Deity's Co-Essance School for Heroes

~:Geo:~
2fa6bcacf9b98cb8c558aed4f4d50070.jpg
Dirt, all Geo could see was dirt. Granted, she had fallen face first into the sand, but that usually happened. She sighed and slowly reached her slender hands on the side of her head, pushing up and off the sand. Before she could even get off the sand, she saw the darkness above her, and she looked up, staring at the man in front of her. Not only did he tower above here, she bet that she could never match his height. Darting away from him, Geo backed all the way up until she was out of his shadow.

"Hi." Geo said timidly, waving a gloved hand at him before getting up and dusting her long white shirt and high low jacket off as she looked at him. Even at full height, he had a the least six inches on her, and she was wearing heeled boots. Fiddling with one of her black haired braids, Geo cleared her throat and looked at him, quite confused. He looked arrogant, like she should know who he was and she cocked her head. "Excuse me, but, who are you?" She asked, her eyes blinking innocently
@parkpyro

"Me?" Khan said, a little laugh in his voice."My name his Khan" the boy said, self proclaimed authority covering his voice. He moved one hand out in a downwards sweeping motion, gesturing her to bow "Now like the others, bow before a king" He ordered. He had reverted back to his cocky state. It was clear he would do this on many occasions. The giant ego he had built up made him believe he was a true king.

Geo was rather confused as the man in front of her told her to bow. Raising an eyebrow, she examined the man in front of her. The way he stood, talked, and everything in-between screamed arrogance to her, and that was something she did not value. On the other hand, this whole bow to me thing was probably just some sort of childish game he played to please himself. Being as kind and sweet as possible, Geo smiled softly before saying "No thank you." And looking past him at the other guests to the area and walking towards them.
@parkpyro

"It wasn't a request" Khan said turning to face the girl. He moved his hand in front of her, to stop her from walking past him. His eyes were a hot crimson now. He looked the small girl up and down, she had a few splodges of mud hear and there but she seemed to be very well dressed. Unlike Khan who was wearing pretty dirty worn out and dirty shirt. The only piece of clothing that seemed to be looked after was his parka coat. "Now like I said, bow before me" His down going back to a grimace and almost evil sound.

Geo was about to walk past when an arm stopped her, and she looked over at the man who was stopping her. "If you where really a king, then you would be wearing fine gold and lavish silks, you would have more respect for one another, rigorous training, and I would be able to tell. However, you seem completely unworthy to be bowed to, seeing as all you are driven by is your arrogance, so the answer is no." She said, moving his arm.
@parkpyro

"I feel sorry for you, with such a closed minded" Khan said as he let her past. "If you are measuring a king on such thing as riches and his wealth, then it is obvious that you look down on others more than I do" he spoke, turning to face the girl. "And how do you know that I haven't been through such rigorous training?" he asked her. Enthusing his point with his hand gestures. "I would recommend that you do not just judge a person on the way they look, this isn't the first time that I have been miss judged" he suggested, his eyes moving to the other girl then back to Geo. "As for my respect for others, that is just the way I am, as a king it is only natural to be above others" he finished.

Geo sighed as he went on an on, and she nibbled on her lower lip. "I am sorry for judging by apearances, but I feel someone who deserves to be a king, should be someone who is respected." she said to him, moving past and towards the girl and boy who where standing on the other side. She smiled at them, and she gave a swift curtsy, smiling at them before coming out of her curtsy, stumbling a bit. "Sorry about that." She mumbled, putting on a soft smile.
@parkpyro @Equinox @Polystical

Damian observed the girl at a distance at first. He liked the look of this one. With high standards that could be erode without her noticing. Damian dashed across to her at lightning speed, taking her chin in one hand, tilting her face to look at his own. His other hand moved arounds to catch her as she jumped back a little. "Are you ok?" He asked quietly, with a little smile. He hoped this would have the desired effect of enfaunting her with him. His beasts had... vanished?

@IceQueen

Geo stood out of her curtsy, only to be approached rapidly by the man in front of her. Squeaking, the bashful girl blushed darkly and looked off to the side as he held her chin. "I am fine, thank you for asking." She mumbled, looking at him with wide eyes and flushed cheeks. She swallowed hard, looking at him.
@Equinox

Nadia cocked an eyebrow in surprise when Damian kissed her hand, "Uh, yeah nice to meet ya." Whoa. We-ird. Since when did we go back to medieval times when people kissed each others hands? She thought, but shrugged it off and instead tuned into what was soon becoming her favorite source of entertainment; King Kahn vs. The World featuring guest star, Clumsy New Girl. Nadia honestly thought Kahn was going to lose it, and she readied herself to tear him a new one, but surprisingly he didn't resort to violence.

"Oo-kay, so if we're all done with directions. Do you guys want to I dunno...Get the hell out of this forest?"

@Equinox @parkpyro @IceQueen

Khan looked pretty annoyed at the moment, there wasn't really something he hated more than not getting his way. He sighed loudly as he watched the other male attempt to woo the annoying little girl who had just turned up. Khan quickly looked around, "those creatures aren't here" he thought to himself. He cautiously moved back towards the group.

"As a group?" Khan asked slightly confused. "Why do you think that we are now in a group" he asked her again. He didn't believe any of the to be worthy of his acquaintance. Especially not the clumsy girl and not really the guy. He was rather suspicious, plus he seemed to be too keen on getting others affection. The comments that the final girl had made earlier meant Khan didn't really take a liking to her.

Damian smiled. "Thank the Gods for that" He said, leaning her back up onto her own two feet. "My name is Damian, and yours?" He asked her.

@IceQueen

Geo blinked as the man backed away, heaving a sigh before regaining her regular smile. "My name is Giovanna, but everyone just call's me Geo." She explained, smiling at him. She could tell that there is something a little weird about this guy. He seemed to be mostly not emotional, but he seemed to care about her falling at the least.
@Equinox

"Geo" He said looking down directly into her eyes "A fittingly beautiful name..." He reached and gently brushed the side of her cheeks "And what power have bestowed upon such a elegant being?" He inquired

Geo looked at him, and bit down on her lip looking away before looking at him. "Well, you can find out in time." She said to him, and with a small flick of her wrist, a small little black spot crawled up his arm and moved up to his neck, holding on to the base of his hairs. Smiling, Geo tried to control her blush, looking at him.
@Equinox

"Oh? Is that an invitation?" Damian asked with a sly grin, moving his face a little closer. She had done something but he wasn't sure what. Her pupils had flickered in size slightly, concentrating on something as she moved. That would have to wait. He gazed into her, awaiting her response.

@IceQueen

Last edited:
Geo looked at the man, who had moved closer, causing her face color to darken. "No, that isn't an invitation to do anything to me." She said to him, her little parasite wiggling around on his neck as a few more joined the little guy, linking together. Backing up a bit, she swallowed again, chuckling nervously.
@Equinox

"Why are you nervous" He chuckled, his smile become cold as a spot as on his chest began to pulse a gentle blue. "Could it be because you did something naughty and you're scared I'll find out?" He continued, his eyes widening as the spot flashed, Sloth lazily emerging and immediately clicking away furiously. "Oh I see. Drain them." Damian said quietly, still staring down Geo as an arc of energy flowed from Sloth to the back of his neck, the parasites having their life energy drained.

@IceQueen

Geo shook her head, looking at him. "You are just, a little too close." She said to him, staying a safe distance away. "I didn't mean to offend you, I just need space." She said, a small little parasite going back into her pocket. She truthfully had many more of them, so she didn't need to worry about just three of them.
@Equinox

Damian continued smiling and chuckled a little. "Ah I do apologise. I did like that maneuver though, although I'd advise you to just ask me in future. As attractive as you are and as much as I like someone who can handle themselves, pulling those tricks with me is inadvisable in the future"

@IceQueen