Defeating Darkness

[DASH=plum]Tom stood only after a few minutes, and Kimberly followed him as he picked up a stone and skipped it across the water's surface. Kim watched with glee, never having actually learned to skip rocks and she found it fascinating. After all, the closest thing she ever got to a lake in the suburbs was a giant puddle that flooded a neighbor's yard when it rained heavily. The girl turned to Tom to ask him if he could teach her when she saw a tear slide down his cheek. Her smile faded and she looked at him with worry, but held her tongue on asking what was wrong. Maybe this place brought back painful memories for him, maybe coming here was a mistake. Kimberly offered Tom a small smile, "It's okay, you've already seen me cry. Now we're even." Kim left it at that, leaving the subject of why he had shed a tear alone as she took a few steps closer to the water.

After a few seconds she sighed, "I'm sorry, but it's too hot out for sleeves." Kim said to him before slowly removing her cardigan as not to disturb any of the bandages along her arm. The relief was instant and she felt a lot better as a gentle breeze rolled over the lake. "I'm sure you're curious. It's okay to ask." The girl looked at Tom as she tied her cardigan around her waist by the sleeves.[/DASH]

"It's okay, you've already seen me cry. Now we're even." Kim stated, trying to lighten the mood "Sorry, I err, Had something in my eye" He continued to rub his eye, pretending there was something stuck in it, god, he was a bad liar. He watched as she took her cardigan off, revealing the multiple bandages on one of her arms, she told him it was okay to ask about them, he fought the urge to ask for a moment, as she had obviously done the same, in regards to asking him about his tear.
But he couldn't help it, he looked her straight in the eye, figuring out the politest was to ask, but there was no "Polite" way, besides, she gave him permission hadn't she?

"I've been wondering, since I first caught a glimpse of them on your arm when we first met, how you got those cuts on your arms?" He asked, trying to sound as sincere as possible, "You don't have to tell me, only if you're comfortable with it" Damn, he must have sounded like such a douche. He looked back in her eyes, as his gaze had averted when he asked the question "And afterwards, I'll teach you how to skim stones" He offered, with a genuine smile on his face.

[DASH=plum]Tom rubbed his eyes, saying he had something in it that caused him to tear up but Kim knew differently, and the fact that he was trying to cover it up made her back off the whole subject, not wanting to push the issue. Whatever it was she would give him space until he was ready to talk to her about it, even if that time never came while they were in each other's company. But that's what friends were for, in her mind, to be there if they ever needed to just talk.

Kimberly gave Tom permission to ask what had been on his mind when he met her just yesterday, showing up to a new town unannounced looking like a mess with stitches on both arms and on her stomach. She supposed she still was a bit of a mess, but for now things were okay, her mind hadn't wandered off into the dark. Days like today would be precious for a while, until just like the cuts on her arms, she would heal over time until it was all just a vague memory of a nightmare and she would be able to continue on. But for now the darkness was close, looming over her like a personal rain cloud just waiting to drown her.

Tom finally worked up the courage to ask her how to got the cuts, and danced around it a bit, trying not to be too forward or offensive. His eyes found hers after he asked, offering to teach her to skip stones after she answered. Kimberly smiled softly, but it faded a bit as she turned serious, holding out each arm and rotating them to look at her injuries. "Two days ago," She started, taking frequent breaks in the sentences as she tried to place her words. "I.. I was raped." The word came out after a bit of effort and a heavy sigh, just the word feeling scary to her. "I fought back and he got mad... Broke a bottle and started cutting me. I've got stitches on my stomach, too." Finally, Kimberly was able to get it all out, though she left out the very important fact that the person who did it was her own father, it was something she wasn't quite ready to face yet. Kimberly looked back to Tom, trying to smile. "But that's why I'm here. For a clean slate, to start over from the ground up."[/DASH]

Oh hell, how was he supposed to reply to something like that? He knew it would be something bad, like what had happened to him, but this was worse. Was it? Of course it was. He walked over to the bench and sat down, with his hands on his face he replied. "God, no-one deserves that." still unsure what to say, he added "What happened to they guy? Actually no, It was probably hard enough for you to tell me as it is, don't worry."

With that he got back up and walked over to Kim, bent over and picked a pebble up, placing it in her soft palms and guiding her to holding it the right way, he then picked up a pebble of his own, and showed her the correct wrist flick manoeuvre you had to perform, to get the pebble to skim across the glistening water. He walked behind Kim and held her hand gently, mimicking the movements he had just made, but with her body instead of his. Watching as the first pebble she tried skipped once then dunked straight under the water.

"Don't worry, you'll get better" He stated, not only meaning with the stone skimming, but mentally and physically too, he gave her a genuine smile as he said this, because he genuinely believed it to be true.

Tom just stared at her for a few moments, a little bit of shock mixed with regret, maybe? He was unsure of how to respond to her, but Kimberly wasn't expecting one in the first place. He paced back to the bench and placed his hands in his face, then asked what happened to the guy. Kim stopped breathing when he asked his question, holding her breath so she wouldn't just spit out the answer and start crying. Thankfully Tom took it back, realizing just how hard it was to talk about it in the first place. Kimberly let out the breath she had been holding, glad she was able to avoid answering that question.

Tom stood up and gathered a rounded, flat-ish pebble from the many that littered the ground and placed it gently into her hand, walking her through step-by-step how to hold it. There certainly was an art to it, and Tom explained as he picked up his own rock and flicked his wrist to send it flying in such a way that it skipped across the surface. Kim felt a little flustered, not sure she could mimic his movement when he walked up behind her and gently guided her. Kim was thankful he was behind her because she felt a little blush creep up on her face while he was so close to her, but with his guidance she was able to skip her rock once before it plopped into the water. Still, it was something! And that something made Kimberly grin.

"Don't worry, you'll get better." Tom said, feeling he had more behind it than just skipping rocks. Kimberly reached down and gathered another pebble before looking up at Tom, returning his very handsome smile. "I know I will... I've hit the rock bottom, now the only way to go is up." The girl tossed the pebble into the air and caught it effortlessly, thinking she would keep it as a souvenir of sorts.

Feeling that the sombre mood had passed away, Tom sat right on the edge of the lake, daydreaming into the horizon, which was rather bright, as the sun was starting to set. "I used to come here as a kid, it's so calm and relaxing" He said "I used to feel like the water here washed away my problems, kind off like, cleansing me, if you understand? Bah, I probably sounds crazy."

He turned looking at Kim who was still standing, she looked genuinely better than she had yesterday, having her hair up suited her, and she looked rather beautiful, he thought himself. "What time are you planning on going back?" Tom asked, as he kicked the surface of the crystal clear water with his feet.

[DASH=plum]Kim watched as Tom sat down at the edge of the lake as the sun was beginning to set and told her about how when he was younger he would come to the lake and it would cleanse him in a way. "It's not crazy, that's actually quite beautiful." Kimberly said and smiled to Tom as she walked down and stood next to him, her hands behind her back. "I wonder what it looks like when to moon is out... Or if there are a whole bunch of fireflies!" She giggled girlishly to herself, probably sounding childish.

After a few moments Tom asked when she was going to head back to her aunt's house. The girl shrugged, she wasn't used to being expected to be home by anyone. What with her mother gone and her father constantly drunk she never had anyone to check up on her or be worried when she wasn't on time. "I suppose I should head back soon, wouldn't want to worry my crazy Aunt." The girl chuckled a bit. "We're having a dance party, no boys allowed!" Kimberly copied her aunt's slight accent and laughed.[/DASH]

Tom watched Kim as she said how she thought what he had said was beautiful, and how she wondered what this place looked like when the moon came out.
"Well," Tom started, as he looked across the lake "This place looks much better in the moonlight than it does in the sunlight, however I don't think there are any fireflies to be seen" he stated, "Although I haven't been here for a long time, things may have changed."

Tom couldn't help but smile at Kim's version of her aunt, it was actually very accurate. "Sounds like you and your Aunt would've had an awesome night in." he laughed as he said this, "Whenever you want to go, just tell me and I'll walk you back." Tom, trying to sound like a gentlemen, and reassure Kim that although she had been miss-treated before, he wouldn't let that happen here.

[DASH=plum]Kimberly smiled and looked out over the lake as he told her it did look lovely by moonlight, but mentioned he hadn't seen fireflies around. He mentioned he hadn't been at the lake in a long time and she couldn't help but wonder why. It was so pretty and peaceful in the way he talked about it. Did he just grow out of it? Kim pondered silently to herself and kept her mouth shut on the subject.

The two of them laughed at Kimberly's apparently accurate imitation of her nutty Aunt Laura, Tom saying it would have been an awesome night in if she would have stayed but Kim just shook her head. "Are you kidding? She probably would have made a mountain of popcorn and would make me watch the Notebook or Titanic." Kimberly chuckled lightly at the idea of her aunt digging out the box of tissues and sobbing during one of those flicks. Tom then spoke up, offering to take her home whenever she was ready. Kimberly smiled, glad that he was being so kind to her after all that had happened. She hoped he wasn't doing it out of pure sympathy and actually liked her. But she hadn't caught anything that pointed out that he didn't like her or found her annoying.

After a few minutes Kimberly sighed and took a step closer to the sitting Tom. "We better get home before she starts to worry." She didn't really want to leave but she knew it was for the best. The girl held out her hand, offering to help Tom up onto his feet to follow him back to her aunt's house.[/DASH]

Tom returned Kim's smile as he took her hand and pulled himself up from the ground, taking one last look at the lake before continuing over to the exit of this little opening, "Well, we better get going then" He said, and waited for Kim to catch up to him before he continued along the trail which the had originally cam from.
The trail looked much more like something from a fantasy on the way back, the orange light from the sun hitting the Pinky/Whit leaves of the Cherry Blossoms which dotted the path. "Hopefully we'll get back before dark" he said.

As the muddy path met the concrete side-walk the sun was pretty much set now, Tom stared into the sky, admiring how bright the stars looked tonight, realizing how far away they were, and how fast light must actually travel to be able to get here. They passed various different cars, impossible to tell the make or colour due to the darkness, as this was a pretty small town there was hardly any street lamps up the road, there were one or two dotted further up. A man biked past, with a typical farming hat on, and some wheat popping out of his mouth, "he must be a farmer", tom thought to himself, smiling slightly.

As they came to Laura's house, Tom started to walk slower, to get as much time with Kim as possible, outside of the gate now, which was closed, Tom opened it for Kim, letting her enter first, "Well, I guess this is where I leave you" Tom stated, with a smile.

[DASH=plum]The walk back to her aunt's house with Tom was calm, and relaxing, something Kimberly enjoyed thoroughly. She was glad that even though he knew what happened to her he still wanted to be around her. Perhaps after today she could think of him as a friend and not just an acquaintance.

The dirt path was gorgeous in the dusk's last light, the trees reflecting colors as if they were glass, giving everything a magical quality that Kimberly never wanted to lose. She held the image in her mind until it was burned there, deciding to give painting it a shot tonight or tomorrow. Kim thought her painting probably wouldn't do it any justice but it would be fun just to try. The path gave way to the side walk as all the light of the sun had faded and the moon was now rising. Kimberly looked up, and she gasped quietly. "I never knew the stars were so bright.." She admired out loud. Where she was from there was so much light pollution that no one could truly see just how brilliant the stars were on a clear night.

The two closed in on her new home, and Kimberly noticed that their pace had slowed down and she silently wondered why Tom was walking slower but made no fuss. Eventually they reached the gate to the ranch and slowly Tom opened it for her, and smiled as he said a farewell of sorts. Kimberly gave off a shy smile and pushed her loose hair behind her ear. "Thanks, Tom, for everything. I had a great time." She said to him, only a few moments after did she realize she sounded as if they had been on a date or something. Now nervous and slightly embarrassed Kimberly threw him a smile and passed through the gate. "I'll see you later." She said kindly and began walking toward the house which was still lit from inside. The girl paused after walking for a minute and looked back to see if he was still there, just to hopefully catch a last glance before continuing onto the house.

When Kimberly entered the house she kicked off her shoes and found her aunt sitting on the couch, stuffing popcorn in her mouth and watching some comedy movie. "How did it go?" Laura asked through a mouth full of popcorn. "It was... very nice." Kim smiled, walking into the kitchen for a glass of water before joining her aunt on the couch in front of the tv. Her aunt Laura stared at her for a moment, as if studying her face. "Did you make out?" She asked, a crazy grin forming on her face. "What? No!" Kim looked at her aunt as if she was insane and scuffed as her aunt cackled. "Come on, you know he's cute." Her aunt nudged her in the ribs with her elbow jokingly. "Even if I did he wouldn't like me like that. I'm lucky he's even hanging out with me." Kimberly said, taking a drink of water and shrugging her aunt off. "He'll come around, just watch." Laura replied, shoving another fistful of popcorn in her mouth and returning to the movie.[/DASH]

Tom scurried home, he knew his mother would be worrying about him. He had a good time this evening, he thought to himself, wondering what Kim was doing at this moment, to bad he didn't have much of an imagination. He reached his house fairly quickly, opening the door slowly, so it didn't creak, in case anyone was in bed. To his surprise his Mum had just finished a phone call, "That was Hannah, she said her and Cole are coming back tomorrow, did you have fun out, who were you with?" Oh great, Tom thought to himself, the biggest womaniser was back tomorrow, Cole, he managed to get whatever he wanted from women, and Tom dislike him, a great deal so.

Only realizing his mother had asked him a question a minute or so later he replied "Oh, yes, it was fun, heh. I was with Kim"
"Kim?" His Mother enquired, winking. It was then he realized he hadn't told his mother about Kimberly's moving into town yet.
"Mum, God, it's not like that, Kim just moved in with Mrs Howell."
"Oh really, okay, you better watch out with Cole back tomorrow, don't worry honey, you're better looking than him anyway"
God, Tom said to himself, running upstairs into his room, not wanting to listen to any-more of his mother's ramblings. He put in his headphones, Lying on his bed, turned his Ipod on, and fell straight to sleep.

( We'll time skip about three days, enough for the two to be excited to see each other again and enough for Cole to be bored of being home! )
[DASH=plum]
Kimberly awoke in her bed, sunlight streaming in through her window and making a pattern of light on her blanket. Even though still groggy, she smiled, happy for the sun to be back. The past two days had been rainy, and the day before that was windy and cloudy. Today promised bright skies and the warm sun, which was good because Kim was working on a tan that most people here seemed to have but she was lacking. The girl slowly got out of bed, feeling in a much better mood than yesterday where she sat around the house with dark thoughts looming. Today those thoughts went away with the clouds, and even though she didn't like days like yesterday, she knew deep down that it was all a part of the process, and those days would become less and less until eventually they would stop completely.

The girl went to the restroom, did up her hair in a simple ponytail and dressed in a cute, spaghetti strap top and capri pants that came just below the knee. Kim met her aunt downstairs who smiled, noticing that she was feeling better today after going through half a box of tissues yesterday. The two women set about work on the morning chores, Kimberly slowly working her way up into the heavier farm work like moving bales of hay and a wheel barrow, but at least she could help clean the barn and collect eggs and milk the cows and goats. They made quick work of it and Kimberly left her muck boots in the barn, following her aunt back to the house to gather her purse.

"I'm going to go walk around town, need anything?" Kim asked, digging through her purse to make sure she had everything, including the low-tech but at least working cell phone her aunt got her so she could call her if she got lost of whatever. "Pick up some strawberries. We'll dip them in chocolate for desert tonight and watch a chick flick." Her aunt smiled that goofy grin of hers. Kimberly smiled and walked toward the door. "Roger that, I'll be back." She called before slipping out the door.

The walk to town was quiet, but Kim didn't mind. A little exercise and a little time to herself wasn't a bad thing. She reached town without a problem, after all she could see it all from the house so there wasn't much room for error. Kim wandered around a bit, stopping into the little craft shop named The Shaker Tree and bought herself a few new paint brushes, and talked to the cashier about acrylic and oil based paints. When she left the craft store she made her way toward the grocery store when someone bumped her. "Oh, sorry," Kimberly muttered as she looked up, searching the face of a young man she had not met before.

"That's alright, sweet cheeks, maybe you should watch where you're walking next time." He snickered, running a hand through his short, blonde hair as if only to show off his thick arm. Kimberly watched him, not finding it all that impressive, perhaps even slightly smaller than Tom who would never show off in that manner. "My name's Cole, you're new around here. I would know, I know everyone." Cole smiled in a way that was supposed to be charming but it just looked fake to Kimberly. However, Kim smiled gently. "Ah, yes, I'm new. My name is Kimberly." She said quietly. "Kimber? That's a cool name." "Kimberly," "Say, Kimber, you're really hot. Let's go catch a movie and sit in the back." Cole approached her until she had her back against the brick of one of the shops.

"No, thank you," The girl reached out and pushed him square in the chest. He backed off a bit but didn't seem fazed. He did, however, notice the stitches on her arms. Most of the other cuts were healed but the stitches would take time. "Wow, are you a masochist or something?" "W-what? No!" "Because that's really hot." "I-I already have a boyfriend!" Kimberly blurted out, and the statement finally made Cole back off but look at her suspiciously. "Oh yeah? Who?" He asked. "Tom. Tom Sheppard." His name just kind of rolled off her tongue without warning and Cole looked disgusted at the mention of his name. "Yeah, well, when you finally dump him you know where to find me." With that Cole shot her a wink and sauntered off, leaving Kimberly there try and figure out what the hell just happened.

She shook her head and hurried off to the grocery store to buy strawberries. She heard a familiar thump of a heavy tail near the door where Ralph the 'watch dog' was laying in the sun. Kimberly smiled to him and gave him a pet before entering the store with a sigh, wondering how the day had suddenly got so crazy.[/DASH]

(Whoa, going to have a hard time writing to that standard xP)

It had been a couple of days since Tom had last met Kim, he would've asked to meet up sooner but the weather had been bad. At-least that meant that Cole couldn't get to her, yet. It was mid-morning when Tom decided to get out of bed, and get dressed, he decided to wear his to wear some dark jeans and his Etnies mosaic T-shirt, as today the weather seemed to have gotten better, his mother called up the stairs "honey, are you coming shopping with me today?" he didn't usually, but today he decided he would, for some reason, "Okay Mum, I'l literally be about one minute" grabbing his ipod of the bed and rushing downstairs, meeting her outside.

The decided to walk to the shop, as it wasn't to far away and the weather was nice, everyone was out to get a tan. He put his left headphone in as they walked, listening to, playing Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit at average level, so he could still hear his mum if she spoke to him. He despised most modern music, which his peers tended to listen to, which it's incoherent lyricism, he preferred something with more substance, such as the British rapper Lowkey, who's views on politics often flew onto the track, enlightening him on what was going on in the world today, and giving him a different viewpoint to the mainstream media and how they portrayed things. He let his mum trail ahead of him, and walk into the local Supermarket, as he trailed behind soaking in the sunlight, when, BUMP. Damn, he had walked into someone. "Watch out man! That's the second time today!" A familiar voice sneered at him, it was Cole, Cole pushed straight passed him saying "Oh, and keep your girl on a leash, she was begging for me earlier." Not giving Tom time to reply he was gone down the road.

Tom stood there for a moment, confused as to what that had meant, probably some practical joke, he though to himself, as he entered 'Morrison's' in search of his mother.

[DASH=plum]Kimberly tried to put the disturbing encounter behind her as she began searching the store for strawberries, letting out a sigh as she moved along. Her heart still fluttered from the incident, the face of that man burning into her skull, just the thought of him made her very uncomfortable.. The way he spoke to her about her stitches, asking her if she was a masochist. Kimberly's pulse raced as she recalled telling him that she had a boyfriend, Tom. Slowly, the girl calmed down and regained her breath. For now Cole would leave her alone as long as he didn't find out she and Tom were not actually dating.

Still slightly shaken, Kimberly found the strawberries and began to pick them out individually from the pile of fresh strawberries when she heard another customer enter the store. Kim looked back just to make sure it wasn't actually Cole pursuing her and found it was just a woman, to her relief. Kim picked out two dozen strawberries and turned to begin walking toward the counter to pay for them when she came face to face with none other than Tom Sheppard.

"T-Tom!" Kim stuttered out in surprise. Jeez, did he he have timing or what? She suddenly felt flustered once more, a blush creeping up onto her cheeks that she had no way of hiding. "H-how are you today?" She asked quietly, trying to make small talk and avoid the subject that was just burning in her mind, the fact that she had used his name to describe a boyfriend just to get a creep away from her.[/DASH]

( Don't worry about it, I really really rambled on that last post! xD )

Tom was still thinking about his brief encounter with Cole, daydreaming, when he bumped into someone, again! "Oh, I'm so sorry to ha-..."
"T-Tom!" came the stuttering voice of Kim, "Phew" He thought to himself, atleast this meant he would not get a scolding from his mother for embarrassing her in here. "H-how are you today?" She essentially whispered to him, as he barely heard he voice of the ruck-us of the packet Supermarket. She seemed rather embarrassed for some reason, though he didn't ask why. "I'm fine thanks, I just had the strangest encounter with a friend" He said, referencing to his brief moment with Cole, why did he use the word friend? Damn!

"How have you been over the last couple of days? Hopefully not feeling as bad as the weather was?" He joked, though this statement was fairly relevant, considering what had happened to this poor girl.

[DASH=plum]Kimberly had to admit she was glad to see him again, three days apart seemed long. She searched his face quickly, wondering to herself if it was even possible that he had become more handsome than the last time she saw him. Instantly, Kimberly mentally slapped herself. He was just a friend, just a friend! But then again she had just told a stranger that they were dating...

Tom mentioned he had a strange encounter with a friend, and her mouth dropped open just a bit, in slight surprise, wondering if who he was referring to was in fact Cole. Maybe the gig was already up? No, otherwise Tom would be asking her why she lied to Cole. Kimberly cleared her nervous throat. "Yeah, I had a... weird encounter with someone named Cole.. Not too long ago." Kimberly said with a sigh, at least this time bringing her voice up so he could hear her in the crowded place. Maybe the mention of his name would explain to him why she was so flustered, for Cole to be that... blunt he must have done it to many girls before.

Gently, Tom asked her how she had been feeling during those three days apart. Kimberly smiled, already feeling so much more comfortable in his presence. He was so kind to her and she was so happy she made friends with him so quickly. "Ah, well, yesterday wasn't great but it's a slow process." Kimberly chuckled lightly, reaching up to tuck loose strands of hair behind her ear.
[/DASH]

Tom's eyes widened as Kim told him about her encounter with Cole, "What a coincidence, I just saw Cole too, sorry I said it was with a friend, he's not really." He said, continuing "He said something about my 'Girlfriend' coming on to him, haha, I was just thinking 'What the hell'." He couldn't believe Cole had already met her, probably trying to get to her with his rather robust methods.

He looked around the shop for his mother, spotting her at the Fruit counter, "ah I'm here with my Mum."He pointed out, "Want to meet her?" Without giving Kim a chance to reply he took her gently by the hand and pulled her over to where his mother way purchasing some apples.
"Mum, this is Kim." Tom said with a smile.

[DASH=plum]Tom's eyes went wide when she mentioned Cole's name, and she guessed that he did know about his antics. He went on to confirm that who bumped into was in fact Cole, but quickly apologized for calling him a friend when he wasn't. Kimberly breathed a sigh of relief mentally, thank god he wasn't friends with that tactless womanizer. Tom continued, laughing about how Cole said something about his girlfriend coming on to him. Kimberly let out a nervous chuckle, thinking oh god how am I going to explain this one... "Yeah, about that.." Kimberly said quietly, but Tom didn't seem to hear her over the bustling super market.

The young man looked up, his eyes scanning the store for someone and he found who it was he was looking for. He explained that he was here with his mother, and just was Kimberly opened her mouth to apologize and let him go to his mom, he asked if she wanted to meet her. Once again, Kimberly's mouth moved to politely decline, but Tom gently took her hand and she suddenly couldn't speak.

The girl let him lead her around by her hand, feeling his callused but warm hand in her own. Kimberly did her best to banish the blush away from her cheeks, and try to calm down to meet his mother. He stopped before a lovely looking woman who was carefully selecting apples. He called her mom, and she perked up in response. His mother's eyes traveled to Kim, who smiled shyly, now knowing where Tom got his eyes from. "Hello, Mrs. Sheppard." Kimberly said politely.[/DASH]

Kim look flustered, Tom though, as he took her over to meet his mother, he just hoped she didn't embarrass him in front of Kim. "Hello, Mrs. Sheppard."Kim had said, souding very polite. Tom's mother looked at Kim, with a smile, though Tom knew he was deducing what kind of character she was, replying "Ah Helly, Kim? Tom's told me so much about you." Tom looked at his mother, clearly this was a good sign, she had replied.

"You look very nice," she added "Every bit as beautiful as Tom described you". Dammit Mum, I never said anything of the sort, Tom though to himself, though Kim was rather beautiful, embarrassed already. Tom butted in, "Mum, I never said that" trying to clear his name, looking at Kim, "No, no that you're not beautiful." He was getting flustered now, dammit Mum, good work. Waiting for a response from either of them.