They raped her. Peter looked at her, feeling terribly for her. He couldn't believe it himself. If she hadn't already killed them, he would have gone out and killed them himself. Shaking from his anger, he crouched down to make eye level. "...Do you need anything? Anything at all?" He asked as softly as he could, his eyes watering. How could people be so cruel?! To harm her, right in front of her baby! He wanted to take out any low life, people who weren't even related to the crime just committed.

"...I need to speak with your fathers...New laws need to be made to prevent this from ever happening...Anyone who's ever committed crimes or has a criminal background should be killed instantly." Growled Peter, pacing a bit. "This shouldn't have ever happened. How fucking dare they lay their vile hands on you. You are royalty, and they were scum." Hissed the dragon.

Takin a shaky breath to calm himself down, he gestured for her to go upstairs. "You should go. I'm sure your bath is ready. Is your baby getting in with you? I have maids that could look after him while you bathe."

"You are NOT telling my fathers," she immediately snapped, finally showing some expression other than neutrality on her features. She had been amazingly calm until this point which may have been something ridiculous given the rdeal she'd been through, but anyone that knew Enzo knew that she did it to hold herself together. As calm as she appeared, she would be near breaking point on the inside-- and with a baby to care for, she wasn't going to allow herself to break down.

"They're... troubled right now, and my Pa's pregnant, and... they have enough to deal with. Besides, I'm fine. A little sore and bruised, but otherwise alright-- you're too emotional, Peter. Way too sensitive," she muttered under her breath, wriggling her toes to try and regain some feeling in them. She'd woken up ten minutes ago with her legs covered in snow - she was understandably numb right now.

"I... look, I don't want him out of my sight, but he... doesn't like bathing unless it's in his little bathtub back home. Just... come and sit in the bathroom with me. You can sit and hold him for me, so he's still near me-- i-it's a big deal to let you hold him, so don't you dare make him cry," she muttered, hesitating before handing her son over to him, already looking vulnerable and awkward without him in her arms. "I... right, I-I need a bath. Just pretend... this didn't happen. My parents don't need to know, nobody does. Alright? It can... stay between us."

He didn't think that was healthy. Only them knowing? Was it really okay to live her life as if nothing happened? She didn't want anyone knowing about this but he wanted to fucking kill any criminal out there just to prevent this from happening again. Holding the baby he followed her to the bathroom, sitting down on an expensive couch he had put in there. Amber instantly squirmed and whined to be with his mother.

"Hey, come on little guy. I ain't that bad. I'm pretty cool, look, look." He cooed, trying to calm the baby down. He made Amber look him in the eyes, before changing his eye color. He knew kids sometimes found that cool, and it caught Amber's attention. Blinking, he gurgled a bit, looking at him amazed. "...Do you want to stay the night? It's far too cold for you to leave."

Once the bath had been filled up, with the addition of some glittery, pink, rose-scented bath-bomb, Enzo sunk under the water with a content sigh, this being just what she needed. Thankfully, her son wasn't crying or fussing without her, peeking across to see him look utterly fascinated, which was fine. Normally she'd feel a twinge of annoyance with it, but right now, she needed peace and quiet, so having her son be entertained was a good thing.

"...I mean, you don't want me staying the night, Peter. We'll end up playing video games and we both know I'll kick your ass. Again. I don't think you want to be embarrassed by me," she purred, going as far as to offer across a wink, before sinking back beneath the bubbles, her mood becoming a little more serious.

"If I tell my parents, they'll just get angry and... you haven't seen how bad their marriage is right now. I don't want to stress them out-- and my Dad wants any excuse to, like, lose his shit. He's so angry lately. Hearing this will tip him o-over the edge."

"...I just don't think it's okay for to have to live with something like this. It isn't fair. Your parents won't fight because of this. I'm sure Anders and Dax are fine, I mean, they've been through a lot together. This isn't going to break them up." Peter mumbled, looking over at her. "But we don't have to make that choice right now. We can totally play the game. I really hate that I'm going to beat your ass in front of your son." Teased the dragon.

He began to softly bounce him on his lap. "You have the cutest son. Where did you find him?" Asked the dragon, stroking down his red hair only for the baby to viciously bite him. Obviously Amber was fickle with who he licked.

"My brother found an egg, I... felt sorta bonded to it-- he's my baby. I... I love him so much. Maybe it's the rabbit in me, you know? We like kids, it's sort of our thing. I mean, look at my Pa," she mumbled, immediately reaching out to take her son when noticing the vicious bite-- though she couldn't help but smile in response.

"You don't insult my gaming techniques and think you can get away with it. My son will bite you if you dare insult how good a gamer his mother is," she tutted with a playful wink, quietly removing her son's bundle of clothes to be able to carefully soak back in the water with him. He was cold and a little warm water would do him good, especially when he got to cuddle up in her arms.

"I'm fine, I just-- want to get back to normal. I'll tell my parents, they can react how they want, and then I want to move on and... forget about it. You know, I'm pretty sure they're soldiers in the army. Maybe my brother can discipline his troops more. I know he loves doing that, showing off how fucking powerful he is."

"I think that would be great, or kill them all." He grumbled a bit, looking at the bite that was now red and irritated. "Your son there has some serious teeth." Chuckled the man as he walked over, sitting next to the huge bathtub. Amber purred happily against his mother, closing his eyes as he nuzzled into her chest. Peter watched the child seemingly doze off, smiling a bit. "He's cute...I'm really happy for ya."

Meanwhile, back in the palace. Anders walked into his bedroom, looking at Dax. "Have you seen Enzo? She hasn't come home sine earlier today. Amber is with her. And it started snowing."

"You made it fucking clear to her that we weren't helping her with that kid. She probably did a runner and moved in with Fegvir again," grunted Dax from the bed, hiding his face behind some reports from one of the kingdoms in the south that had a rebellion against the kings but, as ever, had been squashed. Eventually putting the papers down, the man set his eyes on his husband, at least mature enough to put the pettiness aside for Enzo's sake. "...Perhaps she went and crashed at Peter's? She likes him, right? Like, she still has his fucking love letters, I'm pretty sure they'll get back together at some point."

Awkwardly hesitating, the King finally groaned and moved to pull Anders in closer, at least knowing to be gentle with him. "You know, you're a fucking pain in my ass but I do love you. God knows why when you stress me out, but I love you."

"You're no walk in the park either, but I love you," Anders mumbled, moving to wrap his arms around his neck, his hands resting on his jaw before sliding to his neck. He did love Dax, they were just having a rough patch. It would pass, like all the others. Marriage wasn't a bed of roses all the time, but the good weighed out the bad.

Andy cupped his cheeks, making him look him in the eyes. "...I really do love you. And I won't bring up them again okay? They aren't family..." He mumbled giving in to Dax like he always did. Sometimes he got his way, but this was one thing he knew he couldn't have. He was okay with it. They were dead to him anyway. "...I should call Peter, right? Make sure Enzo's there? I'm just worried. Amber's still a baby, and it's snowing, and he could get sick."

"You're really that concerned? Enzo's responsible, she'll be with Peter or some guy she trust enough to let around Amber and--"

"You know, if you're going to talk about me, do it when I'm not walking past your bedroom door. And really, how do you know I was with Peter? Am I that predictable?" Began Enzo as she peeked her head around the door, having just arrived back and, after putting Amber down in his crib, wandered towards her parents' room. Having found new clothes and cleaned up her bruises, she did look just as she always did, albeit without her fancy makeup and perfectly done hair.

Being so independent and having a child already did make her forget sometimes that she was still a child herself, and that her parents were entitled to worry about her-- however old she got, that much was always going to continue. It was why she wasn't prepared to tell them, but Peter convinced her to do so, even if it made them furious and angry.

"I, uh... something happened last night--"

"Oh god, what did you do this time?" Dax groaned, expecting his daughter to come out with some horrid tale about sleeping with someone she shouldn't have. It was only when he noticed her tears and her on the verge of breaking down that he froze. "...What did you do?"

"I didn't-- I-- S-Some guys offered me a drink and I said no but they... they followed me and... I don't want to say it, don't make me say it. Peter didn't make me s-say it, so... so I'm not saying it to you g-guys, but... but they did that a-and Amber w-was crying because he was scared and... and Peter made me tell you. I didn't want to, it's... awkward a-and..."

Anders looked at his baby girl, his eyes widen in horror and shock. How could this even happen? He quickly hugged her, allowing his own tears to past through his eyes. "Wh-Who were the men?! I'll kill them m-my fucking self!" He viciously hissed, before pulling away and wiping her face feer of tears.

Andy couldn't believe someone had the gall to mess with the Princess. How fucking dare they?! He'd kill them, all of their families, have their sisters and mothers raped in front of them. Anders was heartless when someone dared to touch his babies. "Daddy and I will take care of it, just tell us who and what they look like. We will make sure nothing like this ever happens again."

"I-It's fine, I killed them! I... they were dragons-- I think. I c-can't remember what they were. But they're dead now so it's fine, we can pretend like it didn't happen because I don't really want to dwell on it too much," the rabbit hurriedly began, reaching to comfort her father. She was tearful herself, but she could cry all she wanted without repercussions. Anders, meanwhile, had unborn children to care about, and stress was hardly a good thing for him or them. "...Dad? D-Dad, come sit down--"

"...You killed them," began Dax softly, having wandered to the window without so much as raising his voice. "That's... good..."

"Dad, seriously, you're kinda scaring m-me--"

"...I hope you made them suffer, Enzo. Your Papa and I will... we'll sort it out, make sure their families are tormented," he continued, a flash of anger growing on his face. He didn't really want any of the men's families to continue to live, and it would at least make him feel like he did something useful if he and Anders killed them. "I... I mean..."

"I'm fine. I'm... tough, you know? Did it... scare me? Sure, but I'm alive, Amber is unharmed, I... I'm fine," she promised, nodding firmly for emphasis, despite her shaky smile. "Peter was really nice, he... helped clean me up and... said he'd come and check on me later."

"...Just because you're saying your fine doesn't mean we aren't going to handle this. I'm going to go check all the cameras in the city, find out who did this, find their families, and all of their family will pay the price." Growled the rabbit, before storming off, to do just that. He'd make sure nothing like this would ever happen again.

A few months past from that day. Anders and Dax stayed true to their promise. They hunted down the men's families and had them brutally tormented and killed. However, the stress of finding out what his daughter went through was too much for Anders. He ended up losing the babies in his stomach. Of course, Anders was devastated. But he still had children to raise. He had three-year-olds and thirteen-year-olds, and seventeen-year-olds. He had to make sure they all had a good life, so he tried hard not to think of it. But at night, he'd always curl up to Dax, and just cry about it.

But lately, he didn't do that either, because he noticed that Amber had a strange eating habit. Now, he was one year old. And he only would eat raw meat. They discovered this when he refused to eat anything. Desperate, they decided to listen to the ancient text about maneating winged people, so they gave him raw meat, and he ate it. Sure he still drank his milk on the side, but he ate raw meat.

Currently Amber was sitting on Peter's floor, playing with his toys, giggling and gurgling. Peter and Enzo had become friends again. They weren't dating, but many thought they were since she spent so much time there. And the fact Enzo still had Peter's love letters...And the fact Peter had a nursey for Amber and plenty of toys to play with. Amber warmed up to Peter, but sometimes he'd randomly bite him if he got to close to his mama.

Peter, who was drinking coffee, and typing away on his laptop sighed heavily, before running a hand down his face. "Damn, this is a bit much...Work is kicking my ass."

The last few months had probably been the hardest in Enzo's life. She'd changed from a man to a woman, she'd begun to raise a child and she'd separated both from Peter, and then from Nash, but she'd gladly go through all of that again and again to avoid the last few months.

It wasn't even anything to do with her son, because raising him was far from an issue. Even when he seemed to only want to eat raw meat, it didn't concern her or even set her into a panic. So far, there wasn't an issue getting raw meat... but if he decided that the animal meat they were giving him wasn't enough, she'd gladly kill people for him. Of course, she'd do anything for him, so she wasn't particularly worried, at least not like everyone else seemed to be. Amber was absolutely perfect in her eyes, no matter what he ate.

No, the one thing that made the few months so difficult was learning her unborn siblings hadn't made it. She blamed herself for it - if she'd kept quiet, she was pretty sure that Anders would be absolutely fine and she'd be welcoming her siblings into the world.

Which is what made her own pregnancy so difficult. It was difficult anyway, given the fact they were the products of her being violated, but it was made more difficult when her fathers were mourning the loss of their children. She felt guilty, really, that she was pregnant while they were grieving like this-- Which is why she'd chosen to keep it a secret from her family. Flowing dresses and baggy sweaters were easily her saving graces, because, now at 6 months, it was ridiculously difficult to hide it.

Though, she didn't bother hiding it when at Peter's. She'd told him almost immediately because keeping it totally to herself was too difficult. She was still young, after all, and dealing with everything by herself was nearly impossible.

"Work's hard? How about we get you pregnant and see how fucking difficult you find that?" She muttered sharply from the couch she was laid out on, leaning over now and then to play with Amber's hair. She only had a few months left, she knew that, but time seemed to be going more slow by the day. "I don't know how my Pa did this, you know? It's fucking horrible. Everything hurts, everything's all swollen and big and... I'm ugly, I hate it. I need to pee all the time, I can't sleep without whining-- it's so fucking horrible."

"Alright, alright. I get it, being pregnant sucks." Cackled Peter, as he shutting his laptop. "I wonder how Amber is going to react to you having a baby. I mean...He already hates sharing you with me, just imagine when there's another child." Chuckled Peter as he went to sit down on the floor with Amber, to play with him.

Amber giggled a bit and flapped his little wings as he put a block in his mouth to chew on. Peter pulled it away from his mouth of course and earned a vicious bite from doing that. But the bites no longer bothered him.

"He'll be fine, don't try making me... upset. Fuck off, Peter, he'll be fine," she mumbled, pushing herself up from the comfortable laying position to scoop her son up, managing to cuddle him close despite the pregnancy. It wasn't like she planned to have another baby or two - once Amber came along, she decided that he was the only baby she ever wanted. She was a rabbit, and Anders proved that there was something instinctual in their species to have large families, but she didn't necessarily want to have any others. It was all a huge accident, one she hardly expected happening, but it was the reality she had to deal with-- and she at least hoped Amber would be okay.

If she had to give him special treatment and favour him, she'd do that, easily.

"He's my special boy, he'll love whoever I love," she purred happily, setting Amber down beside her and prompting him to touch her stomach once the little kicks began for the day. "See, he likes feeling the kicks, don't stir up drama, Peter-- you're such a little prick sometimes. It's why I like you, actually~"

Amber looked at the stomach, giggling a bit as he snatched his hands away from her stomach, weirded out by the weird kicks. Peter chuckled and rolled his eyes. "I love stirring up drama~ But like you said, you love me for it." Teased the dragon as he scooped up the winged boy, sitting the small child on his lap as he played with his messy red hair.

"Mama, hungwy." Whined AMber. He began to learn to talk a few months ago. He was only one, and he only knew a few words, like how to tell her he was hungry, and say hi, and by, and that he loved her.

"Hungry? Again? God, you're really greedy, aren't you~?" Cooed the teenager, despite the genuine surprise on her face. It had only been an hour or two since she cut up some raw steak into tiny pieces for him, so to hear he was hungry again made her arch a brow-- but she was hardly going to ignore her son's demands. If he wanted something to eat, she was obviously going to get it for him.

"Can you get another steak from the fridge?" She murmured to Peter, resting back with a playful grin. "Unless you want me to hurt myself having to get up and walk on my really painful feet. If you go get the steak, I'll reward you with a kiss.We both know you'd love one from me."

"No, Mama sweets." Whined the one-year-old, betokening that he wanted candy and not food. Peter looked at the child, before chuckling. Ruffling his red hair he stood up, dusting his pants off.

"Okay, I'll get you some cookies, does that sound good? And when I get back, I better get a kiss from you, Enzo." Smirked Peter, before heading off to go get the cookies.

Amber huffed, before walking to the couch, trying to climb up on the couch to sit with his Mama. "No, my kisses." He whined reaching up so she could kiss him.

"You're so jealous, aren't you? Or maybe it's just you're protective, let's just say that. You're protective over Mama, huh?" Cooed the girl as she scooped her son back into her arms, refusing to hide how proud she currently was. Everybody doubted she could do this, but here Amber was, a perfectly well looked after, healthy, loving baby-- and she'd managed to do it all at just 17 and pregnant too.

She felt she was entitled to at least be a little cocky about it all.