Definitely Not a Roleplaying Noob...

A

Aleina

Original poster
Hello all!! My name is Feloniz. Yes, I know that's a difficult name to remember, but if we get to know each other better, perhaps it will get easier. In which case, you may call me by my roleplaying alter-ego/main character name Aleina Artemis if you so choose. It doesn't matter to me.

Like the title says, I may be new to the site but I'm most definitely not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying in several different forums and websites for the past few years and I absolutely love it! In fact, at some points I've convinced myself that I've become addicted. I've spent almost whole days either roleplaying or finding someone to roleplay with in hopes of quenching my addiction. In some cases it's a bad thing, but I think being addicted to roleplaying is good in the sense that it develops your writing skills and expands your vocabulary. I've found roleplaying to be the one thing that has made me a better writer and it's a great way to prepare for college essays, believe it or not.

That being said, I hope to see everyone around sometime!! Shoot me a message if you'd like to start a roleplay. Of course, if you'd like to just chat, that's cool too!! :) Be my guest!!

OH and P.S.: I have my own roleplaying forum online as well. It's a fantasy, 'world-building' type of roleplay that's Skyrim related. Though I've applied my own personal touch to it, of course. (Skyrim tends to capture a lot of attention, and honestly, I think I made the forum with thoughts of Skyrim running through my mind.) If anyone's interested, just PM me and I can tell you in more detail what it's all about!

Much love, Feloniz (a.k.a. Aleina Artemis)

Howdy Feloniz! :D I too am a roleplay addict. >> It's very addicting and very awesome and I think everyone who doesn't play is super weird!

Welcome to the community! <3 Can't wait to see what kind of ideas and worlds you share with Iwaku!

Hiya, Feloniz. I'm horrible with names but I'll do by best if I see ya around the site. I remember role playing hurting my college essays. I graduated with bachelors in science, to be general. Lab writing is very bland and mechanical, I was critiqued way to many times for embellishing my labs too much.