Deity's Co-Essance School for Heroes | Sign Up & Ooc ( 1 spot left )

Hi! Can I still join?

View attachment 65245

Name:
Sophia Lightwood

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Personality:
Sophia has a very carefree, outgoing, and a flamboyant personality. She tries to be friends with everybody, including those who seem gloomy and distant. As carefree as she is, she can be very determined and serious when needed.

History: (optional)
WIP

Original Hero for which Religeon:
Greek

Powers:
Art Manipulation- she can create and manipulate art such as controlling ink, bringing a painting to life and materialization of her sketches/drawings.

Classes:
Monsters 101 | Anubis, Egyptian god of funerals
Diplomacy | Hestia, Greek goddess of the hearth
Partner:
Damian Forsain
You're not partnered with Damian, you're partnered with my other character, Wes :P

It's ok, do you want the first post between our two in the IC?
Yep ^_^ I'll post the IC as soon as I finished it. It may take a couple of hours but I'll surely post today :D

I won't be able to post until Thursday. I'm on mobile right now and I hate using it. ;-;

I'll probably reply a lot later then cause I'm sleeping in like 2 hours GMT ftw ^-^
Gosh, I forgot to write the IC. Is it okay if you post first?? I got so much going on right now TT_TT

:D Nadia wins the Douchebag prize of the year! YAY FOR INSENSITIVITY

The phrase "never judge a book by its cover" comes to mind XD

I'm sorry but I think I need to drop out of this :/

I love Khan xD He's such a lovable little shit darling. :3

I'll be posting soon!

Name:
Henrik Trafalgar
almostcry.jpg

Sexual Orientation:
Bi, but tends to go more towards men

Personality:
Henrik can often be found just slightly out of the group, lagging slightly behind. He just isn't good with people and he gets easily nervous and awkward. He is relatively easy to manipulate and often just goes along with anything he gets told. However if you get to know him and he starts to see you as a friend he will open up and he might even show signs of enjoying your company.

History:
TBA

Original Hero for which Religion:
Paganism

Powers:
TBA

Classes:
Mythical Mounts and Friends
Monsters 101

Partner:
TBA​

Last edited by a moderator:
@WhoopDau my partner hasn't responded at all since he signed up, you might want to open his spot