Deity's Co-Essance School for Heroes | Sign Up & Ooc ( 1 spot left )

Okay cool, and will there be anyway to gain or change powers

@WhoopDau

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's why I'm trying to keep the powers pretty basic. Once we get things rolling I'll make mini quests that'll evolve your power. That's what the school is for, you're all learning to become future gods and goddesses. That means becoming more and more powerful.

That is pretty awesome, Equinox!
Do you guys want to pair up?

Okay then, sounds like this will be really interesting :)

Hi! Can I still join?

hot_anime_render_2_by_5kgfx-d6s8uyl.png

Name:
Sophia Lightwood

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Personality:
Sophia has a very carefree, outgoing, and a flamboyant personality. She tries to be friends with everybody, including those who seem gloomy and distant. As carefree as she is, she can be very determined and serious when needed.

History: (optional)
WIP

Original Hero for which Religeon:
Greek

Powers:
Art Manipulation- she can create and manipulate art such as controlling ink, bringing a painting to life and materialization of her sketches/drawings.

Classes:
Monsters 101 | Anubis, Egyptian god of funerals
Patrons and Creation | The Three Purities (Yuanshi, Lingbao, and Daode)
Partner:
Wes Graham

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why I'm trying to keep the powers pretty basic. Once we get things rolling I'll make mini quests that'll evolve your power. That's what the school is for, you're all learning to become future gods and goddesses. That means becoming more and more powerful.

That is pretty awesome, Equinox!
Do you guys want to pair up?
Me and who pair up?

Veil+by+Spinning+Stars+(1).png

Name: Nadia Khatib
Sexual Orientation: Unsure, possibly bisexual
Personality: Nadia is a talkative and boisterous girl, who can't stand to see others being bullied. She will jump into a fight if it looks like the victim is in trouble, without even knowing who both parties are. She's an underdog type girl who will shun a bully until they change their ways. When not fighting for others or herself, Nadia is a curious chatterbox who will not be silenced until she gets her answers. She is studious and determined, although sometimes her thirst for justice can get in the way of her other goals.
Original Hero for which Religion: Arabian
Powers: Sacrificial Strength
Nadia carries various organic foodstuffs to sacrifice as well as small containers of bugs. If her need is dire, she will sacrifice a small animal but never anything bigger than a rat. She has never sacrificed a human and never plans to.
Her method of sacrifice is to use the liquid byproduct from the sacrificial item and paint out an Arabic symbol depicting the type of strength that she desires on a part of her body.
Ex: If she wants to be able to run a bit faster and for a longer amount of time, she'll crush a bug and use the liquid remains to trace the words
أسرع (faster) and جلد (stamina) on her legs.
Classes: War and Strategy | Kartikeya
Mythical Mounts and Friends | Dian
a
Partner: Damian Forsain

Last edited:
Reactions: Mysty
Both of you are accepted! Sophia's power is the manipulation of art and Nadia's is sacrificial strength.

I'm going to start the ip once everyone get's their classes together, I just forgot to close the sign ups.
Oh shit, I just realized that we need an extra person! Does anyone mind creating another? DX

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Name: Wes Graham
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Laid back and a little dopey at times
Appearance: 6 foot 3
images
History: Wes has always been talented and chillled. His natural abilty has allowed him to sort of coast through life. He grew up in a middle class family, aced his original school and was transferred here after his abilities were discovered. He does try to be serious at time but generally can't be assed.
Original Hero for which Religeon: Buddhism
Powers: Power negation
Wes has the abilty to cancel out the powers of others. This cones naturally and he finds it fairly easy to not be bothered by most attacks being created by powers. The only real trouble comes when he has to attempt to negate another form of power. Be it physical from a punch, mental to make someone fall unconscious or say thermal from a forest fire, it is very difficult for him to negate power that isn't based in magic. It is however possible.
Classes:
Partner: Sophia
@DANAsaur

Last edited:
@WhoopDau
Could you explain Sacrificial Strength and also will you be announcing the partners in the IC?

Depending on what she sacrifices, she'll get stronger. So if she were to sacrifice some food or something, she'll grow stronger in any area she wishes, though it may not be as powerful as to say a personal item or a human life.

Accepted! Wes has the ability to negate other abilities.

The partners are on the 2nd page, I'll add them now.