3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
How do you like to decorate your space? Do you keep to a specific aesthetic, or do you just create a mishmash of things you like? Does it all look tidy, or is it more organized chaos? Do you make your own art as decorations or do you have a specific stores where you like to get them? Or do you not decorate at all and just have things that are practical?

My room is a mess. I have glow in the dark butterflies all over one wall and all the others are completely covered in posters from conventions I've been to over the years. I also have a lot of my skincare stuff out in the open, as well as a ton of stuffed animals taking over my bed. It sorta looks like a kid still lives in here, I think, but I don't mind. Maybe once I finish uni and actually have money, I'll make it look more "mature" or whatever LOL

What about y'all?

We're a full on geek household - lots of video game and fandom themed artwork on the walls, lots of lego sets and bits and pieces of dead consoles and PCs on display - the live ones are hidden away neatly for some reason. I'm definitely more of a practical person in the kitchen, so I've stayed away from geek themed kitchenware for the most part... but some of Le Cruset's collabs recently have me thinking twice!

Quick Edit: We're actually big into crafting and customizing, so while a lot of our furniture is still IKEA and/or second hand, it's also still one of a kind :D

I don't have to share my office with Mr Absinthe or any potential visitors, so it is full on creepy cute/pastel goth aesthetic. I'm waiting on Mintlodica's dark magic girl keycaps and switches for my new mech keyboard to complete the current iteration... And then I can start upgrading all over again :D

my work desk is very barebones and simple but i would like to decorate it with personal trinkets and my friends' art once i start collecting stuff worthy.

my personal desk is a mess and it might be because i have waay too much space and i end up having sooo much stuff on it haha, but behind my monitor is where i hang up a beloved friend's artwork. the wall next to me has a bunch of jerseys and random stuff i've been given over the years.

Chaos is the only way I can describe my area at the moment 😂 as we moved rather rapidly into a weird living situation everything is mix matched and hodge podged together. The style I want to have is minimalist or mid century modern, that kind of stuff. Clean white and wood accents with some pops of color here and there. My main thing is getting in organization, I don't quite have a style pinned down. I get very frustrated when I can't get everything to match well

Now that I work from home, I need my space to be clean. I have all of my awards from my military/law enforcement career on one wall, with some inmate artwork I've acquired over the years, and on the wall by my desk, I have a picture of my son, some funny stuff and a few bones and witchy stuff. Not really much of an aesthetic, but I like to have things that make me smile and happy.