Declaration of War on Vandoosa!

YES, QUITE.

THEIR TOMFOOLERY IS QUITE A SHOW, BUT ALL THEY AMOUNT TO BE ARE A GAGGLE OF CHARLATANS.

QUITE AMUSING, REALLY.

MY POST WAS DEGRADED TO THE FORMER PAGE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE

THIS IS ALL FINE

THEIR SILLY TACTICS WILL ONLY BACKFIRE, THEIR SHIT WILL TURN INTO DUNG AND THE BREAD CULT WILL PREVAIL

LORD SKHONE CRUSHES ALL HERETICS, BOW DOWN TO THE KING!

.....DUNG IS A FUN WORD

LOOK AT EXCELLENCE, WE WILL PREVAIL

YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT SYSTEMATIC ENOUGH

TROLLOLOLOLOLOL

vlcsnap-168610.png

For Earth, and for justice, Daitarn 3 will crush the evil ambitions of the Vandoosans!

If you do not fear the Sun's shine, then come on, baby!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/84ZbXK1xY_4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

May it be short and bloody.

No, it will be long... and hard.

Hard, as in arduous and difficult.

Damn, you must be some kind of desperate to go all the way to africa for a fourtysomthing year old kroot.

*Enjoy's a fresh stew made within lord Skhone's head*

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how delicious your heretical god's brains are.

.... But that would hardly feed a newborn pup let alone a space wolf.

Hence the stew, to savor the flavor yet still feed my appetite.

Stop eating the Bread God. What kind of murderous super soldiers are you?!?! Go blow up some albino jailbaits or something.

Looks like the Ex-Lax is kicking in

*Drops a Nurglite plague Deuce into the Shit-Slinginator's loading throne and fires*

That shits awesome enough to be banned by the Geneva convention. So we bombed Geneva.

WE KEEP ATTACKING THE WRONG EUROPEAN CITIES. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DRIVING EAST, NOT WEST.

Those damned "human rights" and "rules of engagement" hippies were cramping our style. That HAAAAAD to go.