dedNULL [Episodic RP]

K

Konztantyne.

Original poster
Humanity has evolved well past the thought of death and achieved immortality. Sometime in the late future the Earth's most genius and scientific minds worked along-side advanced AI machine intelligences to create Nullus, a highly advanced simulation of the real world.

After Nullus' creation, it was tweaked, expanded upon, and improved. Over the next decade the framework for introducing the first inhabitants into Nullus were created and implemented - these first inhabitants were volunteers and are known everywhere simply as the Founders.

Nullus quickly became a perfect world for Humanity. A perfect world modeled after their own inside the digital expanse.

Fastforward. Humanity now resides within Nullus. Upon Nullus' full implementation those surviving on Earth who could do so acquired the technological auxiliaries needed to implant their consciousness into Nullus, leaving the physical body behind in a 'LifePod'.

Fastforward. The population of Nullus explodes and continues to grow. The Founders' generation are almost passed on and most of Humanity is native to Nullus. All humans and consciousnesses within Nullus are now completely digital.

Our story. We are the grandchildren of the Founders. We are all within the age range of 25-30 years old.

As of late strange things have been happening. Missing people, ghostly occurrences, demonic presences, and all manner of otherworldly glitches seem to be flickering about within Nullus.

In order to investigate these strange occurrences an agency was formed called dedNULL.

These occurrences will all be different but think the Matrix mixed with other sorts of fantastical and cyberpunk elements.

I WILL expand on all this more if there's enough of an interest. Sorry this is all text as well. I'm on a mobile!

I have a tendency to not show up for games, but this sounds really interesting.

Not sure if this is still an option but I really like the idea.