Declaration of War on Vandoosa!

Re: This is just for Isabellas

800px-Personal_Flag_of_Robert_Shick.jpg

Once again, the Most Glorious Duchy of Staadtplatz has decided that is now time to invade the Red Meance, Vandoosa.

The reasons:

1. They are a aggressive Derpistani empire that is trying to extend their reign to other nations, as is proved in this piece of scandalous Vandoosain propaganda.

2. Vandoosians defile Our Most Glorious Duchy by "Glowing."

3. Vandoosians steal good booze and lolis other stuff from our borders.

4. Vandoosians are always drunk and cause many traffic accidents but never pay their fines.

5. They seek to expand their Empire from just the attic they currently inhabit.

6. Xentra is a derp.

7. ??????

8. PROFIT

Wars have been started for lesser reason than these.

sample-43c8f89cdeeebc9cf8e8c568871ad159.jpg

High Command of the Staddtplatz forces is under the leadership of Admiral Lt Brigadier Colonel General Captain Zypher von Yaguchi whom is currently leading our armies towards the Vandoosain borders.

What the hell is with the girl with the panty shot?

Don't look at my panties~ I'm trying to direct troops! D: FOR THE VODKA!

Zypher's panties are not important. DEFEATING THE VANDOOSA HORDE IS!

1e339692e9a39405bb6955ec42954d9a.jpg

For the Vodka! And not showing my panties!

73774.jpg

FOR THE VODKA AND OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS!

HEY ISABOO, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO STEAL AN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE FROM THE POLISH.

TO ARMS!

BECAUSE. WE CAN. TO ARMS.

WE HAVE THE AIRSHIP LEAGUE FROM ONE OF OUR NEIGHBORING GERMANIC ALLIES! WE HAVE FEL FROM FELOSLOVIKA! WE HAVE FANCY UNIFORMS AND TANKS!

TO ARMS, MEN TO ARMS!

TWO ARMS, MEN! I HAVE TWO ARMS!!

But Isabellas are part Polish.. they can't take vodka that is not all ready theirs..

All so why is Rory stalking me on 4chan? Are you all so that Byakuren who gets mad at me for throwing rocks?

IT'S CALLED GOOGLE, YOU FOOLISH FOOL! TO ARMS MEN, TO ARMS! SHE/HE/IT IS STEALING OUR VODKA!

Wait... Vandoosa is big enough to show up on the INTERNET now?! Finally. more will know of us.. and our new piece of land United Soshialist Schzestania Republik. Spelled the way Vandoosans like it because that is how words should be spelled!

All so how is bad touhou art and a random pic of an old friend Stephy propaganda!?