility of this forest being the home to a big ass snake was very likely. Nadia began to climb down, when she saw that King Khan was in the direction of the creature. Letting out a worried shriek, she began climbing down faster, slipping near the end and falling on her ass, but other than dirt and a few leaves clinging to her clothes she was fine. "Khan, wait!" She whisper yelled--because who knows how well snakes can even hear--and ran after him, leaving the other two behind.

She didn't want to grab him because from her earlier experience, he wasn't a fan of physical contact but she also didn't want him to get eaten or squeezed to death by a giant snake. Or any snake really.

"Uh, Khan--Um--" She stammered trying to figure out a way to get his attention without tackling him (and probably getting her ass kicked in return). "My liege!" She finally yelled, cringing a bit.

@parkpyro

Sophia
As Sophia picked up all of her scattered sketches, she accidentally bumped into another being and landed on her bum again, but thankfully, her sketches didn't scattered all around the area.

"Oh, uhm.. Sorry!" she quickly apologized as she looked at the man who stood before her. He was intimidating and has fiery red hair that matches his eyes. "Wow. You have such pretty eyes!" she complimented and reached out a hand "I'm Sophia Lightwood" she introduced cheerfully with a smile. "Do you by any chance know where we are?"

@parkpyro

Khan simply turned round to face the girl when she called for him. He had been trying to ignore her, but she kept calling out. When he faced her his eyes showed the same burning color that she saw when she mentioned his parents. "What is it you want?" he asked, the hate in his voice slipping of his tongue. "I don't see why you want to team up, I thought i made it clear that I don't want to work with you and the others" he said to her, turning and beginning to walk in the same direction as before.

Nadia gritted her teeth and resisted the urge to kick the red haired prick right in the twig and berries. "I don't want to team up with you either, your highness." She snapped, practically spitting out the title. "But when I was up in that tree I saw a huge snake thing moving in the direction that you're headed. So I thought I'd give you a friendly warning. So, that's my warning." And with that she turned on her heel and stalked off. "That's the last time I try to save someone from getting swallowed whole and slowly digested." She muttered to herself and started to head back in the direction of the others, but then had a sudden thought. The Gods had a definite 'defeat this monstrous creature and get your reward' kink, so if she kicked that giant snakes ass, she would probably be able to leave this stinking forest for good. Turning swift on her heel, Nadia charged past His Red Headed Highness and in the direction of the snake thing.
@parkpyro

Khan ignored everything she said, watching as she walked away. He didn't care what he was walking towards. He would crush it wither way, was what he was thinking. But he was surprised to see he run right past him in the same direction. Once he got to the clearing he saw it as well. A giant snake swirling around in a large circle.

Khan stood watching it for a few seconds. He then removed his coat and handed it to the girl next to him. "Hold onto this" he told her stepping forwards "If you damage it a will kill you" he told her bluntly as he looked at the snake.

He stood looking straight at the head of the snake. They boy showed no fear in the presence of such a monstrous creature. Instead he smiled waiting for it to move.

@WhoopDau @Polystical

After getting closer to the snake, you see that it's not only gigantic, but has wings. It also had golden scales adorned across it's long body. It seemed familiar. "Ah, so someone has finally noticed he big snake god in the clearing?" His voice boomed through the forest, everyone could hear him. "Funny how it took like 20 minutes! So now that you're here, I can finally begin the test! So, everyone gather!" Flapping his wings and soaring to the sky and giving a big roar to get everyone's attention.
Quetzalcoatl___Kukulcan_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
"Hey!" Khan interrupted the giant beast as it flapped into the air. He stood proudly in his dirty and torn clothing in front of the monster God, a grin covering his face. His eyes lit with determination, and a thirst for blood radiated from the boy. "I will be your only opponent for the moment" He said boldly, taking a step forwards.

Khan was never good with teams, well he had never been in a team to begin with. He was always alone, wither it was on the battle field or at his home. "You should be proud the king has decided to challenge you" he spoke, even in the face of a God he was still cocky.

Nadia glared at Khan and dumped his jacket on the ground. "Do I look like a clothes rack?" She snapped resisting the urge to stomp all over the stupid garment. If not for the giant talking snake--who was apparently a god and not a monster-- in the clearing she would have. Nadia gazed at the creature and couldn't resist thinking that if it was way smaller it would be kind of cute with its fluffy looking wings. But at the moment it was terrifying and--Wait that jewelry wasn't just Aztec styled, they were Aztec jewelry! Now Nadia wasn't aware of every god in the world (and outside of it) but when she had been researching which animals she could use for her sacrifices she had come across a list of somewhat sacred animals. Well they weren't really sacred, but some animals were protected by certain Gods and Nadia remembered that the rattlesnake was protected by some Aztec serpent god. She couldn't remember the name for the life of her, but she figured this guy was the one.

Glancing at Khan being his usual douchebaggy self, Nadia thought about interfering and telling him to shut up. But...It would be nice to see his higness put in his place for once, so she stayed silent.

The Aztec god laughed when he was challenged to a fight. "You remind me of my brother. A complete fool with an ego the size of the Mexico." He said, shaking his head, "As much as I would love to, I'm afraid I'll have to postpone your defeat for another day. I still have a job to do, after all." He explained to the redhead. The two people before him reminded him very much of his own situation that he wouldn't be surprised if his brother actually trained the confidant teenager. Though if he did that, he'd make sure to help the girl as well. He was the god of knowledge, so he obviously knew what they were thinking. "The first test is simple; figure out who I am. You don't even have to know my name, just give me the basics. Have fun." He announced to everyone. But before he completely left, he waved his tail in front of Nadia's view.

@Polystical (Nadia only)
Once the serpent god disappeared, and you suddenly see different pieces of land in the sky and a note that floated near your face. It read:
You have ten minutes to isolate yourself.

Nadia blinked in surprise at the departure of the God--damn it what was his name?--and then blinked once more at the note in front of her. Isolate herself? Why? But then again...He was a giant snake god who most likely had a mastermind plot behind every thought in his mind, so she might as well do what he asked--err ordered.

Stepping backwards, Nadia surveyed the sky and tried to judge which floating land mass was nearest to her. She didn't want to jump and miss. That would be way embarrassing...And painful.

She noticed one particular land mass, and although small it was actually a lot closer to her. But...The God did say to isolate herself. She couldn't jump on one that Khan could reach easily. She would have to use that one as a stepping stone and go from there. Turning away, Nadia spotted a tree and quickly sacrificed one slug and traced جلد (stamina) on her arm before climbing up the tree. When she was almost to the top, she stopped and leaned forward to the lowest land mass and grabbed on to it's ledge. She pulled herself up and looked around quickly to see if there was another close land mass. There was. And after that there seemed to be one close to that one and so on. She wondered how long she would have to go before she was isolated enough.

Digging into her bag, Nadia pulled out an entire bag of beetles. She would need a lot of strength to perform this feat, which meant she had to sacrifice all of the beetles. There were a series of disgusting crunches as Nadia systematically smushed the beetles in her palm until there was a not so smooth sickly yellow paste in her hand. She traced the words الانتقال السريع ل (Jump) and إضافي (Further) on her legs and began to leap from land mass to land mass.
@WhoopDau

d727f863f9a017390b089f98073e1c2e_kindlephoto-58619304.jpg
{:Liam:}
Liam was currently sitting on his ass, the green haired male had been waiting for answer for a small amount of time, but decided he must have been hearing things, of course his attention was directed to the snake god and he decided to go that way, taking small steps of course as he didn't really want to alert anyone that he was there at first, but that gave up when he decided that was to much effort and just walked calmly eyes closed, before reaching a group of people, green eyes opening his eyes.

"Oh, did I miss the giant snake?" Liam asked to none is particular as he looked around, he seemed to look tired as he let at a yawn seeming to confirm his tiredness, he didn't really pay attention to those around for the moment as he simply laid down hands behind his head looking up at the sky, he seemed to just be waiting.