Deity's Co-Essance School for Heroes | Sign Up & Ooc ( 1 spot left )

Can i please manipulate parasites please that soumds awsome im so happy u accepted us

3f7783fd0261677b7d2340d77e4c7220.jpg

~:Name:~

Amber Rose Jackson
~:Gender:~
Female
~:Sexual Orientation:~
HeteroCurious
~:Personality:~
Amber is a fun loving girl, less than relaxed, and energetic. She
is hyperactive, and sometimes can be a little over pushy, and she can really get really annoying after a while.
But trust me, don't make this spit fire angry, or it will come back to bite you in the butt later.
But even those who are crazy get sad, and a lot of what Amber does is covering
up for the sadness she feels inside herself.

~:Appearance:~
Amber is a hot headed shortie at 5 foot exactly. Just because she is short, doesn't mean the length of her hair isn't astounding.
Her hair reached just to the floor when it is down, so she usually keeps it up in braids, or a bun. Amber's limbs
and stature is very strong, her hands are very delicate and her figure is something that a
lot of men desire, and a lot of what she beats people up for.

~:History:~
WIP
~:Original Hero for which Religion:~
Roman
~:Powers:~
~Shape shifting~
Amber has the ability to transform into any animal she can
think of, and while this does prove useful, she can't transform into
anything but animals, not that she wanted to
anyway.

~:Classes:~
War and Strategy | Kartikeya, Hindu god of war
Authority Etiquette | Nabu, Mesopotamian god of wisdom and writing

~:Partner:~
Keishko Usada

Last edited:
Reactions: Equinox
Oooh sounds interesting. I'll join in a few. :D

Name
"Call me Mercury."
Mirabella "Mercury" Ruiz.

Female.

Sexual Orientation
"Doesn't matter much."
Bisexual.

Personality
"Eh.. describing myself is too much chaos."
Chaos she is indeed. Mercury has a hard time sitting still, and is always either tapping her foot or rocking in her seat. She can be a little snarky and witty, and always has some sort of fire on her tongue. Don't take her wrong, Mercury is not mean spirited. She likes all who care to talk to her, unless you give her a reason otherwise. But most people misplace her snark and think it is menace, but it is actually quite the opposite. She means it all in good nature, do not misjudge her off sense of humor. Although she can seem a bit rude, Mercury is always looking out for the best interests of herself and others. Fiercely loyal and stubborn to a fault, Mercury is someone you'd want on your side, not against you. She is persuasive with her words when she wants to be, showing an almost two faced facade if she has to. Again, Mercury is a chaotic storm of a sharp tongue and stubborn willpower.

Appearance
"My hair is always getting in my face, so I chopped it all off."
-blue-eyes-short-hair-smiling-anime-girls-looking-back-black-hair-hd-wallpaper--_1_.jpg

Although Mercury used to have long, beautiful dark blue hair, she had chopped it all off due to an irritation of it blowing in her face. Now it stays just below her ears, her bangs pulled back loosely in a clip. She stands at about 5 ft 5, with a petite frame and slightly tanned skin. Her eyes, which are big and rather doe-ish, are a strange purple blue hue, with traces of light blue flecks in them. Her usual wear is mismatched colors, a red and gold arm band, and a red shirt that reveals her stomach. She usually wears pants that go down to about her knees, and dip at the waist. Again, she doesn't care much about appearance. Her skin has a few marks and blemishes, mainly from her just being stupid.

History
"Every hero has their beginning, eh?"
Mercury grew up in a small, desolate village, that survived off the crops they grew and the hard working spirits of their people. Life was easy going and lax here, Mercury was the daughter of farmers, with quite a few siblings to fight with and keep her company. She was the middle child, often took care of her younger siblings while the older ones held down jobs. It was a life for hard workers, but Mercury loved every bit of it. At the age of eleven, she managed to snag a job of delivering the mail from house to house, running like a maniac back and forth down the street. And she loved it. She was quick on her feet, she would always manage to outrun the neighborhood stray dogs by jumping over fences, climbing up trees. Never sitting still. Mirabella earned the nickname "Mercury", named after the Roman god of messages, travel, all that Mirabella did in the village. Not that she understood her nickname much, but that didn't stop her from living up to it. Life was great. Up until disaster hit. One night, she heard screams of terror, there was a burning heat, she couldn't breath. She couldn't see, her lungs burned. Panic hit her, and she immediately tried to run for cover, the realisation hitting her that her home had caught flame. The dogs barked, she could hear the screams and cries of her siblings, her mom calling out for them hopelessly. Most of all, she could hear the cracking and screeching of the house itself, threatening to cave in any second. Thirteen year old Mirabella, barely old enough to call herself an adult, was too scared to process anything than escape. She ran, dodging fallen debri of her once home, the smoke clogging her lungs. She could barely see through tear stained eyes, but she ran, right out the front door as he house fell to rubble behind her. She collapsed on the grass, turning back to see the rubble of flames. She just watched as her home, her family, burned away. At age fifteen, she ran to the school, leaving her past behind her.

Original Hero for which Religion
"Mercury. Roman god.. huh.. "
Roman.

Powers
"I think I got a pretty cool power."
Soul Manipulation. Mercury has the ability to manipulate her own soul. By manipulating her own soul, Mercury can change the way she appears to others. Whether it be looks, or through the sound of her voice, or another entity entirely. However, the longer she manipulates her soul, the weaker it becomes, and she can be at risk of her own demise.

Classes
"Always such a bore."
Monsters 101 || Anubis
Authority Ettiqute || Nabu

Partner
"He better be cute."
Liam Celene.

((Not sure if I did the powers right. Sorry if I messed that up. ^^;))​

Last edited:
He gives out the powers actually

Woops. -quickly erases powers-

I'm sorry, Luna! ;-;
Oh, and both your character's are accepted. Sorry I've been gone for so long, I had a life to attend to, sadly.
Amber has the ability to morph into different animals and Mercury has the ability to manipulate her own soul.

Is it okay if i join? if so, here is my Cs

Name: Khan Oudo
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Khan believes that he was born to rule over everyone else as a king. His giant ego towers over others making him a stubborn and cocky character. He shows a casual disregard for the feelings and safety of other people, and it could be said that he has a superiority complex. But at times Khan can be seen as friendly, but will still think of himself above others. Khan hides a dark secret, his thirst for blood. Even if he is origin of spartan his bloodlust still unnatural, his love for war is the only thing bigger than the love for himself. He shows little control in fights, beating the opponent near to death. Because of this sort of behavior he is feared by many.
Appearance:
red_king_by_athlum-d5q6exu.jpg

History: At a young age Khan was abandoned by his parents, left under a bridge to die. But he survived. Living homeless for many years the boy just scraped by. He developed the king like ego at around 5 years old. This was probably because he had no one to look up to, so he had to be his own hero...his own King. Around this time Khan also found out his power. The moment he knew about it, he was disgraced. He believed that his power was not suited for the future ruler. Yes it was handy, it helped him build houses out of garbage. But it was still not king like. But then Khan realized something, this was clearly a test. If he could rule with such a petty power, he was clearly the greatest King in the world. So Khan began to train, developing a toned body to replace his power. Khan began to fight on the streets, developing a lust for blood. He soon wasn't able to control the urge not to fight, and would often rampage in near by towns. Khan has no real possessions to call his own, and doesn't remember the last time he slept on a real bed. But nothing mattered to the boy. Because he believed that where ever he laid to rest, was clearly fit for a King.
Original Hero for which Religion: Spartan
Powers: garbage manipulation
Classes: war and strategy, monster 101
Partner: Giovanna Ross

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! Khan's ability is the power to manipulate garbage.
I may just delete my character just to get things rolling. >X
I'm going to pair you guys now, so just hold on tight

Roster:
Anthony Diggs and Diyanna Knight
Liam Celene and Mirabella Ruiz (Mercury)
Khan Oudo and Giovanna Ross
Keishko Usada and Amber Jackson
Damien Forsain and Nadia Khatib
Wes Graham and Sophia Lightwood

Now that you guys are paired, look at eachother's chosen classes. Hopefully, they'll be different, if not then choose another class to replace one of them.​

This should be.....interesting. I have an idea that fits him

Name: Damian Forsain

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Damian is a pathological liar. He is manipulative and borderline sociopathic. He regards his own emotions with contempt, much prefering to be purely logical with his decisions. That being said, he loves the emotions of others. He finds it fascinating to observe others and predict their reactions, until he has a full enough grasp of their personality to be able to alter their will and actions.

Appearance: 6'1 feet tall, fairly long black hair, piercing blue eyes
Anime-boy-with-black-hair-tumblr-1.png

History: Damian was always so empty. He could barely feel emotion so he found it difficult to be sympathetic or empathetic. To be honest he thought it was all just pathetic. But he soon realised that being an outcast doesn't get you anywhere, so he began to watch and learn. Pretty soon he could fake emotions to good accuracy. There was however, one emotion he never quite got the hang of. He could understand it but his mind and body always ignored him when it came to attraction. It pains him but at the same time its the only emotion he can truly feel. He's just glad it doesn't happen often.

Hero for which Religeon: Heathenism (Viking religion to the layman)

Powers: Manipulation of the 7 deadly sins
The_Seven_Deadly_Sins_by_MrHide_Patten.png

Damian has 7 beasts under his control. Each represents one of the 7 deadly sins. (These are listed in order of apperance in the image above left to right) He can only use two beasts at any one time right now. Damian represents Satan himself, being able to use the powers of the one sins if none of them are summoned. When they aren't summoned they reside within his body, contained within an area of his chest.

Pride: Fast and intelligent, used for combat and strategy, functions as an agressive bodygaurd, prides itself in its defensive capacity

Gluttony: Slow but strong, can fire acid projectiles and use it's four tounges as a mid range option, able to produce noxious gases, hungers for flesh constantly

Lust: Able to conceal itself as a pleasent image in the viewer's mind, can produce pheromones that alter peoples perception, used for subtle espionage, loves deciet and trickery

Envy: Has heightened senses and can fly short distances, used mainly for recon and observation, able to become invisble for very small amounts of time and is unable to move fast in that period, always envious of others secrets

Greed: Adapts to their opponent, taking small parts of their abilities or strengths, can only hold two alterations at once, greedy for power

Sloth: Creates small zones of slowed time, can sap the energy of anything in this field, floats constantly, unable to defend itself, does this effortlessly because it's so lazy

Wrath: Strongest individual beast, degrades into a bloodlust in combat, difficult to reason with or control, quick and incredibly powerful, constantly on the brink of rage

Classes: War and Strategy | Kartikeya, Hindu god of war
Diplomacy | Hestia, Greek goddess of the hearth

Partner: Nadia Khatib @Polystical

Last edited:
Manipulate her own soul? That sounds hella rad yasss. By manipulate, what do you mean? Or do you want me to just take it and do whatever I can with the idea? :o Sorry, so many questions. xD

Wait nevermind. I got an idea. >:D

Wait nevermind. I got an idea. >:D
Oh hey since are chars are partners and they both have dealing with authorities, should I change up one of the classes and if so which one would you want.

Oh hey since are chars are partners and they both have dealing with authorities, should I change up one of the classes and if so which one would you want.
I can switch my character over to Dealing With Deities class if you'd like, if not maybe Monsters 101?

Accepted! Though you have to wait for another person to join as well. Damien's power is to manipulate the sins, the seven deadly ones. I'll wait until people get situated until I make the ic.

Accepted! Though you have to wait for another person to join as well. Damien's power is to manipulate the sins, the seven deadly ones. I'll wait until people get situated until I make the ic.

Thanks man, and thanks for the power. This sounds fun. I can interpret this in different ways correct?

Just wondering, where do you get these power ideas from?